如何获得快乐英语文章翻译作文

查看: 625|回复: 9
生活似花,香飘四溢;生活如水,清透一新 .生活是在百花后歌唱;生活是在大地前奔跑;生活是在果园里欢歌; 生活是在草地上笑语 .我来自生活,是生活塑造了我,是生活给予我别样的情与怒 .我是生活的结晶,是生活哺育了我, 是生活教懂我那般的美与丑. 在...
How to make university person’s life will be happy At first,they should study,it will make their when they played something they will be happy. At second, Can be join someone’s interested in something,for example somebody likes...
e ...这个难
In mine class and grade, has the sincere friendship, has clear showing loving concern, has the guidance earnestly ......I love my class, because that is “the paradise which loves”. in here, not only has our common friendship, b...
一年一度的英语节又到了,今天我们三年级的学生要到多媒体大厅里进行三年级英语节表演活动。 在前几天里,我都很刻苦地训练着,认为表演时肯定不会紧张。但当下午老师说“出来排队,准备下去表演地时候”,我却突然紧张起来。在下楼的时候,我不停...
先用汉语写,然后百度个英语翻译器
乍暖还寒的春节,衣袋装满压岁钱是令人羡慕;三点一线且枯燥无味的校园生活是令人难受厌恶;仲夏酷热的暑假在学生心中是仁慈的上帝是阳光灿烂的天蓝时代。暑假摆放在骄阳火炉上的铁架烤炙,就如一块鲜嫩美味的牛排,香脆艳滴。没有上课铃的驱逐...
一米的天堂
“骄傲使人进步,虚心使人进步。”这句话经常在人们口中提到。然而,作为一个五年级的小学生的我又怎能理解它深刻的含义呢?但是,生活这一本丰富多彩的书,让我从中得到了启示,并且我还深刻地理解到了这句话。那件事的过程,至今还清楚地烙在我...
关于生命 生命是在什么状态下成长呢?生命是在快乐、舒展的状态下成长。人人都想快乐、都想找到陈明歌里的“快乐老家”,可总是怎么走都走不到。 其实最复杂的问题往往要把它最简单化,我把它概括成一句话:“开”心是福,“关”心是魔。 为什么“开”心...
天上的仙女美
作出来就好了。。无作不成文大学英语作文:如何获得快乐 How to be happy_甲虫英语作文网
您现在的位置: >
如何获得快乐 How to be happy
Happiness is the most precious thing in life. Without it, a man will feel that his ill fate has taken charge of (支配) him and the world is utterly(完全地) dark and dreadful(可怕的). On that account,his body grows weaker, his work slackens(变松弛), and above all, he thinks he would rather die than live. &how to be happy, then?& you may ask. Now, this is the very puzzle that we are going to solve. First, do things in accordance with your conscience(良心); That is, do to others, as you would have other do to you. Secondly, pay more attention to your health, which is the root of success, for a sound constitution(体质) enables you to succeed. Thirdly, worry and sorrow are of no use at all! In case you meet with some hard situation, you must try to overcome it without any hesitation(犹豫. Willpower(意志力) is essential(不可缺的) to happiness. And the last, but not the least, adopt(采取) an optimistic attitude toward life, for the world is still in making and you can have a share in it . In this way, true happiness can be obtained.
