四厘米六毫米加55毫米六两加十两等于一斤多少毫米

Fujifilm X-E1: Digital Photography Review
Reading mode:
","slides":null,"currentSlideIndex":-1,"slideshowWidth":590,"slideshowHeight":442,"disableImageZoomInSlideshow":false,"fullContent":"TODO"});
Now reading:
Note that because of the similarities between the X-E1 and X-Pro 1 in many of its key systems and specifications, some of the material in this review is adapted from previously-published content on the X-Pro 1.
When Fujifilm launched the X system in January 2012, it did so with an unusually high-end body: the . With its unique hybrid optical/electronic viewfinder, solid metal body and analogue dial-led control philosophy, it was clearly targeted at professionals and enthusiasts looking for an updated take on the classic rangefinder concept. The X-Pro1 was generally well-received, but its price was always likely to limit its appeal. Fujifilm's X-E1 aims to broaden the line's appeal to wider range of enthusiasts, and will compete directly with the likes of the and .
Fujifilm X-E1 key features
16MP X-Trans CMOS sensor
ISO 200- - 25600 expanded (JPEG only)
2.36M dot OLED electronic viewfinder
New kit zoom: 18-55mm F2.8-4R
Same control layout as X-Pro1, including top-plate shutter speed and exposure compensation dials
2.8& 460k-dot LCD
Built-in pop-up flash
Full HD movie recording with built-in stereo microphone
2.5mm stereo microphone socket
Compatibility with wired remote control units (via either the USB port or mic socket)
Available in silver or black
The X-E1 is in essence a slimmed-down X-Pro1, with the large, complex and expensive hybrid finder replaced by a purely-electronic viewfinder. Not any old EVF though - it uses a 2.36M dot OLED unit, out-speccing the X-Pro1's 1.44M dot LCD finder. In return its rear screen is slightly downgraded in terms of both size and resolution, to a still-respectable 2.8& 460k dot LCD - according to Fujifilm this is necessary to keep the camera's size down. The result is a compact body that's broadly similar in size to
both the much-loved , and its most obvious competitors like the E-M5 and NEX-7.
X-E1 - the more affordable X-Pro1
The X-E1 joins a developing family of unique cameras that truly stand apart from the pack. The major omission from the X-E1 is the hybrid optical viewfinder found in the X100 and X-Pro 1. Left to right are the Fujifilm X100, X-E1 and X-Pro1.
The X-E1 gets a few new features relative to the X-Pro1, commensurate with its class. There's a little built-in pop-up flash, a 2.5mm stereo microphone socket for movie recording, and the ability to use an electronic shutter release cable in addition to the signature threaded shutter release button. But otherwise it's nearly identical to the X-Pro1, using the same 16MP
X-Trans CMOS APS-C sensor and EXR Pro image processor, and almost exactly the same control layout and interface.
Firmware tweaks
- including improved focusing
It's not just new hardware that Fujifilm
it's made some significant tweaks under the hood that promise better performance. The good news for existing X-Pro1 owners is that they'll benefit equally from this, with the co-announced firmware version 2 offering all the same updates. File write times have been halved, and the camera can now enter playback to check focus and composition within about two seconds of shooting a single frame. Auto ISO now allows use of ISO 6400, but sadly there's still no way of influencing the minimum shutter speed. The most significant changes, though, have been made to focusing, both auto and manual.
The Fujifilm X-E1 uses a new autofocus algorithm and different sensor drive mode, which promises significantly-improved
speed, especially with the
lens or when shooting in low light. Indeed Fujifilm claims the X-E1 and X-Pro1
now offer AF speeds competitive with benchmark cameras such as the Olympus OM-D E-M5. The 'feel' of the electronically-driven manual focus has been improved, and critically the camera now sets the aperture wide open in manual focus mode, finally allowing truly accurate focusing using the EVF. There's also a new 3x magnification mode to assist manual focus, which should be less prone to problems with shake when using long lenses.
Overall, this makes the X-E1 on paper a very strong competitor to other high-end EVF-equipped mirrorless models. Its traditional control layout means it should appeal strongly to stills photographers, although its movie capabilities still lag behind the competition (you can manually set the aperture, but have no control over the shutter speed the camera will use).
