It was (at school was over)onTuesday对画线部分提问

六年级10月错题49
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
六年级10月错题49
译林六年级英语10月份错题;一、选择;()1.Igotacardmygoodfrien;A.Does,playingB.Did,play;A.happens,lostsB.happene;A.some,cloudyB.any,cloud;()13.Hebroughtsome______;()16.Doyouoftenhavesuppe;()18.---Why
译林六年级英语10月份错题 一、选择 (
) 1. I got a card
my good friend.
)2. The weather became
D.rained (
)3.I called you, but you _______ at home.
A . wasn’t
B. didn’t
C. weren’t (
)4.Does it often
in spring in Nanjing? A. rains
C. rainy (
) 5. The weather_______ windy and cloudy.A. become B. became
C. becomed (
) 6. We could not_________.A. swim
) 7. ______he have any hobbies? Yes, he liked ______ the piano. A. Does, playing
B. Did, playing
C. Does, plays
) 8.What ______?
――He______ his model plane. A. happens,
B. happened,
C. happened,
)9. Were there______black______in the sky?
A. some, cloudy
B.any, clouds
C. some, clouds
)10. There is a lot of ________ here.
C. rains (
)11. They saw ants and bees _________ their food.
)12. They brought lunch _________ the park.
)13. He brought some ___________.A. breads
C. dumpling (
) 14.The weather became ________.A. rains
C. rainy (
)15. It’s _______ turn to say a sentence.A. he
)16. Do you often have supper ________ your family?
)17.Where ________ Su Yang and her cousin yesterday afternoon?
)18.---Why did you go there?
---___________ I wanted to pick some oranges.
C.Because (
)19. I called _________,but he wasn’t at home.
)20. ---Would you like to go there too?
A.Yes, I’d love to
B.Yes, I’d like
C.Yes, I would (
) 21. My brother and uncle____ many books. My sister____a mobile phone.
She reads e- books on the phone.
)22. Helen was only 2 years old.
. A. She could read and write.
B. She can read and write. C. She could not read or write.
D. She can not read and write (
)23. He ______ to a party last year.
A.wasn’t go
B. didn’t went
C. didn’t go (
)24. ---I’m thirsty. Do you have _______ drinks? --- Yes. What about ____ orange juice? --- Yes, please.
A. some , any
B. any , an
C.. any, some
the glasses on the show ? 新 课
A. Was , wear
B. Did, wear
C.Did ,put on
)26.Two years ago,
nine years old. And you
twenty. A. was,were
B. was,was
C. were,were
D.were,was (
)27.Mr Smith
swimming every weekends. But he
do it last week. A. goes, didn’t
B. goes to , didn’t
C. went, didn’t
on the hills last week. A. saw, jump
B. saw, jumping
C. saw, jumps
very excited
the party. A. is, for
)30. We teach
Chinese and
)31. Look at the
clothes, they are so
. A. kings’; beautiful
B. king’s; beautifully
C. king’s; beautifu11. 三、填空 1.It is often _______ (rain) here in summer. 2.It ______ (rain) yesterday. We ______ (be) at home. 3.Mike _______ (come) to school at eight this morning. 4.We _______ (can not ) hold onto it. It went away. 5.Nancy is flying kites now. (用yesterday替换) Nancy ______ _______ yesterday. 6.We _______(make) a new model ship last week. 7.I was at school on Tuesday. (对划线部分提问)______ _______ _______ on Tuesday ? 8. He could draw the hill. (对画线部分提问)What _____ he ______?
9.The British invented the rain. (对划线部分提问) ________ ________ the rain ? 10.He writes emails too. (改为同义句)He _______ ______ emails.
11.They saw ants and bees on their lunch.(对划线部分提问)
______ ______ they ______ ants and bees ? 12.We were in the park on Sunday . (对划线部分提问) __________ _______you on Sunday ? 13.We saw some ants on the cakes.(改为否定句)We ______ _______ ________ ants on the cake. 14.Bobby _______ (wear) a paper T-shirt at that time. 15.Where did you _______ (go) for the holiday ? 16.I wanted ________ (give) you the fish. 17. Yang Ling wants _________ (watch ) TV. 18.I _______ (make) a big cake yesterday. 19.Make a sentence with “egg”. (改为否定句)________ _______
a sentence with “egg”. 20.I went to the farm last week. (对划线部分提问)________ _______ you ________ to the farm ? 21.I don’t like
(rain)days. 22.22.There
(be) a lot of water in the pool last night. 23.My father used a telephone ________ (call) people. 24.Mike could ride a bike three years ago.(对划线部分提问)_______ _______ Mike ride a
bike ? 25.It was Wednesday yesterday. (对划线部分提问)_______ ______ _______ it yesterday ? 26.I could read and write ten years ago. (对划线部分提问______ _____ you read and write ? 27.Helen went to school by taxi this morning, (对划线部分提问)
_______ _______ Helen _______ to school by taxi this morning? 28. She _______
_ (not visit) her aunt last weekend.
