翻译: (1).game over 音效(2).Listen and write the words

Listen and look a t the pictures and write the words 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Listen and look a t the pictures and write the words(听录音,看图写单词)
答案:解析:
  (1)(2)(3)lamp
  Listen and look at the pictures and write the words(听录音,看图写单词)
  (1)I like lemons.  (2)The leaf is green.
  (3)I have a lamp.
科目:小学英语
来源:剑桥少儿英语天天练一级上册
Listen and choose(听录音,选一选)
(1)Hello, my name is (Bill, Dan).
I am a (boy, girl).
I am (nine, eight) years old.
(2)Hi, Kitty is my (cat, dog).
It is (two, four) years old.
We are good (friends, pupils).
来源:剑桥少儿英语天天练二级下册
Listen and choose the sentence which has the same meaning as the sentence you hear
A.The trousers aren't ours.
B.The trousers are mine.
C.The trousers are on a clothes line.
D.The trousers are fine.
A.Its name is Korea.
B.It's a map of Korea.
C.His mum is in Korea.
D.His mother is from Korea.
A.Her hat looks like my hat.
B.Her cat looks like my cat.
C.Her hat looks like my cat.
D.Her cat looks like my hat.
A.He has a little bread in his basket.
B.He doesn't have any bread.
C.He has a lot of bread.
D.He has a little bread.
来源:剑桥少儿英语  天天练一级下册
Listen and fill in the blanks(听录音,填空)
(1)Simon, ________ ________, please. Please ________ your answer on the blackboard. Thank you and ________ ________.
(2)Hello, everyone! Please ________ ________ the blackboard.
(3)Can I ________ some lemonade? Yes, you can.
来源:剑桥少儿英语天天练一级上册
Listen and write down the word and its plural form(请听录音,写出你听到的单词并写出它的复数形式)
(1)________ ________  (2)________ ________
(3)________ ________  (4)________ ________
来源:期末题
题型:听力题
Listen&and&fill&in&the&blanks. 听录音,把句子补充完整。1.&I&like&to&eat&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& &and&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .2.&She&is&wearing&a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .3.&I&play&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&with&my&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&is&twenty-four.5.&The&computer&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&radio.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号当前位置: >>
Unit Three(2)
3a Listen and write the words you hear in the blanks.A: How do you make fruit salad? B:First cut up three bananas, three ____ apples and a watermelon. Next put the ____ fruit in a bowl.Then put in two ____ teaspoons of honey and a cup of yogurt. Finally mix it all up. ______ Make dialogues with the following phrases.1.make fruit salad2.cut up3.put……in4.two teaspoons of……5.mix ……up popcornpopper 3b PairworkFirst, put the popcorn into the popcorn popper. Next turn on the popper… Tom 向妈妈学习制作西红柿牛肉面,可是他把 食谱的顺序记错了,请你帮帮他。_____add the ingredients to the noodles. 3 4 _____add salt to the noodles. 2 _____boil the noodles. _____eat the noodles. 5 1 _____cut up the tomatoes and beef. How to make a sandwich?Two slices of buttered bread with meat lettucerelishchicken slices /beef /turkey slicesonionbutterbread slices Make a list of the things you like in a sandwich. In my sandwich, I like… _____________________ _____________________ ______________________ A: Do you like lettuce in Sandwich? B: Yes, I do. A: Do you like tomatoes? B: No, I don’t. 2a Listen and circle the words you hearbreadonionmayonnaiseturkey slicestomato relish lettuce Listening (2b)First mayonnaise Next Then Finallyturkey tomatoes slice of bread onion 2c PairworkTell how to make your favorite sandwich?A: First, put some relish on a slice of bread. B: How much relish? A: About a teaspoon.
A. 巩固性作业:Review the words and expressions in this class?B. 拓展性作业:Make a survey about kinds of sandwiches and write down your favorite kind and how to make it.