Size and design compared
Here's the X-E1 compared for size against its most obvious rivals, the
on the left and
on the right, all fitted out with their respective kit zooms. All feature built-in EVFs and mu the NEX-7 and E-M5 both have tilting rear screens. The E-M5 also has in-body image stabilization that works with all lenses, but on the other hand lacks a built-in flash.
The X-E1's 'kit' zoom offers the same 18-55mm (~28-80mm equivalent) range as the NEX-7's, but a rather faster aperture, which should be good for both low-light shooting and providing a degree of background blur for portraits. The E-M5's
offers a wider range, a choice of manual zoom or power zoom for video, and a useful macro setting, but at the expense of maximum aperture.
This is the X-E1 with its 18-55mm kit zoom, alongside its big brother the X-Pro1 equipped with the lovely
lens. The X-E1 is substantially smaller due to the elimination of the optical viewfinder, but the two cameras' overall family resemblance is striking.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
You may also like
Gear in this story833I own it66I want it300I had itDiscuss in the
&#x25¥ 3,722.54
Most popular (0)Editors' picks (0)DPR staff (0)Oldest first This maybe a bit random but when shooting at the maximum fps will the X-E1 work better than the Fujifilm Finepix HS20exr because some of the shots i have gotten from my HS20 exr have been all right auto focus wise at the maximum fps for the sports that i take photos for which is the field events in athletics but im wondering if the X-E1 is better.Like0 Hello, can you help me with deciding
between FujiFilm X-E1 and Canon 600D with set lenses? Size and weight is no concern. Which camera has better image quality and which one is more versatile ?Like0 Between those two? The X-E1. With the right adapters (available all over e-bay and CHEAP) you can put many, many more lenses on it (including Canon...), especially old rangefinder lenses such as those made for Leica M or LTM/M39. there are absolute gems among these. The 600D will have better AF (especially tracking moving subjects) but for everyday shooting, the Fuji will do just fine. Also, you're saying size and weight don't matter? Trust me, you they will very soon :D So yeah, Fuji.Like1 These are two very different cameras, regarding size, viefinder, and other things. Depends on what you need, and it's best to try them these reviews will cover specifications but quite often what matters to you might not be mentioned in reviews.Like2 I have had this camera for almost 3 weeks already and I also can’t figure out how to set the minimum shutter speed when using auto ISO, can you shed a light on that?Thanks!Like1 I use the quick shortcut assigned to the Q (or Fn? The one next to the shutter button) button. There, you can quickly change the minimum shutter speed while using auto ISO.Like0 With the new update, select &ISO Auto& by pressing the right (-&) button on the d-padThere you see the settings for the minimum and maximum settings, as well as the minimum shutter speed when under auto settingsLike1 why was the X-E1 picture taken with a 35mm lens while MFT had the 50mm mounted and FF like A99 or 6D had 85mm???Like1 The
35mm F1.4 and the 60mm F2.4 Macro (the only two normal / short tele primes at the time of writing) are about equally sharp at f/5.6 and f/8 (see
). In addition, the 35mm doesn't exhibit much field curvature, unlike, say, the latter-released 27mm/f2.8 pancake (more info on this problem:
)Like0 (cont'd)Finally, now that the absolutely stellar (see
) Fujinon XF 56mm f/1.2 R is out, non-macro people able to shell out the double the price generally prefer it to the old
60mm F2.4. (Of course, this may not have been a point in choosing the 35mm over the 60mm back then. Nevertheless, we are pretty lucky to have a studio shot demoing the field curvature / sharpness of prolly the most popular Fuji X prime, and not that of one that has since been overshadowed by a newly released one.)Like0 continuing my post . . .I understand why Fujifilm designed the lens rings with those slim grooves for stylistic reasons, but I find myself frequently turning the wrong one because they all feel the same.
I'll get used to it, but a rubber ring on the zoom would help.
Also, the zoom ring is stiff and those little grooves are slippery. Rubber would help the grip.I would suggest turning off the image display as the default is 1.5 seconds.
The image display clogs up the EVF for 1.5 seconds making it impractical to follow action.
It's in the menu under setup screen 2.Like1 Had mine a short while, purchased in part due to this review.A couple things worth mentioning in terms of this review.
