航空邮递拔罐的好处和坏处处,请用英语表达。

飞机起飞时,空姐用英文说的乘客须知_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
飞机起飞时,空姐用英文说的乘客须知
到达时间,介绍工作人员飞机起飞时,空姐会用英语说一些话、乘客须知之类的话。一般的格式,请告诉我:告诉乘客,起飞地点
我有更好的答案
and make sure your seat back is straight up, your tray table is closed and your carry-on items are securely stowed in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you: Welcome aboard XX Airlines flight XX______to______(via______) The distance between______and_______is______kilometers,现在有客舱乘务员进行安全检查。请您坐好,系好安全带! 女士们,先生们: 欢迎你乘坐中国XX航空公司航班XX_____前往_____(中途降落_____)。有_____至____的飞行距离是_______,预计空中飞行时间是________小时_______分, evening), passengers are toys, and other electronic devices throughout the flight and the laptio computers are not allowed to use during take-off and landing. We will take off immediately, Please be seated, fasten your seat belt. In order to ensure the normal operation of aircraft navigation and communication systems,激光唱机和电音频接收机等电子设备。 飞机很快就要起飞了,飞行速度平均每小时_______公里。 为了保障飞机导航几通讯系统的正常工作,在飞机起飞和下降过程中请不要使用手提式电脑,在整个航程中请不要使用手提电话,遥控玩具Good morning (afternon. Our flight will take ________ hours and_______minutes. We will be flying at an altitude of________meters and the average speed is_______ kilometers per hour,电子游戏机. (This is a non-smoking flight, please do not smoke on board.) The (chief) purser _________with all your crewmembers will be sincerely at your service. We hope you enjoy the flight! Thank you。飞行高度______米,收起座椅靠悲和小桌板。请您确认您的手提物品是否妥善安放在头顶上方的行李价内或座椅下发。(本次航班全程禁烟,在飞行途中请不要吸烟, Ladies and Gentlemen
city.The arriveal time is .Dear passengers , please press the serve button and we&#39.We sincerely hope that you will allre now departing in ..Please fasten your seat belts and do not open the window when taking offIf you have any need ..city and will travel for ...FlightWe&#39........hours to our destination..,welcome to take .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
飞机起飞的相关知识
等待您来回答新概念英语_新概念英语第一册_第二册_第三册_第四册_课文MP3下载_航空公司用英文怎么说_沪江英语
网页版学习工具
航空公司的英文:airlineairline company参考例句:Where is the counter of Pan-American?泛美(航空公司)的柜台在哪里?Airlines ferry high-ranking military personnel between countries.航空公司用飞机运送高级军事人员来往于各国之间。But nothing fazes the duty operations supervisor for the Russian airline, Aeroflot, at Heathrow Airport但是,什么事情也难不倒希思罗机场的这位俄罗斯航空公司值班业务总管。United Airlines and IBM were among these firms, and in a variety of ways they outperformed their Japanese counterparts.联合航空公司和国际商用机器公司居于这些公司之列,它们在许多方面超过了他们的日本对手。I can book you on american airlines Flight 144 at 9:30 Saturday morning. Is it all right?我可以给您订星期六上午9 点30 分美国航空公司144 班机的机票。I can book you on American Airlines Flight 144 at 9:30 Saturday morning. Is it all right?我可以给您订星期六上午九点三十分美国航空公司144班机的机票。The airline has been smacking its lips over the prospect of a $145 million windfall.这家航空公司一直垂涎得到一笔1.45亿美元的横财。These two state airlines have flown them at a loss (despite very high ticket prices), basically as a pr gim-mick.尽管协和飞机的票价非常之高,这两家国有航空公司还是赔着本运营,其实只是将它作为公关的噱头。the Northwest Airlines西北航空公司British Airways英国航空公司:n. 航空公司;航线A nonscheduled airline.不定期航线 scheduled airline定期航线 What are the qualifications for an airline pilot? 当一名民航飞机驾驶员要具备哪些条件? The government chartered the new airline. 政府给这家新航空公司颁发了许可证。The pilot landed the airliner safely.驾驶员使客机安全降落。:n. 公司;商号;商行;伴侣;同伴,朋友;陪伴v. 陪同,陪伴;交往,结交This is a merged company.这是一个合伙公司。transferee company受让人公司 Company chop is required if proposer is a company.如投保人是公司,请加公司盖印。This company is about to incorporate with its parent company.这公司将要与其母公司合并。A company director owes a fiduciary duty to the company公司董事对公司负有受托人责任翻译推荐:
词汇的学习是一个循序渐进的过程,要想快速提升词汇水平,需要从记忆词汇做起,以下为你翻译航空公司的英文、航空公司用英语怎么说、怎么读、用法、同义词、反义词、英文造句等学习资讯,助外语爱好者共同进步当前位置: &
求翻译:我强烈建议这批货不要安排走空运,那是一笔很大的消费是什么意思?
我强烈建议这批货不要安排走空运,那是一笔很大的消费
问题补充:
I strongly recommend that these goods do not arrange to go by air, it is a large consumer
I strongly recommend that the shipment arrangements do not go by air, it was a very large sum of consumer
I suggested intensely this large stock of goods do not have to arrange the aerial transport, that is a very big expense
I strongly recommend that the goods do not schedule go by air, it is a very substantial consumer
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
用英文写一篇,关于乘飞机的好处与坏处的作文
四叶草2148
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
It is fast comfortable and convinient to travel by plane. It is also timesaving. Eg, if you want to go to Yuannan, it only take you over three hours by plane but you should spend more than thirty hours to
go there by train. The beautiful hostess will take care of you on the plane so you don't need to worry anything. But of course every coin has two sides, traveling by plane sometimes delay by bad weather so you have to wait for a long time in the waiting hall. And you have to shut off your cell phone on the plane. Sometimes you can't enjoy the beautiful scenery.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
For my own perspective, taking areoplanes has its proside and also drawbacks. Aeroplanes are convinient for its speed, and air services are good. Many people would like to try this kind of transp...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 拔罐的好处和坏处 的文章

随机推荐