续写忙碌记叙文文,老师请帮一下忙

星期天老师绕我们写一篇(
)的故事,我已经想好了题目叫逃学生的故事,就不知道该从何写起,能不能帮办我,我不是让你帮我写,就是帮忙找个切入点。谢谢
注:老师要求400字(注不是字节)
谢谢了
$$¥¥100
你可以以自己为主人公写感情会更加深入人心,第一段直接开门见山:"今天我逃学了".然后交待原因:为什么会逃学,是心情不好?还是沉浸在放假的气氛中没有调适过来?还是有什么压力?都可以写,然后第可以写逃学后心情怎样,是感到轻松,或是更加烦燥?然后可以写当你认识到逃学是不对的,赶快回到学校,这时你面对关心你的同学和老师甚至父母,你的感受,以及你以后会认真学习的决心!
写出你自己的真实感受就可以了,加油喔:)
其他答案(共18个回答)
他,最后,他改了,从此以后他在也不逃学了.
伴着午后预备铃的急促声响,班主任老师铁青的脸出现在教室门框的正中央。
“xxx。你给我出来!”
炸雷似的声音一下镇住了所有的同学。我完全不知道是怎样在同学们众目睽睽之下,走出教室,站在怒冲冲的班主任老师面前的。
“这回你还有啥话说?!现在就立即回去叫家长!家长不来,你不用进班!”
我迟疑着,想辩解点什么。
“怎么还不走!?”
于是我离开了教室门口,在班主任老师恼恨的双眼目送下,不紧不慢地踅出了校门。
可我决定不叫家长,不回家。
我开始游逛,漫无目的……
(往下干了什么、想了什么、怎么收场等,你自己续吧?)
你可以这样写:"因内心空虚,他悄然离开了神圣的校园;因向往自由,他毅然卸下了肩头的书包;因渴求快乐,他告诉自己要学会坚强……"你就这个样子开头.然后写一些这个逃学生在社会上的经历,可以有愉快的,也可以有痛苦的,其中可以穿插一些他的心理活动,如幻想如果当初不离开校园自己会是什么样子,他是否想念关心自己的老师同学和朋友等等,如何在困难中学会坚强,学会克服自己的弱点.在文章最后,你可以再深化主题"回首往事,一切都像是一场梦,梦如人生,人生如梦,只有坚强,快乐,自信地活着,人生才会绽放异彩!"
  现在的老师都比较喜欢思想深邃的作文,只要写出自己的真实感受,那就是好文章!
摘抄故事中优美,有哲理的句子。
(如果该回答对您有帮助,恳请您选为“好评”,谢谢!)
One day, my parents bought me a computer. I had been longing for a computer for ...
    七座桥的故事
  沿着俄国和波兰的边界,有一条长长的布格河。这条河流经俄国的古城康尼斯堡——它就是今天俄罗斯西北边界城市加里宁格勒。
  布格河横贯康尼...
好心情是久旱甘霖的欢呼,好心情是劫后余生的庆幸,好心情是相濡以沫的温馨。让我们搭上好心情列车,开始一段好心情之旅吧!? 
  好心情是巴黎塞纳河畔的...
答: 羊水是无色无味透明的液体,破水以后会想尿失禁一样控制不住留下来,尿液是有味道的。
答: 我可以给你提供个想法,仅供参考咯~!
可以从培训人才和被培训人才的数据比例来说明拉,很有说服力哦~!
祝你好运!
答: 小学科学教案|小学科学教案下载 21世纪教育网
答: 请说的明白点啊,你是要什么性质考试的啊,自考?成考?普通?
