Hehis work shoutss A lot as He teaches us.的中文意思?

& ““A child in the stre...”习题详情
108位同学学习过此题,做题成功率73.1%
“A child in the street is a child that has been exposed(暴露)to a lot of bad things. And this child has no love at all. This child has no respect(尊重)for himself or herself. He sees everybody as an enemy, and he can’t trust anyone.”Who is Moses Zulu talking about? Are there even people who live like that? Sadly, in truth, there are. They happen to be the Zambian children that Moses Zulu helps to improve their lives. Zulu does his best to give many children the hope to live even though they might have AIDS. Without his continuous work through his organization called Children’s Town, many Zambian children would have been forced to survive(生存)in an African city by getting a job as a street vendor(街头小贩), or hurting other people.In 1990, Moses Zulu founded Children’s Town in Zambia, where one million children have no parents, largely because of AIDS. Children’s Town teaches children the basic life skills needed for their future. Each child goes through a five-year training program where they’re taught responsibility(责任), values, and self-care. Zulu’s Children’s Town provides hope for less fortunate children.As we all know, a hero is any person who is respected for their qualities and achievements. There are not many people who are willing to help others in need. Zulu’s contribution to today’s modern society teaches us to lend a helping hand to others who are not as lucky as we are. He teaches us to make a difference in the world by helping others.And from now on, if ever you throw away your banana just because it looks bad, well, remember that a group of people suffering from AIDS, homelessness, or other causes, would fight each other just to get their hands on a single bad banana.68. 【小题1】 Which of the following CANNOT describe Moses Zulu according to the passage?A.DevotedB.Easy-goingC.DeterminedD.Kind-hearted69. 【小题2】In Children’s Town, children will learn &&&&.A.how to fight against AIDSB.how to get a job as a street vendorC.how to survive by themselvesD.how to avoid fighting in the street70. 【小题3】In the opinion of the author, he considers Moses Zulu &&&&.A.a teacherB.a doctorC.a heroD.a fighter71. 【小题4】 In the last paragraph, the author advises us to &&&&.A.plant more bananasB.make use of bad foodC.invent medicine for AIDSD.help poor peopleB&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-贵州省遵义四中高一上学期期中考试英语卷
分析与解答
习题““A child in the street is a child that has been exposed(暴露)to a lot of bad things. And this child has no ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
“A child in the street is a child that has been exposed(暴露)to a lot of bad things. And this child ha...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
““A child in the stre...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题““A child in the street is a child that has been exposed(暴露)to a lot of bad things. And this child has no love at all. This child has no respect(尊重)for himself or herself. He sees everybody as an enemy, and he can’t trust anyone.”Who is Moses Zulu talking about? Are there even people who live like that? Sadly, in truth, there are. They happen to be the Zambian children that Moses Zulu helps to improve their lives. Zulu does his best to give many children the hope to live even though they might have AIDS. Without his continuous work through his organization called Children’s Town, many Zambian children would have been forced to survive(生存)in an African city by getting a job as a street vendor(街头小贩), or hurting other people.In 1990, Moses Zulu founded Children’s Town in Zambia, where one million children have no parents, largely because of