适用:高二
来源:原创
高二语法倒装句
下载:2 Share (普通)
不推荐 [0]
发表评论:高中英语倒装句语法知识汇总
我的图书馆
高中英语倒装句语法知识汇总
高中英语倒装句语法知识汇总一.概念:& &英语句子通常有两种语序:一种主语在前,谓语在后,称为自然语序,另一种谓语在前,主语在后,称为倒装语序。二.相关知识点精讲按“主语+ 谓语” 这种顺序排列的句子是陈述语序。如果排列顺序变为“谓语( 或谓语一部分)+主语”,就是倒装。倒装句分为:完全倒装: 整个谓语移至主语前面叫完全倒装。部分倒装: 只把助动词、系动词或情态动词放在主语之前叫部分倒装。1. 当以there, here, out , in , up , down, away 等副词开头的句子,为了起到强调的作用,可构成倒装句,只把副词放在句首,主语和谓语位置调换,不加助动词。Our teacher came in. & & & & & & &In came our teacher.这种倒装要求:主语必须是名词。主语是人称代词时,主语和谓语语序不变。Here it is. & & & & & & & & & & & Away he went.这类倒装句式一般只用一般现在时和一般过去时。Here comes the bus. & & & & & & &Out rushed the boys.2. how, then, just, often 表示时间的副词放在句首,可构成倒装句,只把副词放在句首,主语和谓语位置调换,不加助动词。Then came 8 years of the Anti Japanese War.3. 表地点状语的介词短语放在句首,要用倒装句式,以示强调。这种倒装句也是主谓直接调换位置,不加助动词did, does或do.Under a big tree ________, half asleep.A. did sat a fat man B. a fat man sat & & & &C. did a fat man sat D. sat a fat man4. there放在句首时,要用倒装句式。在“there + be”结构中的谓语动词有时不用be , 而用表示类似“存在”观念的其他不及物动词。如:live, stand, come, lie, flow, enter, rise 和appear等。There came shouts for help from the river.There lies a large wheat field in front of the house.Many years ago there lived an old man in the wooden house.In front of the tower flews a stream.5. so + 动词+主语neither/ nor + 动词+主语表示两人的同样一个情况时,只能表示一件事,即上、下句所使用的动词、时态要一致。否则要用so it is with…You can ride a bike. So can I . & & & & & & & & & & & & & &He has been to Beijing. So have I .The first one isn’t good, neither is the second.His uncle is a worker and has been working in the factory for more than ten years. So it is with his aunt.6. so+ 形容词/副词that 的结构状语从句可以用正常语序表示,也可以把so+形容词/副词放于句首构成倒装。句型如下: so +形容词/副词+be/助动词/情态动词that +从句。Light travels so fast that it is difficult for us to imagine its speed.= So fast does light travel that it is difficult for us to imagine its speed.So easy was the work that they finished it in a few days.7. done做形容词在句中做表语时,常把表语放在句首,要用倒装句式。Gone forever are the days when the Chinese people had to use foreign oil.8. 否定副词not , never, seldom, nowhere, little , rarely 放于句首时要用倒装句式。We seldom get up at four in the morning. = Seldom do we get up at four in the morning.Not a single word from him could the enemy drag.Rarely have I heard of such a silly thing.9. hardly… scarcely…when…; no sooner…than… 可以用正常语序 had hardly done when… did 或用倒装句式Hardly had + 主语+ done when… did 句式。hardly所在的句子用过去完成时。The bell hardly had rung when the class began.= Hardly had the bell rung when the class began.No sooner had he arrived in Beijing than he began to work.10. not only… but also 如连接两个成分时,不用倒装;连接句子时, 前面的句子要用倒装。Not only was everything that he had taken away from him, but also his German citizenship.Not only is he busy, but also I have a lot of work to do.Not only does he speak English very well, but also he speaks French well.11. only 及所修饰的副词、介词短语或状语从句放在句首时,要用:&only+ 状语+ be /助动词/情态动词+主语及其他Only when he told me the news did I know what had happened.Only in this way can you make progress in your English.12. 虚拟语气中的倒装句If I were you, I would take the job. = Were I you, I would take the job.三.巩固练习&1._______ and caught the mouse.A. Up the cat jumped
&B. The cat up jumpedC. Up jumped the cat
&D. Jumped up the cat2.______ and the lesson began.A. In came Mr Brown B. Mr Brown in cameC. In came he D. came in Mr Brown3. Over _______, dead.A. rolling the goat B. rolled the goatC. did the goat roll D. the goat rolled4.—Where is my shirt, mum?
—_________.A. There is it B. There it isC. There is D. Here is it5. —Where is your father? —Oh, ________.A. here he comes B. he here comesC. here does he come D. here comes he6. The door opened and there ________.A. enters an old man &B. entered an old manC. did an old man enter D. an old man entered7. Now ______ your turn to recite the text.A. will come B. comes C. has come D. there is8. Often _____ them not to smoke here.A. we advised B. advised meC. did we advise D. had we advised9. ________ playing soldiers.A. Inside the room were two boysB. Inside the room two boysC. Were two boys inside the roomD. Inside the room was two boys10. On the wall _______ two large portraits.A. are hanging B. hanged C. hang D. hangs & & & & & & & & & & & &&11. _______ who was wounded in the stomach.A. Among them were a soldier & & & & & & & & & & & B. Among them was a soldierC. Among them a soldier was
& & & & & D. Among they was a soldier12. Next door to ours ________ , who is no less than eighty.A. that lives an old man & B. does an old man liveC. lives an old man
&D. where lives an old man13. She plays the piano very well, ______.A. so every one of us does B. every one of us doesC. so does every one of us D. so do every one of us14. You say he works hard, ______, and _____.A. so you do B. so do youC. so do you D. so you do15. —I thought you women were present at the meeting. & & —__________.A. So we were B. So we did C. So were we D. So did we16. I don’t think Jack will come today, _____.&A. nor will Mary
&B. and Mary doesn’t&C. Mary will either
&D. or Mary does17. She is fond of cooking, _____I.A. so am B. nor am & & C. neither do D. nor do18. Marx was born in Germany and German was his native language & & & &.A. So it was with Engles B. So was it with EnglesC. So was Engles
& &D. So did Engles19. A fish needs water and without water it will die._______.A. So does a man B. So will a manC. So it is with a man D. So is it with a man20. So absorbed _______ the work that she often forgot to _____ her meals.A. do B. makeC. take D. have21. So loudly ______ that every one of the class could hear him.A. did he speak
& & & &B. did he spoke
& & & C. spoke he
& & & &D. he spoke22. __________ his appearance that no one could recognize him.A. Strange so was
& &B. So strange wasC. Was so strange D. So was strange23. Not once ______ their plan.A. did they change B. they changedC. changed they D. they did change24. Never ______ such a wonderful place as Hangzhou.A. are seeing B. had I seenC. I have seen D. have I seen25. Seldom ______ TV during the day.A. they watch B. are they watchingC. have they watched D. do they watch26. Nowhere ______ as in my garden.A. the flowers were so beautifulB. were the flowers so beautifulC. so beautiful were the flowersD. so beautiful the flowers were27. Hardly ________ his homework when he went out.A. finished he
&B. he had finishedC. did he finish
