求解答几道高三的英语单词正确用单词的适当形式填空空

学而思英语问答频道为您提供小学英语问答、初中英语问答、高中英语问答等各个年级的学习问题及答案。解决同学们学习中遇到的问题,提高学习效率和成绩!> 【答案带解析】阅读下面短文, 根据汉语、 首字母或音标提示, 在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单...
阅读下面短文, 根据汉语、 首字母或音标提示, 在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词。所填单词要求意义准确, 拼写完整、正确。Few Chinese people saw the Internet business would make much money when MaYun started Alibaba in1999.Many people thought he was
/'kre?zi/.However, the man believed that e 2.
should have a dream“The most jmportant thing is that we believed in our dream f 3.
the first day to today and tomorrow. Of course, We made many
(错误), but we never gave up hope,” Ma Said. The 50-year-old became Chinese mainland’s
(最富有的)man with 150 billion yuan.Ma’s
/?'ten?n/ is not only on the Intemet business. Alibaba p 7.
an important part in Sina Weibo and Youku Tudow. He’s also on the board of China’s most successful soccer
(俱乐部),Guangzhou Evergrand.Now, Ma has a bigger dream.“We hope that i
the next 15 years world wil1
(变化) because of us.” he said.  
2.everyone/everybody
4.mistakes
5.richest/wealthiest
6.attention
试题分析:短文大意:当马云1999年成立阿里巴巴时,几乎没有人看到网络经营会挣那么多的钱。许多人认为他疯...
考点分析:
考点1:单词拼写
单词拼写题是中考英语试题中常见的题型之一,主要考查学生“识词、记词和用词”的能力。这类试题体现了“词不离句”的特点,要求学生注意单词在句子中的确切含义与正确形式,而不是孤立地死记硬背单词。
“单词拼写”题主要有下面一些题型。
& & 一、词类转换
& & A)按要求写出该词的相应形式。
& & 1. boy(复数)
& & 2. they(宾格)
& & 3. thin(比较级)
& & 4. dance(v-ing形式)
& & 5. break(过去分词)&
& & (福州市中考题)
& & 这种题型是单词拼写题型中比较机械的一种,主要是考查学生对单词形式变换的掌握程度,要求学生掌握单词的变化规则以及一些构词法。(答案 :1. boys 2. them 3. thinner 4. dancing 5. broken)
& & B)用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。
& & 1. Which is (far) from us,the sun or the moon?
& & 2. The pot is used for (keep) water hot.
& & 3. Mike is ill. His mother feels (worry).&
& & 4. Beijing will be (rain)tomorrow.
& & 5. They are my (friendly).
& & 这种题型是比较灵活的词类转换形式。它不仅考查学生对单词变换形式的掌握程度,更主要是考查学生对句子成份划分的能力及对各种词类能作什么成份的掌握程度。解答这类题必须先考虑所给词在空格处作什么成份,理解句意,然后采用适当的形式。
& & 第1题,根据句意“太阳和月亮哪一个离我们较远?”,二者比较,应用比较级,故填 farther;
& & 第2题, for是介词,后接v-ing形式,故填keeping;
& & 第3题,feel是系动词,后面应接形容词作表语,故填worried;
& & 第4题,rain的形容词为rainy;
& & 第5题,根据句意,此处应填名词,又因主语They为复数,放这里应填friends。
& & 二、词语释义
& & 根据英文解释,完成下列单词的拼写,每个单词的第一个字母已给出。
& & 1. c (put one thing over another)
& & 2. u (different from;not in the same way)
& & 3. F (the second month of the year)
& & 4. s (not hurt,not in danger)
& & 5. l (not heavy)
& & 6. v (a place smaller than a town)
& & 7. r (having much money)
& & 8. f (of, in or from another country)
& & 9. w (make clean with water)
& & 10. c (easy to see, hear, read or understand) (安徽省中考题)
& & 这类题主要考查学生是否能理解一定的英语解释及掌握某些同义词、近义词或反义词。解答这类题,必须先弄懂释义,再根据提示,写出单词。
& & (答案 :1. cover 2. unlike 3. February 4. safe 5. light 6. village 7. rich 8. foreign 9. wash 10. clear)
& & 三、汉译英
& & 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。
& & 1. Miss Brown taught (他们) English last term.
