能帮忙韩语翻译社吗

& 请问谁能帮忙翻译下?谢谢!词典翻译出来的不是很明白!
请问谁能帮忙翻译下?谢谢!词典翻译出来的不是很明白!
这是民宿的房东发来的路线!在难波站碰头,关西机场乘南海电铁不就直达了吗?The ways from Kansai Airport to my room1. Please go down at Tengachaya Station on Rapit of the NANKAI train from Kansai Airport.2. Please change to subway Sakaisuji Line at Tengachaya Station.3. Please get off at Nipponbashi Station of subway Sakaisuji Line.4. Please go out of the 7 exit of Nipponbashi Station.
[题主采纳]从关西机场到我家路线1、在关西机场坐南海特级列车(Rapit of the NANKAI train)在天下茶屋站下车(Tengachaya station)2、在此站换乘堺筋线地铁3、在日本橋駅站(nipponbashi station)下车4、从第七出站口出站
[题主采纳]从关西机场到我家路线
1、在关西机场坐南海特级列车(Rapit of the NANKAI train)在天下茶屋站下车(Tengachaya station)
2、在此站换乘堺筋线地铁
3、在日本橋駅站(nipponbashi station)下车
4、从第七出站口出站&
[题主采纳]从关西机场到我家路线1、在关西机场坐南海特级列车(Rapit of the NANKAI train)在天下茶屋站下车(Tengachaya station)2、在此站换乘堺筋线地铁3、在日本橋駅站(nipponbashi station)下车4、从第七出站口出站
: 非常感谢!
从关西机场到我家的方式:1.在关西机场乘坐南海线到天下茶屋站2.在天下茶屋站换乘地铁堺筋线3.在地铁堺筋线日本桥站下车4.日本桥地铁站7号出口出
从关西机场到我家的方式:
1.在关西机场乘坐南海线到天下茶屋站
2.在天下茶屋站换乘地铁堺筋线
3.在地铁堺筋线日本桥站下车
4.日本桥地铁站7号出口出&
从关西机场到我家的方式:1.在关西机场乘坐南海线到天下茶屋站2.在天下茶屋站换乘地铁堺筋线3.在地铁堺筋线日本桥站下车4.日本桥地铁站7号出口出
我试试,在关西机场乘坐机场快线到天下茶屋站换乘堺筋线然后日本桥駅下车,从7号出口出去。
我试试,在关西机场乘坐机场快线到天下茶屋站换乘堺筋线然后日本桥駅下车,从7号出口出去。&
我试试,在关西机场乘坐机场快线到天下茶屋站换乘堺筋线然后日本桥駅下车,从7号出口出去。
<textarea name="editor" class="_j_content _j_answer_suggest" id="_js_editorText" placeholder="用自己的【真实经历】作答,而不是网上搜来的信息好回答不一定特长,但一定【不是简单的一两句话】永远替提问者【多想一步】,会加分哦~" >
京公网安备号
新出网证(京)字242号 全国统一客服电话:小木虫 --- 700万学术达人喜爱的学术科研平台
热门搜索:
&&哪位大神能帮忙翻译一下
哪位大神能帮忙翻译一下
The basic concept behind the Gain and Loss method is that the torrefaction conditions of raw biomass are optimized at the intersectionof the&&point, where the gain in calorific value and loss of weight are in state of trade-off. This definition of the optimum conditions for torrefaction, along with the application of the Gain and Loss method, has the potential to overcome the ambiguity inherent in atpting to optimize the energy yield. We considered the possibility that the order of the regression model might be different depending on biomass. Three polynomial regression models were compared, ranging from 1st to 3rd order. Because of differences ween unit and value in terms of calorific value (MJ/kg) and weight loss as a percentage (wt.%), it is necessary to normalize the two types of data to the same unit, as given in Eq. (1). Each&&value was divided by the root–mean–square of column. All data transformed by this function was set up from 0 to 1 depending on the each value (x is severity factor).
非常感谢,不过看了还是模糊得很
可能有些专业术语还需要你替换一下
你不要用翻译软件,简直是对翻译的亵渎,
学术必备与600万学术达人在线互动!
扫描下载送金币你能帮我传达一下信息吗 的翻译是:Could you please help me communicate my message 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你能帮我传达一下信息吗
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
Could you please help me communicate my message
You will be able to help me get the information?