& & D. had he finished28. Scarcely _____ finished their homework ______ I came into the classroom.A. than B. whenC. when D. when29. Not only _______ a promise, but also he kept it.A. has he made B. does he makeC. he made D. did he make30. Not until his comrades criticized him _______ to admit his mistake.A. had he begun B. began heC. did he begin D. does he beginPart II1. _____can you expect to get a pay rise. &&a.with hard work & & & & b. although work hard &&c. only with hard work & &d. now that he works hard&2. ____, mother will wait for him to have dinner together.&a.however late is he & & & & b. however he is late &c. however is he late & & & &d. however late he is&3. not until all the fish died in the river, _____ how serious the pollution was.&a.did the villagers realize & &b. the villagers realized &&c. the villagers did realize & d. didn’t the villagers realize&4. not until i began to work ____ how much time i had wasted.&a.didn’t realize & & & &b. did i realize &&c. i didn’t realize & & & d. i realized &5.—do you know jim quarrel with his brother?&—i don’t know, _______. &&a.nor don’t i care & & & & & &b. nor do i care &c. i don’t care neither & & & & d. i don’t care also&6. only by practicing a few hours every day _____ be able to waste much time.&a.you can & b. can you & & c. you will & d. will you &7. not until the early years of the19th century _____ what heat is. &a.man did know & & & & & & & b. man knew &&c. didn’t man know & & & & & & d. did man know&8. _____got into the room, _____ the telephone rang. &a. then & & & &b. when & & & c. than & & &d. when&9. ______ snacks and drinks,but they also brought cards for entertainment when they had a picnic in the forest. &a. not only they brought & & b. not only did they bring&c. not only brought they & d. not only they did bring&10.—i don’t think i can walk any further. & & & & & & &—_____, let’s stop here for a rest.&a.neither can i & & & & b. neither do i &&c. i didn’t think so & & &d. i think so & &&11. only in this way ______ do it well.&a.must we &b. we could & c. can we & & d. we can&12. hardly ____ when it began to rain.&a.had he arrived & & & & & & & b. arrived he &&c. he had arrived & & & & & & & d. did he arrive &13. jack is a student and studies at the no. 2 middle school. _____.&a. it was the same with mike & & &b.so it is with mike&c. so is mike & & & & & & & & & d. so does mike&14. ______, i would have given you his address.&a. if you asked me & & & & & b. you had asked me&c. should you have asked me & d.had you asked me&15. _____ that they had made an important discovery in science.&a.little they realized & & & b. they had realized little&c.little did they realize & & &d. little had they realized&&16. ______ that i couldn’t be absorbed in the work.&a. they made such talked & &b. so loudly they talked&c. it was noise outside &d. such a loud noise did they make &17. many a time _____ me good advice.&a. he gave & & & & & &b. does he give &&c. he has given & & & &d. has he given&18. ____ have i seen a better performance.&a. everywhere & & & & & b. nowhere else &&c. everywhere else & & & &d. nowhere&19. not a single word ____ at the beginning.&a. did he say & b. has he said &c. he said d. he has said&20. only in an hour ago ____ out why he was absent.&a. did the teacher found & & & &b. the teacher foundc. did the teacher find & & & d. had the teacher found&&答案1—5 CABBA & & & 6—10 BBBDA & & & & & & &11—15 BCCBA &
& &16—20 BAACC & & & & & 21—25 ABADD & 26—30 BDCDC1.倒装句,答案为c。&2.状语从句的语序应是正常语序,故a、c排除,连词however后必须紧跟形容词或副词,d是正确答案。&3.not until引导状语从句位于句首时,主句要倒装,答案为a 。&4.本题考查以否定词开头并修饰状语时的主谓语序,这时原状语可以是副词或介词短语,还可以是从句,而主谓的语序为部分倒装,答案为b。&5.本题考查neither 或nor连接句子时语序的倒装,答案为b。&6.答案为d。&7.答案为d。&8.hardly...when和no sooner ...than是两个固定句型,前半部分置于句首,其后分句要倒装,答案为b 。&9.答案为b 。&10.答案为b。&11.only引导的介词短语或从句位于句首修饰状语时,句子谓语要部分倒装,答案为c。&12.部分倒装,答案为a。&13.答案为b。&14.答案为d。&15.副词little位于句首时,句子要倒装,答案为c。&16.答案为d。&17.many修饰名词并位于句首时,句子要倒装,答案为d。&18.答案为d。&19.答案为a。&20.only修饰介词短语时,并位于句首时,句子要倒装,答案为c。&21.答案为b。&22.答案为d。&23.虚拟语气的倒装形式,答案为c。&24.答案为c。&25.答案为d。&26.there放于句首,主语是代词时,主语和谓语的位置不变,仍保留陈述句式,答案为b。&27.答案为a。&28.答案为c。&29.only修饰句子的状语,位于句首,要高中英语主谓一致一)主谓一致的种类 1.语法形式上的一致主语为单数形式,谓语动词用单数形式;主语为复数形式,谓语动词也用复数形式。如:The number of the students present is 200.&Jane and Mary look alike.&2.意义上一致1)主语形式虽为单数,但意义为复数,谓语动词用复数。如:The crowd were shouting.&单数形式代表复数内容的词有:people, police, cattle等。2)主语形式为复数,而意义上却是单数,谓语动词用单数。如:The news was so surprising.&形复意单的单词有news和一些以ics结尾的学科名称,如physics,politics, economics等。3.就近原则即谓语动词的单、复数形式取决于最靠近它的词语。如用连词or,either…or, neither…not, not only…but also等连接的并列主语,如果一个是单数,一个是复数,谓语动词与靠近它的主语一致。如:Either your students or Mr. Wang knows this.&(二)主谓一致的应用1.名词作主语1)某些集体名词,如family, team等作主语时,如果作为一个整体看待,谓语动词用单数形式,如果就其中一个个成员而言,谓语动词用复数形式。如:His family is a happy one.&The whole family are watching TV.&这类名词有:audience,class,club,company,crew,enemy,crowd,government,group,party,public,team等。名词population一词的使用情况类似。“a group(crowd) of +复数名词”等短语之后的谓语动词也同样可用单数或复数,前者强调整体,后者强调各个部分。2)某些集体名词,如people, police, cattle等,只当复数看待,谓语动词必须用复数。如:The police are searching for the thief.&3)单、复数同形的名词主语时,谓语动词应根据意义决定单、复数。如:A sheep is over there.&Some sheep are over there.&4)名词所有格之后的名词被省略,这种情况一般只指商店、工厂、住宅等,作主语时,动词一般用单数。如:The doctor’s is across the street.&My uncle’s is not far from here.&常见的省略名词有:the baker’s, the barber’s, the carpenter’s, the Zhang’s等。表示店铺的名词,一般作集体名词看待,但用作主语时,谓语动词往往用复数。如:Richardson’s have a lot of goods to sell.&5)当名词词组中心词为表示度量、距离、金额、时间、书名等复数名词时,往往可以根据意义一致的原则,把这些复数名词看作一个整体,谓语用单数形式。如:Three years has passed since then.&6)不定代词each, every, no所修饰的名词即使以and或逗号连接成多主语时,谓语动词仍用单数形式。如:Each boy and each girl wants to go to the cinema.&7)如果主语有more than one…或many a…构成,尽管从意义上看是复数内容,但它的谓语动词仍用单数形式。如:More than one student has read the book.&Many a girl has been there.&但是,“more +复数名词+than one”结构之后,谓语动词一般多用复数形式。如:More members than one are against your plan.&8)一些有两个部分构成的名词表示衣物或工具作主语时,谓语动词通常用复数形式,例如:glasses, clothes, trousers, shoes, compasses, chopsticks, scissors等。但如果主语用“a kind of, a pair of , a series of等加名词”构成时,谓语动词一般用单数形式。如:A pair of shoes was on the desk.&9)this kind of book =a book of this kind(这种书),其谓语动词用单数;短语this kind of men =men of this kind =these kind of men(口语)(这一类人),但this kind of men的谓语动词用单数,men of this kind和these kind of men的谓语动词用复数,all kinds of后跟复数名词,谓语动词用复数形式。如:This kind of men is dangerous.Men of this kind are dangerous.10)复数形式的单、复数同形名词作主语时,按意义一致原则,作用单数意义时,谓语用单数,反之,谓语用复数。这类名词有:means(方法),works(工厂),species(种类),Chinese,Japanese等。如:The (This) glass works was set up in 1980. (这家玻璃厂建于1980年。)The(These)glass works are near the railway station. (这些玻璃厂在火车站附近。)当它们前面有a, such a , this, that修饰时,谓语用单数;有all, such, these, those修饰时,谓语用复数,但means, no means, the means等词前没有以上修饰词时,可用作单数,也可用作复数。11)如果名词词组中心词是all,most, half, rest等词语,所指的复数意义,谓语动词用复数形式;反之,用单数。如:All of my classmates like music.All of the water is gone.12)在主谓倒装的句子中,谓语动词的数应与其后的主语一致。如:Between the two windows hangs a picture.2.由连接词连接的名词作主语1)用and或both…and连接并列主语,谓语动词通常用复数形式。如:Plastics and rubber never rot.Walking and riding are good exercises.但是,并列主语如果指的是同一个人、同一事物或同一概念时,谓语动词用单数形式,这时and后面的名词没有冠词。如:Truth and honesty is the best policy.The girl’s teacher and friend is a young doctor.To love and to be loved is great happiness.Going to bed early and getting up early is a good habit.A knife and fork is on the table.2)当主语后面跟有as well as, as much as, no less than, along with, with, like, rather than, together with, but, except, besides, including, in addition to等引导的词组时,其谓语动词的单、复数而定。如:The teacher as well as the students was reading in the library.3)以or, either…or, neither…nor, not only…but also等连接的名词(代词)作主语时,谓语动词的单复数应根据就近一致的原则。如:Tom or his brothers are waiting in the room.Either you or he is to go.3.代词作主语1)名词性物主代词作主语时,既可以用作单数,也可以用作复数,这取决于它所代替的是单数还是复数。如:Ours (Our Party) is a great party.&Your shoes are black, and mine(=my shoes) are brown.&2)such, the same起指示代词作用时,应根据其所指的内容来决定单、复数。如:Such is our plan. Such are his words.&3)关系代词who, that, which等在定语从句中作主语时,其谓语动词的数应与句中先行词的数一致。