 500 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
介词in,on at,for with,by,of的基本用法
关注微信公众号in library 和in the library的区别_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
in library 和in the library的区别
为什么in the playground一定要the 而in library又不用?
我有更好的答案
不加the,别人就会迷路)要是还没解决你的问题的话,就是你知道的这个地方,你只要记得英语世界里有很多图书馆,这个图书馆(说白点the 是特指,就是这个操场
没有原句。。只是偶尔看见短语。。只是好奇为什么in library不用加。。。
采纳率:40%
有些短语里加了the :也有可能你看到的是错误的句子(刚刚查了一下,只能帮你到这了PS定冠词 the的用法就是这样的 ,就表示指那一个地点,比如:go to the school去学校,go to school上学不知我这样想是否正确,有特殊用法,有些不加the
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包你现在的位置: -
- I like to study in the library
高中英语作文:I like to study in the library
&关键字:关键词:I like to study in the library摘 要:第一篇:everysundaymorning,igetupatfiveinordertofindaseatinthelibrary.ilikethequietatmosphereinthelibrary,whichmakesmedeeply......
  第一篇: every sunday morning, i get up at five in order to find a seat in the library. i like the quiet atmosphere in the library, which makes me deeply absorbed in my study. besides, there are reference books in the library which provide ready guidance to help me solve my problems. at home people come and go--some talking, others working. inevitably, there are often noises around the house which make me nervous and unable to concentrate on my study. for the reasons mentioned above, i like to study in the library. 第二篇: it seems that most students like to study in the library, especially when there are examinations. i also like to study in the library. because of the quiet atmosphere, i can better concentrate on my study. the diligence of other people in the library also inspires me to work even harder. i usually get more by studying in the library. the library is a good place to study only if we observe its rules, such as not talking loudly. otherwise the value of the library will be greatly reduced. 第三篇: generally speaking, a library is a very quiet place. in a library, i can better concentrate and study more effectively. besides, there are all kinds of books, magazines and newspapers in a library which provide you with a great deal of useful knowledge. the library is a place where your desire for knowledge can be satisfied. nor can one do research without the help of a library. when i was in college, every semester i had to write several papers. it was the indispensable library that enabled me to do the necessary research and finish my papers in time. it is difficult to imagine what life would be like without library. we should try to keep our library such a good place that it is by obeying the library rules. we should try to make our library not only a source of knowledge but also a source of inspiration.
&高中英语作文
&相关高中英语作文
城市学校网网版权与免责声明:
1、凡本网来源注明“城市学校网”的所有作品,版权均属于城市学校网,未经本网授权不得转载、摘编或利用其它方式使用上述作品。已经本网授权使用作品的,应在授权范围内使用,并注明“来源:城市学校网”。违反上述声明者,城市学校网将追究其相关法律责任。
2、凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非城市学校网)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。本网转载其他媒体之稿件,意在为公众提供免费服务。如稿件版权单位或个人不想在本网发布,可与本网联系,本网视情况可立即将其撤除。
3、如因作品内容、版权和其它问题需要同本网联系的,请在30日内进行。QQ:
最佳浏览分辨率:、IE6以上
声明:本站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载或引用的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除!The attached is the photo when we met together in front of school library
. It was so nice to meet you at Repton School which is very impressive to us . Repton school is a really
good place for learning . You made our visit to Repton School more fruitful
. I firmly believe Repton School is one of best boarding schoo 的翻译是:附件是我们共同会见了在学校图书馆的前面时的照片。真高兴在雷普顿的学校是非常令人印象深刻,我们和你见面。雷普顿学校是学习的真正的好去处。你作参观雷普顿学校更有成效。我坚信雷普顿学院是英国最好的寄宿学校之一
中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
The attached is the photo when we met together in front of school library
. It was so nice to meet you at Repton School which is very impressive to us . Repton school is a really
. I firmly believe Repton School is one of best boarding schoo
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
所附的是我们见面时一起在学校图书馆前的照片。它是太好Repton这是非常令人印象深刻的,我们的学校以满足你。 Repton学校是学习的真正的好去处。你使我们的访问Repton学校出更加丰硕的的。我坚信Repton学院是在英国最好的寄宿制学校之一!
附件是我们共同会见了在学校图书馆的前面时的照片。真高兴在雷普顿的学校是非常令人印象深刻,我们和你见面。雷普顿学校是学习的真正的好去处。你作参观雷普顿学校更有成效。我坚信雷普顿学院是英国最好的寄宿学校之一
所附的照片是当我们聚集在学校图书馆的战线。 就这样漂亮,满足您在雷普顿学校是很令人印象深刻,我们。 雷普顿学校的学习是真的好地方。 我们访问了你,雷普顿学校更有成果。 我坚决相信雷普顿学校是一个最好的寄宿学校在英国!
相关内容&a你是在做什么~哈哈你知道我是谁吗? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ~ HA HA ?? ?????? ???? & ablast furnace descent though the stake 鼓风炉下降,虽然铁砧 & a一定程度上阅读速度与阅读技巧密切相关; In certain degree reads the speed and the reading ski & asunburned 晒伤 & aShe has borrowed the book since last month 她借用了书从上个月 & aNo asset found for trial download (license ID: ) with -4 day(s) left, source type 8, lang c 正在翻译,请等待...
& a明天早上把牌子给摆好 正在翻译,请等待...
& a甩葱舞 Flings the onion dance & agoverment reports,legal papers and most business letters are the main situations how English is used. 政府报告、法律纸和多数商业函件是主要情况怎么使用英语。 & aDo you compliment 您恭维 & a只保留健壮枝条 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你给我闭嘴,可以吗 You shut up to me, may & ahow to kiss 如何亲吻 & aIt's summer now! 它现在是夏天! & a3,5-bis(benzyloxy)benzylphosphonate 正在翻译,请等待... & a職歴 Employment history & ao Diaper Hammock keeps diapers at the top of the pack and clean and neat o 尿布吊床保留尿布在组装的上面和干净和整洁 & a少量掉发 Falls few sends & aThe amount due 数额交付 & a がありますので、確認をお願いいたします。
& a谢谢你的卡片 正在翻译,请等待...
by approv & a造成共有部分权利界限和使用状况不明 Creates altogether has the partial right boundary and the behavior in service unclear & acongenital 先天 & acom, which is being added to a number of university computers across the UK, students can raise money every time they search, but it won’t cost them a penny. com,增加到一定数量的大学计算机横跨英国,学生能筹集金钱,在他们搜寻时候,但它不会花费他们便士。 & a满清 Qing Dynasty & aChange Tone 改变音调 & a没什么事情可以做 正在翻译,请等待... & a2012春夏系列 2012 spring summer series & aif (MethodName =="MathRentPricing")
& aNot fully ground of shank 正在翻译,请等待... & aYou can introduce yourself to the class for you? 您能自我介绍给类为您? & aIf you want something you've never had before, you've got to do something you've never done before 如果您想要某事您从未有前面,您一定做您以前从未做的事 & a像盲人 Likely blind person & a就你一个男孩 On a your boy & aBEING PURCHASED 被购买 & a组织水肿 Organization dropsy & aclaim responsibility. for 正在翻译,请等待...
& ayou are looking so beautiful 您看很美丽 & aty is hard enough without pursuing the more comprehensive conception of health, and the range and ty是足够艰苦没有追求健康的更加全面的构想和范围和 & aRough and not fuully ground of shank 正在翻译,请等待... & a搜集有关资料 Collects the pertinent data & athe company'initiative is to foster environmental awareness in children to take care of from a young age company'initiative是促进环境意识对于儿童照料从年轻年龄 & a在深圳你们有其它的合作代理吗? You have other cooperation proxy in Shenzhen? & a不能使富人钻利益空子 正在翻译,请等待...
& a和外国人说话时可以更好地理解 With foreigner speech when may understand well & a我希望她能懂我的爱 正在翻译,请等待...
& ahave access and proximity to several airport 有与几的通入和接近度机场 & awhich is introduced to indicate the punishment from primary user for interference 介绍哪些表明处罚从主要用户为干涉 & a结肠 Colon & a? 该项目获得优秀员工奖 ? This & aI apply to enter your life. 我申请进入您的生活。 & a? 开发公关培训教材包括:媒介沟通技巧、媒体专访技巧等。
& aHoney .i will accompany you forever . 蜂蜜.i永远将伴随您。 & afeeling cold 感觉的寒冷 & a他想成为一位什么 He wants to become any & aThe attached is the photo when we met together in front of school library
. I firmly believe Repton School is one of best boarding schoo— I didn’ t expect to see you studying at the library so early in the morning.—
A.Every dog has its day
B.Many hands make light work
C.The early bird catches the worm
D.Too many cooks spoil the broth
试题分析:句意:——我没有想到你早上这么早在图书馆学习。——早起的鸟儿有虫吃,哼?A. Every dog has its day风水轮流转,
B. Many hands make light work 众人拾柴火焰高;C. The early bird catches the worm早起的鸟儿有虫吃;
D. Too many cooks spoil the broth人多反误事。根据see you studying at the library so early in the morning.可知此处指早起读书,故此处用来描述早起的好处。故选C。
试题“— I didn’ t expect to see...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
1. 因为他背痛,所以没来学校。
He didn"t come to school __________ __________ his __________ __________.2. 直到妈妈回来我才停止看电视。
I __________ __________ __________ TV __________ my mother came back.3. 请你铺好床,好吗?
__________ you __________ __________ your __________?4. 我想找一份做工程师的工作,同时找一份兼职工作。
I want to find a job __________ an engineer, and get a part-time job __________
__________ __________ __________. 5. 最有创造力的演员是谁?
Who is the __________ __________ actor?
补全句子中所缺的单词。 1. 你在假期中过得不高兴,我感到遗憾。
I"m ____ you didn"t ____ on your day off. 2. 不幸的是,有点无聊,无人来购买,因为天气是如此的坏。
____ it was____ ____ boring. No one ____ to the sale ____ the weather was ____ bad, 3. 马丁叔叔把他的一些旧东西放在庭院里,举行庭院旧货出售。
Uncle Martin ____ some ____ his ____ things ____ ____ the yard and ____ a ____ ____ 4. 你野营快乐吗?
Did you ____ ____ ____ ? 5.在我下次休息时,我想开车去兜风。
my next day off, I want ____
____ ____ ____ ____ .
根据汉语提示完成句子, 每空一词.
1. 如果我有零钱,我会把它存进银行.
If I have change,1 will________ __________ __________the bank.2. 如果得不到答复,他该怎么办?
_________ _________he__________ _________a reply?3. 我建议你睡觉前做一个长距离的步行.
I suggest that you should_______ _________ _______ _________before going to bed.4. 我不认识晚会上任何人,也没人愿意跟我说话.
I don"t know_______ at the party, and no one would______ _________me.5. 她不知道怎样使用那个MP4.
She didn"t know______ _______ _______the MP4 player.
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司

我要回帖

更多关于 girls at library 的文章

随机推荐