To haveupload is completedd the project in time, the staff were working at weekends. 时态分析

 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
选修6.5 the power of nature(名师预测)-2015年高考英语一轮复习精品资料(解析版)
下载积分:800
内容提示:选修6.5 the power of nature(名师预测)-2015年高考英语一轮复习精品资料(解析版)
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 00:24:48|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 800 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
选修6.5 the power of nature(名师预测)-2015年高考英语
官方公共微信非谓语动词――状语、定语_大学生考试网
当前位置: >>
非谓语动词――状语、定语
非谓语动词――状语、定语 练习题 1. Mrs. White showed her students some old maps ______ from the library. A. to borrow B. to be borrowed C. borrowed D. borrowing 2. With Father’s day around the corner, I have taken some money out of the bank________ presents for my dad. A. buy B. to buy C. buying D. to have bought 3. _______ at my classmate` faces, I read the same excitement in their eyes. A. looking B. look C. To look D. looked 4. I’m calling to enquire about the position_________ in yesterday’s China Daily. A. advertised B. to be advertised C. advertising D. having advertised 5. It rained heavily in the south, ______ serious flooding in several provinces. A. caused B. having caused C. causing D. to cause 6. Many buildings in the city need repairing, but the one ______ first is the library. A. repaired B. being repaired C. repairing D. to be repaired 7. _________the city centre, we saw a stone statue of about 10 meters in height. A. Approaching B. Approached C. To approach D. To be approached 8. That is the only way we can imagine _______ The overuse of water in students` bathrooms. A. reducing B. to reduce C. reduced D. reduce 9. The retired man donated most of his savings to the school damaged by the earthquake in Yushu, ________ the students to return to their classrooms. A. Enabling B. having enabled C. to enable D. to have enabled 10. Dina, _______ for moths to find a job as a waitress, finally took a position at a local advertising agency. A. struggling B. struggled C. having struggled D. to struggle 11. So far nobody has claimed the money _______ in the library. A. discovered B. to be discovered C. discovering D. having discovered 12. I have a lot of readings ______ before the end of this term. A. completing B. to complete C. completed D. being completed 13. The lady walked around the shops, ______ an eye out for bargains. A. keep B. kept C. keeping D. to keep 14. He had a wonderful childhood, ______ with his mother to all corners of the world. A. travel B. to travel C. traveled D. traveling 15. A great number of students ______ said they were forced to practice the piano. A. to question B. to be questioned C. questioned D. questioning 16. The lawyer listened with full attention, ______ to miss any point. A. not trying B. trying not C. to try not D. not to try 17. The news shocked the public, ______ to great concern about students’ safety at school. A. having led B. led C. leading D. to lead 18. ______ from the top of the tower, the south foot of the mountain is a sea of trees. A. Seen B. Seeing C. Having seen D. To see 19. His first book ______ next month is based on a true story.1 A. published B. to be published C. to publish D. being published 20. Lots of rescue workers were working around the clock, ______ supplies to Yushu, Qinghai province after the earthquake. A. sending B. to send C. having sent D. to have sent A. being weighed B. to weigh C. weighed D. weighing 1. The children all turned ______ the famous actress as she entered the classroom. A. looked at B. to look at C. to looking at D. look at 2. Now that we’ve discussed our problem, are people happy with the decisions ______ ? A. taking B. take C. taken D. to take 3. For breakfast he only drinks juice from fresh fruit ______ on his own farm. A. grown B. being grown C. to be grown D. to grow 4. All of them try to use the power of the workstation ______ information in a more effective way. A. presenting B. presented C. being presented D. to present 5. ______ twice, the postman refused to deliver our letters unless we chained our dog. A. Being bitten B. Bitten C. Having bitten D. To be bitten 6. ______ the project in time, the staff were working at weekends. A. Completing B. Having completed C. To have completed D. To complete 7. ______ by the advances in technology, many farmers have set up wind farms on their land. A. Being encouraged B. Encouraging C. Encouraged D. Having encouraged 8. A small plane crashed into a hillside five miles east of the city, ______ all four people on board. A. killed B. killing C. kills D to kill 9. With the government’s aid, those ______ by the earthquake have move to the new settlements. A. affect B. affecting C. affected D. were affected 10. When we visited my old family home, memory came ______ back. A. flooding B. to flood C. flood D. flooded 11. ______, you need to give all you have and try your best. A. Being a winner B. To be a winner C. Be a winner D. Having been a winner 12. Schools across China are expected to hire 50,000 college graduates this year as short term teachers, almost three times the number hired last year, ______ reduce unemployment pressures. A. help B. to have helped C. to help D. having helped 