AIDS. Children’s Town teaches children the basic life skills needed for their future. Each child goes through a five-year training program where they’re taught responsibility(责任), values, and self-care. Zulu’s Children’s Town provides hope for less fortunate children.As we all know, a hero is any person who is respected for their qualities and achievements. There are not many people who are willing to help others in need. Zulu’s contribution to today’s modern society teaches us to lend a helping hand to others who are not as lucky as we are. He teaches us to make a difference in the world by helping others.And from now on, if ever you throw away your banana just because it looks bad, well, remember that a group of people suffering from AIDS, homelessness, or other causes, would fight each other just to get their hands on a single bad banana.68. 【小题1】 Which of the following CANNOT describe Moses Zulu according to the passage?A.DevotedB.Easy-goingC.DeterminedD.Kind-hearted69. 【小题2】In Children’s Town, children will learn ____.A.how to fight against AIDSB.how to get a job as a street vendorC.how to survive by themselvesD.how to avoid fighting in the street70. 【小题3】In the opinion of the author, he considers Moses Zulu ____.A.a teacherB.a doctorC.a heroD.a fighter71. 【小题4】 In the last paragraph, the author advises us to ____.A.plant more bananasB.make use of bad foodC.invent medicine for AIDSD.help poor people”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题““A child in the street is a child that has been exposed(暴露)to a lot of bad things. And this child has no love at all. This child has no respect(尊重)for himself or herself. He sees everybody as an enemy, and he can’t trust anyone.”Who is Moses Zulu talking about? Are there even people who live like that? Sadly, in truth, there are. They happen to be the Zambian children that Moses Zulu helps to improve their lives. Zulu does his best to give many children the hope to live even though they might have AIDS. Without his continuous work through his organization called Children’s Town, many Zambian children would have been forced to survive(生存)in an African city by getting a job as a street vendor(街头小贩), or hurting other people.In 1990, Moses Zulu founded Children’s Town in Zambia, where one million children have no parents, largely because of AIDS. Children’s Town teaches children the basic life skills needed for their future. Each child goes through a five-year training program where they’re taught responsibility(责任), values, and self-care. Zulu’s Children’s Town provides hope for less fortunate children.As we all know, a hero is any person who is respected for their qualities and achievements. There are not many people who are willing to help others in need. Zulu’s contribution to today’s modern society teaches us to lend a helping hand to others who are not as lucky as we are. He teaches us to make a difference in the world by helping others.And from now on, if ever you throw away your banana just because it looks bad, well, remember that a group of people suffering from AIDS, homelessness, or other causes, would fight each other just to get their hands on a single bad banana.68. 【小题1】 Which of the following CANNOT describe Moses Zulu according to the passage?A.DevotedB.Easy-goingC.DeterminedD.Kind-hearted69. 【小题2】In Children’s Town, children will learn ____.A.how to fight against AIDSB.how to get a job as a street vendorC.how to survive by themselvesD.how to avoid fighting in the street70. 【小题3】In the opinion of the author, he considers Moses Zulu ____.A.a teacherB.a doctorC.a heroD.a fighter71. 【小题4】 In the last paragraph, the author advises us to ____.A.plant more bananasB.make use of bad foodC.invent medicine for AIDSD.help poor people”相似的习题。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Joe wants a computer. He asks his parents for the money but they say he must get it himself. But how does he get it? He
about this when he walks home. Not many people want to ask children to work for them. Maybe he can take away snow for the neighbors. But it is not ____. He has to __
_ for a long time for that. He can' t cut grass for their gardens
he has no tools(工具) to do the work. Then he
one of his classmates
Dick. He is delivering(送) _
__. “I can do that”
“Maybe I can even get the computer right away. I can _
_ for it a little each week”. He
to catch up with(追赶) Dick. Joe asks him a lot of questions. He learns that it is
to get twenty-five dollars each week. Dick knows that the
takes about three hours each week. Dick
him the phone number of the newspaper manager.Joe almost flies home. After he tells his mother
. "I think it is a
idea " she says. "I'll call the newspaper.""Wait
Mum " Joe says
"I’ll call. After that
I' m going to be a businessman now." Joe’s mother smiles
.1.A. says
D. speaks2.A. spring
D. winter3.A. walk
D. want4.A. because
D. after5.A. looks
D. catches6.A. newspapers
C. computers
D. tools7.A. take
D. pay8.A. returns
D. jumps9.A. friendly
D. wrong10.A. works
D. job11.A. teaches
D. asks12.A. that
D. where13.A. smiles
D. worries14.A. big
D. bad15.A. sadly
B. happily
C. politely
D. angrily
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.C2.D3.B4.A5.B6.A7.D8.C9.C10.D11.B12.C13.A14.C15.B
为您推荐:
短文介绍了乔想买一台电脑,但是想通过自己的努力来挣到钱,于是,他就开始考虑如何能挣到钱,许多想法,但是不符合实际都没有实现。后来看到了同学,迪克在送报纸,经过交流得知收入还是很可观的,由是他也要能加送报纸的行列中。1.A. says说;B. tells讲述;C. thinks想;D. speaks说。联系句意:乔想买一台电脑。当他往家走的时候,他考虑着这件事。分析:考查固定短语:think about考虑。故选C2.A. spring春季;B. summer夏季;C. autumn秋季;D. winter冬季。联系句意:没有太多人想让孩子们为他们工作。他可以为邻居清雪。但是,现在不是冬季。他不得不要等上很长时间。分析:只有冬季才有雪可以清理,因此为冬季之意。故选D3.A. walk走;B. wait等;C. spend花费;D. want想要。联系句意:没有太多人想让孩子们为他们工作。他可以为邻居清雪。但是,现在不是冬季。他不得不要等上很长时间。分析:考查固定短语wait for 等待。故选B4.A. because因为;B. when当……时候(表示动作的时间点);C. while 当……时候(表示延续性的动作);D. after之后。联系句意:他不能去清理花园中的草,因为他没有工作的工具。然而他看到了一位同学,迪克。他正在送报纸。分析:两句之间为因果关系,因此用连词because.故选A5.A. looks看(表示动作);B. sees看(表示看到的结果);C. helps帮助;D. catches抓住。联系句意:他不能去清理花园中的草,因为他没有工作的工具。然而他看到了一位同学,迪克。他正在送报纸。分析:强调看到的结果,运用动词see.故选B6.A. newspapers报纸;B. bikes自行车;C. computers电脑;D. tools工具。联系句意:他不能去清理花园中的草,因为他没有工作的工具。然而他看到了一位同学,迪克。他正在送报纸。联系下文:他正在送报纸。故选A7.A. take花费;take后面常跟双宾语,It takes sb. +时间+to do sth. 做某事花了某人多少时间。B. spend花费;spend的主语必须是人,spend time/money on sth. 在……上花费时间(金钱)。C.cost花费;cost的主语是物或某种活动,sth. costs (sb.) +金钱 某物花了(某人)多少钱。D. pay花费。pay的基本用法是:pay (sb.) money for sth. 付钱(给某人)买……。联系句意:乔的内心想法:我每个星期挣一点。我就可能得到一台电脑。分析:考查固定短语pay for付款。故选D8.A. returns归还;B. comes 来;C. runs跑;D. jumps跳。联系句意:乔的内心也想去送报纸。他跑着追赶迪克。交谈中得知,每个星期很容易得到25美元。结合下文,心态很急,因此是跑着去的。故选C9.A. friendly友好的;B. kind 和蔼的;C. easy容易的;D. wrong错误的。联系句意:乔的内心也想去送报纸。他跑着追赶迪克。交谈中得知,每个星期很容易得到25美元。考查固定句型:It is + adj. to do sth.联系他们对话内容,表示很容易。故选C10.A. works作品;B. jobs工作;C. phone手机;D. job工作。联系句意:这份工作每个星期要花费大约三个小时。强调这份工作,因此选择第四项。故选D11.A. teaches教;B. gives给;C. makes制作;D. asks问。联系句意:这份工作每个星期要花费大约三个小时。迪克给了乔报社经理的电话号码。分析:考查固定短语give sb. sth.故选B12.A. that那个;B. when当……时候;C. what什么;D. where在哪。联系句意:乔几乎是飞回了家。告诉了他母亲他的想法,她微笑着说,它是一个很好的主意。分析:宾语从句中,表示想的内容,用引导词what.故选C13.A. smiles微笑;B. shouts喊;C. cries哭;D. worries担心。 联系句意:乔几乎是飞回了家。告诉了他母亲他的想法,她微笑着说,它是一个很好的主意。联系实际,听到孩子是如此的自立,母亲一定是发自内心微笑。故选A14.A. big大的;B. large巨大的;C. great大的;D. bad坏的。 联系句意:乔几乎是飞回了家。告诉了他母亲他的想法,她微笑着说,它是一个很好的主意。考查固定短语a good/great idea. 故选C15.A. sadly伤心地;B. happily高兴地;C. politely有礼貌地;D. angrily生气地。 联系句意:乔的母亲高兴地说:她给报社经理打电话。修饰动词用其副词形式,因此用happily.故选B故事类阅读。
本题考点:
日常生活类
扫描下载二维码He shouts A lot as He teaches us.的中文意思?_百度知道
He shouts A lot as He teaches us.的中文意思?