如:Those who want to go please put up your hands.&Some of the energy that is used by man comes from the sun.&4)疑问代词who, what, which作主语时,谓语动词可根据说话人所要表达的意思决定单、复数。如:Who lives next door ? It is Xiao Liu.&Who live next door ? It is Zhang and Liu.&What produce(s) heat ?&5)不定代词any, either, neither, none, all some, more等作主语时,有以下两种情况:单独作主语时,视其在文中的意义,动词用单数或复数形式,例如:Now all has been changed. All are present.&either, neither单独作主语时,谓语通常用单数。但后接of时,若of的宾语为不可数名词,动词当然用单数形式,若of的宾语为复数名词或代词时,动词可以是单数,也可以是复数,在正式文体中,单数形式的动词更常用。如:Do(es) any of you know his address ?None of them has(have)seen the film.4.分数、量词作主语1)“分数或百分数+名词”构成的短语以及由“a lot of, lots of plenty of, a large quantity of, a heap of, heaps of, half of +名词”构成的短语作主语时,其谓语动词要与短语中of后面的名词的数保持一致,这是因为短语中后面的名词是中心词,而短语中前面的量词是修饰语,例如:Lots of damage was caused by fire.About three-fourths of the earth’s surface is covered with water. Three-fifths of the workers here are women.和这种情况类似的还有“a number of+名词复数”,但是,“the number of +名词”的中心词却是number, 试比较:A number of students have gone home.The number of pages in this book is two hundred. 注意:(large)quantities of修饰可数或不可数名词,其短语作主语时,谓语动词一般用复数,例如:Quantities of food(nuts) were on the table.短语in quantity, in large quantities意为“大量”;in small quantities意为“少量”。2)a great deal of , a large amount of修饰不可数名词,其短语作主语时,谓语动词通常用单数;large amounts of修饰不可数名词,其短语作主语时,谓语动词通常用复数,例如:A large amount of(A great deal of)damage was done in a very short time.Large amounts of money were spent on the bridge.3)表示数量的one and a half后,名词要用复数形式,但是其短语作主语时,谓语动词用单数形式,例如:One and a half bananas is left on the table.4)half of, (a) part of修饰可数名词单数及不可数名词时,谓语动词用单数,修饰可数名词复数时,谓语动词用复数。5.名词化的形容词作主语如果主语由“the+形容词(或过去分词)”结构担任时,谓语通常用复数,这类词有:the brave, the poor, the rich, the blind, the young, the old, the sick, the dead, the deaf and dumb, the oppressed, the injured, the wounded, the unemployed等;但也有少数的过去分词与定冠词连用时指个别,则用单数。如:The blind study in special schools.The departed was a well-known engineer.这类形容词或分词如果要表示个体时,就要与名词man, person或表示人的单数连和,如:an old man, a rich person, the(a)wounded soldier6.从句作主语1)由what引导的主语从句,谓语动词通常用单数,但所指的具体内容是复数意义时,谓语动词一般用复数形式,例如:What we need is more time.What we need are doctors.2)在“one of+复数名词++who/that/which”引导的从句结构中,关系代词who/that/which的先行词是靠近它的复数名词而不是one,因此,从句中的动词应该是复数形式。如:This is one of the most interesting stories that have been told.但是当one之前有the only等修饰语时,关系代词的先行词是one,而不是靠近它的复数名词,因此从句的动词应是单数形式。如:She was the only one of the girls who was late.1.Nobody but Jane ____ the secret.&A. know B. knows C. have known D. is known&2.All but one _____ here just now.&A. is B. was C .has been D. were&3.Not only I but also Jane and Mary ____ tired of having one examination after another.&A. is B. are C. am D. be&4.A library with five thousnd books _______ to the nation as a gift.&A. is offered B .have offered C. are offered D. has offered&5.When and where to build the new factory _____ yet.&A. is not decided B. are not decided C. has not decided D. have not decided&6.The number of people invited ______ fifty, but a number of them ____ absent for different reasons.&A. were , was B. was , was C. was , were D. were , were&7._____ of the land in that district _____ covered with trees and grass.&A. Two fifth , is B. Two fifth , are C. Two fifths , is D. Two fifths , are&8.This is one of the most interesting questions that ____ asked.&A. have B. has C. have been D. has been&9.Between then two rows of trees _____ the teaching building.&A. stand B. stands C. standing D. are&10.All that can be done___&A .has been done B .has done C. have done D. were done&11.They each _____ a new dictionary.&A. has B. have C. is D.are&12.The singer and the dancer ______ come to the meeting.&A. has B. have C .are D .is&13.I have finished a lar the rest _____more difficult.&A. is B. are C. was D. were&14.The wounded _______ by the hospital.&A. have been taken in C. has been taken in C. have taken in D .has taken in&KEYS: 1-5 BDBAC 6-10 CCCBA 11-14 BBAA1. Neither of them ______ going to the cinema. Both of them _____ going to the cinema.A. are & & & & & B. is & & & &C. was & & & & D. is2. All but one _____ here just now. All that I want to say ____ this.A. were & & & & B. is & & &C. is & & & &D. were3. A number of students ____ gone for an outing. The number of the students ______ increasing year. & & &A. has & & B. have & & C. have & &D. is&4. Some of the oranges ______ turned bad. Some of the milk _______ turned sour (酸).A. has & & B. have & & & &C. have & & D. is&5. Each student -____ got an English- Chinese dictionary. The students each ______ a dictionary.A. has & & &B. have & & & & C. have & & &D. has6. There _____ a pen, an ink bottle, and some books on it. There ________ some bowls, plates and a spoon on it.A. are & & & B. are & & &C. is & & & D. is&7. Either the judge or the lawvers ________ wrong. Either you or he _______ to blame.A. are & & & B. is & & & C. are & &D. is&8. His family ______ all very well. His family _______ a “ five good” one.A. is & & & &B. is & & & C. are & & & &D. are9. My blue trousers ______ worn out. One pair of trousers ______ not enough.A. are & & & B. are & & & &C. is & & & &D. is&10. Our League secretary and monitor ______ the lead in everything. Our League secretary and the monitor ____ good friends.A. are & & & B. is & & &C. is & & & &D. are11. The girl as well as his parents ______ a bike. Not only the students but also the professor _____ surprised at Mary’s answer.A. was & & & B. were & & &C. was & & & D. were12. Who _____ the girl singing in the next room? Who ______ these people over there?A. are & & & &B. is & & & &C. are & & & &D. is &&13. Most of the students _____ boys. Most of his money _____ spent on books.A. is & & & &B. is & & & C. are & & & D. are14. The policeman ______ standing at the street corner. The police _____ searching for him.A. is & & & &B. are & & & &C. are & & & D. is&15. The glasses ______ mine. That pair of glasses _____ my brother’s.A. is & & & & B. are & & & C. are & & & & D. is&16. The news at six o’clock _____ not true. Those pieces of news _____ to be broadcasted.A. is & & & &B. are & & & C. are & & & & D. is&17. Grandpa Wang and his two grandsons ______ taking a walk in the park now. Grandpa Wang, together with his two grandsons, ____ taking a walk in the park now.&A. are & & & & B. are & & & & C. is & & & & & D. is&18. No one but Jane ______ the secret. Nobody but Mary and I ___ in the classroom at that time.A. was & & B. was & & C. were & & D. were19. There _______ nothing but two looms in the hall. There _____ something wrong with the machine.A. is & & B. are & & C. is & & D. are20. He is one of the boys who _____ never late for school. He is the only one of the boys who _____ never late for school.A. are & & & B. are & & & C. is & & & D. is&21. What they have done ______ of great use to us. What he says and what he does ___ agree.A. not & &B. do not & & C. does not & & &D. not22. Every picture except these two _______. Everything around us _____ matter.A. is & &B. are & &C. is & &D. are23. A woman with two children ______ coming up to us. Mary, along with her parents, ___ moved to Paris.A. has & & B. have & & & C. have & & D. has24. one sixth of our classmates _____ from peasant families. One fifth of her time ____ devoted to writing.A. is & B. are & &C. is & &D. are25. Only 10 percent of the students in the class _____ League members. About 40% of Jim’s income ______ to the rent (租金).