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415省份:&& 城市:
学校介绍:
瑞昌市高丰镇铺头小学联系电话:4775187通信地址:江西省瑞昌市高丰铺头村邮政编码:332216
应试作文题目选录之续写与扩写文篇
发表于 18:15:01
&&&&103.实事求是(扩写)&&&& 材料:星期二,林浩回家后发现,自然书里夹着同桌张清找了一天的圆珠笔。他这才想起来,原来自然课上因两人的文具盒放在一起,他就随手拿了一支用,下课时将笔夹进书里,放进书包就出去玩了,后来忘记了。现在发现这支笔,还也不好,不还也不好,怎么办呢?后来林浩还是把笔给了张清。两人都感到很高兴。&&&& 104.________(续写)&&&& 材料:&咦!那不是小红?&李明突然看见坐在楼梯脚下水泥地上的小红,大声惊叫起来。&&&& 105.老师表扬了我(续写)&&&& 今天,老师兴冲冲地走进教室,面带微笑对同学们说:&现在,我要表扬一位同学&。听了这句话,我想她表扬谁呢?表扬这位同学的什么呢?正在沉思时,老师又说下去了&&&&& 106.冬天的早晨&&&& 中心:反映小学生不畏严寒,一心为他人着想的精神&&&& 材料:(1)一个冬天的早晨,下了一场大雪。&&&& (2)不少行人摔倒在雪地上。&&&& (3)一群小学生扫雪。&&&& (4) -些小朋友在滚雪球、堆雪人。&&&& (5)几个小学生一边打雪仗,一边上学去。&&&& (6)行人纷纷赞扬他们。&&&& (7)冬天的早晨充满了欢乐。&&&& 107.材料作文&&续写&&&& 题目:(1)砸破储蓄罐&&&& 开头:&哐啷(kuang lang)!&一声,小玮砸破了她心爱的储蓄罐,一下子硬币、纸币全散落在地板上。&&&& (2)让&座&&&&& 开头:&午间俱乐部活动开始啦!&主持人小芳银铃般的话音刚落,从门外气喘吁吁地奔进来一位低年级小同学,他看了看挤得满满的教室,不知道怎么办才好。&&&& 108.材料:只要一提起我们班的小刚,没有一个人不翘起大拇指的。&&&& 要求:以提供的材料作为作文的开头,用一、二个具体事例,写出小刚受到大家称赞的原因。&&&& 109.今天我值日&&&& 提供材料:今天上午,课间大休息时,我在操场上值日,忽然看到一个小同学摔倒在地,膝盖上的皮擦破了,我连忙送他去卫生室。走进卫生室一看,正巧卫生老师走开了&&。&&&& 下午放学后,我又来到了那个小同学的教室&&。&&&& 提示:(1)想像要合理,把两处省略的部分记叙具体。&&&& (2)用第一人称写,重点写&我&是怎样想的、怎样做的。&&&& 110.扩写:李春生平时够节约的,热天,不舍得买二角一根的大棒冰,春游时很少花钱。可是,为灾区人民捐款时,却毫不犹豫地捐出平时积攒的8.76元。&&&& 111.续写&&&& 根据下面的开头,以《他一定是贝多芬》为题,续写盲姑娘和哥哥的一段对话。&&&& 他一定是贝多芬&&&& 盲姑娘和哥哥被美妙的琴声陶醉了。等他们苏醒过来,那位弹琴的人早已离开了茅屋。兄妹俩想,这个人的琴弹得多纯熟啊!他到底是谁呢?&&&& 112.储蓄罐空了(续写)&&&& 材料:琦琦买了一只储蓄罐,她每天都往储蓄罐存钱,储蓄罐渐渐地满了,沉甸甸的。一天,妈妈摇了摇储蓄罐,哑了;爸爸掂了掂,轻了。钱到哪儿去了呢?&&&& 113.根据题目意思,从下面的材料中选择文章的素材。然后任选一题作文。&&&& a.发生在动物园里的一件事(选________等材料)。&&&& b.去动物园的路上(选________等材料)。&&&& c.动物园里的动物真有趣(选________等材料)。&&&& (1)早上起了个大早,吃罢早饭,赶到学校。&&&& (2)乘着大客车,我们又是唱歌又是欢笑。