The exposure compensation dial on my camera has a very firm detent so there's no chance of an inadvertent movement of the dial. I've loaded body firmware 2.0 and 18-55mm lens firmware 3.0.
According to Fujifilm, these updates are supposed to address a number of issues, including the slower focusing.
I find the camera/lens focus speed to be quite good with this update in place.Like0 Had my xe-1 2 weeks now and I'm blown away by the quality of the images taken with the kit zoom lens. The images could easily be printed at about 50& and are in practice comparable to my D800. AMAZING! In use too I love it. The EVF whilst not as clear as an SLR viewfinder, tells me all I need to know and enables me to see all the menus without putting on reading specs. I use it exclusively in EVF mode. It is light and handles superbly. The image stabilisation seems incredible- so far, as good as the D800 shots from
a tripod! If you're in doubt, go and buy one.Like2 Can the back screen be turned off completely so only the electronic viewfinder is used for composing and shooting?Like0 sureLike1 when you say &:but powering off usually cleared the error.&
can you expand a bit on that. Was there a different fix at another time?Like0 What about shutter lag? Any appreciable delay from the time one pushes the button til the shutter actually releases?Like0
Finished challengesBig Steaming Pile by WhistlerOnefrom Product Shoot: CoffeeAU4_6418_BB-35 by DaveInHoustonfrom Warship &
Latest articlesLEE has released a new series of Reverse ND filters that are most opaque in the middle and become progressively clearer towards the top. This makes them ideal for capturing scenes where the sun is close to the horizon.A former New York Times photographer is suing both the newspaper and its photography director Michele McNally for over $500,000 for age discrimination and unfair classification as a freelancer for nearly a decade."CPS Platinum members will now enjoy next-day service, with equipment serviced and shipped the business day after an estimate is approved. For repairs that will take longer, Canon will offer next-day loaner equipment."Irix is introducing a new filter system called the Irix Edge 100. The ultra-light, ultra-thin system is build specifically for wide angle lenses like Irix's own 15mm F2.4.After conducting a series of safety tests, the FAA is recommending that all airlines ban cameras and other electronics with Lithium Ion batteries from checked baggage. The agency believe the risk of a catastrophic fire and explosion is too great.The Pixentu jackets keep you and your gear warm and dry, offering useful features like lens and tripod pockets, in addition to some quirky ones like an extended hood to protect your camera from the rain.Adobe gave the audience at MAX a sneak peek at some exciting new technology its developing. It's called Adobe Cloak: a highly capable Content Aware Fill-like feature for video editors.Earlier today, Flickr moved its photo book printing service over to a third party services, and stopped offering any wall art options entirely.The patent details a flipping rear LCD screen so large, Canon has had to hide the rear dial and several buttons underneath.We've added a selection of extra images to our Nikon D850 gallery. As part of the process of rounding off the review we made sure a number of us had shot the camera in a variety of situations, we've added those shots to the gallery to give a broad cross section of how the camera performs.Wiral LITE is an affordable, easy-to-use cable cam system that can do things a portable slider simply can't do, and go places no slider would dare go.Not happy with the recent demise of Lightroom as a stand-alone, subscription free service? Macphun's got your back... or they will in 2018.Once connected to a PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone, Pholio automatically searches through the device storage and backs up all images and videos&complete with auto-tagging and intelligent search capabilities.The 360 Round uses eight horizontally positioned camera pairs and one upward-pointing single lens to capture and livestream panoramic 4K 3D content.Introduced just three years ago, the Samsung NX1 was both