&A. goes & & &B. go & & & C. goes & & & D. go26. It is this teacher who ______ leaving for London. It is you who ____ next.&A. are & & B. are & & &C. is & & D. is27. The population of the earth _____ increasing fast. One third of the population here _____ workers.A. are & & & &B. is & & & &C. is & & & &D. are28. This kind of snakes _____ very dangerous. These kinds of metal _____ hard to find.A. is & & & & B. is & & & &C. are & & & &D. are29. Half of the visitors _____ from Europe. Half of the fruit _____ bad.A. are & & &B. is & & &C. is & & &D. are30. Every man worker and every woman worker ___ free medical care. At Christmas each boy and each girl __ given a present.&A. is & &B. are & &C. is & &D. are31. Many a man ______ seen the wonderful film. Many men _____ seen the wonderful film.A. has & & B. have & & &C. has & & D. have32. Going to bed early and getting up early _____ a good habit. Singing and dancing _____ two of the things that he likes best.A. is & & &B. is & & & C. are & & &D. are33. Such ______ Albert Einstein, a simple man of great achievements. Such ______ her words.A. were & &B. were & &C. were & & D. was34. Besides Xiao Wang, Wiao Ma _____ willing to do the work. The factory, including its machines _____ burnt last night.A. is & & B. is & & &C. are & &D. are35. If anybody _____, ask him to wait. _____ there anything I can do for you?A. Is & &B. Are & & C. Are & & D. Is36. Chinese _____ not so difficult to learn. The Chinese people ________ brave and hard working.A. is & & B. is & & &C. are & &D. are37. Little _____ done to prevent the air from being polluted. Much _____ done to against fight pollution.A. have been & & B. has & &C. has been & &D. have been38. Do you know the singer and dancer who _____standing at the gate? China has thousands of islands, the largest of which ____ Taiwan.A. are & & B. is & & C. is & & D. are39. Each of the girls ____ an orange. Each ______ his duty.A. has & & B. have & & & &C. has & & D. have40. When we are to hold the sports meet ____ been decided. Whether he succeeds or fails ______ matter.A. don’t & & &B. don’t & & &C. doesn’t & & D. does’t&41. Her clothes ____ nearly worn out. His physics ______ weaker than others.&A. is & & B. is & & &C. are & &D. are42. Five hundred dollars ______ more than he can afford. & &A. is & & & & &B. are43. Food and clothing ____ daily necessities for people. & & A. is & & & & &B. are44. The United Nations ___ trying to persuade the two countries. & &A. is & & & & &B. are45. Three kilometers ____ not a long distance. & & A. is & & & & &B. are46. To say something _______ one thing, to do it _____ another. & &A. is & & & &B. are47. Reading English magazines and novels ____ helpful to your study of English.A. is & & & & &B. are48. He like you and Xiao Liu ______ very diligent. & & & A. is & & & & &B. are49. Between the two buildings _____ a hospital. & & &A. stand & & & &B. stands50. How to get rid of these things ____ a big problem. & & A. are & & & & &B. is&答案:1—5 ACDAB & & & 6—10ABADD & & &11—15CCACA & & &16—20CDBAD21—25BCACA & &&26—30BACCC & & 31—35BCBAD & & &36—40CCBCD41—45BABAA & & &46—50AAABB新教材第一模块Unit 2 Writing说课稿&厦门一中集美分校 &王碧文&一、说课标高中英语课程的总目标是使学生在义务教育阶段英语学习基础上,进一步明确英语学习目的,发展自主学习和合作学习的能力;形成有效的英语学习策略,培养学生的综合语言运用能力,使他们在学习过程中,促进心智、情感态度,学习策略,文化意识的发展,形成正确的人生观和价值观,提高人文素养。二、指导思想与理论依据新课标要求高一学生能有效地使用口头或书面语言描述个人经历,能初步对学习过程和结果进行自我评价,调整学习目标和策略。在教学活动中,依据新课标和建构主义理论,以及克拉申语言“习得”理论,设定“情景创设”、“相互协作”、“会话商讨”、“意义建构”、“相互评价”等环节,通过“脚手架”的支撑作用,为学生构建发展平台,充分发挥学生的主动性、积极性,使学生在学习过程中不断体验成功,增加自信心。三、教学背景分析(一)教材地位及知识结构关系本单元的话题是“世界英语”,介绍了英语语言的起源、发展变化形成原因,它的发展趋势,及英语在不同国家产生的差异,使学生感受语言的多文化、多层次、多元性,要求学生根据自己的亲身体验完成“My Experience of Learning English”的主题写作任务,这是一个贴近学生生活和语言水平、可挖掘性的主题。(二)教学重点和难点教学重点:写作过程中指导学生进行讨论、规划文章结构,列出提纲,培养写作技能。教学难点:指导学生对自己作品、同伴的作品进行评价。(三)学情分析所教的学生由于择校生较多,学生英语水平总体不高,程度参差不齐。通过生生互动来克服语言表达上的障碍。四、说教学目标(一)知识目标学会表达对某东西的喜欢与不喜欢,及做某事有困难。如 & I ( don’t ) like …& & &I’m fond of …& & &I’m interested in …& & &I’m crazy about …& & &I’m poor in / not good at …& & &I have some trouble with …& & &I have some difficulty in …& & &I find … difficult / hard to learn.(二)能力目标能根据主题规划文章结构,列出提纲,整理思路,连句成文。(三)情感目标让学生通过发散思维,倾听、讨论、合作、分享等过程,使学生保持积极的学习态度,树立较强的自信心,培养合作精神;同时根据学生亲身体验,对学习过程中遇到的困惑通过交流得以解决,引导学生采用正确方法学习英语,正确认识英语学习的意义。五、说教法(一)任务型教学法斐斯泰?洛奇说过“技巧和能力惟有通过实际运用才能发展”。学生口语中句型结构和表达方式往往是他们学习写作的基础。学生丰富的口头表达经验对写作起重要作用。所以在设计本课教学活动中,相当部分时间用在设计任务同桌对话与小组活动练习上,这种交流活动加大语言的输入,为写作的输出搭好“脚手架”,为知识的构建搭好平台。(二)多媒体辅助教学采用多个评价表格等教学手段让学生对学习过程和结果进行自我评价,调整学习策略。六、说学法通过pair work, group work等活动形式,培养学生的学习策略。1、认知策略:通过Brainstorming发散学生思维,借助联想建立相关知识之间的联系。2、调控策略:通过同桌对话“Do you like English? Why?”学生学会与同学交流学习英语的体会和经验。通过小组讨论“How I can improve my English”学生学会评价自己的学习效果,总结有效的学习方法,调整学习策略。3、交际策略:通过同桌、小组的讨论,利用各种机会用英语进行真实交际。4、资源策略:让学生了解广播、电视、图书馆、报刊杂志、互联网、英语角等资源一样是学好英语的重要途径。七、教学过程I. Lead in (4 minutes)⑴ Listen to an English song. (2 minutes)⑵ Brainstorming (2 minutes)目的:让学生听一首英文歌曲,激发学生的兴趣,接着以Brainstorming形式问学生“Do you like English?Why ?”来激活学生有关学习英语的体验,建立相关知识之间的联系。widely used&Do you like English? Why?&&&II. Pre-writing1. Pair-work (5 minutes)组织学生同桌讨论The reason why I like English和The reason why I don’t like learning English (My problems in learning English)话题,并引导学生将表达对某东西的喜欢与不喜欢的句型、词组运用到对话中。 &&目的:使学生在完成任务的同时,学会用英语交流学习英语的体会和经验。2. Group work (9 minutes)把学生分成4人一组,讨论改善英语学习方法How I can improve my English。同学间针对listening, speaking, reading, writing学习过程中出现的困难提供建议,并把做某事有困难的词组用到对话中,如I have some trouble in doing sth. / I have some trouble with…/ I’m not good at …/ I find …difficult (to learn)。.My problems Ideas for improvementlistening &speaking &reading &writing &目的:这个活动把课堂教学与学生的实际学习生活结合起来,让学生在真实的语境中进行交流,并在这过程中让学生抓住重点,做好笔记,对同伴所说的内容进行整理和归纳,反思自己的学习效果,总结学习方法,调整自己的学习策略。通过交流、讨论不仅能运用所学语言,而且还有助于学生共同分享学习经验,解决听、说、读、写中的一些实际问题。III. While-writing (20 minutes)根据要求初步完成80-100词的书面表达。“My Experience of learning English”.& & Paragraph 1: My problem in learning English.& & Paragraph 2: How I can improve my English.& & Paragraph 3: What I like about learning English.Paragraph 4: How I hope to make use of my EnglishMy problems Ideas for improvement Why I like English My future with English&
&目的:让学生根据主题规划文章结构,列出提纲,用所学的内容,用自己的语言重新组织。对所学知识意义建构。IV. Post-writing: assessment (6 minutes)学生在完成写作之后,引导学生根据教师制定评价表格自我评价,自我修改,接着同伴相互修改,最后教师将学生的作文放在幻灯上点评。目的:让学生在评价中不断反思,学会欣赏,感受进步,体验成功。班级: & & & & 姓名: & & &座号:等级标准内容 A B C D 自评 小组评 师评拼写是否正确 完全正确 有少许错误 有一些错误 很多错误
&语法、词汇运用是否正确 应用了较多的语法结构和高级词汇 能应用一些语法结构和词汇 语法结构单调、词汇项目有限,不影响理解 文章语法错误较多,词汇很有限,影响理解
&内容是否完整 有思想有意义 有意义,观点不明确 内容一般 内容过于平淡
&逻辑性是否强 有效地使用了语句间的连接成分,使全文结构紧凑 应用简单的语句间的连接成分,使全文结构紧凑 较少使用语句间的连接成分,内容缺少连贯性 语句断续,行文不流畅
&创造性 有创造性,表现力强 较有创造性,简要,完整 创意不够,较完整 没有创意,内容不完整