She ________ (stay) at home and _________(do) some cleaning.
29. When ________ you _________(write) this song? I ________ (write) it last year.
(buy) a cake for his mother yesterday. 31.They brought some books. (改为否定句) They _______ _________ any books. 31.It was cloudy that day . (对划线部分提问)________ was the weather _______ that day ? 32.It _____(be) rainy this morning. So I ______(take) an umbrella with me. 33. We could not ______ (have) our lunch. 34. The weather in Nanjing is sunny . (对划线部分提问) ___
__ the weather in Nanjing ? 35.I did the housework last Sunday. (对划线部分提问)______ _____ you do last Sunday ? 36. He ______(look) sad, because he ______(lose) a new pen. 37. The king visited the new city.(对划线部分提问)___________ __________ the new city ? 38. Mike caught a big fish.
(改为否定句)
__________ a big fish. 39. I went to the farm for the holiday. (对画线部分提问)
for the holiday? 40.We had a picnic last Sunday.(对划线部分提问)
_________ ________ you _________ last Sunday ? 41. There
(be)some water in the bottle just now(刚才). 42. Look at the
(doctor) clothes. 43. .Look, the children
(play)chess with your brother. 44.Mike flew kites in the sky. (改为否定句)
Mike _______ _______ kites in the sky. 45. It was ______ (rain) yesterday. 46. They _______ (be) hungry because they did not have breakfast. 47. We could eat our breakfast.(改为否定句)We _______ ________ our breakfast.
48. 南京经常下雨吗?________ it often _________ in Nangjing? 49. She could
(fly ) kites high, 50. There ________ (be) some honey on the bread just now. 51. We could not _____ (have) our lunch. 52.It was ________ (rain) this Monday. 53.I went to Shanghai for the holiday . (对划线部分提问)
_______ _______ you _______ for the holiday ? 54.We saw many interesting things. (改为一般疑问句)
________ _______ ________ many interesting things ? 55.------你假期去哪里了?
-----我去参观了上海博物馆。
---________did you go ________the holiday? ---I _______to the Shanghai Museum. 56.---你的假期过得怎么样?
---非常棒。
---________ ________ your holiday?
---It was great ________. 57.---你为什么打电话给我?
---因为我想和你一起去天安门广场。
---________do you ________
---Because I________to go to Tian’anmen Square ________ you. 58.----你在农场捉鱼了吗?
---不,我没有。我摘了一些橘子。
----________you ________ fish on the farm? ---No, I ________ some oranges. 59.昨天的鹦鹉秀顺利吗? _______ the parrot show ________ well ? 60. I’d like
(call) your sister, Helen.
61. Mike could
(pick) many oranges on the farm yesterday. 62. 国庆节假期你去了哪里?
Where did you go _______ the National Day_________ ? 63.你为什么打电话给我呢 ? ________ did you _______ me ? 64He is ________ ________ the fashion show. 65. I’d like
(call) your sister, Helen.
66. Listen! The children
(listen) to music in the classroom. 67.Mike did his homework at home. (改为否定句)
Mike ________ _______ his homework at home. 68.There ________ (be) heavy rain last night. 69.He is catching a fish now. (用yesterday替换now)He ________ a fish yesterday. 70.We wanted ________(know) why he was sad. 71.We are _________ (excite) to watch an ________ (excite) race. 72.I wish you everything _______ (go) well. 73.It was great fun.(改为感叹句) _______ great ______ ! 74.We saw some interesting things in the Bund.(改为否定句)
We _______ ______ _______ interesting things in the Bund. 75.We had a fashion show there.(对划线部分提问)_______ _______ you ______ there ? 76.Mike and Liu Tao went to the Car Museum.(对划线部分提问)
_______ _______ to to the Car Museum ? 77.I _______ (make) a kite with Ben yesterday. 78.My mother _______(buy) me some hamburgers in the morning. 79. Twenty years ago,she bought things from shops.(改否定句) Twenty years ago,she_____ _______ ________from shops. 80.Mr Brown wrote letters to his friends twenty years ago. (改为一般疑问句) ______ Mr Brown ________ letters to his friend twenty years ago?
