3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
be amazing at造句急用 拜托啦
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I was really amazed at the way that he had worked out the problem so quickly.(请注意,英语中没有be amazing at这个用法.)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I was greatly at how he worked out the problem in a creative way. A. confused B. confusing C. confusing D. confused 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
I was greatly ______ at how he worked out the ______ problem in a creative way. & &A. confused&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. confusing & &C. confusing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. confused
科目:高中英语
He talked again and again to his friend about careful driving, but&&&& just turned a deaf ear to his words. &&&&&&&& A.another&&&&& B.other C.others&&&&&&& D.the other
It was with great joy ___ he received the news that his best friend woud come to Beijing. A. because&& B. which&& C.since&&& D. that
--Did you enjoy yourself yesterday? & --Yes, as you know,_______& party went on in __________pleasant atmosphere. A. the, a&&&& B. the, the&&&&& C. a, the&&&& D. a, a
—You must be tired out yesterday.&& —Oh, _____, I worked all day non-stop. A. not a bit&&&&&&&&&& B. not at all& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. not a little&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& D. not nearly
&I can hardly ___ the difference between these two words. A. point&&& B. speak&&& C. talk&&&& D. tell
.----could you please drive faster. The flight _______- in an hour. & ----I’d like to, but you see, we are stuck in the traffic jam .&&&& A. took off&& B. is taking off&& C. has taken off&& D. is taken off
题型:阅读理解
The days of the hunter are almost over in India. This is partly because there is practically nothing left to kill, and partly because some steps have been taken mainly by banning tiger-shooting to protect those animals which still survive. Some people say that Man is naturally a hunter. I disagree with this view. Surely our earliest forefathers, who at first possessed no weapons, spent their time digging for roots, and were no doubt themselves often hunted by meat-eating animals. I believe the main reason why the modern hunter kills is that he thinks people will admire his courage in overpowering dangerous animals. Of course, there are some who truly believe that the killing is not really the important thing, and that the chief pleasure lies in the joy of the hunt and the beauty of the wild countryside. There are also those for whom hunting in fact offers a chance to prove themselves and
these men go out after dangerous animals like tigers, even if they say they only do it to rid the countryside of a threat. I can respect reasons like these, but they are clearly different from the need to strengthen your high opinion of yourself. The greatest big-game hunters expressed in their writings something of these finer motives. One of them wrote: “You must properly respect what you are after and shoot it clearly and on the animal’s own territory. You must fix forever in your mind all the wonders of that particular day. This is better than letting him grow a few years older to be attacked and wounded by his own son and eventually eaten, half alive, by other animals. Hunting is not a cruel and senseless killing—not if you respect the thing you kill, not if you kill to enrich your memories, not if you kill to feed your people.” I can understand such beliefs, and can compare these hunters with those who hunted lions with spears and bravely caught them by the tail. But this is very different from many tiger-shoots I have seen, in which modern weapons were used. The so-called hunters fired from tall trees or from the backs of trained elephants. Such methods made tigers seem no more dangerous than rabbits. 59. There is no more hunting in India now partly because ______. A. it is dangerous to hunt there&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hunting is already out of date C. hunters want to protect animals &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. there are few animals left to hunt 60. The author thinks modern hunters kill mainly ______. A. to make the countryside safe& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to earn people’ s admiration C. to gain power and influence& &&&&&&&&&&& D. to improve their health 61. What do we learn about the big-game hunters? A. They hunt old animals.&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B. They mistreat animals. C. They hunt for food.&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. They hunt for money. 62. What is the author’s view on the tiger-shoots he has seen? A. Modern hunters lack the courage to hunt face-to-face. B. Modern hunters should use more advanced weapons. C. Modern hunters like to hunt rabbits instead of tigers. D. Modern hunters should put their safety first.
