求英语大学霸英语怎么说详细解答。求再讲解一下It has been +一段时间+since从句

有哪些原版英文书籍值得推荐? - 知乎31535被浏览2589549分享邀请回答10K355 条评论分享收藏感谢收起2.0K143 条评论分享收藏感谢收起查看更多回答3 个回答被折叠()扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
用It has been …since …造句并翻译
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
It has been two years since I left school
我离开学校已经两年了
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >>
It …+点时间段时间+before…诠释
It …+点时间/段时间+before…诠释 高中英语中,before 句式,相似性强,考生易混淆,究其用法,现小结于后,敬供商榷。 1. It was / will be + 段时间 + before … 在“It was / will be + 段时间 + before 从句”结构中,before 是从属连词,表示“…… 才;……就”,引导时间状语从句。 例:It was j
ust 3 days before the book was published.三天后那本书就出版了。 例:It will be five years before we meet again.五年后我们才会在见面。 2. It wasn’t long before …/ It won’t long before … 在“It wasn’t long before 从句”结构中, before 是从属连词, 表示“不久以后就……”; 而“It won’t long before 从句”结构中,before 是从属连词,意为“不久就会……”,引导时间状语从句。 例:It wasn’t long before he came home.他不久后才(很快)回到了家里。 例:It won’t long before you get well again.不久你就可以恢复健康了。 3. It be + 点时间 + before … 在“It be + 点时间 + before 从句”结构中, before 是从属连词, 表示“在……之前; 时间是……”, 引导时间状语从句。 例:It was 4:00 before he came to see you.他是四点后来看你的。 4. It be + 点时间 + when … 在“It be + 点时间 + when 从句”结构中,when 是从属连词,表示“当时是……”,引导时间状 语从句。 例:It was 4:00 when he came to see you.他来看你时,已是四点了。 5. It be + 段时间 + since … 在“It be + 段时间 + since 从句”结构中,since 是从属连词,引导时间状语从句。若从句中谓 语动词是短暂性动词,表示“自从……以来有多久了”;若从句中谓语动词是延续性动词,则 表示“(多久)不……了”。 例:It was two years since I joined the League member.我入团已三年了。 (join 是短暂性动词) 例:It was many years since I enjoyed myself like this.我已有多年没有像这么开心了。 (enjoy 是延续性动词) 6. It be + 时间 + that … 在“It be + 时间 + that 从句”结构中,构成强调句,表示“就是……时间才……”。 例:It was two years later that I came back from abroad.正是两年后我才回国的。 7. It is / will be + 段时间 + until … 在“It is / will be + 段时间 + until 从句”结构中, until 是从属连词, 引导时间状语从句, 表示“过 了(要过)多久才……”,until 相当于 before。 例:It would be 10 years until / before he knew the truth.十年后他才得知真相。 【温馨提示】 (1) until 用于肯定句, 表示“直到……为止”, 谓语动词一般是延续动词, 常见的有 stay, work, study, play 等,表示动作一直延续到 until 所表示的时间为止。1 例:Tell him to stay up until I get back..告诉他,等我回来后再去睡。 (2)until 用于否定句,表示“在……之前;直到……(才)”,谓语动词一般是终止性动词, 常见的有 come, arrive, leave, die 等,表示动作到 until 所表示的时间时才发生。 例:They won’t come to any decision until they had a chance to discuss it wholly. 等有机会全面讨论这个问题后才定夺。 综合上述,句子结构千变万化,规则众多,用法奇特,但只要根据已有的学习经验和知识水 平分析句子, 理解用意, 进一步进行信息整合, 推理判断, 便可找到更新的理解办法或途径, 这样,无论多么难的句子都可以一一化解了。 【经典演练】 1. It was _____ he came back from Africa that year ____he met the girl he would like to marry. A. then B. until C. that D. when 2. --- Have you know Dr. Jackon for a long time? --- Yes, since she ____ the Chinese Society. A. has joined B. joins C. had joined D. joined 3. --- Did his father come back early last night ? --- Yes, it was not yet eight o’clock ___ he arrived home. A. before B. when C. that D. until 【答案与解析】 1. C 考查强调句与时间状语从句辨析。句意:正是他那一年从非洲回来时,他才遇到了他 的确想要结婚的那位姑娘。此处应是强调句型,被强调的对象是“not until he came back from Africa that year ”,不是时间状语从句,而选项 A,B 和 D 项不合要求,故 C 项正确。 2. D 考查 since 时间状语从句。句意:自她加入汉语协会以来。据语境分析,此处 since 表 示“自从……以来”,而选项 A,B 和 C 均不合语义,故 D 项正确。 3 B 考查 when 时间状语从句。句意:当他回到家里时,还不到八点。据语境分析,此处 it 指时间,when 引导时间状语从句,表示“当……时候”,而选项 A,C 和 D 均不合语义,故 B 项正确。 【能力提升】 1. --- How long do you think it will be ____ China sends a manned spaceship to the moon ? --- Perhaps two or three years. A. when B. until C. that D. before 2. It was some time later ___ we realized two or three years. A. until B. before C. that D. since 3. How long is it ___ we last saw each other in Shanghai ? A. since B. before C. until D. that 4. That was really a special evening, it’s years ___ he enjoyed himself so much. A. when B. that C. before D. since 5. It seemed only seconds ___ the boy finished washing his face. A. when B. before C. after D. since 6. --- What did she want to know, Tom ? --- She wondered ____ we could complete the experiment. A. when was it B. it was when that C. it was when D. when it was that 7. Was it in 1939 ___ the Second World War broke out ? A. that B. when C. until D. since2 8. It was two years ___ I began to learn English. A. when B. since C. before D. that 9. It was not until dark ___ he found ___ he thought was the correct way to solve the problem. A. what B. that C. what D. what 【答案与解析】 1.D 考查 before 时间状语从句。 句意: --- 你认为中国多少时间后才能把宇宙飞船发射到月球 上呢?--- 或许两三年吧。 据语境分析, 此处 before 引导时间状语从句, 表示“在……之前, …… 才”,而选项 A,B 和 C 均不合语义,故 D 项正确。 2.C 考查强调句与时间状语从句辨析。句意:就是一段时间以后我们才能弄清事实的真相。 据语境分析,此处强调“some time later”, It be …that …构成强调句式,而不是时间状语从句, 而选项 A,B 和 D 均不合句式要求,故 C 项正确。 3.A 考查 since 时间状语从句。句意:我们最后一次自在上海见面后有多长时间了呢?据语 境分析,此处应是 since 引导时间状语从句,表示“自……以来”,而选项 B,C 和 D 均不合 语义,故 A 项正确。 4. D 考查 since 时间状语从句。句意:那是一个特别的晚上,已有多年没有这么开心了。据 语境分析,此处应是 since 引导时间状语从句,表示“自……以来”,而选项 A,B 和 C 均不 合语义,故 D 项正确。 5. B 考查 before 时间状语从句。句意:好像没大一会儿,那个小孩就把脸洗完了。据语境分 析,此处应是 before 引导时间状语从句,表示“….才”,而选项 A,C 和 D 均不合语义,故 B 项正确。 6. D 考查强调句与时间状语从句辨析。句意:--- 她到底想知道什么,Tom? --- 她想知道我们 完成这项实验的时间。据语境分析,此处应是强调句,被强调的对象是“when”,又因放在 she wondered 之后,随之构成宾语从句,将 when 提出以平衡句子,表示“….时候”,而选项 A, B 和 C 均不合要求,故 D 项正确。 7. A 考查强调句与时间状语从句辨析。句意:就是在 1939 年爆发的第二次世界大战吗? 据 语境分析,此处应是强调句型,被强调的对象是“in 1939”,不是时间状语从句,而选项 B,C 和 D 均不合要求,故 A 项正确。 8. B 考查 since 时间状语从句。句意:我自学英语以来,有两年时间了。据语境分析,此处 应是 since 引导时间状语从句,表示“自……以来”,而选项 A,C 和 D 均不合语义,故 B 项 正确。 9. A 考查强调句与时间状语从句辨析。句意:直到天黑时,他才发现他所想到的正是解决这 个问题的有效途径。 据语境分析,此处应是强调句型,被强调的对象是“not until dark”,又在 he found 后跟了一个 what 引导的宾语从句,不是时间状语从句,而选项 B,C 和 D 均不合 要求,故 A 项正确。3 1.It be +时间段+before...过了多长时间才.: It was two days before he knew.过了两天他才知道. It was three years before he came back from abroad.过了三年他才从国外回来. 2.It be+ 时间点 +when...当.时候,时间是.: It was six when he arrived.当他到达时,时间是 6 点钟. 3.It is / has been +时间段 +since...(往往用非延续性动词)自从??以来到现在已有多久, 做.已经多长时间了: It is / has been five years since he died.他已经死了 5 年了. 4.It is three years since they got married.他们已经结婚三年了. It is three years since they were married.他们已经离婚三年了 (若 . since 引导的状语从句的谓语 动词是持续性动词或表示状态动词的过去时时,则从句表示的时间是“从动作或状态结束时 算起”.)再如: It has been quite some time since I was last in London.我上次离开伦敦至今颇有一段时间了. 5.It won't be long before...:不久. It won't be long before we meet again.我们不久会再见面.4
it was+ 一段时间+since还是before从句_高三英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。本文详细介绍了it was+ 一段时间 后面是接since从句还是before从句1...It + will be + 时间段 + before等表示“在_高一英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区...it will be all right 3页 免费 It+ be+时间+从 12页 免费 Will it be...it+be+时间_英语_高中教育_教育专区。“It be + 时间 + conj ”句型 (一...与“since”、“before”句型强调的是时间段,而”when“句型强调的是时间点。 ...2. It+was+时间点 +when (从句用一般 过去时) 某事发生 在什么时间 It ...「归纳」It was/ will be +一段时间+before+句子是高考一个重要考点。意为:...翻译 It is + 时间点 + when… 当发生什么的时候是什么时候… It was one...要注意:It will be +一段时间+before+句子,before 引导的是一个时间状语从句...英语考点一It-be-+时间+whenthatsincebefore用法辨析_英语_高中教育_教育专区。It be +时间+when/that/since/before 用法辨析 1. it was+ (时刻,或时间点)+...It will be not +时间段 一般过去 没过多长时间 +before 从句 时就…… It is/was +时间点 +when 引导的定语从 句 It is/was+时间状语 +that 引导的...It+is或has+段时间+since_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。1. It’s been six...考查 句型 It+ be +时间段+before 从句。故选 B。 1.It is /has two ...第 2 页共 7 页 2.It + +when 例 1:It 例 2:It was + 时间点 + ...since D. before 例 2:正确答案:D。过了一段时间后我们才了解了真相。 该...+that/since/before/when 用法辨析 1. it was+ (时刻,或时间点)+ when ...要注意:It will be +一段时间+before+句子,before 引导的是一个时间状语从句...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。新乐课辅-2014年秋人教版九年级英语第一学期期末总复习(1-10)单元重要知识点及检测题1_学霸学习网
新乐课辅-2014年秋人教版九年级英语第一学期期末总复习(1-10)单元重要知识点及检测题1