& & 2. We don’t think their classroom is (干净) than ours.
& & 3. Is it the best one of the (照片) of your family ?
& & 4. I spent an hour (写) the passage last night.
& & 做这类题要从语法的角度,认真检查所填英语单词的词形是否正确。如果填的是名词,要注意它们是单数还是复数;如果填的是形容词、副词,要注意它们是否需要用比较级或最高级;如果是动词,要注意它们的时态、语态以及语气等。
& & 第1题,根据句意,taught后面应接人称代词的宾格形式,故填them;
& & 第2题,根据句意,此处应填形容词比较级cleaner;
& & 第3题,根据句意,此处可填photo或 picture;又因 one of后应接可数名词的复数形式,故应填 photos/pictures;
& & 第4题,根据句意,“花费多少时间做某事”常用句型“spend+时间+doing sth”,故此处应填 writing。&
相关试题推荐
In 2011, when British photographer David J. slater was visiting a park in Indonesia, his camera was taken away by a group of black monkeys. The resu1t was hundreds of monkey selfies(自拍照)。The best ones show a monkey smiling toothily for the camera
1.Nobody knew they would create a copyrjght(版权) battle three years later.Last month, a website put the monkey se1f1es online under a collection of free photos without Slater’s permission(允许).
.However, the website refused to do so. They said that according to US copyright law, whoever pushes the button on the camera owns the copyright to the photo.
.They Said,“US copyright law says that works that come from a non-human source can’t ask for copyright. That means monkeys don’t own copyright”.___4.__He said he bought the
he spent a lot of money traveling to Indonesia and it was his carelessness that allowed the monkeys to take his cameras away.All these have made him own the pictures, no matter who pushed the button .In a sense,the monkeys helped him take the photos, Slater said.5.
Who do think will win this battle? A. It was the monkeys but not Slater that pushed the button.B.As of now, there has been no result in the Monkey Selfie case.C. Slater then sold the photos and they became popular on the InternetD. Slater asked the website to take them down since he owns the copyrightE. Slater argues that the pictures belong to him as they were taken from his camera.  
Last Friday, all three of China's telecommunications(电信运营商) operators announced plans to raise Internet speeds and lower costs for consumers. This came about a month after China’s premier(总理) Li Keqiang said the country needed to do more to provide better Internet services.China has more Internet users than any other country , but nowadays, average(平均) Internet speeds in Chinaare only3.4 megabits per second(Mbps,兆位/秒). In the US,however, average Internet speeds can reach l1.1Mbps.According to China's Ministry of Industry and Informahon Technology(工信部), by the end of this year, the average Intemet speed for users in major cities and towns wi1 be increased to 20 Mbps. Other area in cities wi11 be improved to 10 Mbps. Besides, more than13 million 4G base stations will be built. They wi11 a1low mobile
Intemet users to enjoy improved experiences.And faster speeds wi11 come with lower costs. Average costs for mobile phone Intemet and fixed Internet wi11 be lowered by at least 30 percent next year. China Telecom(中国电信), for example, now gets 3,000 yuan a year for its 100-Mbps Internet service. Last week, the company said it would lower the price by 30 percent or more.1.What does the underlined word “consumers” in the passage probably mean in Chinese?A.费用
C.速度2.What's the average Internet speed in China now?A.3.4Mbps.