The stone on the river bank r she was _____into the river,and she called out for help.&& A. being jumped   B. jumped&& &&&&&&&&&&& C. pulled   &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. being pulled
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
be amazed和be shocked的区别I was _________ that he had made so great progress in study.A、amused B、amazed C、shocked D、puzzled 这题应该选什么呢?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
B此题根据词的色彩意义进行选择.由后面的宾语从句可知,这里所提动词是褒义词.而amazed有惊异于,赞美赞叹的意思,而shocked表示震惊,含有受惊吓的意思.所以应选B
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
应该选B详be amused 表示对。。。很困惑;be amazed 表示对。。。感到惊喜,通常是含有敬佩的含义,褒义词短语;be shocked 表示对。。。感到震惊,通常是因为事情无法预期所致;be puzzled 表示对。。。困惑,意思与A相近。
amazed是说惊叹,比较倾向于褒义,变形有amazing,让人惊叹的,惊艳的。例如,you are amazing. 你太了不起了。shock只是单纯的惊讶而已,甚至有时候还有“打击”的意思,总的来说偏向贬义。I was shocked that he would do such a thing. 我真不敢相信他竟然做了这种事。...
扫描下载二维码at what he said,she asked him why he said so to her.A.AmazingB.AmazedC.Having amazedD.Surprised 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
_____at what he said,she asked him why he said so to her.A.AmazingB.AmazedC.Having amazedD.Surprised
来源:辽宁葫芦岛一高高二下学期第二次月考英语试卷
题型:完型填空
At the age of 13,I visited a doctor with my parents. As I sat in the examining chair,the doctor looked into my  31 .“She did inherit (继承) it,”he said with coldness.“You need to be prepared. There is no  32  for this disease.”My father  33 a gene which,in most cases,results in blindness. I’d inherited the gene. He gradually  34  his eyesight and so did I. At last we were both  35  blind—he was fifty-seven years old, 36  I was only twenty-eight.My world  37  as the darkness fell, 38  the dreams my husband and I had for us and for our three little boys. But  39  I tried to find some hope and  40 ,my eyes were opened to a new realization.My father had  41  me not just failing eyesight,but an example of  42  in the face of hardships as well. We were all living in Bolivia in 1964 when he decided to  43  the family to America. He worked tirelessly to  44 the right of living in the US.Alone in the States,he  45  his helplessness and lack of fluency in English. He managed to rent a small apartment,and nine months later,sent airline tickets for my mom,my brother and me.Decades later, 46 an American citizen,I look back at what he'd shown me. He set an example proving that determination is important to success. His  47  taught me valuable lessons for my own path in the darkness.I did the same as I stepped into a  48  world. I fulfilled (完成) my own  49  as a wife,mom,Sunday school teacher and Spanish interpreter. What I inherited from my father helped me to 50  my life in a whole new light.【小题1】A.mouthB.eyesC.earsD.throat【小题2】A.solutionB.reasonC.excuseD.cure【小题3】.A.carriedB.spreadC.infectedD.raised【小题4】A.damagedB.lostC.recoveredD.gained【小题5】A.rapidlyB.nearlyC.completelyD.terribly【小题6】A.though B.butC.soD.since【小题7】A.broke downB.broke offC.broke awayD.broke out【小题8】A.realizingB.sharingC.disturbingD.destroying【小题9】A.whenB.beforeC.unlessD.until【小题10】A.honourB.beautyC.strengthD.failure【小题11】A.handed B.rewardedC.givenD.taught【小题12】A.contributionB.determinationC.challengeD.honesty【小题13】A.moveB.settle C.arrangeD.send【小题14】A.enjoy B.declareC.applyD.win【小题15】A.accepted B.admittedC.overcame D.met【小题16】A.as B.likeC.for D.to【小题17】A.knowledge B.journeyC.situation D.event【小题18】A.cruel B.inner C.modernD.dark【小题19】A.promisesB.hopesC.rolesD.changes【小题20】A.touch B.endC.saveD.see
来源:2014届山西原平第一中学高三上学期第一次月考英语卷(解析版)
