l believe l can flymake it英语作文

欢迎来到作文网!
& I Believe I can Fly_1200字
扫描二维码,在手机上浏览
I Believe I can Fly_1200字
  IBelieveICanFly再次这样敲击键盘,心又静了些许。纠结了半个学期的心情,希望从现在渐渐恢复。
  初冬的天真冷,即使有太阳依旧感觉洒在身上的光束也不似原来那般厚重。走在风中,吹乱了的头发也无暇顾及,只是简单的想要尽快回到宿舍。也许,这就是长者们所说的人生低谷,干什么都不顺,做什么都不对,想什么也无法改变。只能这样纠自我纠结着,因为别人也无法代替分担。最后的大学时光,很享受,也很珍惜。有时候上课,环顾四周,才恍然发觉有的同学这学期才见了一面,两面,回忆起初上大学的他们,现在都变得越发淡定,沉稳。很想跟以前那样和他们侃侃而谈,但又无法张口,因为好久没在一起交流,担心找不到共同的话题,于是张开的口又合了上去。这种孤独是发自内心的,很恐惧,很悲哀。这学期的课不多,每周都是小长假。无聊时闲逛网页,迎面扑来的都是学会计到哪里之类的小广告。很庆幸,自己学的就是会计,不用再操心去专门报班学习。还记得刚上大学时候拍着胸对别人说,本人虽学会计但以后绝不会从事这样的工作。现在想起觉得很可笑,大学学了四年会计,怎能轻易放弃,如果就这样放弃,自己还能做什么?曾天真的对朋友说过想要赶快毕业,因为自己不适合学习,自己的爱好不是学习,志不在学习之类的话,此时感觉那时真简单,因为现在自己不知道除了学习还能做什么?还适合做什么?
  是的,到了一个适婚的年龄。空间每天都能看到曾经最熟悉的人也穿上了西装,披上了婚纱。真美,真幸福,也祝福他们永远这样幸福。高中时候,学校不允许学生谈恋爱,而其中的数学老师却反其道并不明确反对,还对我们说,如果他教的学生能有终成眷属的,他会包双份红包做礼金。听过后,我对女友约定,就算奔着他的双份礼金也要爱到终老。很可惜,曾经说过的话也随时间慢慢冲淡,十一月的光棍节还是照常过了,很痛,六年的感情就这样结束。虽说许久未联,但还是祝她幸福。套用最近最火的一首歌的歌词:&如果再见不能红着眼,是否还能红着脸。&再也不见,18岁天,再也不见,互不亏欠的爱恋。一个多月没跟家人联系,不是不想念,只是不想他们看见这样狼狈的自己。十月的一天凌晨接到爸爸电话,打开,却没有声音,当时心里从未有的恐惧后背都凉了,爸爸平时从来不会主动打给我。颤抖的手指又重回过去,爸爸接到说没有打给我,可能是刚看时间没关好。说过晚安后,再也无法入眠,那时的脆弱不争气的让枕头被泪打湿。很幸福,他们都很好;他们都很好,很幸福。想说的很多,想表达的更多。最后就说一句吧;经历了,长大了,懂得了,也就更珍惜了。&&&&高三:董瑞阳作文网专稿 未经允许不得转载
不够精彩?
我要点评:I Believe I can Fly_1200字
的其他文章
写作达人推荐扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
急求一篇英语作文题目为I believe I can fly
树皮降临0206
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I believe I can flyThere are many trouble in my life .They that are like huge ruck are too heavy.I want to be a successful people ,but my classmatessaid I couldn't be .One day ,I saw a bird ,its wings hurt.And I brouhgt it to my home.These day ,I took care of it carefully.But I still worried about it couldn't fly again.An early morning,the bird stood in front of the window,saw the sky.And then,it flew!I was very surprised.After that ,I know nothing is impossible.I believe I can be successful.I believe I can fly .额.那啥,我不知道要围绕什么内容好,所以随便写了一篇,用上了定语从句,我才初三.写得不好别打我.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码作文:I Believe-作文-小荷作文网:记叙文I Believe昭通师范高等专科学校外语系09英语教育C班   The present failure doesn’t mean that I am a failure, it just means that I ha and it doesn’t mean I am inferior to others, but means I am not so perfect that I must work harder.
  I Believe     09英教C班:熊海龙     I have the moment which I feel unfairly treated or fail in something. Faced with the unfairly treatment and failure, I have my own difficulties. I know the prize of a game is staying at the end of the journey, but not near the end. And I deeply realize it is not my task to make everything perfect, but my own challenges.     Recently, I am suffering something unexpected. And I struggled for them, but they turned out the fact that I go in a wrong way. Fortunately, I am cheered up soon with the help of my friends. They are my wealth forever.     In order to reach my goals, I do not know how many steps I must experience. On the way to success, I probabl and sometimes, success is likely to be around the corner. At this moment, unless I turn the corner, or I never know where success is.     I am going to keep these unforgettable and unhappy experiences in mind forever. It makes me understand clearly what the friends and enemies are, and I am aware of that I could make differences in my future life. So that I feel I have had a supernatural power to make me believe myself.     