新乐课辅九年级上册总复习 九年级英语期末总复习(1-10)单元知识点及检测题Unit 1一短语小结1.work with friends 和朋友一起学习 3.study for a test 备考 5.speaking skills 口语技巧 7.at first 起初 2.listen to tapes 听磁带 4.have conversations with 与……交谈 6.a little 有点儿 8.the secret to......, .......的秘诀 10.as well 也 12.so that 以便,为了 14.make mistakes 犯错误 16.depend on 依靠 依赖 18.pay attention to 注意 关注 20.for example 例如 22.even if 即使 尽管 ……的意思How can we become good learners?起先9.because of 因为 11.look up (在词典中等)查阅;抬头看 13.the meaning of 15.talk to 交谈 17.in common 共有的 19.connect ……with ……把……联系。 21.think about 考虑 23.look for 寻找 25.make word cards 制作单词卡片 27.read aloud 大声读 29.give a report 作报告 31.so……that 如此……以至于 33.something interesting 有趣的事情 35.how often 多久一次 37.the ability to do sth. 做某事的能力 39.be interested in 对……感兴趣 41.be good at 在……方面擅长 43.each other 彼此 互相纵容24.worry about 担心 担忧 26.ask the teacher for help 向老师求助 28.spoken english 英语口语 30.word by word 一字一字地 32.fall in love with 爱上 34.take notes 记笔记 36.a lot of 许多 38.learning habits 学习习惯 40.get bored 感到无聊 42.be afraid of 害怕 44.instead of 代替 而不是 2.it +be+adj+to do sth 做某事是……的 4.what about doing sth?做某事怎么样? 6.the +比较近,the+比较近 越……,就越…… 8.be afraid of doing sth 害怕做某事 10.practice doing sth 练习做某事 12.be afraid to do sth 害怕做某事 14.want to do sth 想要做某事二用法集萃1.by doing sth 通过做某事 3.finish doing sth 完成某事 5.try to do sth 尽力做某事 7.find it+adj+to do sth 发现做某事 9.help sb (to) do sth 帮助某人做某事 11.keep doing sth 一直做某事 13.begin to do sth 开始做某事1 15.need to do sth 需要做某事 17.shoot 射(射着,射死等表结果)16.remember to do sth 记得做某事 18.shoot at( 瞄准) 射第一单元检测题 一. 单项选择1.―_______ do you study English? ―By listening to tapes. A. How B. Where C. When D. Why 2.You can improve your English practicing more. A.by B.with C.of D.in 3. Why not practice your _________English in _________ English-speaking country? A. speaking, a B. speaking, an C. spoken, an 4. ________conversations with others is one of the secrets to _________a successful learner. A. Practice, become B. Practice, becoming C. Practicing, becoming 5 ---There‘re a few new words in the article? ---What about _________in your dictionary? A. looking it up B. looking up it C. looking them up 6. We‘ll go out to play _________ it rains tomorrow. A. so B. unless C. because 7. Can you ________which is the right answer to the question? A. look for B. find C. find out 8. Jenny used to be afraid to ________in class, so she always ________nothing. A. speak, talked B. speak, said C. say, spoke 9.― Why not listen to BBC news to improve your listening skills? ― It‘s ________ difficult _______ I can‘t follow. A. to B. that C. that 10. A good learner often thinks about ________he needs to practice more. A. that B. what C. how 11.--I‘m going to listen _______the tape. --OK. Remember to listen ________the key words. A. to, to B. to ,for C. for, to 12. ________or not you can learn well depends on your learning habits. A. If B. Weather C. Whether 13. I have finished _________my report. May I start to learn ________the guitar? A. writing, playing B. writing, to play C. to write, playing 14. ---I often make mistakes _______grammar. ---Why not ask your teacher _______help? A. in, to B. in, for C. at, to 15. _________write down the new words in your notebook? A. Would you like B. How about C. Could you please 16. ---Jack used to have ________writing practice. ---Yes, and he had learned _________. A. a lot of, a lot of B. a lot of, a lot C. a lot, a lot of 17. The more careful you are, ________mistakes you‘ll make.A. fewer B. the fewer C. the less 18. Good learners aren‘t afraid _______mistakes. Instead, they learn ________mistakes. A. of making, in B. to make, from C. to make, in 19. For the first time, pay attention _________quickly to get the main ideas. A. to read B. reading C. to reading 20.I discovered that listening to is the secret language learning. A.something intresting, to B.interesting something, to C.something interested, of D.interested something of 21.Jenny found it very easy English well. A.learning B.to learn C.learn D.learned2 22. He_____ with the girl with golden hair and will soon get married____ her. A. to B. to C. with D. to 23. My father thinks _____ is a great way to learn English. A. study grammar. B. I study grammar. C. studying grammar. D. studies grammar 24 Why not ___ your teacher for help when you can‘t finish _____ it by yourself? A. write B. writing C. writing D. write 25. I wonder if I can learn English well.― . All things are difficult before they are easy. A. I am afraid so B. You‘re slow C. It takes time D. It‘s a piece of cake 26 You‘ll find _____________ easy to learn it well. A. that B. its C. it D. this 27. CI don‘t have a partner to practice English ______________. ---Why not join an English language club to practice _______________? A. /; speaking B. to speak C. /; to speak D. speaking 28. ---She hardly makes mistakes _________English grammar. ---No, it seems that she was born ________the ability to learn languages. A. in, with B. with, in C. in, in D. with, with二用所给单词的适当形式填空。1.What about ________(go) outside for a walk? 2.He learns English by ______(keep) an English notebook. 3.Do you have fun_______(learn) English?4.Don‘t be afraid of ______ (make) mistakes. 5.She was born with the ability_________(learn). 6.Last night I met a beautiful girl__________ (call) Li Yan 7.It‘s not easy for me _______(follow) the teachers because they speak too quickly. 8 Do you enjoy ______(learn) English? 9.I have to finish (read) a book and give a report next Monday. 10.I often practice (speak) English after class. 11.Last night they kept (write) new words. 12.Do you have trouble _______(take) a lot of grammar notes? 13.I don‘t know how _______(use) commas.14. It‘s important for us _______(learn) English well. 15.Our classroom needs _______(clean) every day.16. Why__________ (not come) here on foot? 17.Wei Fen found it difficult _______________(learn) English. 18.It‘s too hard ________________(understand) the voices. 19.______________(memorize) words and phrases is a good way to study English. 20. How can you become a_________(success) learner? 21.The ________(hard) you study, the ________(good) grades you will get. 22.Can you tell me the secret ___________(learn) English well? 23.He is always afraid ___________(ask) teachers‘ questions in class. 24.I haven‘t decided whether ____(leave) or not.25.The more you eat,the (fat) you will be 26.They need_________(practice) their pronunciation. 27.Its not enough_ (work) hard at books.28..I think the movie is interesting_____(watch)3 29..The story is very _____ . I don‘t like it (bore) 30.We should pay more attention to (prounouce) every word correctly. 三.用所给单词或短语的适当形式填空。A.( wise,call, review, pronounce, knowledge) 1. I don‘t think Betty has much of American history. 2. If you don‘t use the money , you will be in trouble. 3. The little girl had little difficulty learning English . 4..Do you know the movie Red Star ? 5. she will do better in the exam if she the important points earlier. B: (understand, success, write, listen, stay) 1.Mary said the learned English by______________ to tapes. 2.I often go out with friends on weekends instead of______________ at home alone. 3.He___________ in building a new house by trying many times last year. 4.You‘d better find a pen pal if you don‘t get much_____________ practice. 5.The teacher told us to read the passage once again to have a better_______________ of it. 四. 从方框中选择合适的词组,并用其适当形式填空。 A (depend on, have… in common, , get bored, take notes, write down, explain…to…, find out) 1.Taiyuan and Zhengzhou a lot . For example,they are both big cities with a long history. 