a technological tour-de-force and a great camera to use, earning one of the highest scores we've ever awarded and winning our 2015 Innovation Award. But its short-lived run in the photo world leaves us wondering what could have been.The Fujifilm X-E3 is styled like a classic rangefinder, but features a built-in touchscreen, AF joystick, and electronic viewfinder & truly an old school meets new type of camera. Lay some eyes on our sample gallery to see how it performs in the real world.Like it or not, Adobe is embracing a cloud-centric, AI-rich future with the introduction of Lightroom CC. And that's a great thing, though you may not see it now, argues Rishi Sanyal.The announcement of a more cloud-integrated Lightroom product sees the death of the company's standalone version. This need to make payments in perpetuity (whether you choose Lightroom Classic or CC), chips away at the idea that your Lightroom library is a long-term solution, argues Richard Butler.The XPro-C 2.4GHz wireless flash trigger that Godox released for Canon users last month now has a Nikon equivalent&the aptly named XPro-N. Sony, Fujifilm and MFT versions are in the works.In the aftermath of hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria, camera and lens maker Sigma is extending its standard product warranty to cover damage caused by these three natural disasters.The F4 Plus can can capture 360& stills, videos and broadcast livestream footage at 8K resolution... that's 7680 x 3840 pixels!Lightroom is hogging the spotlight at Adobe MAX, but Photoshop CC got some substantial improvements as well. Find out what's new in the latest version of Photoshop CC.The aptly-named 'Nude' app automatically detects NSFW images on your iPhone, moves them to a protected vault and deletes the original files in the camera roll and on iCloud.The Zeiss Milvus family of manual-focus full-frame lenses just gained a new member. Meet the Zeiss Milvus 24mm F1.4: a fast, rugged new lens designed primarily for landscape and architecture photography.Lightroom has built a brand new Lightroom CC from the ground up to be faster, easier to use, and cloud-based. The application formerly known as Lightroom CC will continue to exist, and will go by "Lightroom Classic CC."Google Research did a deep dive on the Pixel 2 smartphone's background-blurring portrait mode that uses neural networking and dual-pixel technology instead of a dual-camera setup. With the arrival of the PowerShot G1 X III, there are now seven Canon cameras built around the 24MP Dual Pixel sensor and Digic 7 processor. We take a look at the differences and what might prompt you to choose one over the others.Meet the HP ZBook x2. The so-called 'world's most powerful and first detachable PC workstation,' it was built with creative professionals in mind, and is being debuted at Adobe MAX.PDN sat down with Ahmed Fakhr, director of photography , to talk about how the famed publication is adapting to the changing photo and video needs of the modern era and how he 'evaluates the skills of potential contributors.'
Kudos to Canon. Earlier today, the camera giant announced that it had produced its 90 millionth EOS camera and 130 millionth EF-series lens.Tips or suggestions?
Editorial content
Cameras & Lenses
All content, design, and layout are Copyright & 1998 - 2017 Digital Photography Review All Rights Reserved.
Reproduction in whole or part in any form or medium without specific written permission is prohibited.
Continue to您当前的位置:
2.6毫米厚覆膜铝板厂家
2.6毫米厚覆膜铝板厂家
信息名称:
2.6毫米厚覆膜铝板厂家
山东省&济南市
发布时间:
品牌:西南
规格:齐全
材质:齐全
产地:山东
2.6毫米厚覆膜铝板厂家
山东汇生铝业有限公司厂价直销铝板,花纹铝板,铝卷,铝合金板,开平铝板,阳极氧化铝板,拉丝铝板,长直丝,短拉丝,彩涂铝板,铝带,彩涂铝卷,压型保温波纹铝板,压型瓦楞铝板,镜面铝板,橘皮铝板,橘皮铝卷,防滑铝板,铝棒,铝排,中厚铝板,铝板价格,铝皮价格,铝皮厂家,铝皮材质,铝皮合金含量,铝皮厚度,铝皮保温,铝皮硬度,化工厂铝皮,电厂铝皮,铝皮,铝皮力学性能,铝皮保温,0.5铝皮,0.8铝皮,0.4铝皮,0.3铝皮,0.6铝皮,0.7铝皮,0.75铝皮,波纹铝板,各种规格齐全,库存现货,特殊规格可开平定尺,欢迎新老客户前来洽谈订购。
& & 产品介绍 :铝板,铝卷材质可满足1xxx系。3xxx系。5xxx系。8xxx系等,状态;O态、H22、H24、H14、H26、H18 &; 厚度0.2—4.0 mm & 宽度600-1500mm 长度800-6000mm 根据用户要求定尺加工。 热轧系列;厚度0.5-200mm 宽度200-1500mm
& & &电厂、化工厂等防腐保温铝卷及压型铝瓦(瓦楞铝板,波纹板):型状为750型、820型、840型、900 型等超宽、超长、厚铝板、标志牌铝板、铝幕墙单板、彩涂铝板、卷及各种规格热轧铝板,卷材等,规格齐全,交货及时,热情欢迎广大客户光临指导。
服务三保:保证数量,保证时间,保证质量。
服务宗旨:雄厚的实力,优质的产品,低廉的价格,一流的服务。
经营原则:顾客至上,价格合理,品种齐全,质量优良.