Yesterday has gone by, t while today is here. What I should do is cherishing my present life. I believe I am able to make my future better, and take hold of it tensely. From now on, I choose to lead a wonderful life, and not make myself emotional. I am going to face everything which makes effects on me bravely. I believe I can.     The present failure doesn’t mean that I am a failure, it just means that I ha and it doesn’t mean I am inferior to others, but means I am not so perfect that I must work harder.     Success belongs to the one whom always preparing for it. I believe I can achieve my goals, I believe I can become a successful man.&&位置:发表区 & 年级:2 关键字,英语来源: 字数:1452 投稿日期: 20:41:00 点击:次&
点评&网友打分:(综合分:) &欢迎你投下宝贵一票(不能更改,入门级不能打分,选择收藏将进入我的珍藏)。+2收藏 精品 点+1还行 发表 点-1真糟 退稿 点 && &您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文&&&&3edu教育网,百万资源,完全免费,无需注册,天天更新!
I&believe&I&can
I&believe&I&can
分类:&& 更新:&& 来源:网络
I&believe&I&can
&&& I know a very good sentence ,that is “I believe I can”. It tells me that we should believe we can do everything, no matter how baffling it is. &&& One day, I was doing homework,suddenly a baffling problem came out in front of me. At first, I wanted to read the answer, but I remembered my teacher said: “If you read the answer, you benefit nothing from it.” So, I thought it by myself. At last, I did it very well. I was so happy.&&& Please remember, “I believe I can”! So long as we believe ourselves, even if it’s a big baffling problem, we also can get over it. Of course, trying is very important, too.
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
网友同时还浏览了:
小学英语作文相关子栏目
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
本站最新英语角
&&&&&&&&&&
本站推荐英语角
&&&&&&&&&&
网友热评英语角
&&&&&&&&&&您现在的位置: >
> 文章内容
大学英语演讲:我相信我的梦想 I believe my dream
作者: admin来源: 网络文章 时间:
hello good evening everyone! my name is ....
你好晚上好大家好!我的名字是...。
I'm so happy that I can be admitted by my dreamed school. the new campus gives me a new start so I have a dream that the future me can rise out this small world and hold a place of myself, after several years' experience .
我太高兴了,我可以承认我的梦想学校。新校园给了我一个新的开始,所以我有一个梦想,今后我可以摆脱这个小世界和举行地点的我,经过几年的经验。
in order to make this dream come true, I ask myself not only focus my attention on studies ,because I should face all the society not only my textbooks or my classmates.
为了使这一梦想成真,我问自己,不仅集中了我的注意学习,因为我应该面对所有的社会不仅是我的教科书或我的同学。
I think college is also a small society where I can improve myself. for example I should learn how to get along with other though I may dislike them ,or how to deal with things that I used regard as worthless and so on..
我认为,大学也是一个小社会里,我可以提高自己。例如我应该学会如何相处与其他虽然我可能不喜欢他们,或如何处理的事情,我使用方面的毫无价值的,等等..
then I sincerely hope i can find my true friends so that we can struggle for our dreams together!
然后,我真诚地希望我能找到我真正的朋友,使我们能够为我们的斗争中共同的梦想!
although every thing is unforeseeable, i believe my dream will come true as long as I stick to them and never give up!
虽然每个事情是无法预料的,我相信我的梦想将成为现实,只要我坚持,决不放弃!
finally , I'd like to conclude by thanking everyone who has worked so hard to make this address possible. thank you!
最后,我想最后感谢大家谁的工作都很努力,使这个地址可能的。谢谢您!
My mother is a virtuous wife and good mother. She has medium height .and beautiful face. She is a generous, good natured and warm-hearted woman. She looks like actor Wang Tang Feng...
May 1 is International Labor Day, working people all over the world This is our own holiday. Today, we stand under the bright red flag with five stars, it should be and how to cele...
上一篇: 下一篇:

我要回帖

更多关于 make you believe 的文章

随机推荐