&&&& (3)车上小明突然呕吐了。&&&& (4)同学们纷纷让座,小红递上了晕车药。&&&& (5)老师把小明搂在怀里。&&&& (6)大象馆里的大象真灵活。&&&& (7)猴山中的猴子真顽皮。&&&& (8)熊猫表演真精彩。&&&& (9)看到一个迷路的外国小孩在路边哭。&&&& (10)我和同学们用英语同这个孩子对话。&&&& (11)我和大家一起想方设法帮助这孩子找到了家长。&&&& (12)外国人很感激,夸我们是&小雷锋&。&&&& (13)在儿童乐园里尽情玩耍。&&&& (14)太阳西斜了,我们乘车回家。&&&& 114.一天,我不小心,把刚穿上身的新衣服扯坏了。我很着急。妈妈发现了,要帮我缝补。我决心自己的事自己做,经过努力,我把衣服缝好了,手拿缝好的衣服,我很高兴。妈妈也笑了。&&&& 115.题目:1.记一件关心集体的事&&&& 2.材料作文&&帮助&&&& 星期天,小明和邻居小良下棋。正下得起劲时,同学小红来请他帮助解数学难题,他毫不犹豫地答应了。他说服了小良,耐心地帮助小红解了难题。&&&& 116.根据开头续写&&&& 开头:晚上,我躺在床上,翻来覆去怎么也睡不着,白天的那情景不时地浮现在我眼前&&&&&& 要求:将以上语句作为文章开头(第一段),接下去写一件事。好事、错事都可以写,但要有中心,有条理,记叙合情合理。&&&& 117. 一件令人难忘的事(续写)&&&& 文章的开头:大雨滂沱。滴铃铃&&我透过雨帘,看见小方阿姨披着雨衣,骑车冒雨疾驰,车把上挂了一只药箱,对!她准是又给病人送药去了&&&&&& 118.老师笑了(扩写)&&&& 材料:秋游那天,同学们在树丛里捡了许多美丽的落叶。第二天,教室的地上满是树叶。班主任丁老师见了,捡起树叶,引导同学们制作用树叶剪贴成画。第三天,老师讲台上摆满了有趣的&叶贴画&,丁老师满意地笑了。&&&& 119.根据下面提供的材料,以《冒雨送信》为题写一篇记叙文&&&& 材料:一个星期天的下午,陈光同学从大门口的信箱里取出一封信。收信人的地址是南白衣街15号,名字叫张帆。陈光想:我家是北白衣街15号,大概是邮递员叔叔送错。陈光决定把信送到收信人手里。这时,下起了瓢泼大雨。他迎风冒雨,终于把信送到了张叔叔手里。&&&& 120.记一次小实验&&&& 材料:科学常识课上,老师教我们做个小实验,给了我们实验的材料。我们&人一组开始实验。克服了困难,解决了实验过程中的问题,最后小实验终于成功了。&&&& 121.我告诉你一个秘密&&&& 开头:在我心中藏着一个小小的秘密。我不想让别人知道,但憋在心里又怪难受,于是我想到了你。因为你是我最信得过的好朋友嘛!&&&& 结尾:我已把我的秘密毫不保留地告诉了你,不知你有什么感想,你能告诉我吗?&&&& 要求:根据题目和文章的开头、结尾,补写中间一段,把一件秘密的事写具体。
发表于 11:15:05
&&&上一页&&1&下一页&&&&共有记录数:1
注册用户 请在此登录
记住登录 > 【答案带解析】请以老师当众表扬你为话题,用下面所给句子开头,续写一篇英语短文。 It is a...
请以老师当众表扬你为话题,用下面所给句子开头,续写一篇英语短文。It is a great honor as well as a pleasure for me to be praised by the teacher publicly before my classmates.注意:1. 续写词数100个左右;2. 不能使用真实姓名和学校名称。 
It is a great honor as well as a pleasure for me to be praised by the teacher publicly before my classmates.