我有更好的答案
他教我们的时候经常是大喊大叫的。
采纳率:71%
来自团队:
他教我们的时候都是用喊的!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。& “单词拼写(10*2=20分)【小题1】_...”习题详情
324位同学学习过此题,做题成功率75.0%
单词拼写(10*2=20分)【小题1】mixed&(混合) with 5 kinds of fruits, the dish tastes very special.【小题2】After the travellers drank a bottle of cola,they felt eventhirstier&(口渴).【小题3】After reading this article, we learnt a lot about differentcultures& (文化).【小题4】-Do you like the hat over there?---Do you mean one of the singers’&(歌手) ?【小题5】Tom is so clever that he teaches himself a foreignlanguage&(语言)【小题6】What a good time they haddiscussing&(讨论)their future plan.【小题7】Thank you so much for offering&(提供)so much wonderful advice to us.【小题8】---Hi,Jack,What do you think of the film?---I don’t think the actors play very well.However,the storyitself& is really fun.【小题9】--How do you like the maths exam,Tom?.---Terrible.almost&nobody could get a high score..【小题10】---Mr Black, I worry about the exam so much,What can I do? ---Don’t worry.Before handing in your test paper, remember to look through& your answers as carefully as possible.
本题难度:一般
题型:填空题&|&来源:2014-江苏省苏州市景范中学八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“单词拼写(10*2=20分)【小题1】____(混合) with 5 kinds of fruits, the dish tastes very special.【小题2】After the traveller...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】考查非谓语动词。句意:五种水果混合的这道菜尝起来很特别。动词的过去分词做后置定语,与被修饰词之间存在被动关系。故填mixed。【小题2】考查形容词。句意:在游客喝了一瓶可乐后,他们感觉更渴了。even用于比较级前,说明比较的程度,结合所给汉语提示故填thirstier。【小题3】考查名词。句意:在读了这篇文章后,我们对不同的文化了解更多了。结合所给词义,不同的文化用复数,故填cultures。【小题4】考查名词所有格词。句意:你的意思是说歌手所戴的帽子中的一个。上文文的是你喜欢那个帽子吗?所以是指歌手的帽子中的一个。of+名词所有格,双重所有格。表示···当中的一个。故填singers’。【小题5】考查名词。句意:汤姆如此的聪明以至于他自学了一门外语。一门外语,故用单数。故填language【小题6】考查动词。句意:在讨论他们将来的计划时,他们是多么愉快呀。have a good time doing sth,做···的时候过得愉快。故填ing形式。故填discussing。【小题7】考查动词。句意:谢谢你为我们提供了那么多极好的建议。介词后加名词或动词的ing形式,for是介词,故填offering。【小题8】考查反身代词。句意:我认为演员表演的不是很好,然而故事本身真的有趣。反身代词,用在主语后,做同位语。故填itself。【小题9】考查副词。句意:你觉得这次数学考试如何?糟糕极了。几乎没有人能获得高分。几乎,将近,程度副词。故填almost。【小题10】考查介词。句意:在交上试卷前,记得认真浏览你的答案。look through,浏览,检查。故填through。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
单词拼写(10*2=20分)【小题1】____(混合) with 5 kinds of fruits, the dish tastes very special.【小题2】After the trav...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“单词拼写(10*2=20分)【小题1】_...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“单词拼写(10*2=20分)【小题1】____(混合) with 5 kinds of fruits, the dish tastes very special.【小题2】After the travellers drank a bottle of cola,they felt even____(口渴).