appium nosignnofhim在句子里是什么意思

Accessibility links
Schengen: Controversial EU free movement deal explained
These are external links and will open in a new window
Close share panel
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Media captionLaurence Peter looks at what the end of the Schengen zone could mean
The Schengen Agreement abolished many of the EU's internal borders, enabling passport-free movement across most of the bloc.It take its name from the town of Schengen in Luxembourg, where the agreement was signed in 1985. It took effect in 1995.
The first member states were Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.Now there are 26 Schengen countries - 22 EU members and four non-EU. Those four are Iceland and Norway (since 2001), Switzerland (since 2008) and Liechtenstein (since 2011).After the initial five came Italy (1990), Portugal and Spain (1991), Greece (1992), Austria (1995), and Denmark, Finland and Sweden in 1996.
Nine more EU countries joined in 2007, after the EU's eastward enlargement in 2004. They are: the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia. Only six of the 28 EU member states are outside the Schengen zone - Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Ireland, Romania and the UK.The EU explains the .
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Media captionThe BBC's Chris Morris explains how the Schengen area was created
Andorra and San Marino are not part of Schengen, but they no longer have checks at their borders.There is no date yet for Cyprus, which joined the EU in 2004, or for Bulgaria and Romania (joined in 2007) or Croatia (joined in 2013). The UK and Republic of Ireland have opted out. The UK wants to maintain its own borders, and Dublin prefers to preserve its free movement arrangement with the UK - called the Common Travel Area - rather than join Schengen. The UK and Ireland began taking part in some aspects of the Schengen agreement, such as the Schengen Information System (SIS), from 2000 and 2002 respectively.The SIS enables police forces across Europe to share data on law enforcement. It includes data on stolen cars, court proceedings and missing persons.
Image caption
Hungary - inside Schengen - was a magnet for migrants hoping to reach Germany
Schengen is often criticised by nationalists and Eurosceptics who say it is an open door for migrants and criminals.The 13 November Paris attacks, which killed 130 people, prompted an urgent rethink of the Schengen agreement. There was alarm that killers had so easily slipped into Paris from Belgium, and that some had entered the EU with crowds of migrants via Greece.In 2015, the influx of more than a million migrants - many of them Syrian refugees - also greatly increased the pressure on politicians, and one after another, EU states re-imposed temporary border controls.In December, the European Commission proposed a major amendment to Schengen, expected to become law soon. Most non-EU travellers have their details checked against police databases at the EU's external borders. The main change is that the rule will apply to EU citizens as well, who until now had been exempt.Non-EU nationals who have a Schengen visa generally do not have ID checks once they are travelling inside the zone, but since the Paris atrocity those checks have become more common.
Image caption
Belgian and French (yellow vest) police began systematic border checks after the Paris attacks
Under the , signatories may reinstate internal border controls for 10 days, if this has to be done immediately for "public policy or national security" reasons.
If the problem continues, the controls can be maintained for "renewable periods" of up to 20 days and for a maximum of two months.The period is longer in cases where the threat is considered "foreseeable". The controls can be maintained for renewable periods of up to 30 days, and for a maximum of six months.An extension of two years maximum is allowed under Article 26 of the , in "exceptional circumstances".In the Schengen zone, currently six states have : Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Norway and Sweden. Hungary's controls affect its borders with two non-Schengen states: Croatia and Serbia. Last October it also imposed temporary controls on the border with Schengen member Slovenia.In 2005 France re-imposed border controls after the bomb attacks by Islamist militants in London. Austria, Portugal and Germany re-imposed border controls for some major sporting events, such as the Fifa World Cup.The main feature is the creation of a single external border, and a single set of rules for policing the border, but there are other measures including:
Hot pursuit - police have the right to chase suspected crim
Common list of countries whose nat
The , which allows police stations and consulates to access a shared database of wanted or undesirable peopl
Joint efforts to fight drug-related crime
Image caption
The Schengen visa gives non-EU nationals easy access to most of Europe
Nationals from
need to obtain a
in order to enter one of its member countries or travel within the area. It is a short-stay visa valid for 90 days. It also allows international transit at airports in Schengen countries.A short-stay visa costs EUR60 (?46; $66), but just EUR35 for Russians, Ukrainians and citizens of some other countries, under visa facilitation agreements.