&小组综合评价(group assessment)评价内容 &文章佳词、佳句 &&&&文章的不足和病句的修正 &&&&综合评价(ABCD) &&&教师综合评价(teacher’s assessment)评价内容 等级(ABCD)写作效果 &修改效果 &评价效果 &激励性评语 &Homework(1minute)& 1. Revise the composition and hand it in tomorrow.2. Review this unit and prepare for a test.&&&&&&&&&板书设计:&Pre-writing:1. The reason why I like learning English( Why I like English?)2. The reason why I don’t like learning English( My problems in learning English )Useful ExpressionI ( don’t ) like …&I’m fond of … /I’m interested in …I’m crazy about …/I’m poor in / not good at listening… /I have some trouble with …I have some difficulty in …. / I find … difficult / hard to learn …3.My problems Ideas for improvementlistening &speaking &reading &writing &While-Writing& Write a passage on “My Experience of learning English”.& & Paragraph 1: My problem in learning English.& & Paragraph 2: How I can improve my English.& & Paragraph 3: What I like about learning English.Paragraph 4: How I hope to make use of my EnglishMy problems Ideas for improvement Why I like English My future with English&
&名词性从句重难点剖析名词性从句包括主语从句、宾语从句、表语从句和同位语从句,高考常从连接词的选择、语序、语气、时态等方面来考查。※引导名词性从句的连接词可分为三类:连接词;that ,whether, if 不充当从句的任何成分 & &连接代词:what,whateverwhoever,whom,whose,which连接副词:when,where,how,why※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※1、 that和what都可以引导名词性从句,但that是连接词,本身无词义,仅起连接作用,不在从句中担任任何成份;what是连接代词,不仅引导名词性从句,而且在从句中充当一定的成份,如主语、宾语或表语。  例 That he stole a bike was true. 他偷了一部自行车是真的。   & & &The important thing is what you do, but not what you say. 重要的是你做什么,而不是说什么。2、单个的主语从句作主语时,谓语动词用单数形式。如果是两个或两个以上的主语从句作主语,谓语动词则用复数形式。例 Where and when he was born has not been found. 他出生在何时何地还不知道。 When the person was murdered and why he was murdered are still unknown. 那个人何时被谋杀,为什么被谋杀尚不知道。3、在名词性从句中一律用陈述句的语序,即使从句表达的是疑问含义。  例 The problem is what he has done to the little boy. 问题是他对那个小男孩做了些什么。4、连接词that引导的主语从句放在句首时,that不能省略。但为避免头重脚轻,可以用it作为形式主语,而把主语从句放到后面。如果that引导的主语从句出现在疑问句中时,必须以it作形式主语而把主语从句后置。例 Is it true that the scientist will give us a lecture next week? 那个科学家下个星期给我们作报告是真的吗?5、宾语从句的谓语动词时态受主句谓语动词的影响,如果主句的谓语动词是一般现在时,从句中的谓语动词可以用各种时态;如果主句中的谓语动词用了一般过去时,则从句中的谓语动只能用过去时的某种形式,但如果从句表达的是客观真理或客观存在则不受此影响。例 We believed that he had earned enough money to build a house.我们相信他已经挣够足够的钱来建造房屋。  6、与“命令、要求、建议”等相关的名词性从句中通常用虚拟语气,虚拟语气的构成是“should+动词原形”或省去should,直接用动词原形。  例 She insisted that she not be sent to the countryside.她坚持不被派到农村去。但是,如果suggest作“表明、暗示”讲,insist作“坚持说、坚持认为”讲,则其后的宾语从句中应该用陈述语气。例 The smile on his face suggested that he had passed the examination. 他脸上的微笑表明他已经通过了考试。7、同位语从句一般跟在某些表示抽象概念的名词后(如news, idea, information, fact, hope, thought, belief等),用来说明名词所表示的具体内容,引导同位语从句的连接词通常有that, whether和连接副词when, where, why, how;连接代词who,what,whose,which通常不能引导同位语从句。例 I have no idea when she will be back.我不知道他何时回来。8、whether和if均可引导动词后的宾语从句,常可互换。但在下面情况时常使用whether:作介词的宾语时,见例①;在从句中提出两种选择时,见例②;从句提前时,见例③;引导主语从句,表语从句及同位语从句时,见例④。①I worry about whether I hurt his feelings. & & & & & &②She wasn’t sure whether she should laugh or cry.③Whether he will come or not I don’t quite know.④What many people are worried about is whether we will be able to build a better future.9、介词后的宾语从句一般不用which和if引导,要用whether和what。that也很少引导介词宾语从句,只在except, but, besides等之后才用。 &In that=for the reason that例 I could say nothing but that I was angry.我无话可说,只是感到生气。10. that在引导宾语从句时常常可省,但在下面情况时不可省去:宾语从句不止一个时,见例①;宾语从句与主句之间有插入语时,见例②;宾语从句为一个主从复合句时,见例③;引导主语从句,表语从句或同位语从句时,见例④。He said (that) the text was very difficult and that we had to work hard at it.&These old languages are now threatened and may disappear is a serious matter to the people in Britain.(错误)That these old languages are now threatened and may disappear is a serious matter to the people in Britain.(正确)①They complain (that) they have to work from morning till night, that it is hard to earn money, that they are bullied (欺负) by the policemen, or that the corporation leaders are seated lazily and enjoy the fruits of others’work.②The teacher said, pleasantly and firmly , that we must overcome the difficulties.③We believe that if we work harder, I will pass the National College Entrance Examination.④The trouble is that she has lost his address.(表语从句)Word came that China launched its first manned spaceship on Oct.15,2003.(同位语从句)11、当主句是I/ We think ( suppose, expect, believe, guess, imagine) 时,其后的宾语从句如果是否定形式,常把否定词not从从句中转移到主句中,成为否定的转移。例 We don’t believe that he will win the game. 我们相信他不会赢得这场比赛。12、如果宾语从句后还有宾语补足语,则必须用it作形式宾语,而将宾语从句后置,并且that不能省略。例 He has made it clear that he will not give in. 他清楚地表明他不会屈服。13、doubt & 用于肯定结构时,后面用whether/ if引导名词性从句;用于否定结构或疑问结构时,后面用that引导名词性从句。be sure &用于肯定句或疑问句时,后接that引导的名词性从句;用于否定句时,后接whether/ if引导的名词性从句。例 We doubt whether/ if he can win the game.我们怀疑他是否能赢得这场比赛。14、连接代词whoever,whatever,whichever可引导名词性从句,相当于anyone who, anything that等。例 Whoever breaks the law should be punished. 任何违法的人都要受到惩罚。也可引导让步状语从句,However great the difficulty is, we ought to keep on .而no matter who\what\which\how\where…只能引导让步状语从句。例如,No matter how great the difficulty is, we ought to keep on.No matter who breaks the rules will be punished.(错误) & Whoever breaks the rules will be punished.(正确)15.that 与because 的混用:reason作主语时引导的表语从句或why引导的名词性从句时常用that 不用because.&&(1)The reason why he was late for school was because he got up late.(错误)The reason why he was late for school was that he got up late.(正确)⑵Why farmland here is being lost is because farmers have cut down too many trees in recent years.(错误)Why farmland here is being lost is that farmers have cut down too many trees in recent years.(正确)16.相似句型的混淆:As is known to all that science plays an important part in the development of industry and agriculture.(错误)As is known to all, science plays an important part in the development of industry and agriculture.(正确)It is known to all that science plays an important part in the development of industry and agriculture.(正确)注:as作为关系代词引导的非限制性定语从句位于主句之前时,从句与主句之间要用逗号隔开。It作为形式主语将that 引导的主语从句后置时,that常常不能省。87-08年高考试题中的名词性从句1987---20061.____ you have done might do harm to other people. &( 87 )& A. That & & & &B. What & & & & & & & C. Which & & & D. This2. They have no idea at all ____. ( 87 )& A. where he had gone & & & & & & &B. where did he go& C. which place he has gone & & & & &D. where he has gone3. ____ leaves the room last ought to turn off the lights. ( 88 )& A. Anyone & & B. The person & & & & & C. Whoever & & D. Who4. Upon graduation he asked to be sent to _____. &( 88 )& A. where he is most needed & & & & B. where he needed& C. where he is mostly needed & & & &D. where is he mostly needed5. These photographs will show you _____. &( 89 )& A. what does our village look like & & B. what our village looks like& C. how does our village look like & & &D. how our village looks like6. Can you make sure _____ the gold ring? &( 90 )& A. where Alice had put & & & & & & B. where had Alice put& C. where Alice has put & & & & & & D. where has Alice put7. No one can be sure ______ in a million years. &( 91 )& A. what man will look like & B. what will man look like& C. man will look like what & D. what look will man like8. ____ the Games will be held in Beijing is not known. &( 92 )& A. Whenever & & & &B. If & & & & C. Whether & &D. That9. It worried her a bit _____ her hair was turning grey. & ( 92 )& A. which & & & & & &B. that & & & C. if & & & & &D. for10. _____ you don’t like him is none of my business. &( 92 )& A. What & & & & & & B. Who & & & C. That & & & D. Whether11. _____ he said at the meeting astonished everybody present. ( 93 )& A. What & & & & & &B. That & & & & C. The fact & & D. The matter12. He asked ______ for the violin. &( 93 )& A. did I pay how much & & & & & & & &B. I paid how much&&C. how much did I pay & & & & & & & &D. how much I paid13. — Do you remember ______ he came? & — Yes, I do, he came by car. &( 94 )& A. how & & & &B. when & & &C. that & & & & & & &D. if14. _______ is a fact that English is accepted as an international language. &( 95 )& A. There & & & &B. This & & & & &C. That & & & & & & & D. It15. Sarah hopes to become a friend of _____ shares her interests. &( 95 )& A. anyone & & & B. whomever & & C. whoever & & & & D. no matter who16. ______ we can’t get seems better than _____ we have. ( 96 )& A. W what & &B. W that & & C. T that & & & & & &D. T what17. ______ we’ll go camping tomorrow depends on the weather. &( 96 )& A. If & & & & & &B. Whether & & & &C. That & & & & & & & D. Where18. It is generally considered unwise to give a child ____ he or she wants. ( 97 )& A. however & & &B. whatever & & & & &C. whichever & & & &D. whenever19. _______ caused the accident is still a complete mystery. &( 98 )& A. What & & & & &B. That & & & & & &C. How & & & & &D. Where20. It was a matter of _____ would take the position. &( 98 )& &A. who & & & & & B. whoever & & & &C. whom & & & & D. whomever21. — I drove to Zhuhai for the air show last week.— Is that ______ you had a few days off? &( 99 )A. why & & & & & & B. when & & & & & C. what & & & & D. where22. ______ has helped to save the drowning girl is worth praising. &( 99 )& A. Who & & & & &B. The one & & & & C. Anyone & & & D. Whoever23. These wild flowers are so special I would do ______ I can to save them. ( 00 )& A. that & & & & & B. which & & & & &C. whichever & & &D. whatever24. _____ she couldn’t understand was ____ fewer and fewer students showed interest in her lessons. &( 00 )& A. T what & &B. W why & & & C. W because & &D. W that25. What the doctors really doubt is ___ my mother will recover from the serious disease soon. &( 01 )& A. when & & & & B. how & & & & & &C. whethe & & & & D. why26. ______ is no possibility _______ Bob can win the first prize in the match. ( 01 )& A. T that & & & & &B. It; that & & & &C. T whether & & & & D. It; whether27. When you answer questions in a job interview, please remember the golden rule: Always give the mokey&exactly____ he wants. ( 2002上海 )& &A. what & & & & &B. which & & & & & & &C. when & & & & & & &D. that28. There is a new problem involved in the popularity of private cars ____ road conditions need ___. ( 2003上海 )& &A. to be improved & & & & & & & B. to be improved& &C. improving & & & & & & & & &D. improving&29. — Are you still thinking about yesterday’s game? && — Oh, that’s ______. &(2003 北京春季)A. what makes me feel excited & & & & &B. whatever I feel excited aboutC. how I feel about it & & & & & & & & &D. when I feel excited30. We cannot figure out __ quite a number of insects, birds, and animals are dying out. (2004 北京)&A. that & & & & & &B. as & & & & & C. why & & & & & & &D. when31. I think Father would like to know ___ I've been up to so far, so I decide to send him a &quick note. ( 04 湖南 )&A. which & & & & & B. why & & & & &C. what & & & & & &D. how32. A modern city has been set up in ____ was a wasteland ten years ago . ( 04 天津 )& &A. what & & & & &B. which & & & & & C. that & & & & & &D. where33. Parents are taught to understand ______ important education is to their children’s future. ( 04广东 )A. that & & & & & & &B. how & & & & & &C. such & & & & & &D. so34. The road is covered with snow. I can't understand ______they insist on going by motor-bike. &( 04 )&& &A. why & & & & & & B. whether & & & & &C. when & & & & & & D. how35. After Yang Li Wei succeeded in circling the earth, _____ our astronauts desire to do is walk in space.&& &( 04上海 ) & & A. where & & & & B. what & & & & & & C. that & & & & &D. how36. A story goes ____ Elizabeth I of England liked nothing more that being surrounded by clever and qualified&noblemen at court. &( 04上海 )& & & A. when & & & & & &B. where & & & & & & & C. what & & & D. that37. The other day, my brother drove his car down the street at ______ I thought was a dangerous speed.&&( 04上海春季 ) && &A. as & & & & & & B. which & & & & &C. what & & & & & &D. that38. Along with the letter was his promise _____ he would visit me this coming Christmas.& & A. which & & & & &B. that & & & & &C. what & & & & & & D. whether39. Mary wrote an article on ________ the team had failed to win the game . ( 05 北京 )A. why & & & & & &B. what & & & &C. who & D. that40. Danby left word with my secretary ______ he would call again in the afternoon. ( 05 浙江 )& A. who & & & & & B. that & & & C. as & & &D. which41. The way he did it was different _______ we were used to . ( 05 江西 )&A. in which & & & & &B. in what & & C. from what &D. from which&42. I was surprised by her words, which made me recognize ___ silly mistakes I had made. ( 05 湖南 )& A. what & & & & & &B. that & & & C. how & & & & & & D. which43. With his work completed, the businessman stepped back to his seat, feeling pleased _____ he was a man of&action. ( 06 湖南 ) &A. which & & &B. that & & & & &C. what & & & & &D. whether44. We haven't settled the question of _____ it is necessary for him to study abroad. ( 06江苏 )A. if & & & & & B. where & & & &C. whether & & & &D. that45. _______ makes this shop different is that it offers more personal services.( 06辽宁 )A. What & & & & B. Who & & & & C. Whatever & & D. Whoever46. See the flags on top of the building? That was ______ we did this morning. ( 06全国I )A. when & & & B. which & & & & C. where & & & & &D. what47. Please remind me ______ he said he was going. I may be in time to see him off. ( 06全国I )A. where & & & B. when & & & & C. how & & & & & &D. what48. --- What did your parents think about your decision?--- They always let me do __ I think I should.( 06全国III )A. when & & & &B. that & & & & &C. how & & & & & & D. what49. Engines are to machines ______ hearts are to animals. & ( 06山东 )A. as & & & & &B. That & & & & & & C. What & & & & D. which50. I just wonder _____ that makes him so excited. & ( 06山东 )A. why it does & & B. what he does & &C. how it is & & & D. what it is51. One advantage of playing the guitar is _____ it can give you a great deal of pleasure. ( 06上海 )A. how & & & & & B. why & & & & & C. that & & & & & &D. when52. He spoke proudly of his part in the game, without mentioning _____ his teammates had done. ( 06上海 )A. what & & & & &B. which & & & & C. why & & & & & &D. while53. --- It’s thirty years since we last met. --- But I still remember the story, believe it or not, _____ &we got lost&on a rainy night. 06四川)& &A. which & & & & & B. that & & & & & &C. what & & & & & D. when54. There is much chance _______ Bill will recover from his injury in time for the race.&& ( 06天津 )A. that & & & & & & &B. which & & & & C. until & & & & & & D. if55. Nobody believed his reason for being absent form the class______ he had to meet his uncle at the airport. &( 06重庆 )&& &A. why & & & & & & B. that &    & & C. where & & & & & D. because56. These shoes look very good. I wonder ____. &( 06上海春季 )A. how much cost they are & & & & & & & & & &B. how much do they cost&&C. how much they cost & & & & & & & & & & & D. how much are they cost57. &Doris' success lies in the fact _____ she is co-operative and eager to learn from others. &( 06上海春季 )A. which & & & & & &B. that & & & & &C. when & & & & &D. why&&2007 高考卷&1.____ matters most in learning English is enough practice.全国卷A. What B. Why C. Where D. Which2. ______ he referred to in his article was unknown to the general reader.上海& A. That B. What C. Whether