【小题3】After reading this article, we learnt a lot about different____ (文化).【小题4】-Do you like the hat over there?---Do you mean one of the ____(歌手) ?【小题5】Tom is so clever that he teaches himself a foreign____(语言)【小题6】What a good time they had____(讨论)their future plan.【小题7】Thank you so much for ____(提供)so much wonderful advice to us.【小题8】---Hi,Jack,What do you think of the film?---I don’t think the actors play very well.However,the story____ is really fun.【小题9】--How do you like the maths exam,Tom?.---Terrible.____nobody could get a high score..【小题10】---Mr Black, I worry about the exam so much,What can I do? ---Don’t worry.Before handing in your test paper, remember to look ____ your answers as carefully as possible. ”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“单词拼写(10*2=20分)【小题1】____(混合) with 5 kinds of fruits, the dish tastes very special.【小题2】After the travellers drank a bottle of cola,they felt even____(口渴).【小题3】After reading this article, we learnt a lot about different____ (文化).【小题4】-Do you like the hat over there?---Do you mean one of the ____(歌手) ?【小题5】Tom is so clever that he teaches himself a foreign____(语言)【小题6】What a good time they had____(讨论)their future plan.【小题7】Thank you so much for ____(提供)so much wonderful advice to us.【小题8】---Hi,Jack,What do you think of the film?---I don’t think the actors play very well.However,the story____ is really fun.【小题9】--How do you like the maths exam,Tom?.---Terrible.____nobody could get a high score..【小题10】---Mr Black, I worry about the exam so much,What can I do? ---Don’t worry.Before handing in your test paper, remember to look ____ your answers as carefully as possible. ”相似的习题。完形填空. Mr. Smith is a good teacher. He teaches English very well . He is 1 to his students, so they like him a lot. There are (有) fifty students in 2 class. Mr. Smith always 3 English in class. He and 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
完形填空。
&&&&&&&Mr.&&Smith&&is&&a&&good&&teacher.&&He&&teaches&&English&&very&&well&.&&He&&is&&1 &to&&his&&students,&&so&&they&&like&&him&&a&&lot.&There&&are&(有)&fifty&&students&&in&&2& class.&&Mr.&&Smith&&&always&&3 &English&&&in&&class.&&He&&and&&&his&&students&&are&&4 &friends,&&too.&&Now&&some&&of&&the&&students&&5& on&&the&&playground.&&Bill&&and&&Mike&&6 .&Tom&&and&&John&&are&&jumping.&&Mary&&and&&Lucy&&are&&7 &a&&kite.&Are&&Lily&&and&&Maria&&flying&&a&&kite, &8 ?&&No,&&they&are&playing &9 .&&What's&&Mr.&&Smith&&doing?&&Look!&&He&is&&also&&playing&10&& them.&&How&happy&they&are&!
