What a beautiful a.memory and crow要玩多少年

美丽的回忆 Beautiful Memory
When I was small, I lived in my hometown, it is a small village, but the scenery is so beautiful, the trees are so green and the water is so clean. But when I went to primary school, I moved to the city with my parents, I missed the time in my hometown so much. When I was in my hometown, I woke up early in the morning, some people took a walk and some were doing their farm work. I would always go to the mountain with my grandma, we took care of the fruit trees. The little dog would come with me, when my grandma was doing her work, I played with the dog, how happy I was. Sometimes I would go to the river with my friends to catch the fish, I saw the fish clearly. These are beautiful memory for me, I keep it all the time.
当我还小的时候,我住在家乡,那是一个小村庄,但是风景很美,树木很绿,水很清澈。但是当我上初中的时候,我随父母搬到了城市,我很想念在家乡的时光。我在家乡的时候,我早上起得很早,一些人在散步,还有一些人在干他们的农活。我总会跟我的奶奶去山上,我们在料理果树。小狗会跟着我,在我奶奶干活的时候,我和小狗在玩耍,多么开心啊。有时候我会和朋友到河边抓鱼,我能清楚地看到鱼。这些对于我来说都是美丽的回忆,我一直都铭记着。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
南宁博大高科计算机有限公司 版权所有ZARD What a beautiful memory 2009 PEN HOLDER - 购够网
日本铁壶堂号代购 日本铁壶堂号代拍
日本古玩店家代购 日本古玩店家代拍
日本艺术品代购 日本艺术品代拍
其它收藏品
日本家电设备代购 日本家电设备代拍
日本办公用品代购 日本办公用品代拍
日本电气设备代购 日本电气设备代拍
日本手办代购 日本手办代拍
日本游戏代购 日本游戏代拍
日本时尚鞋包代购 日本时尚鞋包代拍
日本流行饰品代购 日本流行饰品代拍
日本休闲用品代购 日本休闲用品代拍
日本饰品代购 日本饰品代拍
日本小说代购 日本小说代拍
日本手机数码代购 日本手机数码代拍
日本汽摩配件代购 日本汽摩配件代拍
ZARD What a beautiful memory 2009 PEN HOLDER
您现在的位置:
购够网由商品页面挑出的重要提示
此商品来源于日本雅虎网站
侦测到“故障品”字样,请与客服确认
侦测到“故障品”字样,请与客服确认
此卖家为店铺,可能收8%消费税
此商品为海外发货,可能收取高额运费
此商品为海外发货,可能收取高额运费
此商品注意尺寸重量限制,以免无法运输
此商品注意尺寸重量限制,以免无法运输
当前价:¥(合日元)
开始时间:10月16日 19:20:15
结束时间:
商品成色:新品
提前结束:有可能
日本邮费:中标者承担
自动延长:会
最高出价:
可否退货:不可以
新手必读 :
拍卖注意事项
您现在选择投标的商品为日本雅虎网站的商品!
◆无法进口的商品
アクセスいただき、ありがとうございます。自己紹介をお読みください。ZARDのペンホルダーです。2枚目の写真のようにロゴが入っています。購入後自宅に保管していました。撮影のために開封したのみですが、神経質な方は入札をしないでください。発送はゆうパック着払いを予定していますが、ご希望に添うようにします。送料は落札者様の負担になります。支払いは、かんたん決済か銀行振込でお願いします。こちらの口座に入金確認後、発送させていただきます。ノークレーム、ノーリターンでお願いします。(2017年 9月 10日
8時 16分 追加)質問や発送のご希望がありましたら、お知らせください(2017年 10月
6日 22時 06分 追加)定形外とレターパックプラスでも発送可能です。送料は定形外は700円.レターパックプラスは510円です。
●RMB | 日元以上可以出价竞拍
人民币出价:
1.出价竞拍:结束之前出价最高者得。
2.可以输入您的心理最高价位,系统每次只会小幅加价。
3.出价需谨慎,一旦出价不可取消!
您的出价(出价金额不能修改)
人民币出价:
1.无须竞价,出价后立即中标。
2.出价需谨慎,一旦出价不可取消!
●RMB | 日元以上可以出价竞拍
人民币出价:
1.预约出价:让系统在商品结束时间前5分钟自动替您出价,但超过结束时间无法使用此功能。
2.可以输入您的心理最高价位,系统每次只会小幅加价。
3.预约出价操作成功后,在实际出价时系统给予汇率换算!