& & & & & &D. Where3. The traditional view is ______ we sleep because our brain is “programmed” to make us do so.上海& A. when B. why C. whether
& & & & & &D. that4. Could I speak to--------- is in charge of International Sales ,please?山东A.anyone & & & & & & B.someone & & & & & & & C.whoever & & & & & &D.nomatter who&5. You can only be sure of_________ you cannot be sure of something _____ you might get&in the future.安徽& A. what & & &
& &B. / & & & & &
& & &C. that & & & & D. /; that6. —Where’s that report? &—I brought it to you ____you were in Mr.Black’s office yesterday. 北京A. if & & & & & & & & &B. when & & & & & & & & & &C. because & & & & & & D. befor7. It is none of your business & & & & & other people think about you. Believe yourself.福建A.how
& & &C.which D.when8. Having checked the doors were closed , and _________ all the lights were off, the boy opened the door to his bedroom. 湖南 &A. why & & & B. that & & & & & & &C. when & & & & & & & D. where&9. Choosing the right dictionary depends on ______ you want to use it for.江苏& A. what B. why C. how
& & & & & &D. whether10. & & & & parents say and do has a life-long effect on their children. 陕西卷A.That
& & & C.What D.As11. By improving reading skills, you can read faster and understand more of & &you read.上海 A.that B.what C.which D.whether12. The seaside here draws a lot of tourists every summer. Warm sunshine and soft sands make ___ it is . 天津A. what & &
& B. which & &
& & & & & & & C. how & &
& &D. where13. Why not try your lick downtown, Bob? That’s ______ the best jobs are.浙江& A. where & & & & & & &B. what & & & & & & & & & & C. when & & & & & & & D. why&08高考卷1. The lawyer rarely wears anything other than jeans and a T-shirt ______ the season. 全国IA. whatever B. wherever C. whenever D. however2. Students are always interested in finding out _______ they can go with a new teacher. 安徽& &A. how far & & & &B. how soon & & & C. how often & & &D. how long3. _____ is known to us all is that the 2008 Olympic Games will take place in Beijing. 福建& &A. It & & & & & & & B. What & & & & & C. As & & & & & & & & D. Which4. When asked _____ they needed most, the kids said they wanted to feel important and loved. 湖南& &A. what & B. why &C. whom D. which5. ______ was most important to her, she told me, was her family. 山东A. It B. This C. What D. As6.Animals suffered at the hands of Man ___ they were destroyed by people to make way for agricultural had to provide food for more people. 江西A. in which & & & & & & B. for which & & &C. so that & & & & & & & D. in that7. ______wants to stay in a hotel has to pay their own way. 浙江A. Anyone & & B. The one & & C. Whoever & & D. Who8. Some children want to challenge themselves by learning a language different from ______ their parents speak&at home. 浙江A. what & & & B. that & & & C. which & & &D. one9.The companies are working together to create & & & & they hope will be the best means of transport in the 21st century. 北京& &A. which & & & & & B. that & & & & & &C. what & & & & &D. who10. The last time we had great fun was _____ we were visiting the Water Park. 天津& &A. where & & & &B. how & & & & C. when & & & & D. why&11. People in Chongqing are proud of __ they have achieved, in the past ten years. 重庆& & &A. that & B. which & &C. what & &D. how&12.. All people, __ they are old or young, rich or poor, rich or poor, have been trying their best to help those in need&since the disaster. 重庆A. even if & & & & & & & &B. whether & C. no matter & & & & & D. however13. As his best friend , I can make accurate guesses about ___he will do or think. 重庆A. what &
B. which C. whom D. that14.It has been proved ___ eating vegetables in childhood helps to protect you against serious illnesses in later life. 上海&A. if B. because C. when D. that三、强化练习1. He has given us a suggestion ____ we should buy a cottage in the country, with the money we have saved.A. when & & & & &B. where & & & & &C. what & & &D. that2. After five hours’ drive, they reached ____ they thought was the place they’d been dreaming of.A. that & & & & & B. where & & & & & C. which & &D. what3. It is no longer a question now ___ man can land on the moon.A. that & & & & & B. which & & & &  C. whether & D. what4. She is pleased with ____ you have given him and all that you have told him.A. that & & & & & B. what & & & & & & C. why & & & D. which5. Father made a promise ____ I passed the exam, he would buy me a bicycle.A. that & & & & & B. if & & & & & & & &C. whether & &D. that if6. ____ surprised me most was that she didn’t even know ____ the difference between the two lies.A. What, where & & B. What, what &  C. That, where & & D. That, what7. Sometimes we are asked ___ we think the likely result of an action will be.A. that & & & & & &B. what & & &   C. which & & & & &D. whether8. Nobody knows ___ he mentioned that at the meeting.A. that & & & & & &B. why & & & &  C. what & & & & &D. where9. There is no doubt ____ my friend was not important to them all.A. that & & & & & &B. whether   & & C. if & & & & & & D. why10. I have no idea ____ they w we have got everything ready.A. how & & & & & &B. when & & &   C. that & & & & & D. why高考英语作文常用写作句式句型汇总一.开头用语:良好的开端等于成功的一半.在写作文时,通常以最简单也最常用的方式---开门见山法。也就是说, 直截了当地提出你对这个问题的看法或要求,点出文章的中心思想。&&1.议论论文:&A. Just as every coin has two sides, cars have both advantages and disadvantages.B. Compared to/ In comparison with letters, e-mails are more convenient.C. When it comes to computers, some people think they have brought us a lot of convenience. However,...D. Opinions are divided on the advantages and disadvantages of living in the city and in the countryside. &&E. As is known to all/ As we all know, computers have played an important role/part in our daily life.F. Why do you go to university? Different people have different points of view.&&2. 书信:A. I am writing to you to apply for admission to your university as a visiting scholar.B. I read an advertisement in today’s China Daily and I apply for the job...C. Thank you for your letter of May 5.D. How happy I am to receive your letter of January 9.E. How nice to hear from you again.&3. 口头通知或介绍情况:A. Ladies and gentlemen, May I have your attention, please. I have an announcement to make.B. Attention, please. I have something important to tell you.C. Mr. Green, Welcome to our school. To begin with, let me introduce Mr. Wang to you.&4. 