2. By , you can make it easier for you to review what you have learned. 3. If teachers play some games in class, few students will . 4. Our English teacher often spends much time difficult points us. 5. Before you make your decision, how your parents will feel about it. 6. How well you learn sometimes how you learn. 7. Please the telephone number before you forget it. B. 阅读下面的对话,从方框里选择合适的单词, (overnight, born, practices, active, brain, ability, partner, joining, increase, aloud) A: Wendy came first in the English competition. I think she is a (1) English learner. B: Maybe she is. She doesn‘t have a super (超级的) (2) . She does well in English because she (3) it a lot every day. Do you know she reads English (4) for 20 every morning? And she is always so (5) when she studies. A: And I know she reads English magazines every week. She has the (6) to understand very long news reports, but I can‘t. And I can‘t (7) my reading speed. Sometimes I feel it hard to learn English. B: It can be easy. All you need is to spend enough time on it and learn it in right ways. A: Maybe you‘re right. And I just think I need a (8) to learn English with. B: What about (9) an English club? It will help you a lot. A: Sounds like a good idea. Thanks, Mrs. Lee. B: You‘re welcome. Remember success doesn‘t come (10) . You need to be patient .五、 请阅读下面这篇文章,根据所提供的信息,完成信息卡。A different way of teaching is widely used in our English study.Before class, we make study plans first.Then we look up the new words, listen to the recording and read the text.When we meet problems we can't solve by ourselves, we always write them down in our notebooks. In class, we sit in groups to discuss the problems freely.The teacher always offers help when we need.After discussion, it's time for us to give a report to the class.We also make conversations in4 pairs and practice a lot.It's really good for our listening and speaking. After class, we have less homework now so we can go to the library to read English books, magazines and newspapers.We can also surf the Internet for useful information. In a word, we enjoy the new way of studying.We can make more progress in our study. Information Card Main idea Before class Changes 3.______ _________ After class Conclusion (结论) A different way of learning is 1.________ used in our English study. We make study 2.________ first. We sit in groups to 4.______ the problem freely. We have 5.________ homework so we can go to the library. In a word, we can make more progress in the new way.六、书面表达(满分 15 分) (一)假如你是张晓华,下面是你的笔友李军给你写的一封电子邮件。请给他写封回信, 帮助他解决一下问题。 要求: 1. 注意书信的格式。 2. 针对问题提出合理的建议。3. 80 词左右。Dear Xiaohua, I‘m very interested in English. I think English is very useful and important to us. But I find it not easy for me to memorize words. We have many chances to speak English, but I‘m very shy. So when it‘s my turn to speak, I often feel very nervous. And I‘m afraid of making mistakes. I work very hard, but I still can‘t improve my English. What should I do now? Please give me some good advice. Thank you very much for helping me. Yours, Li Jun Dear Li Jun, I‘m glad to help you. I think you should memorize words by using them. You can make complete sentences with the words. And you should get much spoken English practice. It‘s a good way to join an English language club. Don‘t be afraid of making mistakes. And get more chances of answering questions in class. Try to get o ver the problem of shyness. You are hard-working, and I believe you can improve your English. Good luck! Yours, Zhang XiaohuaUnit 2一.短语归纳I think that mooncakes are delicious!2.care about 关心 在乎 4.not only ……but also……不但……而且…… 6.used to do 过去常常做…… 8.give out 分发 发放 10.the Chinese spring festival 中国春节 12.sound like 听起来像51.put on 增加(体重)发胖 3.end up 最终成为, 最后处于 5.shoot down 射下 7.remind sb. of 使某人想起 9.the water festival 泼水节 11.next year 明年 13.each other 互相 彼此 15.on mid-autumn night 在中秋之夜 17.lay out 摆开 布置 19.as a result 结果 因此 21.more and more popular 越来越受欢迎 23.dress up 装扮 穿上盛装 25.make money 挣钱 27.between ……and…… 在……和……之间 29.the lantern festival 元宵节 31.go to ……for a vacation 去……度假 33.wash away 冲走 洗掉 35.shoot down 射下 37.the tradition of ……的传统 41.have to 必须 45.wake up 醒来14.in the shape of 以……的形状 16.fly up to 飞向 18.come back 回来 20.mother‘s day 母亲节 22.think of 想起 认为 思考 24.the importance of ……的重要性 26.in need 需要帮助 处于困境中 28.the dragon boat festival 龙舟节 30.like best 最喜欢 32.be similar to与……相似34.mid-autumn festival 中秋节 36.call out 大声呼喊 38.at night 在夜里 在晚上 42.play a trick on sb 捉弄某人 44.care about 关心 46.the beginning of ……的开始39.one……,the other……一个……,另一个… 40.Father‘s day 父亲节不得不43.the spirit of ……的精神二.用法集萃1.感叹句式一:What+(a/an) +adj+名词(+主语+谓语+其他) ! 多么……的……感叹句式二:How +adj/adv+主语+谓语+其他! ……多么……!2.in+时间段在……后4.plan to do sth 计划做某事 6.one of +名词复数形式……之一 10.used to be 过去是…… 12.tell sb(not)to do sth 告诉某人做某 14.promise to do sth 承诺、答应做某事3.give sb. sth. 给某人某物 5.refuse to do sth 拒绝做某事 9.make sb do sth 让某人做某事 11.warn sb(not) to do sth 告诫某人做某事7.it +is+名词+动词不定式(to do sth)做某事是… 8.what …think of…?认为…怎么样?事13.decide to do sth 决定 做某事三.语法全解1.宾语从句一.连词 a.陈述语序(that) b.一般疑问句(if 或 whether) c.特殊疑问句(5w,1h)二. 陈述语 序 三.时态 可跟 that 从句做宾语的动词:say, think, insist, wish, hope, demand, imagine,wonder, know, see, believe, agree, admit, deny, expect, explain, order, command, feel, dream, suggest, hear, mean, notice, prefer, request, require, propose, declare, report 等6 例:I don‘t know what they are looking for.Could you tell me when the train will leave? 注意:当主句谓语动词是 think, believe, suppose, expect 等词,而宾语从句的意思是否定时,常把否定转移至主句表示。 例:I don‘t think it is right for him to treat you like that. 注意:由 whether,if 引导的宾语从句 由 whether(if)引导的宾语从句,实际上是 一般疑问句演变而来的,意思是D是否‖。 例:I wonder whether(if) they will come to our party. 注意:当宾语从句表示的是一个客观真理或者事实时,即使主句是过去时,从 句也用一般现在时态。 例:The teacher told us that light travels faster than sound. 2.感叹句结构(P56) How+adj. /adv. + 主 + 谓! What (a/an)+名+ 主 + 谓! 例:What an interesting story it is! How tall Yao Ming is! 练习 a. 将下列句子改为感叹句It‘s a nice dress. They are lovely animals. It‘s bad weather. Her son is very naughty She is a very careful student.第二单元检测一. 单项选择1.___________exciting news! A. What B. What an C. How D. How an 2. Do you know _________there will be a soccer match on CCTV5 tonight? A. that B. if C. where D. when 3. She wondered ________I liked best about Mid-Autumn Festival? A. that B. whether C. if D. what 4. Chang‘e refused _________the magic medicine to Feng Meng. A. to give B. gave C. giving D. give 5. ― It‘s dangerous to swim in this river. ― Yes, you are right. The government has people not to swim in it. A. trained B. warned C. led D. encouraged 6. .I‘ve five pounds because I ate too much meat. A.put up B.put off C.put away D.put on 7. ― Linda, do Chinese people celebrate Easter Day? ― No. This is the first time I‘ve celebrated festival. A. the B. a C. /; the D. /; a 8. ― What did you do on April Fool‘s Day?― I played a trick my friends. A. on B. to C. with D. at 9. ―Do you know if Jimmy ―I am not sure. But if he to the party? , I will give him a big surprise. C. comes D. comesA. will come B. will come 10 ―Why do you call these cakes mooncakes?7 ―Can‘t you see? They are in the A. size 11. ― B. shapeof the moon. C. weight D. tastewe have! There is dragon dance in the park. ―Sounds great. We can‘t miss it. B. How good luck C. What a good luck D. How a good luckA. What good luck12. Jenny keeps two pets. One is a dog, _________is a rabbit. A. another B. an other C. the other D. other 13. Chang‘e refused _________the magic medicine to Feng Meng. A. to give B. gave C. giving D. give 14. ---He dressed up ________a ghost last night. How scary! ---Take it easy! He just played a trick ________us. A. in, on B. in, in C. as, on D. as, in 15. ― Can we visit Hong Kong this summer holiday? ― I wonder it is the best time to go there. A. if B. when C. what D. how .16 ― I am going back to America for Thanksgiving Day. ― . And we will miss you. A. Enjoy yourself B. You‘re welcome C. That‘s interesting D. The same to you 17.Halloween is a popular festival North America and it‘s October 31st. A.in,on B.in,in C.on, on D.on, in 18.― are you going to Chiang Mai? ―In two weeks. A.How long B.How soon C.How often D.When 19.Chinese people eat mooncakes Mid-autumn nights. A.in B.on C.of D.at 20. he Chang‘e to come back! A.How,hoped B.What,hoped C.How,wished D.What, wished二、用所给单词适当形式填空。1. Linda‘s brother often (wear) a shirt and a tie at work. 2. The old man (lay) out a newspaper on the bench and sat down on it. 3. My dog usually barks when it sees a (strange) walk past. 4. Bad luck! A thief (steal) my wallet on the bus this morning. 5. Chinese people often show their hospitality (殷勤招待) by (treat) their friends. 6.I believe that April is the (hot) month of the year. 7.A Christmas Carol is a famous short novel (write) by Charles Dickens. 8.I found a boy (lie) on the road when I went by. 9.He was _______________(lay) his backpack when his mother came in. 10.The girl refuses ________________(go) home now. 11.I enjoy _______________(read) articles by Lu Xun. 12.Linda said the moon_______________(travel) round the earth. 13.Catherine said that she _______________(go) to Guangzhou. 14. We are sure that he ________ (go) to school tomorrow. 15. Could you tell me where the post office ______ (is)? 16. Our father said that he _______ (will) buy a new computer.8 17. I hear that he _______ (swim) in the sea yesterday. 18. The little boy tells us where his father _______ (work). 19.He puts five ________ (pound) into the bottle every day. 21.He tried his best ________ (answer) my questions. 22.People started the tradition of ________ (admire)the moon since then. 23.I plan ________ (travel) during the summer holiday. 24.________ (mother) Day is on the second Sunday of May. 25.I have many ways________ (solve) this problem. 26.They spend two days ________ (do) this task. 27.It is a good idea ________ (memorize) the poem. 28We can get ________ (warm) from the sun. 29.I warn him not ________ (play) on the road. 30.I decide ________ (keep) reading English every morning. 三. 按要求改写下列句子。 1. I had a wonderful time at the party. (改为感叹句) I had at the party! 2. This idea sounds so amazing. (改为感叹句) this idea sounds! 3. DThe parade will be the best part of the trip,‖ said Jim. (改为含有宾语从句的复合句) Jim said the parade be the best part of the trip. 4. DAre you sure of the time?‖ James asked me. (改为含有宾语从句的复合句) James asked me I sure of the time. 5. Our teacher said to us, DLight travels faster than sound.‖ (改为含有宾语从句的复合句) Our teacher told us than sound. 6. These flowers are from Guangdong. He said. He said ___________ these flowers ______________ from Guangdong. 7. Light travels faster than sound. My teacher told me. My teacher told me ___________ light __________ faster than sound. 8. Can they speak French? I want to know. I want to know _________ __________ ___________ ___________ French.四. 根据句意, (一)用所给单词或短语的适当形式填空。 (warm, , punish, dress up as ,think of, care about,, wake up, remind... of)1. This Halloween, I will Snow White. 2. When my parents called me from my hometown, I could feel the telephone. 3. When I failed my exams, my parents usually encouraged me instead of 4. Our parents us most in the world. 5. The music made me my happy childhood. 6. If you go to the photo exhibition (展览), the photos will you earthquake on May 12, 2008. 7. Jenny usually at 5 o‘clock in the morning. over the me.the(二)选词填空。surprised, interest , wanted, were, more, returned, thought, finished, stopped &You will have a beautiful trip,& the driver told me. The bus, he said, did not go straight to the beach. It went through some of the__1__places of the city. &Fine,& I__2__.9 It was still too early to get to the beach.I__3__to know why the bus left early at eight in the morning and__4__at four in the afternoon. I was_5___that the bus was full. All the people on the bus__6__women.And they all seemed to know each other. &They must go to the beach together often, &I thought. The bus__7__several times to let people off. Wasn't any of them going all the way to the beach? The bus drove on, and more and__8__people got off. Ithen realized that the bus was the service bus for workers in those places of interest. It took them to their workplaces in the morning and took them back to the city after they__9__their work there. In the end the bus arrived at the beach.I got off, but I was the only one at the beach.(三)用所给单词填空,使短文完整正确(每个单词限用一次)。(may, place, him. (2) when, how, jumped, smiled, them, knowing, easy, lost) One day, some people set out to sea by ship. One of (1) took his pet monkey withthey were far out at sea, their ship was broken for some reason and everyonefell into the sea, including (包括) the monkey. The monkey was sure that he would (3) his life because he couldn‘t swim. Suddenly a dolphin came and put him on her back. They soon got to an island and then the monkey (4) down from the dolphin‘s back. ?‖ The dolphin asked the monkey, DDo you know this (5) that I am a prince?‖ (6) that no one had ever lived on the island, the dolphin said, DWell, you (7) can I be a king?‖ . As you are the only creature be a prince, but now you can be a king!‖ The monkey then asked, D(8) The dolphin (9) monkey alone. The story tells us that those who lie (撒谎) may end up in trouble. and answered, DThat‘s (10)The monkey answered, DYes, I do. The king of this island is my father. Don‘t you know(生物) on this island, you will naturally be the king!‖ And then she swam away, leaving the七、任务型阅读When I was 5 years old, I went to the USA with my mom. I can still remember the first Halloween holiday I had in the USA. On the morning of Halloween(万圣节), we paid a visit to a pumpkin farm. Each of us brought a pumpkin to school with us. I used the pumpkin to make a lantern which had two triangle eyes and a scary mouth. In the afternoon, we put on the Halloween costumes and went on parade in school. Some of the costumes were nice, but some of them looked scary. I chose to wear a suit of Superman‘s clothes. I did a lot of things that day, but the part I liked best was Dtrick or treat‖ in the evening. (1)After dinner, I went outside with an empty bag. I hoped to get a lot of candies from people. At first, I was a bit nervous, so when I knocked at the door, my heart was beating very fast. A lady came out, and I said carefully to her, DTrick or treat.‖ My voice was very low, and even myself could10 hardly hear it. To my surprise, the lady was so kind to give me two candy bars, and I was so excited, thanked the lady and moved on. I couldn‘t remember how many houses I visited, but I could remember how many candies I got―I got 91 pieces of candy that day, and (2) 我以自己 而感到自豪. What a happy Halloween I had! And I wish we could have a Halloween every month!根据短文内容,完成下列任务: 1.把划线部分翻译成汉语:1. 2.把所给汉语翻译成英语:2. 根据短文内容,回答下列问题:3.How any pieces of candy did the writer got from the people thst dsy? 4.How many Halloweens did the writer wish to have one year? 5.给短文命个恰当的题目:unit3 Could you please tell me where the restaurants are?一.短语归纳1.a pair of 一对,一双,一副 3.on one‘s / the way to 在去……的路上 5.pass by 路过 经过 7.excuse me 打扰了 11.go past 经过 路过 13.a good place to eat 一个吃饭的好地方 15.on time 准时 19.come on 快点 2.between A and B 在 a 和 b 之间 4.pardon me 什么,请再说一遍 6.look forward to 盼望 期待 8.get some magazines 得到一些杂志 12.a little earlier 早一点儿 14.in different situation 在不同的情况下 16.get to 到达 18.on one‘s / \the right 在右边 20.the shopping center 购物中心 22.lead into 导入请原谅9.get some information about 获取有关……的一些信息 10.turn left\right 向左\向右 转按时 请过来17.have dinner 吃晚餐 21.the corner of....... 的角落/拐角处引入二.用法集萃 1.not ……? until……直到……猜……2.let‘s do sth 咱们做某事吧! 3.spend time doing sth 话费时间做某事 5.would like to do sth 想要做某事You never know until you try something.4.thank sb for doing sth 为做某事而感谢某 6.look forward to doing sth 盼望做某事7. It seems (that)… It seems a rock band plays there every evening. 8. Could you please tell me... ? Could you please tell me how to get to the post office?11 9.take 的用法 ① take some food take some medicine (=have 吃, 喝) take notes 做笔记 ③ take one‘s temperature ( 测量 ) ④ It takes sb some time/money to do something ( 花费,需要 ) ⑤ I‘ll take this coat.(=buy 购买) ⑥ take somebody / something to ( 带领,拿去,取 ) ⑦take a train to Chongqing ( 乘坐 ) ⑧ take off( 脱下) 10.turn 的用法 turn to page 80 翻到 It is your turn.轮到你了。 at the turning 在转弯处 turn on/ off/ up/ down 关 turn right/ left at the first turning /crossing②第三单元检测 一.单项选择1. ― Does my question sound ― I don‘t think so. You can ask more A. politely 2. It‘s not enough A. join ― Yes, I A. will 4. ― I don‘t know A. what to do ― Oh, it‘s hard to choose. A. Either 6. ― I wonder B. Neither B. to join B. polite C. joining an English club. D. to joining enough? by using Dcould‖ instead of Dcan‖. C. politely D. polite3. ― You really went to the park last weekend? go there. Look! This is a photo of me in the park. B. would C. do D. did next. ― Let‘s ask our teacher for help. B. what should I do C. how to do are my favorites. C. Both D. All C. where D. if5. ― Would you like to go to the forest park or the water park?we‘ll go to the Children‘s Park this weekend. B. when ?― We can go there by bus. A. how 7. Could you please tell meA. where is the nearest library B. where the nearest library is C. where is the nearest bookstore D. where the nearest bookstore is 8. What did you say just now? ― I asked her A. where is the hotel C. where was the hotel ― What about singing a song? A. how I can start with B. what I can start with12.B. where the hotel is D. where the hotel was .9. ― I am worried about the coming speech. I don‘t even know C. how should I start withD. what should I start with10.Tom never went to bed he finished his homework last night. A.because B.if C.until D.while 11.On my way home,I pass a fruit shop every day. A.to,by B.to,past C.\, by D.of, for 12.I miss my grandparents very much. I‘m seeing them again. A.looking for B.looking after C.looking forward D.looking forward to 13.It‘s always busy, so come earlier to get a table. A.a bit of B.a little C.very D.more 14.The bookstore is your right,beside the bank. A.in B.at C.on D.of 15.The expressions they use might whom they are speaking to or how well they know each other. A.instead of B.lead in to C.because of D.depend on 16. ― The game is too hard for me. I will certainly lose. ― You never say no before you try. A. Forget it! B. I‘m sorry. C. Come on! D. Pardon me? 17.Students should learn how ________ problems. A.solve B.solving C.can solve D.to solve二、用所给单词的适当形式填空。1.I‘ looking forward to (see) you again. 2.Would you like (go)to a ovie with us tonight? 3.We should speak to the old (polite). 4.I don‘t know how long he spent (drive) a car to shanghai yesterday. 5.Thank you very much for (tell) e the truth. 6.He drove his car in the (derect) of Beijing. 7.It‘s sunny today, let him (go) swimming. 8.She is an (Italy) singer. 9.The flower is ________ (迷人的) at night. 10.It is ________ (方便的) to go shopping in this area. 11.Please speak________ (礼貌地) to the old people. 12.I have enough time ________ (go) to school by bike. 13.Could you tell me how ________ (go) home? 14.It's ________ (polite) to speak loudly in public. 15.There are few people in the street.It's ________ (crowded) at all. 16.I would like ________ (make) a postcard. 17.He is ________ (wonder) if he will go to the Summer Place. 18.Would you mind ________ (open) the door? 19.Could you tell me where the restrooms ________ (be)? 20.I am ________ (excite) to go swimming. 21.You don't need ________ (go) to school. 22.If it doesn't rain tomorrow, we ________ (have) a party. 23.The restaurant is always busy, so come a little ________ (early) to get a table.三将下列简单句合并为复合句 1.Where is my Chinese book?I don't know .I don't know ______ my Chinese book ____.13 2.She studies in Lantian Middle School. Jane says. Jane says ______ ________ in Lantian Middle School. 3.Do you study French? Could you tell me? Could you tell me ____ ______ ________ French? 4.Was he the first to come here? Please tell me. Please tell me ____ ____ ______ the first to come here. 5.The earth goes around the sun. The teacher told the students. The teacher told the students ______ the earth ______ around the sun.四A. 从方框中选择合适的词组,并用其适当形式填空。(such as, ask about, lead in, parking lot, look forward to address walk up, speak)1. People in the west don‘t like to 3. I 4. There is not a 5. By your reply soon. near the cinema, so we‘d better take a bus instead of driving there. to a request with a question, you can make others feel more comfortable. to us. is a famous scientist. ladies‘ ages. Up and Frozen. 2. I am interested in many Hollywood animations (卡通影片),6. Look! The policeman is 7 There will be a speech in the hall. The 8.Would you please tell me your e-mailB 根据短文意思,用方框中所给词语填空,使文章通顺、完整 at, part Life is not easy, so I‘d like to say DWhen anything (1) classmates often laughed (2) something happened, and it (3) My mother asked me to take (4) to speak (5) , believe in yourself!‖ When I was a young boy, I was too shy to speak to anyone. My me. I was sad but could do nothing. Later, my life. It was an English speech contest. in it. What a terrible idea! It meant I had .‖ Then the hardly, changed, before, win, happens, down, chose, practiced ,all the teachers and students of my school!DCome on, boy. Believe in yourself! You are sure to (6) mother and I talked about many different topics(主题). At last I (7)topic DBelieve in yourself‖. I tried my best to remember all the speech and (8) it over 100 times. With my mother‘s great love, I did well in the contest. I could (9)___________ believe my ears when the news came that I had won the first place. I heard the cheers (欢呼声)from the teachers and students. Those classmates who once looked (10)__________ on me, now all said congratulations to me五、信息归纳。A boy and his father went walking in the mountains.Suddenly the boy fell, hurt14 himself, and cried, DAAAhhhhhhhh ! ! !‖ To his surprise, he heard the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain, DAAAhhhhhhhh! ! ! ‖ Then the boy shouted, DWho are you?‖ He received the answer, DWho are you?‖ He got angry at the answer, so he shouted, DFoolish!‖ He received the answer, DFoolish!‖ He looked at his father and asked, DWhat's going on?‖ The father smiled and said, DMy son, listen,‖ And then he shouted to mountain, DI love you!‖ The voice answered, DI love you!‖ Again the man cried, DYou are the best!‖ The voice answered, DYou are the best!‖ The boy was surprised, but did not understand.Then the father explained (解 释), DPeople call this Echo, but really this is life.It gives you back everything you say or do.Our life is just a reflection (反映) of what we have done.If you want more love in the world, have more love in your heart.If you want to be successful, work hard.This can be used in everything in life.Life will give you back everything you have given to it.‖ Information Card What the boy and his father did in the They 1.____________ in mountain it. How the boy felt when he heard the He was 2.__________. answer How many times the father shouted to 3.________________ the mountain times. What people call the phenomenon (现 4.________________. 象) Life will give back What can we get from the passage? everything you 5.________________.六. 书面表达 (共 1 题,计 20 分) 假设你是 Lucy,国庆节期间你将和父母去某城市旅游。你从网上获得了 Sunshine Hotel 的 部分信息。请你写一封电子邮件给该宾馆的经理,介绍你的行程并咨询如下相关细节:1. How far is the hotel from the airport? 2. How can you get to the hotel? 3. Do they offer free breakfast? 4. Is there a discount (折扣) for a long stay?要求: 1. 覆盖要点,请补充合理的细节; 2. 80 词左右,开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Sir, My family is planning a holiday to your city. I got some information about your hotel, but I still have some questions to ask. Would you be kind enough to reply to my e-mail? Dear Sir, My family is planning a holiday to your city. I got some information about your hotel, but I still have some questions to ask. Would you be kind enough to reply to my e-mail?15 We are arriving in your city on October 1st. And we plan to stay in your hotel for 5 days. Would you tell me how far your hotel is from the airport? And we‘d like to know how we can get to your hotel. Also, we wonder whether you offer free breakfast. Last but not least, would you mind telling us whether there is a discount for a long stay? Thanks for your time. I‘m looking forward to your reply.unit 4一.短语归纳1.used to do 过去常常做I used to be afraid of the dark.2.deal with 对付 应付 4.take pride in 为……感到自豪 6.in public 公开地 8.take up sth 开始做,接受,占用 10.worry about 为……担忧 12.think about 考虑 14.on the soccer team 在足球队 16.make a decision 做决 定 18.even though 尽管 20.in the last few years 在过去的几年里 22.turn red 变红 24.be careful 当心 26.a very small number of …极少数的…… 28.all the time 一直 总是 30.change one‘s life3.be proud of 为……骄傲 ,感到自豪 5.from time to time 时常,有时 7.in person 亲身,亲自 9.not……anymore 不再 11.hang out 闲逛 13.be alone 独处 15.no longer 不再 17.to one‘s surprise 令某人吃惊的是 19.pay attention to 对……注意,留心 21.be afraid of 害怕 23.tons of attention 很多关注 25.give up 放弃 27.give a speech 作演讲 29.be interested in 对……感兴趣 31.take care of 照顾改变某人的生活32.one of……,……之一 .2.be afraid of doing sth 害怕做某事 4.make sb do sth 让某人做某事 6.try to do sth 尽力做某事 8.be prepared to do sth 准备做某事 10.begin to so sth 开始做某事 12.decide to do 决定做某事 14.It‘s hard to believe that …很难相二.用法集萃1.used to do sth 过去常常做某 3.have to do sth 必须做某事 5.give up doing sth 放弃做什么 7.adj+ enough to do sth 足够…而能够做某事 9.see sb doing sth 看见某人在做某事 11require sb to do sth 要求某人做某事 13.make a decision to do sth 决定做某事16 信……15.It +has+been +一段时间+ since+从句 16.dare to do sth 敢于做某事自从……以来已经有很多 长时间了17.It‘s adj+ for sb+ to do sth 对某人来说做某 18.take up doing sth 开始做某事 三.语法全解1. 辨析: used to do sth. 过去常常做… get/be used to sth./doing sth. 习惯于… be used to do 被用于做…(被动语态) be used by 由(被)…使用(被动语态) be used as … 被当做…使用(被动语态) be used for doing 被用于做…(被动语态) 例: I used to go to work by bus. Now I take a taxi. He used to be a problem boy. She used to be very shy. I‘m used to drinking a cup of water after meal. He‘s been used to living in the dormitory. A hammer is used to drive nails. This machine is used to clean the floor. The girl is being used as a servant in the house. A knife can be used for cutting bread. 2) afford(支付得起)的用法 afford sth 买得起…… afford to do sth 有足够的…去做… 例:His mother couldn‘t afford to pay for her child‘s education. They did not consider whether they could afford the time or not. We can‘t afford to pay such a price. (such 和 so 区别见 P110) 3) take pride in sth/ sb = be proud of sth/ sb 为…感到自豪 例:He was watching me and take pride in everything good I do. I take pride in my child. =I‘m proud of my child. 注:He take pride in everything good I do. 这是一个定语从句。省略了关系代词 that。先行词为不定代词时,关系代词只能用 that。 4)the+序数词+最高级+N 第几(大/长/高…) One of the/形容词性物主代词+Ns 谓语用三单 例:He is now one of the best students in his class One of my best friends is a doctor. One of his most expensive pens has been lost. The yellow river is the second largest river in china. Mount Qomolangma is the first highest mountain around the world第四单元检测17 一单项选择1. ― Only a small number of students able to pass the exam. ― Yes. The number no more than 20. A. is B. is C. are D. are 2.―Mike , you‘ve got so many beautiful stamps . ―Yeah. I collect stamps when I was 8 years old . A was used to B used to C am used to D used 3.Our hometown a lot in the last few years . A changed B has changed C is changing D changes 4.Zhang Lin used to in the daytime , but now he is used to at night . A read , read B reading , read C read , reading D reading , reading 5.Every year a lot of tourists travel to Hainan , because it‘s island . A so a beautiful B so beautiful C such a beautiful D a such beautiful 6.There a swimming pool here . A used to have B was used to be C used to be D is used to having 7.I used to play soccer and I was the soccer team . A / , in B the , on C a , on D / , on 8.His teacher advised his parents with their son . A talk B talking C talked D to talk 9.― you take a bus to school ?―Yes . But now I usually walk to school . A Did , use to B Were , used to C Do , use t o D Do, used to 10.He won‘t dare his promise . A break B to break C breaking D breaks 11.I saw him to the shop with his cousin just now . A goes B go C to go D went 12.The dinning hall is to hold 300 people. A.enough big B.enough small C.small enough D.big enough (1) 13.It‘s been three years we last saw our primary school classmates. A.since B.for C.until D.after 14.She is girl from Asia. A.a 18-year-old B.an 18-year-old C.an 18-years-old D.a 18-years-old 15.―Many students don‘t know how to difficulties and become worried. ―I think they should ask the teacher for help. A.play with B.deal with C.talk e up with 16.I didn‘t use to be popular in school,but now I get attention everywhere I go. A.tons of B.very C.much too D.a lot 17.Though he is at home,he doesn‘t feel for he has many things to do. A.alone,lonely B.lonely,alone C.alone,alone D.lonely,lonely 18.―Mom,I was the first to reach the top of the mountain. ―Good job,Jack. I‘m of you. A.careful B.proud C.tired D.afraid 19.Lucy used to go to bed late, she? A.didn‘t B.doesn‘t C.hadn‘t D.isn‘t18 20.our surprise,the ground is covered with snow. A.By B.To C.For D.In 21.We all take in Liu Yang,the great astronaut. A.pride B.prides C.proud D.proudly 22.My brother is not old enough after himself. A.look B.looking C.to look D.looked 23. ― Baseball is a popular game among students in Taipei. ― Really? But it‘s unpopular in our city. Students A. often B. seldom C. usually D. alwaysplay it.24.However, attention can also be a bad thing. A.too much B.much too C.too many D.many too 26.Our teacher advises us ________ a lot of books to improve our study. A.to read B.reading C.reads D.read 27.They arrived ________ Shanghai ________ a cold morning. A. in B. on C. on D. in 28 I don‘t know you. A. what A. pass it B. why C. who D. how . C. catch it D. make it 29. ― Andy says his team will win the cup in the final.