铝瓦是山东汇生铝业有限公司的主打产品,现货从0.2mm-2.0mm均可生产加工,用户可根据自己的要求进行订制,另外其他的特殊瓦型,公司可根据数量订购不同的瓦机模具进行生产。
0.5mm铝瓦常用于电厂化工厂保温项目,其中0.5mm铝瓦常用的瓦型有750型和840型,900型 &。在电厂化工厂保温项目中应用很广泛,另外一般在保温项目中,电厂多采用1060材质,化工厂因其腐蚀性环境,多选择防锈铝合金,也就是3003铝锰合金材质,请各位在采购时候根据自身项目情况,进行材质订购。
750型铝瓦,全称YX35-125-750型,(V125),或者750型,其用料为一米宽料压制而成,波高为35mm,波间距为125mm,有效宽度为750mm,总体宽度约800mm。目前750型铝瓦主要用于电厂,化工厂厂房改建项目,算是保温铝瓦中最畅销的一类铝瓦。
840型铝瓦,全称YX24-210-840型,其用料为一米宽料压制而成,波高为24mm,波间距为210mm,有效宽度为840mm,总体宽度约900mm。目前840型铝瓦主要用于电厂,化工厂厂房改建项目,和750型一样特别受市场欢迎。
836型铝瓦,全称YX18-76-836型波浪铝瓦,其用料为一米宽料压制而成,波高为18mm,波间距为76mm,有效宽度为836mm,总体宽度约850mm。这种波浪瓦型是目前最流行的一种波浪瓦,最早市场采用波浪瓦(有14个波峰,波间距较窄),而这种836型波浪瓦,共计12个波峰,波幅变大,更利于排水,效果优于老波浪瓦,目前840型铝&
0.5mm铝瓦一个平方用料怎么计算?
铝瓦常用纯铝材质。按照国家标准,1060的铝瓦标准密度为2.71 KG/M3 ,故0.8mm铝瓦一个平方的重量计算如下
厚度(mm)*密度*展开宽度(m)*长度(m)=重量(kg)
备注:这里瓦楞板的长度,一个平方长度=1/有效宽度(m) ,例如0.5mm铝瓦750型,则其有效宽度为750mm,一平方长度=1/0.75=1.33米。
所以一个平方0.5mm的750型铝瓦重量=1*0.5*2.71*1.33=1.8KG
铝皮(行业内称“铝卷)是铸轧机经过压延,拉弯角加工后,为进行飞剪的金属产品。铝卷广泛应用在电子、包装、建筑、机械等方面。我公司目前主推的0.75mm铝皮主要用于保温项目。
在保温项目中,铝卷又称为铝皮。保温铝皮其实就是铝的薄板,俗称铝卷。交货时可以是平板状,亦可成卷状。近年来由于铁皮在保温行业不具备防锈效果,所以目前在国内防锈铝皮已经替代铁皮。0.2mm铝皮更是畅销产品,我公司可以生产1060系列(纯铝皮)3003系列(防锈铝 皮)3A21 &系列(耐腐蚀铝皮)LF21等多种系列。产品具有外观美观,光洁。有能很好的适应管道保温包装使用。在自然环境下保用20年。
& & &防锈铝皮作为我们公司的主打产品,主要牌号有,我公司的0.75mm铝皮产品保温效果好,使用年限长,用优质铝锭制作而成. 请您放心使用。
铝卷的重量如何计算或怎么计算所需平方数?