(&&&& )1. A. friendly&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. their&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. talk&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )4. A. nice&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. are&&playing&& (&&&& )6. A. are&&running&& (&&&& )7. A. playing&&&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. also&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. the&&football&&(&&&& )10. A. and&&&&&&&&&&
B. interesting B. his&&&&&&&& B. say&&&&&&&& B. fine&&&&&&&&B. play&&&&&&&&B. run&&&&&&&& B. flying&&&&&&B. or&&&&&&&&&&B. a&&football B. with&&&&&&&&
C. beautiful C. her&&&&&& C. speaks&&&&C. new&&&&&& C. plays&&&& C. running&& C. doing&&&& C. too&&&&&& C. the&&game C. for&&&&&&
D. happy&&&& D. its&&&&&& D. speak&&&& D. good&&&&&&D. is playingD. not run&& D. sitting&& D. and&&&&&& D. games&&&& D. to&&&&&&&&
1-5&&& ABCDA&& 6-10&&& ABCDB
科目:初中英语
(完形填空)
Mr White works in an office. He liked reading in bed when he was at school. It was bad for his (1) and now he has near sight (近视). But he wouldn’t want (2) to know about it and he never wears a pair of glasses. It often (3)  him some trouble. One winter morning he was sent to a village school on business (出差). He (4) a bus at a stop in a small town. Then he had to walk there. The road to the village wasn’t smooth (平坦). He fell over several times and it (5) his clothes dirty. (6) he got to the village. Suddenly it began to blow and it got colder. He was looking for the school while his
(7) was blown off. He began to run after it but he couldn’t get it. He couldn’t understand why his hat ran into a house as if (似乎) it had (8). And he ran into the house, (9) . A woman stopped him and shouted angrily,“ (10)  are you running after my hen (母鸡) for?”(1)
A. ears    B. nose    C. mouth    D. eyes
A. anybody else    B. nobody    C. woman    D. somebody
A. follows    B. takes    C. brings    D. carries
A. took off    B. got off    C. got on    D. came on
A. let    B. made    C. gave    D. felt
A. At first    B. At home    C. At times    D. At last
A. clothes    B. bag    C. hat    D. glasses
A. legs    B. hands    C. shoes    D. arms
A. always    B. also    C. either    D. too
A. What    B. Why    C. Which    D. Who
来源:学年湖北省利川市龙船中学八年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
完形填空。Mr. Smith works in New York. Last month he had a fifteen-day holiday, but he didn’t know where to spend it. He spoke to his friend Bill,“I &&1&&the hot weather, but I can’t find a cool place in America. How should I spend my holiday?”“That’s easy, ” said Bill, “You’d &&2&&to Moscow. Snow and ice are covering the ground now. ”Mr. Smith agreed &&3&&his friend. He bought an air ticket and soon &&4&&Moscow. He had a happy trip there, but one day he &&5&. After lunch he went outside the city, he saw a dog& 6&&him while he &&7&&past(走过) a house. The dog was hungry and wished him to give it some food to eat. Bad luck! He had no piece of bread or cake in his pockets. He tried to drive it away. But it began to bark at(对……大叫) him. He wanted to look for a stick but he couldn’t find anything &&8&&snow and ice. Suddenly he saw a stone on the ground. He hurried to &9&but failed.“How strange Russians are!” Mr. Smith said to himself, “They don’t tie dogs, but firmly (紧紧地)& 10&&the stones. My God!”【小题1】A.likeB.unlikeC.not like D.hate【小题2】A.would goB.would not goC.better goD.better to go【小题3】A.toB.withC.atD.about【小题4】A.arrived inB.arrive inC.reachD.reached in【小题5】A.made a mistakeB.get into trouble C.got into troubleD.find the trouble【小题6】A.to followB.is following C.followed D.following【小题7】A.was walkingB.walkedC.was crossing D.crossed【小题8】A.exceptB.besidesC.besideD.without【小题9】A.picked it upB.picked up itC.pick it upD.pick up it【小题10】A.tiedB.liedC.tieD.lie
来源:2014届湖北省利川市八年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