― I am sure they will B. keep it 30 ― Do you often e-mail your friends? ― No. I use WeChat more often, but I A. have to and attention. A. has B. would like to e-mail my friends. C. used to D. get to a lot of care to deal with them.― Calm down first. Let‘s see what I can do for31 ― Look! The goldfish is dying.― What a pity! This kind of goldfish B. offers C. requires D. receives(2)32. ― James, can you tell me 33 ―Why do you work so hard? ― Because I hope I can make my parents A. take pride in B. take care of ― I don‘t A. need B. have me. I don‘t want to let them down. C. be strict with D. be afraid of ?------. He used to be a shy and quiet boy. A. what is Paul like B. what Paul is like C. what does Paul like D. what Paul likes34. ― You should say sorry to your father for the mistake you made, Tom. to meet his eyes. What if he gets angry with me? C. refuse B. didn‘t D. dare it?― Yes. But now it has turned into D. wasn‘t C. was35. ― This place used to be full of trees, buildings. A. did二用所给单词的适当形式填空(8分)1.He got good 2.It‘s interesting 3.France is a on her exam . (score). how people have changed . (see) country . (Europe)19 4.After his parents to Guangzhou , his life changed .(move) 5.After that , he became more in history .(interest) 6.I spent much time on the Internet . (chat) 7.I used to ants and other insects when I was a child .(watch) 8.These things are for my life . (help) 9.I didn't use________ (be) popular. 10.He enjoys ________ (listen) to the radio. 11.I am afraid of ________ (go) out at night. 12.To be healthy, we should eat a lot of ________ (vegetable). 13. Without hard work, it would be impossible for you 14. The hotel is 15 It‘s high time that we made a (get) good grades in exams. (exact) what we want. It‘s a perfect one for us to stay in. (decide). There is no need to discuss it anymore.16.She is not strong enough (go) walking up ountains. 17.When I walked past the park,I saw some old pople (do) Chinese Kongfu. 18.Don t give up (study) hard. Because you are a good student. 19.Finally,his parents made a decision (send) him to a boarding school. 20.He has been working hard and is now one of (good) student in his class. 21.My life (change) a lot in the last few years. 22.At last, he made an important (decide). 23.He didn t dare (speak) in front of the people. 24.He is able ________ (travel) in the countryside. 25.He gave up ________ (drive).三. 按要求完成句子。1. My parents often took a walk after supper in the past. (改写同义句) My parents a walk after supper. 2. My uncle used to work in Sichuan. (改写成否定句)(3)My uncle I 4. 朱迪不再是一个害羞的女孩了。 Judy is Mr Cao history. 3. 我开始从事培训志愿者工作已经一年了。 It has been a year since I Being a volunteer makes me something more meaningful. 5. 面对这么多困难,我们决定继续奋斗,而不是放弃。20work in Sichuan. to work, but now I ride my bike. a shy girl . teach history? He has so much knowledge of3. 我以前经常开车上班,但是现在我骑车。(完成译句)5. 曹老师以前是不是教过历史?他历史知识真丰富。training volunteers. time, but my time was spent on4. 当志愿者让我的私人时间变少了,但是我的时间花在更有意义的事情上了。 Facing so many difficulties, we‘ve decided to of .instead四 从方框中选择合适的词组,并用其适当形式填空。 (be proud of, be absent from, all the time, in person, take care of,Europe introduceup) 1. I am tired of working with numbers , so I give up my job as an accountant (会 homeless cats and dogs. give计).2. The kind lady spends a lot of free time Tom 4. Both Jim and his cousin 5. Every one of the club .6 I have never thought of 8. This country is not a . the party yesterday. What a pity! being a member of the great team. my dream. . country, though some parts of it are in Europe. 3. I will not send the package byexpress ( 快 递 ). I‘ve decided to take it to7. At the meeting, Mr. Wang began with a short五、选词填空( using , How , photos , their , spend , bring ,But ,easily ,with, what , better , paying) Ten years ago , few people had mobile phones. But now , most people have phones . With a mobile phone people can make phone calls You can even take 4 5 and send them to friends far away . 2 1 own mobile 3 . .Our life has changed alot because of it . Chatting and message exchanging help people get to know each other(4)amazing ! And now we can do more and more things 6 it , such as playing games , for what we buy . But there 8 getting and sending e-mails , surfing the Internet , or even 7 it for a long time . And for students , if they be able to study well . In a word , mobile phones play an important role in our daily life . It‘s helpful and necessary . 1 2 10 people , especially students , should use them properly . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 9are some disadvantages . You have to pay the bill and it‘s bad for your body if you keeptoo much time playing with it , they may not六. 任务型阅读 (共5小题,计10分) 阅读下面短文,根据短文内容完成下列各题。If you had only 45 minutes to stay with your family a day, what would you do? Watching TV or eating?21 According to the latest survey about family life in Britain, many people probably do both at the same time. The results of the survey of 3,000 children and parents signal (暗示) a worrying problem: The family relationship is becoming worse. Some experts (专家) say that the problem is caused by a Dfamily-unfriendly culture‖. The results show that most families get together for only 45 minutes a day. And most of the time is spent either in front of the TV or eating. Sally Brown, a 15-year-old girl, said, DThere are two girls in my family ― my sister and I. Our parents never play with us and they don‘t think they should do this. When we go outside and play with other children, our mother usually does housework or cooks. When our father gets back home, we have dinner together. And then we go out to play again after having helped wash the dishes. Our parents don‘t always help us do anything we can ― sometimes they even encourage us to do something difficult on our own. They think this is a much better way to educate children. In fact, we hope our parents can read to us before we go to bed. We hope to spend more time with them.‖ 1. What do most British families do when they get together according to the latest survey? They It is caused by a She usually Sally‘s parents think 5. What do the two girls hope? They hope to . . . . 2. What causes the family relationship to become wrose according to some experts? 3. What does the mother usually do when the two girls play with other children outside? 4. What do Sally‘s parents think is a much better way to educate children?(5).七. 书面表达 (共 1 题,计 20 分) Mary 在学校参加了一个 Buddy Club, 从那以后,她改变了很多。请你结合下面所给的 提示,写一篇英语短文。In the past Personalities Hobbies Abilities shy, quiet, get nervous easily reading Now brave, outgoing… reading, singing… good at dancing, singing…要求: 1. 覆盖要点,可以合理增加细节; 2. 80 词左右,开头与结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。Joining a club sometimes changes a person greatly.22 Joining a club sometimes changes a person greatly. Mary used to be a shy and quiet girl. She used to get nervous easily and her face often turned red when she spoke with strangers. She liked reading in her free time. However, she has changed a lot since she joined the Buddy Club. Now, Mary is so brave and outgoing that she isn‘t afraid of speaking in public anymore. What‘s more, she has lots of hobbies, such as singing, writing and dancing. She is good at them as well.从进入中学到现在,在你身上一定发生了不少变化。请写一篇文章描述一下你 的变化。词数 80 个左右。 (从相貌,性格 及爱好等方面来写)_________________________________________________________________ _______ _________________________________________________________________ _______参考范文:Since I was a midschool student, I I have changed a lot! For example,I used to be very short and fat, but I am tall and thin now. I also used to have long hair, but now my hair is short..I used to be very lazy.I didn't get up until being late for school.But now I get up very early for sports.I used to like playing football, but I like basketball now. So during these years, I really have changed a lot!unit5一短语归纳What are the shirts made of ?1.be made of 由...制成的(表示制成成品后,仍可看出原材料是什么)23 2.be made from由...制成的(在成品中已无法辨认原材料)4.be used for 被用于... 6.be covered with 用...覆盖 8.by hand 用手 10.on the last friday of each month 最后一个星期 12.make high-technology products 制造高科技产 14.many different kinds of 许多不同种类的 16.such as 例如 18.ask for help 请求帮助 20.put……on…… 把……放在……上 22.good luck 好运 24.be made in 在……制造的 26.on the sides of mountains 在山腰上 28.a kite festival 风筝节 30.turn ……into ……把……变成…… 32.in trouble 处于困境中3.be known for 以...闻名 5.no matter 不论;无论 7.as far as i know 据我所知 9.be good for 对……有益五11.be good at 擅长品13.the earth‘s surface 地球表面 15.fly a kite 放风筝 17.according to 根据 按照 19.a symbol of ……的象征 21.be used for 被用于做…… 23.at a very high heat 在高温下 25.be famous for 以……著名 27.traffic accident 交通事故 29.be from 来自 31.send out 放出 33.rise into 上升上涨34.paper cutting剪纸35.be used by 被……使用 37.sky lanterns 孔明灯36.during the spring festival 在春节期间 38.all over the world 全世界二.用法集萃1. no matter +what / when / where =whatever / whenever / wherever D无论什么/什么时候/哪里‖2. it 放在 find / found 后做形式宾语的用法 3. It seems that +从句 D好像……‖ 5.avoid doing sth 避免做某事 7.want to do sth 想做某事 4.buy sb.sth.=buy sth for sb 给某人买某物 6.allow sb to do sth 允许某人做某事 8.learn to do sth 学会 做某事9.It takes + sb. +一段时间 + to do sth 做某事花费某人多长时间 10.try to do sth 尽力做某事10.辨析:be made of 由...制作/制造(材料):在成品中能看出原材料 be made from 由...制造/制成(材料):在成品中看不出原材料 be made in 在...制作/制造 (产地) Made in China.中国制造 例:The desk is made of wood. Bread is made of flour. The paper is made from wood. Wine is made of grapes. This kind of plane is made in China. 11. be famous for 以...闻名;为人知晓 be known for 因...而闻名 be famous as 作为...而闻名 be known as 作为...而闻名24 例:Jingdezhen is famous for china.China is famous for its tourism. Mo Yan is very famous as a writer. 12. allow sb to do sth 允许某人做某事 allow doing sth be allowed to do sth 例:Please allow me to come in. My boss doesn't allow me to use the telephone. We were not allowed to talk in class. They allowed smoking in this room only. 注意:allow 只可搭配动名词短语作宾语,不可直接搭用动词不定式作宾补,即 只可说 allow doing sth,不可说 allow to do sth. 13.一般现在时的被动语态(见 P155 页) 结构:am/is/are+过去分词第五单元检测 一单项选择1. Our desks are made A. of A. is known for ― Yes, it A. says 4. ― make 5. ― paper cutting used during the Spring Festival? A. Why did A. G Germany Germany 7. ― Our English teacher always keeps his lessons ― That‘s why he is so popular among his students. A. lively A. quickly A. answered B. happily B. hardly B. answering C. freely C. widely me. C. answer a lot last year.25wood, and paper is made B. from B. is used for C. of kites. C. is taken forwood, too. D. from D. is named for2. ― Have you heard of Weifang?― Yes, it 3. ― Do I have to do this thing now?that you don‘t have much choice (选择的权利). B. looks C. seems D. thinks C. To making D. To Chinese clay art, you should choose a very special kind of clay first.― Yes. This kind of clay is easy to shape.A. Making B. Make― People usually put them on doors or windows. B. Why is C. How is D. How did in the group. D. G C. G Germans . D. friendly D. nearly D. to answer 6. ― Are the visitors all from ?― No, there are only 5B. G Germans8. In those days, bikes were not 9. When I asked her, she tried to avoid 10-. ― The house prices in the cityused because few people could afford to buy one. (1) ― That‘s true. But houses don‘t sell well this year. A. rose B. are risen C. were risen D. would rise 11. ― Mary, will you invite your friends to your birthday party? ― Yes, Mom. I have A. given away Chinese clay art. 13. I‘ll finish the job, A. until many invitations to my friends. sky lanterns, paper cutting and B. taken away C. worked out D. sent out A. such as B. unless B. instead of C. except for D. because of C. no matter D. even though I know, more than12. China has many special forms of traditional art, how long it takes.14. ― Are Jiangsu and Zhejiang famous for silk?― I think so. half of the silk in China is produced in Jiangsu and Zhejiang. A. As long as B. As far as C. As many as D. As little as 15. ― Kate‘s allowed to chat on WeChat with her friends at home, ― Yes. Her parents think she is old enough. A. doesn‘t B. isn‘t C. does D. is ? 16. ― Mom, is it OK for me to watch TV for a while? ― Sorry. Why not watch TV after your homework A. completes B. completed C. has completed 17. ― An iPad is really a great thing. ― I agree. However, A. every dog has its day C. no pains, no gains 18. ― Excuse me, sir. You ― Sorry. I it. B. aren‘ didn‘t see D. don‘ didn‘t see D.nearly A. aren‘ wasn‘t seen C. don‘ wasn‘t seen 19.Pardon? I can A.usuallyshe?D. is completed. Using iPads too much has a bad influence on us. B. the grass is always greener on the other side D. every coin has two sides to smoke here. Look at the sign DNo smoking‖.hear you. B.almost C.hardly20.When you are ________, I will help you. A.in trouble B.in help C.with trouble D.in hope 21 The whole city is ________ fog. A.cover with B.covered with C.cover D.covered 22.I've got several novels written by Mo Yan.You can borrow ________ if you like. A.it B.one C.every D.either 23.Many trees and flowers ________ in our school every year and they make our school a beautiful garden. A.have planted B.are planted C.were planted D.will be planted 24.―I think drinking milk every morning is good ________ our health. ―Yes.I agree ________ you.26 A. to B. to (2) C. with D. with 25.―I think ________ good to study with a group. ―I agree with you.Group work makes us study better. A.that B.it C.its D.this 26.The young trees ________ every three days. A.are watered B.were watered C.are watering D.have watered 27. ---Our classroom is so clean . -----It _______every day. A. is cleaned B. was cleaned C. cleans D. cleaned 28. ― Do you know anything about Chinese knots (中国结)? ― Yes. They are usually seen symbols of good luck. A. for B. by C. with D. as 29.________ happens, I'll stand by you. A.So B.But C.Or D.No matter what 30.―Could you tell me________ at nine o'clock last night?―, I was washing clothes. A.what you were doing B.what were you doing C.what you are doing D.what are you doing二、用所给单词的适当形式填空。1.Girl students in some schools are not allowed (have)long hair. 2.We can watch TV after our homework (finish). 3.The old (speak) to politely. 4.The watch (make) of steel. It (make) in China. 5.He wishes China will get better at (make) high-technology products. 6.He avoided (answer) my questions. 7.Passagers (not allow) to smoke on the train. 8.Parents (invite) to school meeting every month. 9.It takes several weeks (complete) everything. 10.When the leaves are ready,they (pick)by hand and then are sent for __________(process). 11.He avoided ________ (watch) the show. 12. It‘s said that the Great Wall was ________________( build).by hand 13.Parents ______(invite) to school meeting every month. 14.______________________ (根据) John, you were in Beijing last week. 15.Girl students in some schools are not allowed ______(have)long hair. 16.English is spoken _____

我要回帖

更多关于 学霸的英语笔记图片 的文章

随机推荐