B. 10Mbps.
C. 11.1Mbps.3.Premier Li Keqiang said China needed to
.A. do more to provide better Internet servicesB.bui1d more bus stations in the countrysideC. cal1 on people to use better mobile phones4. We can leam from the passage that
.A. China's telecommunications operators refuse to lower costsB. Internet speeds in China are faster than in the US nowadaysC. China has the largest number of Internet users in the world5.What would be the best title for the passage?A. More Stations and Fewer UsersB Better Sevices and Higher PriceC. Faster Speeds and Lower Costs 
Du Yijun, a 21-year-old Fudan University student, was one of the 36 people who died in the crush on New Year's Eve on the Bund(外滩) in shanghai.On the night of December31, 2014, a holiday celebration turned into a terrible tragedy. “Overcrowding(过度拥挤) and the failure of the police to contro1 the crowds were the main reasons it happened,” the authorities(官方) said.For the last three years, light shows on the Bund have been successfully held for New Year's Eve celebrations, but this year the light show was canceled and there were fewer police on hand. But the crowds came anyway.
About 300,000 people were on the Bund by 8:30 that evening and more kept arriving until people suddenly became noisy and angry around 11:30. Some people fel1 on lhe stairs and were stepped heavily on and died.In shanghai,the authorities have reacted(作出反应) to the Bund tragedy by canceling big events. But this isn't really necessary. Better planning and better crowd contro1 can make sure the celebrations are safe.However, if you're going to a place where there wi1l be a big crowd, you should take notice of where the exits(出口)are, and if there are too many people, move away from the center of the crowd. And most importantly, if the crowd seems too big and makes you feel uncomfortable,,Just leave. No celebration is worth losing your life over.1.The underlined word“crush” in the passage probably means“_
” in Chinese.A.美丽的景色
B.成功的活动
C.拥挤的人群2.How many people died in the Bund tragedy in Shanghai on Dec. 3l, 2014?A. 21
C.300,0003.What caused the tragedy to happen according to the authorities?A Overcrowding and the failure of the police to contro1 the crowds.·B Unsafe exits and small squares to hold enough people.C.Bad weather and dark lights to guide people to leave.4. What can we learn from the passage?A. The celebrations could go successfully if well organized.B. It’s necessary to cancel all the events to avoid accidents.C. Not a11 celebntions were worth losing one’s life.5.The passage mainly tells us about
.A.the failure of the police to protect peopleBB.a tragedy happening on the Bund and its 1essonC. some successful light shows held in shanghai 
Let's read the conversations and guess the meaning of the following expressions.It's up to you.A: What would you like for dinner tonight?B: I'm not sure. What do you want?A: It's up to you. Whatever you want, we wi11 have.In your dreams!A: Guess what? This weekend, I caught a fish this big.B: No way.A: Yeah, it was huge!B: In your dreams! It's impossible that you caught a fish that bjg.Play it by ear.A: Hey, what do you want to do this weekend?B: I don't know. Maybe we can go to see a movie or have dinner. Why don't we play it by ear?A: Sure. Let's decide as we go a1ong.Keep my fingers crossed. A; Hey, How are you?B: Hey, I am doing great. I did well in a job interview yesterday. I really hope to get the job.A: Oh, have you heard back from them?B: No, not yet. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully they’ll ca11 me today.Miss the pointA: Okay So now do you understand?B: I’m not sure. Can you explain it again? I think I missed the point.A:. All right. I’ll explain it one more time.1.When someone says“It's up to you!”,he(she)
.A.wants you to make the decisionB.invites you to have dinner togetherC.is not sure what to have for dinner.2.What does “in your dreams” mean according to the conversations?A. I’m in your dreams.B. I love you.C. I don’t believe you.3. “ Keep my finger crossed” has the similar meaning to “
“A.It’s interesting B.I’m hopefulC.You’re excellent4.When we play it by ear”, we will
.A. play with our earsB.be busy at the weekendC. decide what to do as we go along5.If you don’t understand something and want other people to explain it again, you may say
.A. I missed the pointB. It’s up to youC.In your dreams 
口语运用(共5小题:每小题1分,满分5分)从方框中选出最佳选项完成下面的对话。A: Hello! This is Wei Hua. May I speak to Li Feng?B:
1.A: Hi, Li Feng. Would you like to visit Fujian Tulou this Sunday?B:Yes, I’d love to.