Share this story
The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites
Top Stories
Elsewhere on the BBC
8 rejection letters that will inspire you to not give upChelsea F.C. - Latest Team and Transfer News | Daily Mail Online
Premier League
Premier League
Championship
League One
League Two
Scottish Premiership
Scottish Div 1
Scottish Div 2
Scottish Div 3
Bundesliga
Get the Chelsea RSS feed2010年毕业班英语导学案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2010年毕业班英语导学案
&&新目标英语初中英语教学案 考点归类 知识点 点例分析 对应习题
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩79页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢We need to talk... the four words that could KILL your marriage | Daily Mail Online
We need to talk... the four words that could KILL your marriage
08:34 BST, 25 August 2011
When Susie Clements rang her boyfriend and told him: ‘Darling, we need to talk’, she hoped it would be a turning point in their relationship. Both were saddled with hectic work schedules, so Susie wanted to find ways for them to spend more time together. But instead of opening up the lines of communication, Susie says her suggestion to boyfriend Simon had the opposite effect.‘As a couple, the time we’d spent together over the previous months had been magical,’ says Susie, 52, a striking blonde divorcee from Lincoln.‘But we were both busy people — and I wanted to work out a way where we could have more of those good times.
It's not good to talk: Experts say it can be more beneficial to communicate in other ways
'When I rang Simon and told him I wanted to discuss where we were heading, there was a long pause. Abruptly, he said he was on his way to play squash and he’d call me the next day.’Looking back, Susie, who runs her own importing business, realises it was a turning point
— but not the one she was hoping for. She says: ‘We had a row about his attitude and after that he grew distant. I tried to bring it up again when we next saw each other — but he just looked at me blankly and said: “You’ve lost me.”’ ‘In retrospect, I wish I’d never uttered those words, because it was the beginning of the end. ‘However well a relationship is going, I always find men get that panicky look in their eyes when you say you want to talk, because they know what’s coming next. They just assume they’ve done something wrong before you’ve even said a word.’
RELATED ARTICLES
Share this article
Like so many who have felt lonely within a relationship, Susie had come up against that age-old scenario: a woman, feeling distant from her partner, wants to discuss how she’s feeling. But instead of hearing it as an opportunity to improve their union, her man hears it as a criticism. A new study by researchers at the university of Missouri has found that most men, rather than being too inhibited to share their feelings, think that endlessly talking about problems is weird, unattractive — and plain unhelpful.So could it be that talking is not the marital cure-all it’s cracked up to be? After all, despite our obsession with communication and counselling, eight out of ten marriages still fail because couples ‘grow apart’. A best-selling U.S. relationship book How To Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About It by Dr Patricia Love and Steven Stosny turns the long-accepted notion that you have to talk to improve your relationship with your partner on its head.
Battle of the sexes: 'We need to talk' can lead to arguments as women become frustrated and men get defensive (posed by models)
Dr Love says: ‘How many women can honestly say that the response they’ve had to the words, “I want to talk” is: “I
thought you’d never ask.” ‘In reality, most women expect their men to get distracted, fidgety, defensive, irritated, or roll their eyes. It all ends up worse than when it started.’The reason talking doesn’t help is down to basic biological differences between men and women, says Dr Love. Because of their roles within the pack, the genders are hard-wired differently to cope with stress and intimacy.Dating back to pre-history, a woman’s more vulnerable role as childbearer meant she had to depend on the support of the group for security and survival. And thousands of years on, women still deal with fear by sharing their worries.Men, however, are hard-wired to see their roles as defenders, says Dr Love. ‘Males know females choose them for their ability to protect and provide, so a man rates himself on how well he fulfils that role and how happy his partner is.‘When a woman suggests there’s a problem with the relationship, he feels he’s not providing well enough. ‘It makes him feel ashamed, so he withdraws emotionally.’Research has found that even the way males and females respond physically to emotional stress is different, says Dr Love. ‘Talking about feelings is soothing to women. But it makes men physically uncomfortable. Their bodies flood with the stress hormone cortisol. There’s more blood flow to muscles. They get edgy, so that women think they’re not listening.’ The theory is borne out in studies that show women and men respond differently to stress from the moment they are born.‘When a baby girl hears a loud noise or gets anxious, she wants to make eye contact with someone,’ says Dr Love. ‘But a baby boy will react to the same sound by looking around, a fight-or-flight response.’It’s easy for couples to slip into negative patterns because their different vulnerabilities are almost invisible — and the miscommunications run so deep. 'When I said, "We need to talk" my partner's immediate reaction was to think "Oh goodness, what have I done now?"'The key to satisfaction, says Dr Love, is to find ways to connect without words: ‘Everyone needs to learn that before we can communicate by speaking, we need to connect non-verbally through touch, sex, and doing things together, which is when the deepest moments of intimacy occur.’Despite the fact many women believe men are only interested in touching during sex, Dr Love says every man she has ever counselled privately admits he would like to be caressed more at other times too.It means the best way to improve intimacy is to simply touch your man more. Dr Love recommends giving your partner a full-body hug six times a day — and for at least six seconds each time — which is how long it takes for the calming, feel-good hormone serotonin to kick in. ‘It may sound a lot, but the six-times-six formula brings a new level of closeness,’ Dr Love says. ‘The hugs may start out feeling forced, but they soon become genuine.’Sex also makes couples more willing to forgive — without words. ‘Oxytocin, the hormone that triggers orgasm, is like a miracle drug that makes you move closer. ‘After sex, it also has an amnesiac effect that lasts for four to six hours afterwards and enables you to forget the bad stuff — like how he forgot to pay the credit card bill.’Newly-wed Shona Clark, from Grantham, agrees that confronting men over emotional issues doesn’t work. She met her funeral director husband Andy, 37, on relationship site eHarmony.co.uk and they married last October.But she found that pinning Andy down for ‘big chats’ was counterproductive. ‘Between us, we have five children,’ she says. ‘So at times the communication was not great. But I recognized that when I said, “We need to talk”
Andy’s immediate reaction was to think “Oh goodness, what have I done now?”‘Now, instead of startling Andy, if I need to bring something up, I get to the point immediately. It takes work as I don’t think it’s something that comes naturally to women.’Phillip Hodson, of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, says that while brain scans indicate that the genders process emotions differently, it’s not reasonable to expect women to tip-toe around their men if there’s a problem.‘Men are adults, too. If they commit a crime, they need to deal with it. When a man crosses a line in a relationship, he also needs to be accountable. But on less serious day-to-day issues, it’s true that handing out ultimatums causes resentment,’ he says.
Rather than being a one-sided manifesto that lets men off the hook, Dr Love says her book is a plea for both genders to respect one another’s insecurities.‘What men don’t understand about women is how much pain they experience when they feel neglected. ‘What women don’t understand about men is that the slightest indication that their mate is unhappy is humiliating.’If you build your relationship on what you do, not what you say, Dr Love says the man in your life will feel more in tune with you, less threatened and there will be fewer issues to sort out. ‘When couples feel connected again, men want to talk more and women need to talk less,’ she says.How to Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About It by Dr Patricia Love and Steven Stosny, Broadway Books, priced ?9.26
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISSno sign of是什么意思_no sign of在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
no sign of是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
no sign of是什么意思 no sign of在线翻译 no sign of什么意思 no sign of的意思 no sign of的翻译 no sign of的解释 no sign of的发音 no sign of的同义词
no sign ofno sign of 双语例句1. Contrast and analysis of D-dimer and hemaleucin original value in blood were made before and after operation. Results:(1)There was substantive echo in greater saphenous vein soon after the treatment. The substantive echo became strong when reexamined. The bore size became smaller in some ways. And there was no sign of blood flow in the cavity.(2)Pathological mechanism showed that the bast in greater saphenous vein disappeared after being treated by holmium laser.&&&&结果:(1)治疗后大隐静脉腔内即见实性回声,随诊发现回声逐渐增强,大隐静脉内径均比术前有不同程度缩小,腔内无血流信号;(2)、病理显示,钬激光治疗后大隐静脉内皮消失,内、中、外膜均不同程度的变性、坏死;(3)血管内不同介质直接影响钬激光对血管壁的作用结果;(4)手术前、后血D-二聚体值比较差异有统计学意义(P﹤0.01),纤维蛋白原值比较差异有统计学意义(P﹤0.05)。2. My baby and I had recurring yeast infections and now we have no sign of them!!&&&&我的孩子,我经常酵母感染和我们现在已经没有迹象显示他们!3. I watched my chests lifted into the new luggage van. I saw no sign of government stores, and I told the Major so.&&&&我望着自己的箱子被移到新的行李车厢上,但却始终没有看见政府物资,我把这个发现告诉了少校。4. If this is the adhesive, then will be a serious cause of infertility, in addition there was no sign.&&&&如果真是粘连的话,严重的就会引起不孕,除此之外没有任何迹象。5. I remember Baumgartel telling me that at this height elephants, leopards and hyenas roamed about as well as the gorilla, but I could see no sign of movement anywhere along the mountain slopes, and in the sky only the long circular sweeps of the eagles sailing by.&&&&3我记得鲍姆加特尔告诉过我,在这一高度除大猩猩外,还有象、豹和鬣狗出没,但是在山坡上看不到任何动静,在天空只有翱翔的鹰懒洋洋地盘旋着飞过。6. And yellows leaves of autumn, which has no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.&&&&秋天的黄叶,它门没有什么可唱,只是叹息一声,飞落在那里。7. Throughout the whole course of the present illness there was no fever or chills, and no cyanosis sign.&&&&目前整个病程中无发烧或寒颤、也无发绀徵象8. In one corner was a clothes hanger and in another corner was a big pot of green plants. It looked like a sitting room or lobby in a hotel. There was no sign of a toilet. But it was the only possible place a toilet could be.&&&&房间的一角放着衣架,另一角放着一个种有绿色植物的大花盆,看上去像个豪华宾馆的休息室,一点不像厕所,但是这又是惟一可能是厕所的地方。9. In one corner was a clothes hanger and in another cornerwas a big pot of green plants. It looked like a sitting room or lobbyin a hotel. There was no sign of a toilet. But it was the onlypossible place a toilet could be.&&&&房间的一角放着衣架,另一角放着一个种有绿色植物的大花盆,看上去像个豪华宾馆的休息室,一点不像厕所,但是这又是惟一可能是厕所的地方。10. If it is a sign and then later discuss this question, here you have no grasp of the big.&&&&如果是签收了以后再来谈这个问题,你这边就没有什么大的把握了。11. I`ve been playing the flute but there`s no sign of them anywhere.&&&&&&我一直在吹笛子,但是他们连影子都没有。12. Drum friction: the drum surface temperature ≤ 325℃, with no sign of flame, sparks or glow&&&&&&滚筒摩擦性能:滚筒表面温度≤ 325℃,并要求不出现有焰燃烧或无焰燃烧。13. It is like going down a flight of stairs rapidly. Pay no attention to the movement of your feet, and they flit over the steps with never a sign of hesitancy or faltering. But try to watch them step by step, and you will either have to slow up or you will presently miss a step, stumble or fall.&&&&&&这就好像你在飞速的下楼梯的时候,如果你不关注脚下,可能你能够毫不犹豫的健步如飞;但是如果你过分关注脚下的步伐,一级一级的看着楼梯来下的话,你的速度就会减慢、甚至有可能踏空,摔个仰巴叉。14. Sometimes we follow a coastline, it may be precipitous bluffs of grey limestone rising sheer out of the sea, or a low-lying arid stretch with miles of white sandy beach, and no sign of habitation, very bleached and barren.&&&&&&有时,我们的轮船沿着海岸线航行。时而是突拔而起的石灰岩峭壁,时而是地势低洼连绵数英里的茫茫沙滩,渺无人迹,凄惨荒凉。15. Sometimes we follow a coastline, it may be precipitous bluffs of grey limestone rising sheer out of the sea, or a low-lying arid stretch with miles of white sandy beach, and no sign of habitation, very bleachedand barren.&&&&&&有时,我们的轮船沿着海岸线航行。时而是突拔而起的石灰岩峭壁,时而是地势低洼连绵数英里的茫茫沙滩,渺无人迹,凄惨荒凉。16. Result:(1)The ratio of boys versus girls was 2.5:1; 85.1% of the patients were aged between 1~7 months.(2)The incidence of PM with SE among 4 seasons showed no significant difference.(3)85.1% of the patients had received antibiotic treatment before admission.(4)The main symptoms and signs of the patients included fever, increased intracranial pressure, seizure, positive Babinski sign, meningeal irritation sign, alteration of muscular tone, conscious disturbance, paralysis, alteration of pupil light reflex and facial paralysis.&&&&&&结果:(1)全组病例中,男女比例为2.5:1,其中1~7月的患儿占全部病例的85.1%,提示该年龄组是PM合并SE的高发年龄期;(2)将全年12个月为春、夏、秋、冬4个时间段,比较四个季节的发病率没有显著差异;(3)有85.1%的病例在入院前使用了抗生素治疗;(4)患儿的主要临床表现有发热,前囟隆起、张力升高和头围增大等颅内压增高症状,惊厥,巴氏征阳性,脑膜刺激征,肌张力改变,嗜睡、昏睡、昏迷等意识障碍,以及肢体瘫痪,光反射减弱和面瘫。17. 17. As he rounded the artificial hill, he saw flowers and shrubs, but there was no sign of Mei.&&&&&&他转过假山,看见一些花草,却不见她的影子。18. If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reson for thinking as you do.&&&&&&如果一个与你对立的观点使你发怒,这表示你下意识里明白你没有什么理由坚持你的观点。19. 19. She greeted him civilly but with no sign of affection.&&&&&&她礼貌地向他打招呼,但没有一丝爱意。20. 20. If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do.&&&&&&又想到了庄子的那句名言:褚小者不可以怀大,绠短者不可以汲深。《庄子至乐》不想讽刺谁,只是叹服古人的智慧。no sign of 单语例句1. The United States previously performed as a bystander and showed no sign of participation since the establishment of the regional cooperation framework in East Asia.2. Even after 20 minutes she showed no sign of ending the call, and ignored requests from passengers to lower her voice.3. Yang said preliminary blood tests showed no sign the victims had been electrocuted, but there were signs of carbon monoxide and other unidentified gases in the blood.4. There has been no long queue of drivers at gas stations in the city, a sign of enough fuel supply.5. There was no scrambling at the busy subway platforms, a sure sign of civility in any city.6. Hong added that the fund will continue until there is a clear sign that the majority of SMEs have no trouble getting loans.7. White coated medical personnel patrolled and disinfected the tents every day, and no sign of epidemics have been detected.8. Bush gave no sign of applying additional pressure on Israel, saying it was up to both parties to come to an agreement.9. But both sides insisted there had been no confrontation and pointed to new cooperation pacts as a sign of good ties.10. " They can see the roof but so far there is no sign of life, " Congressman Roger Mercado told Reuters on Monday.no sign of是什么意思no sign of是什么意思,no sign of在线翻译,no sign of什么意思,no sign of的意思,no sign of的翻译,no sign of的解释,no sign of的发音,no sign of的同义词,no sign of的反义词,no sign of的例句,no sign of的相关词组,no sign of意思是什么,no sign of怎么翻译,单词no sign of是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