One day, a farmer’s donkey fell into a dried up well.The animal cried& &16& for hours as the farmer tried to &17&what to do. Finally, he decided that the animal was &18&, the well needed to be covered up, and& 19& &thedonkey just wasn’t worth the &20& , so he invited hisneighbors to &21&& and help him bury the donkey in thewell. They all held shovels (铲) and begin to shovel&22 &&into the well. At first, the donkey &23 &&whatwas happing and& 24 &&cried pitifully. Then, to everyone’s& 25 &, he quieted down. A fewshovel loads later, the farmer finally looked &26&& intothe well and was &27& &at what he saw. &28&&each shovel load of dirt that hit his back, the donkey &29&&something surprising. He shook it off and took a step up! As the farmer’sneighbors& 30&& to shovel dirt &31& &theanimal, he would shake it off and take a step up. The donkey stepped &32&&over the edge of the well! As with the donkey, &33& &isgoing to shovel dirt &34& &you, all kinds of dirt. We canget out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, by never giving 35& .1.A. happily&&&&&& &&&B. hardly&&& &&& C. sadly&&&&&& &&&D. greatly2.A. carry out&&& &&& B.think out&&&&&&&& C. leave out&&&&&& D.watch out3.A. young&&&&&&&& &&&B. small&&&&&& &&& C. old &&&D. large4.A. rescuing&&&& &&&B. killing&&&& &&& C. selling&&& &&&D. buying5.A. money&&&&&&& &&&B. effort&&&& &&& C. praise&&&& &&&D. time6.A. come around&&&& B. come over&&& C.come down&& D. come to7.A. stone &&& B. earth&&&&& &&&C. dirt&&&&&&&& &&& D.soil8.A. realized&&&&& &&&B. found&&&& &&& C. heard&&&& &&&D. saw9.A. again &&& B. ever&&&&&& &&&C. never&&&& &&& D. once10.A. joy&& &&& B. amazement&&& C.disappoint ment&&& D. excitement11.A. off&& &&& B. down&&&&& &&&C. up& &&& D. over12.A. astonished&&&&&&& B.sorry&&&& &&& C. worried D. angry13.A. With&&&&&&&& &&&B. As& &&& C. For&&&&&&&&& &&&D. On14.A. did&& &&& B. had&&&&&&&& &&&C. made&&&&& &&& D. considered15.A. began &&&& &&&&B.stopped C. started& &&& D. con tinued16.A. at the top of&&&& B. on topof&&&&&& C. at the foot ofD. in front of17.A. luckily&&&&& &&&B. successfullyC. hard&&&&&&&&& &&&&D. easily18.A. life&& &&& B. world&&&& &&&C. time&&&&&&& &&&& D.work19.A. off &&&&B. on& &&&C. up &&&&&&&& &&&&&D.down20.A. up & &&&&B. away&&&&&& &&&C. in &&&&&D. out&
来源:福建省2010届高三考前模拟考试英语试卷
题型:阅读理解
On any weekend throughout the year one canspend hours browsing through neighborhood flea (跳蚤) markets. These are very popular for those whoare in search of bargains and who have a keen eye for picking through whatothers have discarded. They hunt and search for something they can reuse.Americans love secondhand merchandise (商品) which can be bought cheaply and restored to its original use. Inmany cases the condition and the quality are still good, though the style mightbe outdated.For some people searching through fleamarkets is a hobby which reaps rewards. They look for possible antiques amongthe items for sale or for old furniture which can be restored with a littlecare and used again. Many wise collectors often find rare items worth much morethan their bargained price. Since prices are usually not fixed, if one ispersistent a bargain can easily be struck. The owner may be selling a rarecollectable and may not even be aware of its value. One of the great pleasuresof shopping at such markets is the chance to bargain with the shop owner andsettle for a price which one can afford and is willing to pay.Perhaps even more enjoyable than fleamarkets are the weekend outdoor garage sales which have now become very much apart of American culture. These are held usually in the spring and fall whenthe weather is still good. Usually a homeowner, having decided that he wouldlike to clear his residence of accumulated items which are no longer useful tohim, advertises in a local paper that he is holding a garage sale. More thanlikely the goods on display are in good condition and great buys can be foundif one has the time and patience to search carefully. The home owner placesitems for sale on display along the driveway leading to his garage or on hisfront lawn and waits for people to look at what he has to sell. Old magazines,books, paintings, bicycles, ice-skates, items of clothing and electrical appliancesof every sort appear on a regular basis. If the owner is in a position where hemust sell his home or plans to move soon, then he may be forced to practicallygive things away at a price far below their true worth.1. What do you usually do before holding agarage sale?A. Put on an advertisement in a localnewspaper.