铝皮或铝卷的密度一般按照 1060纯铝:2.71 ,3003铝锰合金:2.73,而铝皮的重量计算公式如下:
厚度(mm)*密度*宽度(m)*长度(m)=重量(kg)
例如厚度为0.75mm铝皮及0.8mm铝皮的理论重量计算如下:
0.75*2.71=2.03公斤/平方米 & & & &0.8*2.71=2.168公斤/平方米
彩涂铝、顾名思义就是铝板式进行表面涂层着色处理,常见的有氟碳彩涂铝,广泛应用于铝塑板、铝天花板、易拉罐、电子产品。
彩涂铝卷简介:
彩涂铝(彩涂铝卷),顾名思义就是对铝板或(铝卷)进行表面涂层着色处理,常见的有氟碳彩涂铝(彩涂铝卷),聚脂彩涂铝(彩涂铝卷),广泛应用于铝塑板,铝单板,铝蜂窝板,铝天花板,屋顶面,边角料,易拉罐,电子产品。其性能十分稳定,不易被腐蚀,表层经特殊处理后可以达到30年质量保证,单位体积的重量是金属材料中最轻的,彩涂铝,是目前最流行的一种新型材。
彩涂铝卷种类:
彩涂铝卷涂层分为:聚脂涂层铝卷(PE),氟碳涂层铝卷(PVDF). 经过对铝板的表面多次烤涂形成的聚酯涂层能形成牢固附着的连续固态薄膜具有保护装饰特性。是一种抗UV紫外线涂层,聚酯树脂是采用主链中的含酯键的高分子聚合物为单体,添加醇酸树脂,紫外线吸收剂根据光泽度又可分亚光和高光系列。能赋予彩铝用品丰富的色彩,而且具有良好的光泽度和平滑性,还有优越的质感和手感,也可以增加层次感和立体感。能保护物件暴露在大气中,受紫外线照射、风吹、雨淋、霜雪冰冻的袭击;因温差、冻融循环、腐蚀性气体和微生物的作用,涂层能起保护作用。尤其适用于室内装饰和广告板用。
氟碳涂层彩涂铝卷(PVDF)
氟碳涂料是PVDF树脂主要是指偏氟乙烯均聚物或者偏氟乙烯与其他少量含氟乙烯基单体的共聚物的涂料。氟酸基料的化学结构中以氟/碳化合键结合。这种化学结构上的稳定与牢固使氟碳涂料的物理性质不同于一般涂料。除了在机械性能方面的耐磨性,抗冲击性具有优良的性能外,特别是在恶劣气候和环境显示出长久的抗褪色性,抗紫外线性能。高温烧烤成膜后,涂层中分子结构紧密,具有超强耐候性。氟碳涂层根据表面成膜结构可分为传统氟碳和纳米氟碳涂层两种。1965年美国Pennwalt化学公司首先将氟碳涂料来满足高档建筑室内外铝材的涂装,广泛颜色的选择,美国庄重的外观,及耐久性为世界各地许多宏伟的幕墙建筑增添了光彩。涂料制造商对涂层使用寿命的保证开始为10年、15年发展到能保证20年以上。美国研究机构曾对氟碳涂料及超级涂料、一般涂料做过测试比较,分别涂层的样件放在美国弗罗里达州的热阳光照射,以及在潮湿含盐份空气的恶劣环境下暴露12年,实际证明氟碳涂料的稳定性和耐久性比其他两种涂料高30和80个百分点,氟碳涂料保证了在各种恶劣环境下使用。
特别适用于公共场所的室内,室外装修,商业连锁,展览广告等的装饰与展示。
彩涂铝卷特性:
表面无复合高温压痕。板面无残余应力,剪切后不变形。
涂木纹、石纹,有实物质感,有鲜活的天然美感。图案随意而做,给客户广泛的个性选择,能丰富产品的人文内涵,给人们更多美的 享受。
接涂、高温烘烤而成的烤漆花纹,光泽保持度高,色彩稳定性好,色差变化极小。聚酯漆质保10年,氟碳漆质保20年以上。
选用优质铝材、塑料和粘合剂,采用先进复合工艺。产品具有装饰板所需的抗弯、抗折强度,在四季气候状态下,风压、温度、湿度等因素的变化,不会引起弯曲、变形、膨胀等。
抗盐碱酸雨腐蚀,自身不会腐蚀活产生毒菌,不释放任何有毒气体,不造成龙骨和固定件锈蚀,阻燃性。按国家规定不低于B1级。
彩涂铝卷应用:
彩涂铝卷有着丰富的颜色范围,不论是民用住宅,大型商业网点还是大型会展中心,彩涂铝卷都能为之增色。良好的可塑性和机械加工性能使其成为各种建筑造型的理想材料。彩涂铝卷已经为建筑师、设计师和业主提供了实现个性化的外墙和天花的 色彩空间,同时也是建筑造型最理想的材料。不论是多功能的大型建筑物还是独特创意的新式建筑,彩涂铝卷总能满足现代和古典建筑风格的不同要求,将建筑打扮得多姿多彩。产品在电子电器、仪表、灯饰、包装、家装等众多领域得到应用。
产品使用范围极广:建筑方面(铝塑板、铝蜂窝、屋顶浪板、防火贴面板、铝天花、百叶窗、卷帘门、车库门、雨篷、落水天沟)、电子电器(电脑机箱、电器面板)、灯饰、家具、太阳能反光板、空调风管等。
铝卷介绍及常用规格厚度,库存:
& & 铝卷其实就是铝的薄板,交货时可以是平板状,亦可成卷状。由于铁皮不具备防锈效果,所以目前在国内铝卷已经全面替代铁皮。铝卷在铝
板带材料中属于比较常用的产品之一,我国目前可以生产1060系列(纯铝卷)3003系列(防锈铝卷)5052系列(耐腐蚀铝卷)等多种系列。产品具
有外观美观,光洁,能很好的适应管道保温包装使用。
& & 铝卷常用厚度 0.3mm &0.38mm &0.4mm &0.45mm &0.48mm 0.5mm &0.55mm &0.56mm 0.58mm0.6mm &0.62mm &0.64mm &0.68mm &0.7mm &
0.74mm & 0.75mm &0.78mm &0.8mm 0.84mm &0.85mm &0.86mm &0.88mm &0.9mm &1.0mm
目前,我国生产的铝卷,(也有人称为保温铝卷)广泛应用在管道保温包装方面,具有良好的优势:
优势一:由于铝卷的比重是2.71,决定了每平方米的铝卷重量很轻,能够为企业节省大量原料,降低成本。
优势二:由于铝卷具有铝的特性,外光光洁,起到了一定的美观效果。并且在后期不用担心该产品会出现锈迹斑斑的现象。
优势三:便于施工,铝的可塑性比较高,能够很容易的折弯,缠绕。大大的提高了工作效率。
防腐保温铝卷常用材质及规格
保温铝板介绍
铝板,是指用纯铝或铝合金材料通过压力加工制成(剪切或锯切)的获得横断面为矩形,厚度均匀的矩形材料.
国际上习惯把厚度在0.2mm以上,500mm以下,200mm宽度以上,长度16m以内的铝材料称之为铝板材或者铝片
材,0.2mm以下为铝箔材,200mm宽度以内为排材或者条材(当然随着大设备的进步,
最宽可做到600mm的排材也比较多)。
适用做保温的铝卷如下:
1×××系列铝卷材:代表 、1100。在所有系列中1×××系列属于含铝量最多的一个系列。
纯度可以达到99.00%以上。由于不含有其他金属元素,所以生产过程比较单一,价格相对比较便宜,是目
前常规工业中最常用的一个系列。市场上流通的大部分为1050以及1060系列。1000系列铝板根据最后
两位阿拉伯数字来确定这个系列的含铝量,比如1050系列最后两位阿拉伯数字为50,根据国际牌号
命名原则,含铝量必须达到99.5%以上方为合格产品。我国的铝合金技术标准(gB/T)中也明确
规定1050含铝量达到99.5%.同样的道理1060系列铝卷的含铝量必须达到99.6%以上。
3×××系列铝板材:代表、 3A21为主。又可以称为防锈铝卷。我国3×××系列铝卷生产工
艺较为。3×××系列铝卷是由锰元素为主要成分,含量在1.0-1.5%之间。是一款防锈功能较好的系列
。常规应用在空调,冰箱,车底等潮湿环境中,价格高于1×××系列,是一款较为常用的合金系列。
花纹铝板型材外观美观,金属色泽强,装饰效果比较明显。按照花纹铝板材合金的不同可以分为铝镁合金