13. There is a great deal of evidence ______ that music activities engage different parts of the brain. A. indicate B. indicating C. to indicate D. to be indicating 14. Every evening after dinner, if not ______ from work, I will spend some time walking my dog. A. being tired B. tiring C. tired D. to be tired 15. At the age of 29, Dave was a worker, ______ in a small apartment near Boston and ______ what to do about his future. A. wondering B. wondering C. wondered D. wondered 16. We are invited to a party ______ in our club next Friday.2 A. to be held B. held C. being held D. holding 17. ______ the right kind of training, these teenage soccer players may one day grow into international stars. A. Giving B. Having given C. To give D. Given 18. The experiment shows that proper amounts of exercise, if ______ regularly, can improve our health. A. being carried out B. carrying out C. carried out D. to carry out 19. The traffic rule says young children under the age of four and ______ less than 40 pounds must be in a child safety seat. 1. The government plans to bring in new laws ______ parents to take more responsibility for the education of their children. A.forced B.forcing C.to be forced D.having forced 2. The play ______ next month aims mainly to reflect the local culture. A.produced B.being produced C.to be produced D.having been produced 3.______ many times,he finally understood it. A.Told B.Telling C.Having told D.Having been told 4.Michael's new house is like a huge palace,______with his old one. A.comparing B.compares C.to compare D.compared 5.With the world changing fast,we have something new______with all by ourselves every day. A.deal B.dealt C.to deal D.dealing 6. ______not to miss the flight at 15:20,the manager set out for the airport in a hurry. A.Reminding B.Reminded C.To remind D.Having reminded 7.In April,2009,President Hu inspected the warships in Qingdao,______the 60th anniversary of the founding of the PLA Navy. A.marking B.marked C.having marked D.being marked 8.-Did the book give the information you needed? -Yes. But it, I had to read the entire book. A. to find B. find C. to be finding D. finding 9.I feel greatly honored into their society. A. to welcome B. welcoming C. to be welcomed D. welcomed 10.______that she was going off to sleep, I asked if she’d like that little doll on her bed. A.Seeing B. To see C.See D. Seen3 11.____their hats into the air, the fans of the winning team let out loud shouts of victory. A.Tothrow B.Thrown C.Throwing D.Being thrown 12.My sister, an inexperienced rider, was found sitting on the bicycle ____________to balance it. A.having tried B.trying C.to try D.tried 13.If there’s a lot of work_______, I’m happy to just keep on until it is finished. A.to do B.to be doing C.done D.doing 14.Ideally ______for Broadway theatres and Fifth Avenue, the New York Park hotel is a favorite with many guests. A.locating B.being located C.having been located D.located 15. He was busy writing a story, only ________once in a while to smoke a cigarette. A.to stop B.stopping C.to have stopped D.having stopped 16.______that he was in great danger, Eric walked deeper into the forest. A. Not realized B. Not to realize C. Not realizing D. Not to have realized 17.It is one of the funniest things ______ on the Internet so far this year. A. finding B. being found C. to find D. found 18.________in the queue for half an hour ,the old man suddenly realized he had left the cheque in the car. A. Waiting B. To wait C. Having waited D. To have waited 19.-- Can those at the back of the classroom hear me? -- No problem. A. seat B. sit C. seated D. sat 20.___ ___the website of the Fire Department in your city,and you will learn a lot about firefighting. A. Having searched B. To search C. Searching D.Search 21. The trees ____ in the storm have been moved off the road. A. being blown down B. blown down C. blowing down D. to blow down 22.____ the project as planned,we'll have to work two more hours a day. A. Completing B. Complete C. Completed D. To complete 23.My English teacher’s humor was ____ make every student burst into laughter. A. so as to B. such as to C. such that D. so that 24.We finished the run in less than half the time ____. A. allowing B. to allow C. allowed D. allows 25._______ in the fields on a March afternoon, he could feel the warmth of spring. A. To walk. B. Walking C. Walked D. Having walked 21-25:BDBCB 1.I got to the office early that day, ________ the 7: 30 train from Paddington. A. having caught B. caught C. to catch D. catch 2.Tom knew he would certainly get ________ if he was late home. A. shout at B. to shout at C. shouted at D. to be shouted at 3.We had an anxious couple of weeks _____ for the results of the experiment. A. wait B. to be waiting C. waited D. waiting4 4._______to reach them on the phone, we sent an email instead. A.Fail B.Failed C.To fail D.Having failed 5.Teenagers _______their health because they play computer games too much. A.have damaged B.are damaging C.damaged D.will damage 6. around the Water Cube, we were then taken to see the Bird’s Nest for the 2008 Olympic Games. A. Having shown B. To be shown C. Having been shown D. To show 7.Lucy’s new job paid twice as much as she had