When young, I was very shy. I didn't dare to speak in public. When the teacher asked me ...
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
相关试题推荐
短文改错 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有 10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词作斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。How time flies! I can never forget how I became a good table tennis player. The first day I went to high school, I saw some of my classmates played table tennis. Amazed at how skillful they were, I was determined to play just as good. Later on, I often watch them carefully to learn their techniques.Then I
kept practicing
hardly until I became too confident enough to challenge the good players. At the end of term, I became one of the best players in my class. I am really proud for this experience. It helps me realize that I can fulfill our potential but achieve our goals through hard work. 
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。将答案填写在答题卡的相应位置。 Many years ago there was such a child with the name Hokey___1.___ father brought home a mirror. Hokey had never seen one before so when he saw it for___2.__ first time, he didn’t understand __3.__
it was, but he saw another boy in the mirror, which made him very happy, for he thought the boy had come to play with him. He spoke to the stranger in a very friendly way, but received no reply. He laughed and waved at the boy, who did __4.__ (exact) the same thing. Then he thought, “I’ll go closer. It may be because he doesn’t hear me.” But when he began to talk, the other boy imitated him.Hokey stopped____5.__(think) about these strange actions, saying to himself.,“This boy is fooling me. He does everything that I do.” The more he thought about it, the __6.___(angry)he became and soon he noticed the boy became very angry too. So Hokey ___7.__(strike) the boy in the glass, but he only hurt his own hand and went___8.___(cry) to his father, who said, “The boy you saw was ___9.__ image. This should teach you an important lesson, my son. You should never show your anger to others. Now remember that in real life when you strike___10.__ cause you will hurt yourself most of all.. 
完形填空,阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A, B, C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Looking back on the barbeque that day I hosted, I can’t help thinking that things didn’t go as well as planned. Recalling my own____ may help you avoid making the same mistakes.I asked a few friends____ the barbeque. The weather was ____ for the whole weekend and there is nothing better than eating food outdoors. ____I ‘d be the one doing the cooking, it was going to give a chance to ____my barbeque skills. On the morning of the actual day, I visited the____ to pick up the essentials, which ____meant beer, wine, sausages, burgers some bread rolls. My ____was that these things would ensure a great barbeque ____. Once people arrived, we all soon started drinking and ____. Although I soon realized I forgot to purchase any soft drinks, all seemed to be going ____.At this point, a vegetarian friend asked what he would ____ . It was then that it hit me!. I realized that I had assumed that ____wouldn’t be meat eater. The foolish assumption could have been ____if I had thought about these things earlier. Thinking that I let a guest stay hungry, I__
that food that was already cooking. Before I knew it, I had some burnt sausages and burgers for everyone else. ____my friends were very understanding about the whole situation.____this experience, I realized that I was____. In the future to avoid making the same mistakes, we should ensure that we put plenty of effort into the____ and we should spend more time considering what will happen. There is no doubt that doing so is ____to host a successful event.1.A. plan
C. failure
D. progress2.A. prepare
C. support
D. enjoy3.A. great
C. strange
D. fresh4.A. When
D. Unless5.A. deal with
B. make up
C. take out
D. show off6.A. park
B. supermarket
C. kitchen
D. place7.A. partly
C. largely
D. barely8.A. result
B. measure
D. intention9.A. scene
D. moment10.A. walking
B. chatting
C. arguing
D. listening11.A. well
D. badly12.A. know
D. eat13.A. many
B. someone
C. everyone
D. few14.A. avoided
C. forgotten
D. adopted15.A. neglected
B. disliked
C. opposed
D. enjoyed16.A. Honestly
B. Fortunately
C. Briefly
D. Unexpectedly17.A. Against
B. Despite
D. Through18.A. ridiculous
B. thoughtless
D. crazy19.A. preparations
C. operations
D. successes20.A. careful
B.skillful
D. brave 
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。There is a ton to love about college life: new friends, classes you may be thrilled about and new-found freedom. All of a sudden you could do whatever you want, whenever you want. _1.__You get homesick._2._ A new place, unfamiliar faces, an increased mental workload adding stress on top of it all can be a difficult pill to swallow. This is your first time away from your habitual setting, the first time away from home for an indefinite period of time.Homesickness affects roughly 7% of higher education students. That’s a lot, and it’s also only the ones that have expressed some concern. __3.__ You aren’t the first, nor the last, nor the only one with these feelings. It’s completely natural, and to be expected.Recognizing that there is something wrong is the first step. It can be difficult to call home or speak to an advisor about being homesick when everyone around you seems to be having the times of their lives. But remember the fact that there are a ton of others feeling the same way. __4.__.Also, in the age of everyone being connected via Face book and texting, it can be easy to retreat behind a wall of technology to communicate. __5. It can reduce contact to the new atmosphere around them.A.