花纹板材、普通铝合金花纹板、铝猛合金花纹板材。
& &1、普通铝合金花纹板:以1060铝板为板基加工而成铝合金花纹板材,能够适应平常的环境,价格低廉。
通常冷库,地板,外包装多使用此种花纹铝板材。
& &2、铝猛合金花纹板材:以3003为主要原料加工而成,此种铝板又称为防锈铝板,强度稍微高于普通铝合
金花纹板材,具有一定防锈性能,但是硬度和耐腐蚀性达不到5000系列的花纹板材,所以该产品应用在要
求不严格防锈方面,比如货车车箱,冷库地板方面。
& &3、铝镁合金花纹板材:以5052或者系列的铝板为原料加工而成,具有良好的耐腐蚀性,硬度
,防锈性能。通常应用在特殊地方,比如船舶,车厢灯潮湿环境,此种铝板硬度高,有一定的承重能力
花纹铝板不同分为:
& &1、五条筋铝合金花纹板材:五条筋防滑铝板又成为柳叶形花纹板,铝合金花纹板。
具有良好的防滑能力,而被广泛应用在建筑(地板)平台设计等方面。由于铝板表面的花纹是按照五条凹
凸花纹按照相对平行排列,而每款花纹与其它花纹之间呈现60-80度夹角,所以这款花纹具有的防滑性
能。国内通常采用此种铝板作为防滑而用,具有良好的防滑效果,价格加便宜。
& &2、指南针铝合金花纹板材:防滑铝板,和五条筋起到相同效果,但是不常应用
& &3、橘皮铝合金花纹板材分为:经典橘皮花纹铝板,变异桔皮花纹铝板(又称为虫子纹)。其表面呈现出类
似于桔子皮花纹,所以又可以称为橘皮花纹铝板。是冰箱,空调以及包装常用的花纹系列产品。
& &4、扁豆型花纹铝板材是防滑铝板常用的一种款式,具有良好的防滑效果,主要用于车厢,平台防滑,冷
库地板防滑,车间地板防滑,电梯防滑方面。
& &5、球形花纹铝板材又可以称为半圆球形花纹铝板材,表面呈现一个一个小的球状花纹,就像一个个小的珍
珠,所以这款铝板材又可以成为珍珠形花纹铝板材。主要用在外包装方面。外观比较漂亮,由于花纹的特
殊,该款铝板的强度比其他花纹系列要高许多。
& &6、其他铝板花纹材:波浪形花纹材、水波纹铝花纹板材,瓦楞花纹铝板材(又可以成为铝瓦),藤编纹
花纹铝板材,立体三角形铝花纹板材,条形花纹铝板材,鹅卵石铝花纹板材,纹铝花纹板材,三角条形花
纹铝板材,蝴蝶型花纹铝板材等。
& &7、菱形铝合金花纹板材:包装管道或者外包装常用
我们将以优良稳定的产品,全面周到的服务为您提供各类铝板带材!
山东汇生铝业专业生产铝板 铝卷厂家, 产品广泛用于全国各地,欢迎新老朋友选购。
山东省济南市长清区
汇生公司长期备有充足库存资源,立足全国市场,服务对象遍及全国各地,形成了年销售各类铜材万吨的经营能力。就目前山东地区铝板材市场,由于国内铝锭价格下降,而伦铝的价格上涨,普通铝板材及铝板价格相对稳定。但是国内地区性竞争日益激烈,河南地区由于地区铝矿及铝锭铝板带生加工企业等良好资源优势,生产出铝板抗竞争能力较强,所以河南地区铝板价格在近期将低于其他如广东浙江等南方地区。但国际出口单可以做,国际铝价的产假在减少。品质是我们的招牌 !! 您的满意是我们的追求 !!
快速发布求购信息
试试以下相关搜索:
联系铝信客服:
马上启动您的快速采购通道!
免责声明:
以上所展示的信息由企业自行提供,内容的真实性、准确性和合法性由发布企业负责,本网对此不承担任何责任。
温馨提示:
为最大程度规避交易风险,更好保障您的合法权益,提醒您在进行相关交易时,务必确认交易厂商的资质,谨慎把握产品质量及货款安全。
铝信旗下: -
铝信 Copyright
京ICP证090038号 京ICP备号

我要回帖