想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢看待恩情的英语作文_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
看待恩情的英语作文
看待恩情的英语作文
我有更好的答案
I thought a lot attending the lecture about gratitude.The follow is what I want to speak to you.I would like to thank you for all the help you gave me during this past semester.You were alway so patient when I asked you questions.You listened to them carefully and explained everything so thoroughly.You showed me different ways to practice and remember new words and usage.I felt so encouraged and became more comfortable in speaking English.You made the excercise so interesting that I was always very eager to participate and practice.My English has improved so much.How could I thank you enough?!I cannot wait to take your class next semester and keep working on my English.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
帮忙写一篇大学英语作文1.当今社会人们的冷漠现象越来越严重.2.造成的原因.3.你如何看待.请写一篇120字以上的英语作文.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
In modern society, an increasing number of people feel that apathy is prevailing. This phenomenon derived from several reasons.冷漠现象普遍,源自几方面.First and foremost, in the past decades, economic development was the top agenda for many people. Their priority was given to earn money, which results in blindness to other aspects of life, such as moral pursuit and friendship. People spend less time with their family and their friends. Even less was spared to interact with their neighbors. Quite a number of people keep distance from their relatives, too.首先经济建设是很多人的首要日程,挣钱摆在第一位,多其他方面会漠视. Secondly, the awareness of individualism also explains the apathy. Young people, in particular, no longer embrace collectivism and seem to care their interest more than their fathers’ generation do. In addition, education and influence from other media all impact people其次,.个人主义的觉醒,尤其是年轻人不再拥抱集体主义更关注个人利益.而且教育和其他媒体也影响人们.This is really hurt for a country with a long history of emphasizing relationship between people. Thus, we need to transform such aloofness into harmony.这对于拥有重视人际关系的漫长历史的中国来说很受伤,因此需要从冷漠转型——和谐.152个词.
虽然多,但不符合我的要求 还是谢谢,我要的是像四级那样的文体和格式,还有你的像中文式英语 不是很好
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求3篇英语作文_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
求3篇英语作文
1,日记,过去式2.信,一般现在式3.印象最深的一件事,过去式
sunday------------------------rainyI was on the bus to the cinema at 6 pm. it was rush hour. After a while, i found an old lad She too a glance at me and closed her eyes instead, i sat down and began to wash the clothes, I saw mom washing clothes. She looked very tired and sighed at times.Sharing houseworkOne day when i was about to go out and play football, a passenger near me got off and i took her seat. When i sat down.a farewell letterDear george,My visit to your school is drawing to a close and i am leaving for china shortly.&quot. I sttod up at once and was about to ask her to sit down when a fashionable young girl made a dive for it, it gives me a great deal of pleaasure to write to you to express my appreciation of the hospitality you showed me. Every time i recollect our close friendship over the last few months, I am very sad to leave.I hope we can keep in touch.yours truly,david3. On the eve of my departure. I said to her & lady, will you please get up for this madam. I felt that i should do something for her. When mom went to answer the phone. What bad manners!2, the water was so cold that my hands turned red and got numbed. However i didn't give up.After i finished washing1. an experence on the busmarch 24th
采纳率:43%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包

我要回帖

更多关于 关于成功的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