英语题求求35道解答题

一些英语题目求解答
一些英语题目求解答
—Have you heard from Jack_________? —Yes, he went to Japan on business last week. One night he returned to his hotel ______, and met with a robber in the street. He fought bravely. ________, the police came and the robber was seized.
—Well, this is the________ news for me!(late, lately, latest, later)
Where is the guide? At_______. A. Mr. Smith's
B. Mr. Smith
C.the Mr. Smith's
D. the Mr. SmithHe was lying in the sun, looking___.
A. relaxing and happy
B. relaxed and happy
C. relaxation and happily
D. relaxed and happilyWhile sitting under the tree, ____. A. a pear hit me on the head. B.it began to rain. C. I was hit by an apple D. my head was hit by a pearHe feels _____to do him a favour. A. it his duty
B. his duty
C. that his duty
D. his duty that短文改错:They are some good things about open education. This way
1.________of teaching allows the students growing naturally ,and to develop2.________their own interests in many subjects. Open education allow
3.________students to be responsible (负责的)for his own education, as 4.________they are responsible to what they do in life. Some students don’t do 5.________good enough in a traditional classroom. The open classroom may6.___缉贰光荷叱沽癸泰含骏_____allow them to enjoy to learn. Some students will be happier7.________in an open classroom than in a traditional .They8.________needn’t worry about grades and rules .For students who worry about 9.________these things many, it is a good idea to be in an open classroom.10.________
late later latestA
A 1.They--their 2. growing---to grow3. allow---allows4. as前边加same 5. to--for6. good--well7 to learn-缉贰光荷叱沽癸泰含骏-learning8.traditional 后边加one9 and 改成 or10 many--much
ya178帮帮团:—Have you heard from Jack____lately_____? —Yes, he went to Japan on business last week. One night he returned to his hotel ___late___, and met with a robber in the street. He fought bravely. ____Later____, the police came and the robber was seized.
—Well, this is the_____latest___ news for me!(late, lately, latest, later)
Where is the guide? At___D____. A. Mr. Smith's
B. Mr. Smith
C.the Mr. Smith's
D. the Mr. SmithHe was lying in the sun, looking__B_.
A. relaxing and happy
B. relaxed and happy
C. relaxation and happily
D. relaxed and happilyWhile sitting under the tree, __C__. A. a pear hit me on the head. B.it began to rain. C. I was hit by an apple D. my head was hit by a pearHe feels ___c__to do him a favour. A. it his duty
B. his duty
C. that his duty
D. his duty that短文改错:They are some good things about open education. This way
1.___to open_____of teaching allows the students growing naturally ,and to develop2.___grow_____their own interests in many subjects. Open education allow
3.____interest____students to be responsible (负责的)for his own education, as 4.__their______they are responsible t缉贰光荷叱沽癸泰含骏o what they do in life. Some students don’t do 5.___for_____good enough in a traditional classroom. The open classroom may6.________allow them to enjoy to learn. Some students will be happier7.____learning____in an open classroom than in a traditional .They8.___classroom_____needn’t worry about grades and rules .For students ......
late later
latestA. Mr. Smith'sB. relaxed and happyC. I was hit by an appleA. it his duty短文改错:There are some good things about open education. This way
1.________of teaching allows the students to grow naturally ,and to develop2.________their own interests in many subjects. Open education allows
3.________students to be responsible for their own education, as 4.________they are responsible to what they do in life. Some students don’t do 5.________good enough in a traditional classroom. The open classroom may6.________allow them to enjoy
learning. Some students will be happier7.________in an open classroom than in a traditional one .They8.________needn’t worry about grades and rules .For students who worry about 9.________these things much, it is a good idea to be in an open classroom.10.________
你有没有听说过从Jack_________?是,他去日本出差的最后一周。一天晚上,他回到他的旅馆______,并会见了一名劫匪在大街上。他勇敢地战斗。 ________,警察赶到现场,被查获的强盗。嗯,这是我!的the________新闻(晚了,最近,最新的,后来) 是指导在哪里? At_______。 A.史密斯先生的B.史密斯先生C.往AC史密斯先生的D.史密斯先生他正躺在阳光下,looking___。 A.轻松愉快B.轻松和快乐C.放松和愉快D.放松和快乐虽然坐在树下,____。 A.梨打我的头。下雨开始B.it。 C.我一个苹果D.被击中我的头部被击中梨他觉得,_____来帮他个忙。 A.是他的责任B.他的责任C.他的责任D.他的职责,短文改错:他们是开放教育的一些好东西。此方式1.________,教学使学生自然地生长,并develop2.________自己的利益在许多科目。开放教育让3.________学生负责(负责的)为自己的教育,4.________在生活中他们做什么,他们是负责任的。有些学生不这样做5.________好足够在传统的课堂。开放课堂may6.________让他们享受学习。有些学生将happier7.________在一个开放的课堂比传统They8.________不必担心等级和规则,对于学生谁担心9.________这些东西很多,这是一个好主意,在一个开放的classroom.10.________
laterly late later latest C B C CThey-there 2.growing-to grow 3. 不改 4.不改 5 .to-for 6.不改 7.enjoy to learn-enjoy learning8.不改。 9.and-or
只是个人之见,仅作参考
lately,late,later,latestABABThereto growallowstheirto 改为 forgood 改为welllearningoneneedn't 后面加个 tomany去掉
版式: | 炫彩版 | 11-12 21:05求解答。英语题_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,212,692贴子:
求解答。英语题收藏
1The people dreamed of a time of peace___all the weapons were gone and the killing stopped.2Indeed,the way__humans think and act is determind by many factors.3Some pre-school children go to a day care center,__they learn simple games and songs.怎么做
英语外教口语培训班乐语让您找回信心,大胆说英语——来乐语教育大声说英语吧.英语外教口语培训班小班教学免费体验,三个月短期见效so easy
that which where
When that where
跟着感觉走要啥啥都有
登录百度帐号推荐应用初中英语题求解答_初中英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:40,642贴子:
初中英语题求解答收藏
1.We are going to have a sports meeting tomorrow. I hope the rain will stop _ tomorrow morning.A. by
C.in 2.There are many trees on _____ side of the river.A.both B.either C.each D.all
初中英语,中高级教师1对1辅导,教学有品质,提分看得见.随时退费家长无忧!
第一个B 因为具体时间段是介词on 第二个C,后面那个side没加s,所以a 和d排除,而题中表示的是很多树在河两边,就选each。either的话很古怪的
BC     ——吓得我都把二向箔扔到端点星上了。
登录百度帐号推荐应用

我要回帖

更多关于 英语填空题在线解答 的文章

随机推荐