第7题帮忙做一下,谢谢你半命题作文了

能帮我做一下这几篇英语改错吗?谢谢了!-能帮我做一下这篇英语改错吗?谢谢啦! _星空生活网
你现在浏览的是: & > &
能帮我做一下这几篇英语改错吗?谢谢了!
能帮我做一下这几篇英语改错吗?谢谢了!
Then it will correct them but tell me the right answers. It is more convenient for me prepare for the exam than before. The computer have become a real firend of mine, I felt very excited. As we all know, computers are getting more usefully nowadays. Mush information can be stored in it. We can learn that has lately happened in the world on the Internet. In the past, people had to do lots of work which were very dangerous. Now, I do exercise on my computer. Because so much viewing, children may not develop the habit of read and the ability to enjoy themselves. No one worries mush about the reading radio programme young people listen to, although radios can be very noise. Teachers also wonder about the effects of television commercials. On one year the average child will see 25,000 television commercials, computers can do it instead. When the exam is coming.2
Many a teacher are worried about the effects of television on young people, any children spend more time watching television as they soeed in school. According to studies1
When father bought me a computer as a birthday present in last year
Then it will correct them but(改and) tell me the right answers. It is more convenient for me (加to)prepare for the exam than before. The computer have(改has) become a real firend of mine.2
Many a teacher are(改is) worried about the effects of television on young people,000 television commercials. They are all planned and written by grown-ups to make children to(去掉to) want things that they don&#39, people had to do lots of work which were(改was) very dangerous. Now, although radios can be very noise(改noisy). Teachers also wonder about the effects of television commercials. On(改Within) one year the(改an) average child will see 251
When father bought me a computer as a birthday present in(去掉in) last year. According to studies, any children spend more time watching television as(改than) they soeed in school. Because(加of) so much viewing, children may not develop the habit of read(改reading) and the ability to enjoy themselves. No one worries mush about the reading radio programme(改programmes) young people listen to, computers can do it instead. When the exam is coming. Mush information can be stored in it(改them). We can learn that(改what) has lately happened in the world on(改in) the Internet. In the past, I felt very excited. As we all know, computers are getting more usefully(改useful) nowadays, I do exercise on my computer
能帮我做一下这几篇英语改错吗?谢谢了! :
1 When father bought me a computer as a birthday p...
能帮我做一下这篇英语改错吗?谢谢啦! :
One day I pushed my cousin Li Dong in wheelchair o...
英语改错的问题 :
1.pay attention to是固定短语 2. be worried about是固定的 3....
麻烦大神给我做一下这几个条件状语从句的英语题!改错题哟! :
短文呢?没文怎么该?
英语改错,把为什么的空空填一下,, :
复数;液体、气体;抽象概念;progress 修饰;名词复数;ye...
关于英语改错的问题,把空空填一下 :
2.可数名词该用(复)数时,文中却用了单数……以及虽无这些词但根据语境其意义大于1时,一定要用(复)...
做几个英语改错和改编题目~~. :
你是找对人了,我就英语好,谢谢~~~ I. Correct the following: 1). L...
你可能感兴趣的内容?

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你来了主题曲 的文章

随机推荐