演讲稿:A. Ladies and gentlemen, I feel very much honored to have a chance here to make a speech on the subject -- A Balance Diet and Health.B. Good morning everyone! Allow me, first of all, on behalf of all present here, to extend our warm welcome and cordial greeting to our distinguished guest.&&二.并列用语:as well as, not only…but (also), including,A. Not only do computers play an important part in science and technology, but also play an informative role in our daily life.B. All of us, including the teachers / the teachers included, will attend the lecture.C. He speaks French as well as English.=He speaks English, and French &as well.=He speaks not only English but also French.&D. E-mail, as well as telephones, is playing an important part in daily communication.&三.对比用语:on one hand ,on the other hand, &on the contrary/contrary to ..., though,for another, neverthelessA. I know the Internet can only be used at home or in the office, but on the other hand, it is becoming more and more popular for much information as well as clear and vivid pictures.B. I I enjoy it though.C. Contrary to what I had originally thought, the trip turned out to be fun.&四. 递进用语:even, besides, what’s more, as for, &so…that…, worse still, moreover, but for, in addition, to make matters worse&A. The house is too small for a family of four, and furthermore/besides/what’s more/moreover /in addition/worse still , it is in a bad location.&&五. 例证用语:in one’s opinion, &that is to say, &for example, for instance, as a matter of fact, in fact, namely&A. As a matter of fact, advertisement plays an informative role in our daily life.B. There is one more topic to discuss, namely/that is ( to say ), the question of education.&六. 时序用语:first/firstly, meanwhile, before long, ever since, while, at the same time, in the meantime, shortly after, nowadays,A. They will be here soon. Meanwhile, let’s have coffee.B. Firstly, let me deal with the most important difficulty.&七. 强调用语:especially, indeed, at least, at the most, What in the world/on earth.. , not at all ,&A. Noise is unpleasant, especially when you are trying to sleep.B What in the world/on earth are you doing?&八. 因果用语:thanks to, because, as a result, because of/as a result of , without, with the help of..., owe ...to...A. The company has a successful year, thanks mainly to the improvement in export sales.B. As a result, many of us succeeded in passing the College Entrance Examinations.&九. 总结用语: briefly/ generally speaking, in a word, as you know, as is known to all&A. Generally speaking, sending an e-mail is more convenient than sending letters.B. In short, measures must be taken to prevent the environment being polluted.&&常用句型(一)段首句&1. 关于……人们有不同的观点。一些人认为……There are different opinions among people as to……Some people suggest that&……2. 俗话说(常言道)……,它是我们前辈的经历,但是,即使在今天,它在许多场合仍然适用。There is an old saying……It's the experience of our forefathers,however,it&is correct in many cases even today.&3. 现在,……,它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害。首先,……;其次,……。更为糟糕的是……。Today, …… which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ……Second,……What makes things worse is that…….4. 现在,……很普遍,许多人喜欢……,因为……,另外(而且)……。Nowadays,it is common to ……. Many people like …… because ……&Besides,……5. 任何事物都是有两面性,……也不例外。它既有有利的一面,也有不利的一面。Everything has two sides and …… is not an exception,it has both advantages&and disadvantages.&6. 关于……人们的观点各不相同,一些人认为(说)……,在他们看来,……&People’s opinions about …… vary from person to person. Some people say&that ……To them,……&7. 人类正面临着一个严重的问题……,这个问题变得越来越严重。Man is now facing a big problem …… which is becoming more and more serious.&8. ……已成为人的关注的热门话题,特别是在年青人当中,将引发激烈的辩论。……has become a hot topic among people,especially among the young and heated debates are right on their way.&9. ……在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用,它给我们带来了许多好处,但同时也引发一些严重的问题。&……has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life.it&has &brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well.10. 根据图表/数字/统计数字/表格中的百分比/图表/条形图/成形图可以看出……。很显然……,但是为什么呢?&According to the figure/number/statistics/percentages in the /chart/bar graph/line/graph,it&can be seen that……while. Obviously,……but why?&(二)中间段落句&1. 相反,有一些人赞成……,他们相信……,而且,他们认为……。&On the contrary,there are some people in favor of……t the same time,they&say……2. 但是,我认为这不是解决……的好方法,比如……。最糟糕的是……。But I don't think it is a very good way to solve …….For example,……Worst&of all,…….3. ……对我们国家的发展和建设是必不可少的,(也是)非常重要的。首先,……。而且……,最重要的是……&……is necessary and important to our country's development and construction. First,……What's&more, ……Most important of all,……4. 有几个可供我们采纳的方法。首先,我们可以……。There are several measures for us to adopt. First, we can……5. 面临……,我们应该采取一系列行之有效的方法来……。一方面……,另一方面,Confronted with……we should take a series of effective measures to…….&For one thing,For another,6. 早就应该拿出行动了。比如说……,另外……。所有这些方法肯定会……。&It is high time that something was done about it. For example. ……In addition.……All&these measures will certainly…….7. 为什么……?第一个原因是……;第二个原因是……;第三个原因是……。总的来说,……的主要原因是由于……   Why…… The first reason is that ……The second reason is ……The&third is…….For all this, the main cause of ……use to …….8. 然而,正如任何事物都有好坏两个方面一样,……也有它的不利的一面,象……。However, just like everything has both its good and bad sides, ……also has&its own disadvantages, such as ……9. 尽管如此,我相信……更有利。Nonetheless, I believe that ……is more advantageous.10. 完全同意……这种观点(陈述),主要理由如下:I fully agree with the statement that ……because…….(三)结尾句&1. 至于我,在某种程度上我同意后面的观点,我认为……As far as I am concerned, I agree with the latter opinion to some extent. I&think that ……2. 总而言之,整个社会应该密切关注……这个问题。只有这样,我们才能在将来……。&In a word, the whole society should pay close attention to the problem of ……Only in this way can ……in the future.&3. 但是,……和……都有它们各自的优势(好处)。例如,……,而……。然而,把这两者相比较,我更倾向于(喜欢)……&But ……and……have heir own advantages. For example, …… while……&Comparing this with that, however, I prefer to……&4. 就我个人而言,我相信……,因此,我坚信美好的未来正等着我们。因为……Personally, I believe that…… Consequently, I’m confident that a bright&future is awaiting us because……&5. 随着社会的发展,……。因此,迫切需要……。如果每个人都愿为社会贡献自己的一份力量,这个社会将要变得越来越好。&With the development of society, ……So it's urgent and necessary to ……If every member is willing to contribute himself to the society, it will be better&and better.&6. 至于我(对我来说,就我而言),我认为……更合理。只有这样,我们才能……For my part, I think it reasonable to…… Only in this way can you……&7. 对我来说,我认为有必要……。原因如下:第一,……; 第二,……;最后……但同样重要的是……&In my opinion, I think it necessary to……The reasons are as follows. First&……second …… Last but not least,……8. 在总体上很难说……是好还是坏,因为它在很大程度上取决于……的形势。然而,就我个人而言,我发现……。&It is difficult to say whether ……is good or not in general as it depends&very much on the situation of…….however, from a personal point of view&find……9. 综上所述,我们可以清楚地得出结论……From what has been discussed above, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion&that……10. 如果我们不采取有效的方法,就可能控制不了这种趋势,就会出现一些意想不到的不良后果,所以,我们应该做的是……If we can not take useful means, we may not control this trend, and some undesirable&result may come out unexpectedly, so what we should do is&常用句型:开头:&When it comes to ..., some think ...&There is a public debate today that ...&A is a commen way of ..., but is it a wise one?

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语倒装句ppt 的文章

随机推荐