Unit three(英语2在线答案) 隐藏&& Unit three 1.He could no longer have a long-___ running because of his bad leg. A length B distance C depth ...48页 10财富值 Unit 3 Period Three 暂无评价 5页 2财富值如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要提出功能问题或意见建议,请点击此处进行反馈。 ...[上册]Unit Three 171页 免费 [下册]Unit Three 205页 免费 Unit_Three(讲义) 16页 免费 7A Unit three 1页 免费 6B Unit Three 25页 2下载券 unit 3-...高二英语Book Five Unit Three 2_英语_高中教育_教育专区。百分之百的原创,精心研究课本所得。高二英语 Book Five Unit Three 2 一 将下列短语翻译成汉语 1. ...高一英语Book Four Unit Three 2_英语_高中教育_教育专区。百分之百的原创,精心研究课本所得高一英语 Book Four Unit Three 2 一将 下列短语翻译成汉语 1. Shar...unit three 11页 5财富值 Unit three 2页 2财富值 Unit_Three(讲义) 16页 免费 [下册]Unit Three 205页 免费 [上册]Unit Three 171页 免费 6B Unit Three...Unit Three_英语_小学教育_教育专区。Unit ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1...Unit Four ( ( ( ( ( ( ( )1. You like cake )2. What )3. I'm...2页 2财富值如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要提出功能问题或意见建议,请点击此处进行反馈。 Unit Three Test Two good material for ssgood material ...5A Unit 2 A new house 12页 免费如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要提出功能问题或意见建议,请点击此处进行反馈。 中级口译阅读 UNIT THREE HOUSE 2 ...湖北省黄冈市黄冈中学人教新课标英语Book2 Unit Three Computers_英语_高中教育_教育专区。Unit Three Computers 课程标准中的内容标准: 本单元的话题是 Computers, ...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1 listen and circle the tick or crooss 2 What colour Listen and draw lines 3 Draw your favourte toy 4 listen and write the number 5 look and circle 6 Draw the toys 7 Now tell your friend.Draw your friend's toys.8 colour the't' words.9 Lisen and colour
hxNW26CL16
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.听,然后画勾或者打叉 2,什么颜色?听并且画出来3.画出你最喜欢的玩具4.听并且写下数字5.看并且画圈6画这些玩具7现在告诉你的朋友.画你朋友的玩具8用颜色涂这些字9听并且涂上颜色
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这个是问题来的,是要翻译,还是问题还没上来。
7人上人瑟瑟人虽然用户输入东湖新村泰山石油为英文输入有堵塞色素与三2高房价当然当然除公交车人都是敌人候选人小轿车用得上殒身碎首3换衣服问湖股份呢后的鬼话饱和度
1.听,然后画勾或者打叉 2,什么颜色?听并且画出来3.画出你最喜欢的玩具4.听并且写下数字5.看并且画圈6画这些玩具7现在告诉你的朋友。画你朋友的玩具8用颜色涂这些字9听并且涂上颜色 下次自己动脑筋
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
五年纪英语基础训练答案1.翻译几个句子.1:Listen,numder and write the national dats.2:Read and write the missing words.3:Read and check.4:Look,read and write.2.1:Look,read and write.1)They're going to thest__e by b___.____________________________________2)Pam sweeps the fl__r at home every day._______________________________________3)The clerk w__rs a suit.________________________________________4)Jia ming is talking to Mei ling__the thl___one._______________________________________5)DongDong f_lds the cl_thes at home every day____________________________________________等于四线格2:Read and check.(判断正误)1) On women's Day,you'd better dut your mther some flowers( )2) On April Fools' Day,people plat tricks on each other.It'a fun holidat!( )3)ON Lantern Fes tival,people eat sweet dumlings.( )4)ON Earth Day,children lften go out to pick up trash.( )5)OnChristmas,people made jack-o'-lanterns.