&&B. Display your goods in front of thegarage.C. Find rare items and fix theirprices.&&&&&&&&&D. Clear your garage and front lawn.2. The underlined word “discarded” inParagraph 1 probably means ____.A.distributed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.rejected&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. discovered&&&&&&&&& D. stored 3. When people shop at a flea market, howcan they settle on a price? A. They can bargain on a price acceptableto both. B. They can question their value.C. They can expect a 50% discount.&&&&&&&&&&&&D. They can compare with the other sellers.4. What do we know about the garage sale?A. It is only held in the spring of theyear. B. The goods on display are totallyuseless.C. Garage sales are popular withAmericans.&&D. All the goods are selling far belowtheir real value. &
来源:内蒙古学年高二下学期期末考试英语试题
题型:单项填空
_____at what he said,she asked him why hesaid so to her.&& A. Amazing&&&B. Amazed&&& C. Having amazed D. Surprised&
来源:辽宁葫芦岛一高高二下学期第二次月考英语试题
At the age of 13,I visited a doctor with my parents. As I satin the examining chair,the doctor looked into my  31 .“She did inherit (继承) it,”he said with coldness.“You need to beprepared. There is no  32  for this disease.”My father  33  a gene which,in most cases,results in blindness. I’d inherited the gene. He gradually  34  his eyesight and so did I. At lastwe were both  35 blind—he was fifty-seven years old, 36  I was only twenty-eight.My world  37  as the darkness fell, 38  thedreams my husband and I had for us and for our three little boys. But  39  I tried to find some hope and  40 ,my eyes were opened to a newrealization.My father had  41  me not just failing eyesight,but an example of  42  in the face of hardships as well. Wewere all living in Bolivia in 1964 when he decided to  43  the family to America. He worked tirelessly to  44 the right of living in the US.Alone in the States,he  45  his helplessness and lack of fluency in English. He managed to renta small apartment,and nine months later,sent airline tickets for my mom,my brotherand me.Decades later, 46 an American citizen,I look back at what he'd shown me. He set an example proving thatdetermination is important to success. His  47  taught me valuable lessons for my own path in the darkness.I did the same as I stepped into a  48  world. I fulfilled (完成) my own  49  as a wife,mom,Sunday school teacher and Spanish interpreter. What I inherited frommy father helped me to 50  my life in awhole new light.1.A.mouth&&&&&&&&&& B.eyes&&&&&&&&& C.ears&&&&&&&&& D.throat2.A.solution&&&&&&&&B.reason&&&&&&&&C.excuse&&&&&&&&& D.cure3..A.carried&&&&&&&&&&& B.spread&&&&&&&&&& C.infected&&&&& D.raised4.A.damaged&&&&&&& B.lost&&&&&&&& C.recovered&&&& D.gained5.A.rapidly&&&&&&&& B.nearly&&&&&&&&pletely&&&&&& D.terribly6.A.though&&&&&&&& &&&&B.but&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.since7.A.brokedown&&&&& B.broke off&&&& C.brokeaway&&&&&&& D.broke out8.A.realizing&&&&&&&&&& B.sharing&&&&& C.disturbing&&&&&&& D.destroying9.A.when&&&&&&&&&&& B.before&&&&&&&&C.unless&&&&&&&&&& D.until10.A.honour&&&&&&&& B.beauty&&&&&&&&&&& C.strength&&&&& D.failure11.A.handed&&&&&&& B.rewarded&&&&& C.given&&&&&&&& D.taught12.A.contribution&&&&& B.determination C.challenge&&&& D.honesty13.A.move&&&&&&&&& B.settle &&&&&&&&&& C.arrange&&&&&&&&&& D.send14.A.enjoy&&&&&&&&&&B.declare&&&&&&&&& C.apply&&&&&&&& D.win15.A.accepted&&&&& B.admitted&&&&& C.overcame &&& &D.met16.A.as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.like&&&&&&&&& C.for&&&&&&&&& &D.to17.A.knowledge&&&& B.journey&&&&&&&&&& C.situation&&&&&&& &D.event18.A.cruel&&&&&&&& B.inner &&&&&&&&&&& C.modern&&&&&& &D. dark19.A.promises&&&&& B. hopes&&&&&&&&&&& C.roles&&&&&&&&&&& D. changes20.A.touch&&&&&&&& B. end&&&&&&&&& C.save&&&&&&&&&& D. see&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 so handsome 的文章

随机推荐