2.A: How about half past eight?B: All right. How can we get there?A:
. It takes about three hours to get there.B: Oh, Why not invite Mike? Maybe he wants to go with us.A:
I’ll call him later. And let's meet at t he bus station a t8:30 in the morning.B:OK. _
5.A: See you. A.Good idea.B.See you then.C.We can go by bus.D.This is Li Feng speaking.E.What time shall we start.  
题型:单词拼写
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.谁知道十二个月的英语单词和星期的七天的英语单词怎么拼写呀?求答案……
全部答案(共8个回答)
ay三 wednesday四thursday五 friday六 saturday日 sunday一月:January 二月:February三月:March四月:April五月:May 六月:June 七月:July八月:August 九月:September 十月:October 十一月:November...
monday二 tue相关信息ay三 wednesday四thursday五 friday六 saturday日 sunday一月:January 二月:February三月:March四月:April五月:May 六月:June 七月:July八月:August 九月:September 十月:October 十一月:November十二月:December
星期一: Mon.=Monday星期二: Tues.=Tuesday星期三:Wed.=Wednesday星期四: Thur.=Thursday星期五: Fri.=Friday星期六: Sat.=Saturday 星期天: Sun.=Sunday月份一月份=JAN. Jan.=January二月份=FEB. Feb.=February三月份=MAR. Mar.=March 四月份=APR. Apr.=April 五月份=MAY May=May六月份=JUN. Jun.=June七月份=JUL. Jul.=July八月份=AUG. Aug.=August 九月份=SEP. Sept.=September十月份=OCT. Oct.=October十一月份=NOV. Nov.=November十二月份=DEC. Dec.=December
January——一月 February——二月 March——三月 April——四月 May——五月 June——六月 July——七月 August——八月 September——九月 October——十月 November——十一月December——十二月
Sunday 星期一
Monday 星期二
Tuesday 星期三
Wednesday 星期四
Thursday 星期五
Friday 星期六
January一月; February二月; March三月; April 四月; May 五月;June 六月;July七月;August 八月;September 九月;October 十月;November 十一月;December十二月;
星期日Monday
星期一Tuesday
星期二Wednesday
星期三Thursday
星期五Saturday
n.(竖在田里吓鸟的)稻草人;邋遢的人,骨瘦如柴的人
问问她以前是否经常自慰。尤其是通过夹紧双腿来获得性快感的自慰方式会导致女性在正常的性生活中无法达到高潮。如果真是这样,在你进入之后,让她蜷起双腿,你用双膝夹紧她...
赤 相关的近义词
希望能帮到你,麻烦给“好评”
就是“时髦”的意思。是广告啊
现在世界各国通用一星期七天的制度。这个制度最早由君士坦丁大帝(Constantine the Great)制定。他在公元321年3月7日正式宣布7天为一周,这个...
答: 血hcg只有6599miu m是什么意思啊?哪位专家帮我看看,我不太懂?
答: training management assistant
答: natural science
答: 翻译:education management
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
求解答过程:根据句意用所给单词的
根据句意用所给单词的适当形式填空,使句子完整、通顺
1. What would your parents like __________(have) for dinner this evening? 2. Thank you for __________(tell) me the price. 3. It is my first time __________(make) a lantern out of a pumpkin. 4. That old man likes going __________(fish) in spring and autumn. 5. Mike always __________(dress) up as a ghost at Halloween.
小可buc030敦岨
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1.to have&& 2.telling&& 3.to make&& 4.fishing&& 5.dresses
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 用单词的适当形式填空 的文章

随机推荐