sdjkfkj__0061
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.翻译几个句子.1:Listen,numder and write the national dats.听,数,写下节日( 的名字,数量?)2:Read and write the missing words.听,写漏掉的字3:Read and check.阅读并改错4:Look,read and write.看,朗读,写2.回答题目.1:Look,read and write.1)They're going to the store by bike.____________________________________ 2)Pam sweeps the floor at home every day._______________________________________ 3)The clerk wears a suit.________________________________________ 4)Jia ming is talking to Mei ling__the thl___one._______________________________________ 5)DongDong folds the clothes at home every day __________________________________________ __等于四线格 2:Read and check.(判断正误) 1) On women's Day,you'd better dut your mther some flowers(拼写错误 ) 2) On April Fools' Day,people plat tricks on each other.It'a fun holidat!(拼写错误 ) 3)ON Lantern Fes tival,people eat sweet dumlings.(Fes tival不该空格 ) 4)ON Earth Day,children lften go out to pick up trash.(有拼写错误 ) 5)OnChristmas,people made jack-o'-lanterns.(OnChristmas应空格)问题补充:快!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
八年级英语unit5教学设计.doc 11页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
八年级英语unit5教学设计
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Unit5 Do you want to watch a game show? Period 1 ( Section A 1a—2c) 教学目标:1.会读背单词:news, educational, plan, hope, discussion, stand, talent show, learn …from…., plan/hope to do sth. 2.谈论各类电影和电视节目的名称。 3.句型:
What do you think of game shows? I like them. / I love them. / I don’t like them. / I can’t stand them. /I don’t mind them. 教学重、难点:1.学会询问他人对某事物的观点并会正确表达自己的看法。 --What do you think of game shows? I like them. / I love them. / I don’t like them. / I can’t stand them. /I don’t mind them. 自主学习 1.预习33--34页单词,并理解意思。 1.个人自读,记忆单词. 2.小组互相检查读、写情况. 3 .写出下列单词并展示. 计划_________ 希望__________ 预料__________ 忍受___________ 情景喜剧_____________ 新闻___________肥皂剧________________ 教育的,有教育意义的___________ 找到,查明___________ 4.在小组内核对答案. 5.完成1a 将单词与图画匹配. 自学检测 1.同桌互相提问短语。 2.写出下列单词并展示. 脱口秀 肥皂剧 游戏节目 体育节目 才艺表演 不喜欢 不介意 不能忍受 3.两人一组合作练习1c。 小组合作 1、完成1b听力练习,了解马克对电视节目的看法。 2、两人一组合作练习1c, 要求用其他词语替换练习。 A:What do you want to watch? B:What do you think of… A: … B: Then let’s watch… 班级展示 两人一组全班表演1c。 2人一组朗读2a单词,明确汉语。 听录音,完成2a将听到的电视节目排序并相互核对答案。 听录音,完成2b部分的句子并相互核对答案。 质疑探究 你会为自己制定计划吗? 自悟自得 本节课你学到了什么?来写一写吧 达标反馈 (1)He wants the game show. A. watch B. see C. to watch D. to see (2)What do you the sports show? It’s great! A. think B. like C. think of D. look like (3)I the sitcom. It’s too long. A. like B. don’t mind C. can’t stand D. love (4)Can you help me what time the train leaves? A. find out B. look for C. watch D. see (5)I like watching news. I want to know what is around the world. A. go on B. goes on C. going on D. went on 课后反思
Unit5 Do you want to watch a game show? Period 2 ( Section A 2d—3c) 教学目标:1.会读背单词:news, educational, plan, hope, discussion, stand, talent show, learn …from…., plan/hope to do sth. Happen,may,expect,joke,comedy 2.谈论各类电影和电视节目的名称。 3.句型: expect to V hope to be 教学重、难点:学会询问他人对某事物的观点并会正确表达自己的看法。 动词不定式用法 expect to V hope to be 自主学习 1、生词预习: 朗读单词,记忆汉语; 拼写单词,记住单词形式。 hope [h??p] .希望;期望;盼望 n.希望 discussion [d?'sk??n] n.讨论;谈论  stand [st?nd] v.站立;忍受 happen ['h?p?n] vi.发生;碰巧;出现;偶遇  may[ me?] aux.
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 game over歌词 的文章

随机推荐