So what does this mean?B.
However, this may do more harm than good.C.
You are not alone, so don’t feel too upset.D.
It can give you a little helping hand to speak up.E.
But then something you don’t expect happens.F.
So here are a few things to help get over those blues.G. Believe it or not, feeling homesick is completely normal for any college student. 
With the development of the Internet, it has resulted in a huge increase in credit-card fraud. Your card information could even be for sale in an illegal web site.Web sites offering cheap goods and services should be regarded with care.On-line shoppers who enter their credit-card information may never receive the goods they thought they bought. The thieves then go shopping with your card number — or sell the information over the Internet. Computers hackers have broken down security systems, raising questions about the safety of cardholder information. Several months ago, 25, 000 customers of CD Universe , an on-line music retailer(零售商), were not lucky. Their names, addresses and credit-card numbers were posted on a Web site after the retailer refused to pay US $157, 828 to get back the information.Credit-card firms are now fighting against on-line fraud. MasterCard is working on plans for Web — only credit card, with a lower credit limit. The card could be used only for shopping on-line. However, there are a few simple steps you can take to keep from being cheated.Ask about your credit-card firm’s on-line rules: Under British law, cardholders have to pay the first US $78 of any fraudulent(欺骗性的) spending.And shop only at secure
Send your credit-card information only if the Web site offers advanced secure system.If the security is in place, a letter will appear in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. The Website address may also start https: //—the extra “s” stands for secure. If in doubt, you’re your credit-card information over the telephone.Keep your password safe: Most on-line sites require a user name and password before placing an order. Treat your passwords with care.1.What is the meaning of “fraud”?A. Safety.
C. Payment.
D. Cheating.2.What do most people worry about the Internet according to this passage?A. Fraud on the Internet.B. Many Web sites are destroyed.C. Many illegal Web sites are on the Internet.D. A lot of stolen credit-cards were sold on the Internet.3.How can the thieves get the information of the credit card?A. The customers give them the information.B. The thieves steal the information from Web sites.C. The customers sell the information to them.D. The thieves buy the information from credit-card firms.4.You are shopping on the site: http: // www. Shopping. com, and you want to buy a TV set, what does this article suggest you do?A. Order the TV set at once.B. Do not buy the TV set on this site.C. E-mail the site your credit-card information.D. Tell the site your password and buy the TV set for you.5.How many pieces of advice does the passage give to you?A. six.
D. four. 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
老师让写作文(记叙文),内容是叙述一节作文课,类似于《别致的作文课》之类的.让叙述的作文课的内容是教你怎样心理描写题目最好能把这个表达出来……高手最好能教教我怎么写,比如说第一段写什么,第二段写什么,不要范文……
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
题目:《让我来写你的心》 第一段:用设问.第二段:简介这节作文课第三段:重点写作文课第四段:我的收获
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 记叙文续写 的文章

随机推荐