恭喜您得到100元代金券,马上注册吧!
关注微信公众号即送50元
3介绍转发,再得50元QQ群,微信朋友圈介绍转发本站,截图发给本站微信公众号,即可再得50元。
(C) 2012 中山市日淘乐网络信息有限公司. All Rights Reserved. 粤ICP备号-2
扫一扫关注我们分享给朋友:通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制zard
what a beautiful memory 2011下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效zard
what a beautiful memory 2011扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营- 请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、、Copyright(C)2017 优酷
版权所有不良信息举报电话:美好的回忆 A Beautiful Memory
来源:  【】 
  Er ... the loveliest house that I&ve ever lived in was one that I lived in with my grandparents when I was a child. And the name of the house was Crosslands. And I have some very happy memories of Crosslands.  It was, it seemed so huge to me as a child. And it had a lovely living room with a piano in it and a lovely sort of hall with lots of carpets and chests and antiques and so on. And there was a mysterious room, it was the drawing room, and we only used it on Sundays, or when the vicar came for tea, or Christmas Day or Easter Day, and I was - used to be amazed about this room because it had the best furniture in it but it was covered up with sheets - it was as if all the furniture was wearing clothes - and it seemed to me ridiculous that we couldn&t en- joy this beautiful furniture all the week through really.  And probably my favorite room was the kitchen. It had a lovely red flagstone floor, which was always highly polished, and an Aga, you know one of those big cookers that heats the whole room so it was always warm there, and there was a kind of clothes-horse above it that we used to hang all our clothes on, and it was just& - it was lovely. It was a very warm room with baked bread and - my grandmother used to make ice cream and we&d eat it in there and ... there was a vegetable garden leading from there so I spent a lot of time in the vegetable garden picking peas and eating them - my grandmother used to get really cross with me because I used to pick all the vegetables and the fruit for our meals and then I&d eat half of them, because they tasted so delicious coming fresh from the garden.  Now, I went back to it a few years ago and it was a big mistake. They&ve modernized it inside, they&ve got rid of those lovely old fire- places... have just gone. And they&ve knocked a wall down so the drawing room and the living room have become one big modern plastic kind of room.  But I think what upset me most about it was the feeling that the house had shrunk, it had become smaller and that my memory of this lovely large warm comfortable house had turned into an old house with modernized rooms inside it. And it taught me a lesson really, that you can&t go back on the past and recapture it. But there&s a beautiful memory there.  呃&&我住过的最可爱的房子,就是小时侯和爷爷奶奶一起住的房屋了。房子的名字叫&十字地带&,它留给我一些令人非常愉快的回忆。  房子,在儿时的我眼里,感觉真是好大啊!可爱的起居室里摆放着一架钢琴,漂亮的大厅里有各种各样的地毯、柜子、古董等东西。还有一间很神秘的房间,就是会客厅,我们只在周日,以及牧师来喝茶、圣诞节或者复活节的时候才用它。里面有最好家具,却总是覆盖着东西DD 就好像所有的家具都穿上了外衣,因此,那时候我一直对这间房子很好奇。不过,令我感到荒谬的是,这么漂亮的家具我们却一个星期都不能连续享用。  我最喜欢的房间,也许就是厨房了吧。令人愉快的红色石质地板,总是被擦得亮亮的。房间里有一个大壁炉,把整个屋子烤得暖暖和和的,壁炉上面挂着一个衣架,我们的衣服都挂在衣架上,真的是很合适,也很漂亮。烤着香香的面包,房间里真是好温暖啊。奶奶还常做冰淇淋,我们就在这个房间里吃&&从厨房能够通往菜园,我常在园子里摘豌豆吃。我会把菜园里的蔬菜和水果摘个精光,做好饭后我几乎能吃掉一半,奶奶有时就真的生气了。主要是因为从菜园里摘的蔬菜太好吃了。  几年后,我回到这里--这真是一个很大的错误--房子里面装修得很现代化了,那些漂亮的壁炉也拆掉了&&都已经不存在了。他们把会客厅和起居室之间的墙拆掉,改为一大间很现代的可塑型的房间。  然而,我认为最让我不舒服的是感觉房子好像变小了。它越来越小,我记忆中的那个既漂亮温暖又舒服的大房子变成了一套房间装修得很现代化的老房子。我得出了一个教训,那就是你不能回到过去,更不能重新拥有它,但是,关于老房子的回忆还是一样的美好。 1&&&
文章责编:liujun1987& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。