From May 1, 2012 to May 30
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!在五月一日的早晨 的翻译是:On May 1 morning 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
在五月一日的早晨
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
In the morning of May 1
In the morning of May 1
On May 1 morning
In the early morning on January 5
In May 1 morning
相关内容&aI am on the edge 我是在边缘 & aThe destruction of the environment, is to undermine our existence homes 环境的破坏,是破坏我们的存在家 & aEthan's had shops for food every week. Sometimes Ethan goes with him. Ethan的每周有商店为食物。 有时Ethan与他匹配。 & a中华人民共和国商务部 正在翻译,请等待... & a那你快去睡觉吧 Then you sleep quickly & aThis is best.
& aaddress the risk of submersion by prevention or by the equipment design 演讲沉没的风险由预防或由设备设计 & a>> Neo-Prog ”新Prog & ai am pulling your leg 我跟你开玩笑 & aJim Li Li of more than apples 更多的吉姆?李?李比苹果 & acall your hardware vendor for 告诉您的硬件供应商为 & ayouth essential 青年时期根本 & a因为我觉得这是一件很自豪的事情。 Because I thought this is a very proud matter. & a杀菌,离心分离除去纤维物质 Sterilization, centrifugal separation except textile fiber material & alose out. 丢失。 & a唱歌也给我带来很多自信 Sings also brings very many self-confidence to me & aI am a senior student at Guangdong University 我是一名资深学生在广东大学 & a把零售价定位20美元 Locates 20 US dollars the retail price & aHad the best dining hall experience EVER today Black sesame seed gelato and coconut crème brulée were heavenly! 今天有最佳的餐厅经验黑色芝麻籽gelato,并且椰子crème brulée是天堂般的! & a我的朋友从北京给我寄来一些生日礼物 The friend of mine mails some birthday gift from Beijing to me & a一只鸟儿飞过来,停在枝上,望着远处将要成熟的稻田。 A bird flies, stops on, looks the distant place to be going the mature rice paddy. & a现在我请一个小朋友上来 Now I ask a child to come up & aI think I am going to fail a math test,Dad 我认为我在算术测试,爸爸不及格 & a保税区建设局局长 Bonded area building office bureau chief & aWe should work hard _____ _____our country rich and strong. 我们应该工作坚硬_____ _____our国家富有和强。 & aincentive misalignment 刺激性不同心度 & ain your study 在您的研究中 & aAndroid OS v2.3 机器人OS v2。 3 & a18USC2257 18USC2257 & a印度厨师 Indian chefs & aLucy,who is that nuber your family photo 正在翻译,请等待...
& aMechanical engineering and automation 机械工程和自动化 & a阅读可以帮助我们跟多地了解世界。 Reading may help us with many to understand the world. & a收益指标 Income target & a我开始感觉累了 I start to feel was tired & a我们学校有四十六间教室 Our school has 46 classrooms & ai am so much happy 我非常是愉快的 & a每年都有很多人过来看烟花 Has very many people to look at the fireworks every year & ahe also learned how to communicate with foreigners 他也学会了如何与外国人沟通 & al turn left at the traffic in front of the subway station,then go straight.their home is on the left l向左转在交通在地铁站前面,然后去straight.their家在左边 & aThe initialization frame is used in the XE166L for baud rate detection. After a successful baud rate detection is reported to the external host by sending the acknowledge frame, data is transmitted using data frames.Table 11-7shows the parameters and settings for the three utilized CAN standard frames. 正在翻译,请等待...
& awhat do you live 什么您活 & aCountry name 国名 & a最繁荣昌盛的时期 Most thriving time & a你什么时候有空呢? When do you have free time? & ait rains cats and dogs.look out!abus is coming.that girl is a lucky dog. 下雨猫和dogs.look! abus是coming.that女孩是一条幸运的狗。 & a起晚 Gets up late & a办展思路 正在翻译,请等待...
& aDrugs are now cheaper and more readily available today than they were 药物比他们现在是更加便宜和欣然可利用的今天 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!今天我们的主题是 Today our subject is
& aThis is the study.We read books here. 这是研究。我们这里读了书。 & amounted assys 登上的assys & asuch as in the RAN.Dr Roger Thornhill explains the basics 例如在RAN.Dr Roger Thornhill解释基本 & aAll matters could the good scabs forget to hurt, the only love was not good. 所有事态能好斑点病忘记伤害,唯一的爱不是好。 & aschool starts at eight thirty 学校以八三十开始 & aits authority agent 它的当局代理 & a在五月一日的早晨 In May 1 morning &扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
五月是一年的第五个月 英语怎么翻译?
恐怖的事64992
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
May is the fifth month of a year
那fifth能不能换成5th啊?
可以 5th是fifth的缩写
为您推荐: