I'i m going to the barbuy a book about the weather.

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译Hi,this is Lisa.I am going to have a busy weekend.On Saturday,I’m going to do my homework.then,I’m going to buy a book about Harry Potter.It’s my favourite book.I have a lot of posters of Harry Potter.After lunch,I’m going to visit my grandparents and play with my cousins,Denis and and Alice.they are active.Dennis likes singing very much.Alice likes drawing pictures.We often play hide-and-seek together.In the evening,I’ll help my mom clean the house.I like help my mom with the housework.My mom always says I am a good girl.After that,I am going to read the book about Harry Potter.That will be fun.On Sunday,I am going to the stamp show in Qinghui Gardens.I like collecting stamps.I have got 150 stamps.In the evening,I am going to back school.What about you?What are you going to do on the weekend?Can you tell me,please?
加菲19日268
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
我是丽莎.我将有一个繁忙的周末.在周六,我会做我的作业,然后我会买一本关于哈利波特的书,这是我最爱的一本书.吃过午饭,我将探访我的祖父祖母,并和我的堂兄妹丹尼斯 和 爱丽丝玩.他们很活泼.丹尼斯非常喜欢唱歌,爱丽丝喜欢绘画.我们经常一起玩捉迷藏.晚上,我要帮助妈妈打扫房间,我很喜欢帮助妈妈做家务.妈妈常说我是个好女孩.然后,我会去读那本关于哈利波特的书.我想那会很有趣的.周日,我去清辉公园看邮票展出,我喜欢集邮.我已经收集了150张邮票.晚上,我要回到学校.你现在怎么样?你周末准备做点什么呢?能够告诉我么?晓篱 敬上
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你好,我是丽莎。我将有一个繁忙的周末。在礼拜六,我会做我的作业,那时我会买一本关于哈利波特的书,这是我最爱的一本书。吃过午饭,我将采访我的祖父祖母,并和我的堂兄玩…
扫描下载二维码Hi Folks! Here’s a note that resonated with me so much. It’s why I tried to start that ““class with kids of all different ages, and why I want kids to meet up with each other and HAVE to figure out how to have fun on “” Even as I write this my 14-year-old is trudging off to school knowing that at 3:30 he won’t find anyone to play with at the park just opposite the school because…the kids don’t do that. They go straight home and don’t come back out again. So my son does, too.
Breaks my heart. – L
Dear Free-Range Kids: I try to send my 9 and 11 year old kids outside when at home but they don’t explore the neighborhood. They just play with each other around the house and often end up fighting and coming in. I find myself wondering if it would be cruel to lock the door to keep them out and I’d like to know what other parents do to push their kids to explore more. I feel like they are missing out on a childhood like I had where playmates were available when you called on them, or they were outside already. Now, it seems that nobody is outside these days!
I was happy when they ventured to the school playground three blocks away one day by themselves, but deflated when they came back “because there were big kids there.” I don’t know if the big kids were mean, or if my kids are just programmed to think that different ages shouldn’t mix (they are separated by grades at recess during school). I live in Perth, Ontario. Any suggestions appreciated. – Bummed Mom
My son would desperately love to be part of an after-school scene like this.
Trackbacks/PingbacksFood you like is food that feels good.
French version of this post , courtesy Stéphanie Potin-Grevrend.
One of my most scandalous messages is that you should , in whatever amount you want.
What scandalizes me is how people often interpret this message. Over and over again, this is how people respond:
“I can’t do that because I would eat cake 24/7.”
“But you’d overeat all the time!”
“I’d eat such an unbalanced diet I’d make myself sick.”
And I can only figure that when I say, “Eat food. Stuff you like. As much as you want,” what people actually hear is:
“Eat food that makes you feel like crap, in crappy amounts.”
This interpretation says some pretty breathtaking things about our culture’s assumptions about food.
For one thing, it says that we believe tasty food and healthy food are not the same thing. And that, if you were to eat exclusively tasty food from here on out, you’d be eating a nutritionally reprehensible diet for the rest of your life.
To which my internal peanut gallery goes, “Buuuuh?”
Not only does every food, including junk food, , but more importantly — nutritious food is often bloody delicious. If this is not your experience of food, then one of a couple of things might be going on:
Maybe you need to reassess what “nutritious” means to you by learning a bit of Nutrition 101 — What’s a carb? What’s fat? What is protein? Where do you find them? (A: anywhere there is something edible.) And what do they do for you? (A: pretty much everything.)
Or perhaps you haven’t ever encountered “healthy” food in anything other than a guilt-ridden context — and thus have always felt resentful toward it and, as a result, your primary nutrition concern is to either be on the wagon, or off it and eating as rebelliously as possible.
Maybe you’ve truly never learned to enjoy more than a very few foods, and your palate needs expanding. Maybe you’re under some kind of therapeutic restriction that you haven’t yet been reconciled with.
Or maybe you only allow yourself to eat when you are desperately hungry — in which situation you are more likely to reach for calorically-dense “bad” foods because you’re at . And, at that stage, getting enough food = getting enough calories.
Any way you spin it, something is interfering with you and your food.
For a second thing, those assumptions indicate that we believe everyone wants to overeat, all the time. I don’t know if this is an assumption borne of , or a misunderstanding of how much food it is actually appropriate to eat (A:
supports your health and leaves you feeling satisfied, regardless of weight), or a belief that , or whether it has , but either way — it’s an inaccurate and pretty crappy thing to believe about humanity (and food) in general.
