大小:1.21MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢剑桥雅思8口语答案Test4Part1
摘要: 剑桥雅思8口语答案Test4Part1
剑桥雅思8口语答案Test4Part1
名师点题剑桥雅思8口语:
1.题目分析,包括考生可能对题目产生的错误理解。
1. How often do you watch television? [Why/Why not?]
这是个很生活化的问题,考生可以根据个人情况来阐述看电视的时间。有的考生学习工作繁忙, 空闲时间很少,看电视的频率自然就低 ;有的考生时间相对充裕,常以电视节目为资讯来源或 消遣方式,看电视的频率自然就高。
2. Which television channel do you usually watch? [Why?]
考生可根据个人情况回答,如新闻频道、纪实频道、娱乐频道、电影频道、音乐频道、戏曲频
3. Do you enjoy the advertisements on television? [Why/Why not?]
广告,尤其是节目关键时刻的广告,往往令人无奈甚至讨厌,因此很多人不喜欢广告。有时有 些广告具有欺骗、夸大、暴力或血腥的内容,不适合所有人群观看。当然也有艺术造诣较高, 内容丰富有趣的广告,这些广告在电视上出现就不会引起人们的过度反感。
4. Do you think most programmes on television are good? [Why/Why not?]
在我国大部分电视节目内容都是比较好的,因为有相关的管理部门进行监督审查。内容过于血
腥暴力或低俗的节目很难出现在电视频道中,这保证了电视节目能够向广大公众进行播放。考
生还可以从电视节目的实效性、可观赏性的角度来加以阐述。
名师点题剑桥雅思8口语:
2. 考生可在回答中使用的实用词汇
very often, frequently, rarely, seldom, from time to time, once in a while, spare time, weekend, holiday, TV show/program, selective, for fun, relax.
vary from people to people, news channel, documentary channel, entertainment channel, movie channel, music channel, opera channel, channel surfing, fix on, get updated.
ad, commercial, promote, advertise, propagate, spread, hate, dislike, be disgusted, nasty, odious, misleading, deceiving, bluff, violence, discretion advised, artistic, content rich, inspiring.
contents of the TV programs, properly censored, administrative authority, violent, sexually explicit, vulgar, general public, appreciate, aesthetic.
名师点题剑桥雅思8口语:
3.参考答案(每个问题两个回答)
Well, quite often. Look, people call me couch potato, because I sit in couch, watch TV and eat potato chips. Watching TV is a big part in my life. It gives me a lot of fun and makes me enjoy my life.
No, I seldom watch TV, because I believe watching TV is no different from slow suicide. It&s just a waste of my precious time. I must live very single minute to the fullest.
Like I said, I love watching TV programs, all kinds of them, so there is no particular channel I would fix on. Sometimes I just enjoy channel surfing for no reason.
Well, I would only watch news channels. I believe they&re the only channels worth watching, because I can get updated of the latest happenings in China and around the world.
No. I totally hate it. It makes me sick. Think about it, how could you like it when they insert ads in your favorite TV show? It&s totally unacceptable. Plus most of the ads either are misleading or appear to exaggerate the effects of their product. They just want to get money out of your pocket. They are mercenary profiteers. Anyway, I don&t like advertisements.
Well, I&d like to say yes, because there are some ads that are truly artistic and with high aesthetic values, but the rest are just full of misleading and exaggerated information, even violent or sexually explicit contents to appeal to people&s eyes. So my final verdict is&no&.
Well, I guess yes. Most TV programs in China are generally&good&, so to speak, since the TV and Radio Administrative Authority really does their job of&censoring&the unwanted contents. So don&t worry. You would have to go overseas to watch those&bad&TV programs, like CNN and other stuff.
I&m not really sure, because I&ve deliberately refrained from watching TV for many years. But I trust most TV programs are good since the majority of people still love spending their prime time at night on watching TV.

我要回帖

更多关于 enjoy watching 的文章

随机推荐