81. Twenty years ago,she was only ten years old.(划线部分提问) ______ ________ _______ she, twenty years ago?
4 三亿文库包含各类专业文献、幼儿教育、小学教育、高等教育、中学教育、各类资格考试、生活休闲娱乐、六年级10月错题49等内容。 
 卷面分 江南实验学校
学年上学期错题集 六年级英语错题集分值:100...特殊的 ___ 10.一千 ___ 2.自行车 ___ 5.正确的 ___ 8.邮票 ___ ...  月份:九 说明:1.请每位数学教师及时收集学生的典型错题, 万江一小学校六年级...3、分 数的意义不清晰, 不理解整数 7 8 9 10 11 … 文档贡献者 胡斑比...  六年级数学错题再考(一)一、填空。 (每题 1 分) 1.4.06 升=( )立方...10cm 18.84cm 8.右图是一个圆柱的表面展开图, 这个圆柱的侧面积是 平方厘米...  六年级数学错题集锦_英语_高中教育_教育专区。10 1÷ x= 11 3 1+4 x=2...2014年12月大学英语四级经典参考范文157份文档 2015国家公务员考试备战攻略 ...  小学六年级错题集锦_六年级数学_数学_小学教育_教育...到 2002 年 1 月 1 日到期,共取得 2052.06 元...10、把一根木料锯成6段用10分钟,把这根木料锯成8...  六年级错题整理_数学_小学教育_教育专区。错题整理 1.一个半圆的周长是 41....甲下午 6 时出发每小时行 40000 米,乙第二天上午 4 时出发,经过 10 小时...  2010年10月苏教版6上试卷2010年10月苏教版6上试卷隐藏&& 辅导中心 六年级数学第一、 六年级数学第一、二、三单元家作错题集 数学第一姓名 学校 一、填空题...  六年级错题汇总数学_六年级数学_数学_小学教育_教育...每台录音机的价 10 6 7、判断并说明原因: 甲数...13、二月份的用电量比一月份节约() 1 ,单位“1...当前位置: >>
六年级英语按要求改写句子练习
学而思英语网 1./ 教学资源,免费下载,无须注册,天天更新!She does housework at the weekends. (改为否定句) 16. It always rains in summer there. (改为一般疑问句,作肯2.Mike runs as fast as Ben. (改为一般疑问句)定回答)3.I get up at six thirty every day. (用 yesterday afterno on 替代 every day)17. It’s cold in winter there. (对画线部分提问)18. I like autumn best. (改为否定句) 4. Nancy is good at English and Maths. (对画线部分提问) 19. Do you like spring? (加上 winter 改为选择疑问句) 5. Mike runs fast. I run faster. (两句合并为一句) 20. Su Yang is asking Ben some questions. (对画线部分提问) 6. The policeman caught the thief. (改为一般疑问句,作否 定回答) 21. Please turn off the light. (改为否定句)7.My sister is thirty kilos. (对画线部分提问)22. I know his telephone number. (改为一般疑问句)8.Turn right at the third crossing. (改为否定句)23. It is a fine day today.(改为感叹句)9.How can I get to the supermarket? (改为同义句)24. The children have school today. (改为否定句)10. The camera is very nice. (改为感叹句)25. I’d like to join them.(改为一般疑问句)11. Are they American cars? (改为单数)26. They are going to see a film tomorrow.(对画线部分提问)12. Go along this street. (改为否定句)27. I like collecting stamps and singing. (改为否定句)13. Give the purse to me. (换一种说法,句意不变)28. He often cleans his bedroom. (改为一般疑问句)14. The policeman caught the thief. (改问正在进行时)29. My mother is watering flowers in the garden. (对画线部分 提问)15. I get to the shopping centre by bus. (对画线部分提问) 学而思英语网 / 教学资源,免费下载,无须注册,天天更新! 学而思英语网/ 教学资源,免费下载,无须注册,天天更新! 45. Nancy usually reads magazines. (改为过去时)30. David and Mike are going to planting trees this afternoon. (对画线部分提问)46. I am a stedent .(改为一般疑问句) 31. He did his homework in the classroom. (改为否定句) 一、改写句子: (先改为一般疑问句,然后对划线部分提问)1、We collected some eggs on the farm.32. Wang Bing is heavier than Gao Shan. (对画线部分提问)2、I was at the camp last week.33. Tom jumps as far as Mike. (改为否定句)3、We often go shopping together.34. I see a man behind me. (改为一般过去时)4、David usually plays football at school.35. Helen is good at singing. (同义句)5、They collect some eggs on the farm.36. The boy can jump higher than the girl. (改为否定句)6、Mum watered trees and flowers last week.37. It is hot in summer in New York. (对画线部分提问)7、My mother cooked nice food at home.38. Liu Tao needs some pencils. (改为否定句)8、Last Tuesday I pulled up carrots.39. She is an English girl. (变为复数)9、Wang Bing picked a lot of apples and tasted them.40. They are our women doctors. (变为单数)10、He had a birthday party yesterday.41. Mary can fly. (变为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)11、My friends gave me a model plane as a birthday presents.42. I like playing volleyball. (改成第三人称单数 he)12、We had a Maths lesson this morning.43. She has a brother. (改为一般疑问句)13、Danny went to the park with his friends.44. Liu Tao drew some pictures yesterday. (改为否定句)学而思英语网/ 教学资源,免费下载,无须注册,天天更新! 学而思英语网/ 教学资源,免费下载,无须注册,天天更新!学而思英语网/ 教学资源,免费下载,无须注册,天天更新!拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3b351f4e32c343cb-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器

我要回帖

更多关于 first day at school 的文章

随机推荐