快乐是生活中最珍贵的东西。没有了快乐,人会觉得他已经被他的悲惨命运控制了,而这世界也是完全的黑暗跟可怕。由于这个缘故,他的身体变差了,他的工作变得松弛,尤其是他觉得宁死不活。你可能会问,&那如何获得快乐呢?&这就是我们现在要解决的问题。首先,凭良心做事;那就是说,对别人就像你想别人对你一样。第二,多注意你的健康,健康是成功的本钱,而且强壮的体质能让你成功。第三,担心和伤心是根本没必要的!如果你遇到一些困难的情况,你必须毫不犹豫的努力克服它。对于开心来说,意志力是不可或缺的。最后但并非不重要的一点是,乐观的生活态度、世界观仍然是需要的,你也可以分享它。通过这种方式,就可以获得真正的快乐了。
Copyright © 2015-扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
如何才能使自己快乐 英语作文、100词左右
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
How to Grow Happiness Step one:  Plant yourself deep in a bed of faith,and pack it down solid and tight.Drench daily with positive thinking,and keep saturated just right.Mulch often with forgivenss,for this will help you grow.Quickly remove any seeds of worry,for they will soon germinate,and keep out the weeds of despair.Nourish disappointments with hope whenever it is neeeded,and always stay cool and shaded when you feel irritated or heated.Trim away guilt or depression,for they create decay,and cultivate with happy memories as often as every day.  Step two:  Harvest the just dig,pick,and hoe.And nurture the roots of the present,for now is when you flourish and grow.Start pla set your goals in a row.Spade the bed well for all your dreams to grow.  Step three:  Remember that grief is a natural predator,so learn to tolerate some damage.Protect your garden with daily prayers,for this will help you manage.Bury the criticism and complaining,for they are injurious pests.Sow the seed of love wherever you may go--for joy,love,and laughter are surely bound to grow.Although the thorns of life may be here to stay,just sprout a smile along the way...and be thankful for what you have today!这篇有点长,但是里面的内容很充实很有用,你可以挑着用一用.下面这篇是我亲自动手写的,How to make ourselves happy“"He is a fool who cannot be angry,but he is really a wise man who will not."(不会生气的人是愚者,不生气的人乃真正的智者)(The habit of keeping pleasant is indeed better than an income of a thousang dollais a year.The life without cheerfulness is like the severe winter without the sun.如果字数超了的话,这一段可以不要,这就是我括起来的原因)But,how to make ourselves happy?There are too many diffculties full of our lives,we always feel sad.Acturally,we don't need think too much about these,we just need to enjoy life,such as going shopping with parents,playing games with friends,studaying with nature.We don't need be angry with other,just as a saying goes"Being angry is to punishyourself with the mistakes made by others"(生气是拿别人的错误惩罚自己).So,if some unhappy things happen to you,first you should try to smile ,then you can sing a happy song,or read some inspiring stories to adapt(调整)your moods.We should never forget that to be cheerful when it is not easy to be cheerful shows greatness.I wish you will choose mine,thank you~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I am very happy
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:我从英语学习中得到快乐是什么意思?
我从英语学习中得到快乐
问题补充:
I get pleasure from learning English
I am from the English language learning with happy
I obtain joyfully from English study
My English learning to be happy
I get pleasure from learning English
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!I'd like to gain pleasure through/via this activity.
其他答案(共4个回答)
I'd like to have pleasure by this activity
浪小客温馨提示:目前微博官方举办的五周年活动只有话题#微博五周年#呦,话题主持人是@青岛校园,奖品是青岛手绘明信片,请您知晓。其余五周年以及三周 年等其他周年活...
恋爱狂欢季贯穿上海欢乐谷整个狂欢节,主要针对情侣和单身男女分别推出 "接吻花样赛"、"湿身大作战"、"千里姻缘站"、"甜蜜幸福照"四大主题活动,无论你是单身的大...
每周三,一次性赠送指定幸运礼物100个,获得该幸运礼物中奖个数最多的前10名用户,可获得使用幸运魔杖摇大奖的机会;
《赠人玫瑰手有余香,祝您好运一生一世,如果回...
你好,这个是钓鱼网页,请不要上当
其实学习真的很有趣啊,通过学习你可以把许多不懂的东西,突然间就明白掌握了起来,说实话,自己平时看的课外书反倒很少能这么透彻,因此这就是一个在学习 了解新知识的方...
答: 宫口难开跟什么有关系?平时应该要多锻炼吗?
答: 中国英语教育培训市场发展趋势分析 -----2004
一、英语教育培训机构品牌化
品牌是生存之本,品牌效应体现了竞争力。如果说,国内英语教育培训市场在20世纪9...
答: Born in Sep.1973 graduated from Nanjing agricultural university now acts as the ...
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题