完形填空。Mr. Smith works in New York. Last month he had afifteen-day holiday, but he didn’t know where to spend it. He spoke to hisfriend Bill,“I &&1&&the hot weather, but I can’tfind a cool place in America. How should I spend my holiday?”“That’s easy, ” said Bill, “You’d &&2&&toMoscow. Snow and ice are covering the ground now. ”Mr. Smith agreed &&3&&hisfriend. He bought an air ticket and soon &&4&&Moscow.He had a happy trip there, but one day he &&5&. Afterlunch he went outside the city, he saw a dog& 6&&himwhile he &&7&&past(走过) ahouse. The dog was hungry and wished him to give it some food to eat. Bad luck!He had no piece of bread or cake in his pockets. He tried to drive it away. Butit began to bark at(对……大叫) him. Hewanted to look for a stick but he couldn’t find anything &&8&&snowand ice. Suddenly he saw a stone on the ground. He hurried to &9&butfailed.“How strange Russians are!” Mr. Smith said to himself,“They don’t tie dogs, but firmly (紧紧地)&10&&the stones. My God!”1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.like&&&&&&&&&&& B.unlike&&&&&&&&& C.not like & D.hate&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.would go&&&&&& B.would not go&&&& C.better go D.better to go&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.to&&&&&&&&&&&& B.with&&&&&&&&&& C.at&& D.about&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.arrived in&&&&&& B.arrive in&&&&&&& C.reach&&& D.reached in&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.made amistake&& B.get intotrouble & C.got intotrouble D.find thetrouble&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.to follow&&&&&&& B.is following &&&& C.followed D.following&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.was walking&&&& B.walked&&&&&&&& C.was crossing & D.crossed&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.except&&&&&&&& B.besides&&&&&&&& C.beside&& D.without&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.picked it up&&&& B.picked up it&&&&& C.pick it up& D.pick up it&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.tied&&&&&&&&&& B.lied&&&&&&&&&&& C.tie&& D.lie&&
来源:期末题
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&&&& Mr and Mrs Moore were invited to a Christmas party at a hotel one year. They&&&&1&&&&their car outside and went in. Mr Moore had never got drunk (醉) before, so he was&&&&2&&&&not to drink too much,&&&&3&& &his friends asked him to drink more&&&&4&& . &&&&& During the party, Mrs Moore found that she had&&&&5& &&to bring her bag, so she asked her husband to go out to the car and&&&&&6&&&&it for her. He&&&&7&&&&so, but on his way back to the hotel gate,he heard a car horn(喇叭) blowing near his own car. He thought&&&&8&&&&might be in need of help and went over to the car withthe&&&&9&& . He found a small black bear sitting in the driving-seat and blowing the horn. &&&&& When Mr Moore&&& 10&&&the party, he told several people about the bear, but of course they did not believe him and thought he was drunk. When he took them out of the hotel to&&&11&&&that his story was&&&12& ,he found that the car with the&&&13&&&in it had gone. There were so many&&&14&&&about Mr Moore's black bear during the next week that he at last put an advertisement (广告) "If anyone saw a black bear blowing the horn in a car outside the Century Hotel&&&15 &&the evening of Christmas Day, please tell…"&&&&&&Two days later&&&16&&&Mrs Richards called him and said that she and her husband had left their pet (宠物)bear in their car outside the Century Hotel for a few minutes that evening, and that&&&17&&&he had blown the horn.&&&&&&Mrs Richards did not&&&18&&&to think there was anything&&&19&&&about that."Our bear likes blowing car horns," she said, "and we don't&&&20&&&when we are not driving the car."
(&&&& )1. A. pulled&&&& (&&&& )2. A. polite&&&& (&&&& )3. A. whether&&& (&&&& )4. A. all along&(&&&& )5. A. learned&&& (&&&& )6. A. buy&&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. said&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. one&&&&&&(&&&& )9. A. noise&&&&&(&&&& )10. A. was sent to(&&&& )11. A. show&&&&&&(&&&& )12. A. interesting(&&&& )13. A. horn&&&&&& (&&&& )14. A. laughs&&&& (&&&& )15. A. for&&&&&&& (&&&& )16. A. the&&&&&&& (&&&& )17. A. quickly&&& (&&&& )18. A. mean&&&&&& (&&&& )19. A. useful&&&&(&&&& ) 20. A. agree&&&&&
B. stayed&&&&&&&& &B. careful&&&&&& B. until&&&&&&&&& & B. once again&& &B. known&&&&&&&& B. get&&&&&&&&&&& &B. went&&&&&&&&& B. someone&&&&&&& &B. voice&&&&&&&& & B. was seated atB. notice&&&&&&&& & B. correct&&&&& B. bear&&&&&&&&&&B. shouts&&&&&&&B. at&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. completely&&& B. have&&&&&&&&&& &B. strange&&&&&& B. like&&&&&&&&&&
C. left&&&&&&& && C. glad&&&&&& & C. or&&&&&&&&& && C. just then& C. remembered&&& C. send&&&&&&&&& C. did&&&&&&&&&& C. his wife&&&&& &C. cry&&&&&&&&& &&& C. got rid of& C. require&&&& &&& C. true&&&&& &C. bag&&&&&&&&& & C. smiles&&&&& &C. in&&&&&&&&&&&&C. /&&&&&&&&&&& && C. maybe&&&&& &C. know&&&&&&&& && C. common&&&& &C. mind&&&&&&&&
D. hid&&&&&&&&&&& && D. afraid&&&&&&&& & D. though&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. for ever&&&& &D. forgotten&&&&&&& &D. return&&&&&&&&&& &D. thought&&&&&&&&& & D. the bear&&&&&&& & D. shout&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. got back to&& D. promise&&&&&&& &&&& D. exciting&&&& & D. driving-seat&&& && D. calls&&&&&&&&& & D. on&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. some&&&&&&&&&&& && D. almost&&&&&&&& & D. seem&&&&&&&&&&& &&D. bad&&&&&&&&&&& && D. worry&&&&&&&&&
来源:0113 期末题
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&&&& Mr Green works in a middle school. He&&&&1&&&&a teacher. He likes reading and often&&&&2&& &some books from the library. He keeps&&&&3&&&&to the radio every day and reading texts after supper.So he knows much and teaches&&&&4& . His students like him very much.Mike, Mr Green's little son ,is only nine. He often reads when his father is&&&&5& . And he often asks him some questions. Mr Green always thinks he is too&&&&6&&&&understand them and chooses&&&&7&&&one to answer. Of course the boy is not satisfied (满意) with it. &&&&& One day, Mike read&&&&8&&&&about the electric lights and was&&&&9&&&it. When his father told him to do somehomework, he went on thinking of the book. He asked his father&&&10&&&questions,and his father answered all.Then the father said proudly, "Fathers always know&&&11&&&than sons!" &&&&& The boy thought for a while and said, "&&12& !" &&&&& "Oh? Why?" &&&&&& Mike didn't answer and&&&&13&&&instead "Who invented the electric lights?" &&&&& "&&14& ." answered Mr Green. &&&&& "Why didn't his father inwent them,then?" &&&&&& Looking at his son, Mr Green didn'tknow&&&15&&&to answer!
(&&&& )1.A.am&&&&&&&&& (&&& &)2.A.buys&&&&&&& (&&& &)3.A.listening&& (&&& &)4.A.well&&&&&&& (&& & )5.A.sleeping&&& (&&& &)6.A.silly&&&&&& (&&& &)7.A.the easiest (&&& &)8.A.a newspaper (&& & )9.A.surprised&& (&& & )10.A.a little&& (&& & )11.A.no&&&&&&&& (&&& &)12.A.Happily&&& (&& & )13.A.asked&&&&& (& && )14.A.Washington&&&&&& (&&& &)15.A.when&&&&&&
B.is&&&&&&&& &B.borrows&&& &B.watching&& &B.bad&&&&&&& &B.at school& &B.young&&&&& &B.the hardest&B.a book&&&& &B.worried&&& &B.little&&&& &B.more&&&&&& &B.Not always &B.swam&&&&&& &B.Bill Gates &&&&&&&&& B.why&&&&&&&
C.are&&&&&&&&& C.lends&&&&&&& C.hearing&&&&& C.maths&&&&&&& C.eating&&&&&& C.clever&&&&&& C.the best&&&& C.a test&&&&&& C.interested inC.few&&&&&&&&& C.less&&&&&&&& C.Who&&&&&&&&& C.sang&&&&&&&& C.Mr Green&&&& C.how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.been&&&&&&&&&&& &D.keeps&&&&&&&&&& &D.talking&&&&&&&& &D.French&&&&&&&&& &D.at home&&&&&&&& &D.old&&&&&&&&&&&& &D.the worst&&&&&& &D.a piece of paper&D.sure about&&&&& &D.many&&&&&&&&&&& D.much&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.Nothing&&&&&&&& &D.danced&&&&&&&&& D.Edison&&&&&&&&& &D.where&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 shouts out 的文章

随机推荐