If you are like most human beings, you probably seek pleasure and avoid pain, within certain moral constraints — you like to feel good and you dislike feeling bad.
When it comes to food, at least in the immediate term, it’s pretty obvious that people like food that tastes good, and dislike food that tastes bad. But there is more to food than just our immediate experience of it.
Those of you with lactose intolerance, especially, will understand when I say:
How food makes you feel is often as important as how it tastes.
If you’ve never, ever stopped to think about how food makes you feel after eating it, maybe you’ve been so caught up in the shame-spiral of restraint and disinhibition that you haven’t had much mental real estate to devote to the idea. Or maybe you’ve been eating according to externally-imposed nutrition rules and guidelines without really pausing to notice how you actually feel when you eat that way. Or you’re in the midst of
And you’re not alone.
But learning how food makes you feel, both immediately and a little way down the road, is a fundamental part of learning how to care for yourself.
In my mind, food that makes you feel weird or off — no matter how good it tastes right now — isn’t food you can unconditionally love. Amounts of food that make you feel bad aren’t amounts of food you actually want to eat. And if you find yourself continually sacrificing your well-being for the lovely, immediate feel and taste of food, it’s a sign that something has gone wrong.
I eat, without reservation, basically whatever I want. Having a really relaxed attitude toward food, and unconditional permission to eat it, has allowed me to stop thinking so much about what I should or shouldn’t eat, and instead to notice how food tastes, as well as how it makes me feel. Here’s a brief sample of the observations I have accumulated, as a result:
I like the taste of Coca-Cola a lot. But it also makes me feel thirsty and a little weird sometimes, so I drink it occasionally, along with food, and often along with plain water and lots of ice. I feel better if I eat a high-fibre breakfast that contains a good dollop of fat (in the form of butter or cream) — it’s more satisfying, tastes better, and stays with me longer. I feel better, more energetic, less run-down, and more satisfied if I eat vegetables with dinner. I need a good serving of protein with lunch and dinner. If I don’t eat an afternoon snack, I feel sleepy. I feel and function better when I drink at least two big glasses of water each day. I really like strawberries, and I prefer eating them whole, fresh or frozen. Aside from strawberries, I don’t much like eating fruit all by itself because simple sugars alone make me feel funny. Adding cheese or nuts makes it work better. Sugar-sweetened cereals taste really good, but don’t satisfy me and often scratch up my mouth. So I think of them mostly as snacks or desserts, instead of as breakfast. I love chocolate and it leaves me feeling fine, so I eat it when I want it, but I rarely eat enough to make me feel ill or uncomfortable. Light popcorn pops up better and is crunchier than extra-butter flavour popcorn. If I want more butter, I’ll melt some real butter and add it after popping. And I really, really dislike the feeling of being either desperately hungry or uncomfortably full.
These observations allow me to eat what I want, in amounts that I want — which means that I get to eat food that both tastes good and feels good. I get to satisfy my hunger without disrespecting my satiety, and I take care of myself with food instead of hurting myself with it.
To me, “wanting” something means more than just liking how it tastes — it also means considering how it makes me feel. The two variables comes together in a sort of split-second cost-benefit analysis, each time I eat, to answer the eternal question, what do I want?
No matter what I end up choosing in any given situation, the answer is always the same: I want to feel good.
As always, remember that . And, if you’re not a jerk, why not leave
Share this post:
This entry was posted in , , . Bookmark the . Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.
6 Trackbacks
Select Month
February 2017
April 2016
March 2016
September 2015
August 2015
February 2015
April 2014
March 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
March 2013
January 2013
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
December 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
April 2011
February 2011
January 2011
October 2010
August 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
August 2009
April 2009
March 2009
January 2009
August 2008
March 2008
February 2008
December 2007
April 2006
August 2002
March 2002
Notes From The Fatosphere Notes From The Fatosphere Notes From The Fatosphere Notes From The Fatosphere Notes From The Fatosphere Notes From The Fatosphere Notes From The Fatosphere Notes From The Fatosphere Notes From The Fatosphere Notes From The FatosphereGreatest Hits
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Posts&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&Comments
- This is great! I teach religion and theology, and this& (Diet culture and immortality.)
- So nice to see you still active.
Sounds like& (Diet culture and immortality.)
- You're very welcome, and you have no idea how happy& (Diet culture and immortality.)
- I've spent the day reading through body positive instagrams and& (Diet culture and immortality.)
- The Atlantic - what a BFD. Congratulations!& (Diet culture and immortality.)
- Thank you both! So happy you liked it.& (Diet culture and immortality.)
Get Blog Posts by Email
Facebook Me

我要回帖

更多关于 there is going to be 的文章

随机推荐