made ____ in the restaurant. A. working B. work C. to work D. worked 8.Throughout history, the language _____ by a powerful group spreads across a civilization A. speaking B. spoken C. to speak D. to be spoken 9. ―The last one ________ pays the meal. ―Agreed! A. arrived B. arrives C. to arrive D. arriving 10.I smell something __________ in the kitchen. Can I call you back in a minute? A. burning B. burnt C. being burnt D. to be burnt 11.At the beginning of class, the noise of desks _________ could be heard outside the classroom.. A. opened and closed B. to be opened and closed C. being opened and closed D. to open and close 12.He is a student at Oxford University,__________ for a degree in computer science. A. studied B. studying C. to have studied D. to be studying 13.The glass doors have taken the place of the wooden ones at the entrance, ____ in the natural light during the day. A. to let B. letting C. let D. having let 14.The Town Hall ______ in the 1800’s was the most distinguished building at that time. A. to be completed B. having been completed C. completed D. being completed 15.--- Did you tidy your room? --- No, I was going to tidy my room but I ______ visitors. A. had B. have C. have had D. will have 1.______ by a greater demand for vegetables, farmers have built more green houses. A. Driven B. Being driven C. To drive D. Having driven 2.As the light turned green, I stood for a moment, not _________, and asked myself what I was going to do. A. moved B moving C. to move D. being moved 3.“Things _________ never come again!” I couldn’t help talking to myself. A. lost B. losing C. to lose D. have lost 4.When asked why he went there, he said he was sent there for a space flight. A. training B. being trained C. to have trained D. to be trained 5.Peter received a letter just now ____________ his grandma would come to see him soon.5 A. said B. says C. saying D. to say 6.The. children went home from the grammar school, their lessons _________for the day. A. finishing B. finished C. had finished D. were finished 7. that she didn’t do a good job, I don’t think I am abler than her. A. To have said B. Having said C. To say D. Saying 8.Please remain_______ until the plane has come to a complete stop. A.to seat B.to be seated C.seating D.seated 9.The country has already sent up three unmanned spacecraft, the most recent _______at the end of last March. A.has been launched B.having been launched C.being launched D.to be launched 10.---The last one ________ pays the meal. ---Agreed! A. arrived B. arrives C. to arrive D. arriving 1. ______ and happy, Tony stood up and accepted the prize. A. Surprising B. Surprised C. Being surprised D. To be surprising 2. We often provide our children with toys, footballs or basketballs, that all children like these things. A. thinking B. think C. to think D. thought 3. There have been several new events __ to the program for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. A. add B. to add C. adding D. added 4. A good story does not necessarily have to have a happy ending, but the reader must not be left . A. unsatisfied B. unsatisfying C. to be unsatisfying D. being unsatisfied 5. _____ automatically the e-mail will be received by all the club members. A. Mailed out B. Mailing out C. To be mailed out D. Having mailed out 6. Russ and Earl were auto mechanics _____ the same pay, but Earl had more ambition. A. to earn B. to have earned C. earning D. earned 7. Whenever he was asked why he was late for class, he would answer carelessly, always ______ the same thing. A. saying B. said C. to say D. having said 8. It remains _______ whether Jim’ ll be fit enough to play in the finals. A. seen B. to be seen C. seeing D. to see 9._______for the breakdown of the school computer network, Alice was in low spirits. A. Blaming B. Blamed C. To blame D. To be blamed 10. AIDS is said ______ the biggest health challenge to both men and women in that area over the past few years. A. that it is B. to be C. that it has been D. to have been6
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。小学语文数学英语题号:4439755题型:单项选择难度:一般引用次数:45更新时间:16/09/14来源:The manager wants to see changes in the company, and I am sure he will.A.in particularB.in turnC.in chargeD.in time 提示: 下载试题将会占用您每日试题的下载次数,建议加入到试题篮统一下载(普通个人用户: 3次/天) 【知识点】 相关试题推荐 It is generally accepted that_____ boy must learn to fight like_____ man.A.a, aB.a, theC.the, theD.The, /The little girl who got lost decided to stay _______ she was and wait for her mother.A.whatB.howC.whereD.whoMo Yan was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 2012, ________ made one of the Chinese people’s long-held dreams come true.A.itB.thatC.whatD.which 评分: 0 评论: 暂时无评论暂时无评论 同卷好题
The dictionary is ______: many words have been added to the language since it was published.A.out of controlB.out of dateC.out of sightD.out of reach 热门知识点扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Compieting the project in time ,the staff were working at weekends .还是用 To complete ..
有才修唴趸
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
应该用to complete.to+动词作为特定的短语可以表示目的.这句话是讲:工作人员为了既是完成那个项目,在周末加班. 所以应该用to complete.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 documentcompleted 的文章

随机推荐