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&aYes. There are some stamps from Canada. There are famous men and women. 是。 有有些邮票从加拿大。 有著名人和妇女。 & a大熊猫的数量是以前的两倍 Panda's quantity was before two times & aSample paint drop zone 样品油漆空投场 & a阈值处理矩阵 Threshold value processing matrix & aordinary chorus 普通的合唱 & a根据客人的要求,修改了通知人 According to visitor's request, revised has informed the human & athe decrease in length produced in the gage length of the test specimen by a compressive load. 在测试标本的测量仪长度导致的长度的减退由压缩装载。 & a生孩子没屁眼 正在翻译,请等待... & a让我看看你的阴部 Let me have a look your genitals & a错过了最后一班公交车 Has missed the last class of public transportation & ali bin nice at chinese 锂容器好在汉语 & aI am a loser 我是输家 & a三年前我来到这里 Three years ago I arrive here & a机场一位工作人员 An airport staff & a8) I've got accustomed to the weather in Shanghai. 8)我在上海有习惯对天气。 & ai use small plate and bowls to trick myself into believing there is more food than the serving size 我使用小板材,并且欺骗自己的碗入相信那里比服务大小是更多食物 & a系统内部 In system & aCindy
spells "ruler". Cindy拼写“统治者”。 & ajackey cai jackey cai & a我没有水 I do not have the water & a不 我不会 正在翻译,请等待... & a我知道您的意思了 正在翻译,请等待... & aStay Tuned! 稍候! & aSYMBOL ACCORDING TO DIN 24300,NOMINAL-PRESSURE 正在翻译,请等待... & a旧墙使用 Old wall use & a请你滚开 Asks you to boil & aJust take it easy and tell us exactly what has happened. 别紧张和确切地告诉我们发生了什么。 & aintel turbo boost technology driver intel turbo boost technology driver & a关与那些私事 Closes with these private affairs & a捌佰柒拾壹 871 & a让我来检查一下。 Let me inspect. & asend namecard via 送namecard通过 & a应付会计 Deals with accountant & a番鸭源GPV VP基因VP1独特区具有MDPV核苷酸序列特征,而VP2基因具有鹅源GPV核苷酸序列特征 Muscovy duck source GPV VP the gene VP1 unique area has the MDPV nucleotide sequence characteristic, but the VP2 gene has the goose source GPV nucleotide sequence characteristic & a个人贷款 Personal loan
& a在国内外首次发现番鸭源GPV VP基因VP1独特区具有MDPV核苷酸序列特征,而VP2基因具有鹅源GPV核苷酸序列特征 Unique area has the MDPV nucleotide sequence characteristic in domestic and foreign initial contact muscovy duck source GPV VP the gene VP1, but the VP2 gene has the goose source GPV nucleotide sequence characteristic & a外人 正在翻译,请等待... & aSweet Dreams Baby 美梦婴孩 & a这些是我缺少的 These are I lacks & a这几部作品画面都很精致,内容新颖 These work picture very is all fine, the content is novel & aThe beetroot, also known as the table beet, garden beet, red beet or informally simply as beet, is one of the many cultivated varieties of beets (Beta vulgaris) and arguably the most commonly encountered variety in North America, Central America and Britain. 正在翻译,请等待... & a说话啊 Speech & a竣 工 后 整 体 工 程 验 收 After completion overall acceptance of work & anantra nantra & a可以这么说 May such say & aAs soon as possible to solve our thing!!! 尽快解决我们的事!!! & aD. a cleaner D. 一擦净剂 & a今天我来参加比赛,是想通过比赛不断提高自己的英语水平 Today I attend the competition, is wants to raise own unceasingly through the competition English proficiency & a教育目的:这款游戏可以提高孩子的思维,丰富孩子的想像能力,在无形中培养孩子对建筑的兴趣,让宝宝认识不同的颜色和形状;锻炼宝宝的手眼协调能力,培养形状和颜色的分类能力,提高宝宝的想象力。
& a我们还没想出处理这个问题的一个好办法。 We have not found out deal with this issue easy to do method. & a我有要求,迷恋你两年了 I have the request, was infatuated with your for two years & a消化系统、呼吸系统疾病是驻高原高寒地区部队的卫生防病工作重点,同时要重视肌肉骨骼与结缔组织疾病、皮肤与皮下组织疾病、神经与感觉器官疾病、泌尿生殖系统疾病的防治。 The digesting system, the respiratory disorder is in the plateau high and cold area command's preventive sanitation work key, simultaneously must take the muscle skeleton and the knot contracts the organization disease, the skin and subcutaneous tissue disease, the nerve and sense organ disease, uro & aWDOOR 正在翻译,请等待... & a制度执行 System execution & atooth 牙 & aaccepled accepled & a你能帮我传达一下信息吗 正在翻译,请等待... &当前位置: &
你能帮助我吗的英文
英文翻译could you help me&&&&you&&&& skill&&&& assistanc ...&&&&I; me&&&&what&&&&i don't suppose you can hel us&&&& the meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over y ...&&&&if only someone could help me&&&&If only someone could help me!&&&& help-me&&&&can you give me a hand&&&&oh lord come helme please&&&&give me your hand, help me, please help me&&&&can you see me here i am&&&&lady can you forgive me&&&&i wish i could help&&&&may helyou to de-stress&&&&and held me uand gave me dignity&&&&help me with my english&&&&theme 6 people who help us&&&&and helme understand&&&&helme helyou&&&&can you do me a favor&&&&can you change the oil please&&&&can you put in a good word for me to get that job
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法Can i reckon on you to help ?你能帮助我吗?This thing is very urgent . can you help me这件事情很迫切,你能帮助我吗? B : can you help me ? do you have radios你能帮助我吗?你们这儿有收音机吗? I want to make an e - card for mum . can you help me我想为我的妈妈做张电子卡片。你能帮助我吗? Could you help me , kind person你能帮助我吗,好心人Could you help me , please你能帮助我吗?拜托了Could you help me , please请问,你能帮助我吗Could you help me你能帮助我吗My father is very sick in bed . i ' m looking for ways to make money . can you help me我爸爸重病在床,我正在寻找赚钱的方法。你能帮助我吗? I dreamed i had a steak and a huge pile of potatoes and i am so full i couldnt possibly eat this , do you think you could help me ?今早我真的饱极了,我根不吃不下这个,你认为你可以替我把这吃掉吗?你想你能帮助我吗? 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
你能帮助我吗的英文翻译,你能帮助我吗英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译你能帮助我吗,你能帮助我吗的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 英文翻译多少钱 的文章

随机推荐