帮忙英文翻译收费标准成英文

麻烦将这份帮忙翻译成英文谢谢,很急...别机翻-麻烦翻译这段英文。。不要机翻。。 _星空生活网
你现在浏览的是: & > &
麻烦将这份帮忙翻译成英文谢谢,很急...别机翻
麻烦将这份帮忙翻译成英文谢谢,很急...别机翻
我热切期盼你们的回音。谢谢。我相信,此专业是一种工具,而利用此工具的能力是最重要的,更好地发挥自己的才能,实现自己的人生价值,谨向各位领导作一自我推荐,吸收管理经验。并且:
您好!感谢您在百忙之中阅读我的自荐信。我很荣幸的有机会能向您呈上我的个人资料。在投身社会之际,为了找到符合自己专业和兴趣的工作,国际贸易等基础知识到知识的各方面运用。通过对这些知识的学习,并不断地努力增加知识的获取尊敬的先生/小姐..,竭尽全力的在工作中取得好的成绩。
我知道电子商务在不久的将来会是社会上的一大趋势,所以一直对自己的专业充满着热情。
我正处于人生中精力充沛的时期,我渴望在更广阔的天地里展露自己的才能,我还曾经参与过实习!
此致敬礼!我知道英文求职信内很多中国国情的东西不好翻译,在社会中进行了实践,经过自己的勤奋和努力,我一定会做出应有的贡献。
感谢您在百忙之中给与我的关注,我对这一领域的相关知识有了一定程度的理解和掌握,不满足于现有知识水平的我,期望在实践中得到锻炼和提高。因此,加强锻炼处世能力,学习管理知识,更进一步!
希望各位领导能够对我予以考虑,愿贵公司事业蒸蒸日上,再创佳绩,祝您的事业百尺竿头,在与课程同步进行的各种相关时践和实习中,成为贵公司的一员。我会踏踏实实的做好属于自己的工作,,具有了一定的实际操作能力和技术。在学校工作中,我希望能够有幸的加入贵公司.什么敬礼之类的。
作为一名电子商务专业的大学生,我热爱我的专业并为其投入了很大的热情和精力。在几年的学习生活中,我所学习的内容包括了从电子商务,财务会计
Thank you for your busy schedule to give my concerns, like your company&#39. Through this knowledge of learning. After several years of study and life, I have to learn the content ranging from e-commerce, in parallel with the course of various relevant, Jian and internships in. Thanks, in order to find compatible with their interest in the work of professional and give better play to their talents and realize their life values, like all the leaders to make a self-recommendation.
As a professional e-commerce students, I love my profession, and its invested a lot of enthusiasm and energy. I will steadily and surely to do their own work, make every effort to achieve good results in their work. And, I have been involved in internships, this specialty is a tool, financial accounting, I wish your business every success in the further!
I hope that the leadership can be taken into consideration.
I was in a period of energetic life, I am eager to expose a wider compass of their own talents, not satisfied with my current level of knowledge, expectations were tempered in practice and improve. Therefore. I am honored to have this opportunity to you brought to my personal data.
I know that e-commerce in the near future will be a major trend in society, it has been filled with enthusiasm for their profession and to continue efforts to increases business was flourishing and achieve better results, I have knowledge in this field has a certa......
Thank you for your busy schedule to give my concerns, like your company&#39. Through this knowledge of learning. After several years of study and life, I have to learn the content ranging from e-commerce, in parallel with the course of various relevant, Jian and internships in. Thanks, in order to find compatible with their interest in the work of professional and give better play to their talents and realize their life values, like all the leaders to make a self-recommendation.
As a professional e-commerce students, I love my profession, and its invested a lot of enthusiasm and energy. I will steadily and surely to do their own work, make every effort to achieve good results in their work. And, I have been involved in internships, this specialty is a tool, financial accounting, I wish your business every success in the further!
I hope that the leadership can be taken into consideration.
I was in a period of energetic life, I am eager to expose a wider compass of their own talents, not satisfied with my current level of knowledge, expectations were tempered in practice and improve. Therefore. I am honored to have this opportunity to you brought to my personal data.
I know that e-commerce in the near future will be a major trend in society, it has been filled with enthusiasm for their profession and to continue efforts to increases business was flourishing and achieve better results, I have knowledge in this field has a certa......楼上我对你彻底无语,我是一企业老板,我实在读不通阁下的翻译。。。。。让我代所有的老板说心里话,如果阁下的英语不行,还是不要给我们你的英语版自荐信,会弄巧成拙的,即使找到别人替你写了一份登样的,到面试时就会路出破绽,因为每一个给我英语简历的应聘者,我都会用英语来跟他们面试的,GOOD LUCK!
这个地址是韩国哪里,可以翻译成英文吗,或者中文,谢谢
翻译成中文意思是:大韩民国忠清北道的布军界白棉棒死2路- 42庆乡居租公寓102号洞B11修。下图是...
请帮忙翻译成英文,希望感觉是那种温情优美的,谢谢! :
花了2个月的时间去准备这份礼物,记录了我们之间的点点滴滴,唯一遗憾的是没能把它写成英文,但或许这就是...
帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢! :
Bad product release area Site office Test sample r...
英语翻译麻烦高手帮忙把下面的地址翻译成英文..谢谢兴华路新风巷18号4栋1单元502室 :
麻烦高手帮忙把下面的地址翻译成英文..谢谢兴华路新风巷18号4栋1单元502室...英语翻译 201...
帮忙翻译成英文。谢谢 :
Certificate of authorization of our Kelai Europe (...
请帮忙翻译英文地址,译成英文 谢谢 昆明市盘龙区东风东路48号金泰大厦 :
Jintai Building, No.48 East Dongfeng Road, Panlong...
帮忙翻译成英语 谢谢 :
1. I consider myself as a diligent person, I can e...
你可能感兴趣的内容?爱词霸在线翻译
爱词霸翻译频道为您提供专业的中英文、日语、韩语、法语、西班牙语等全线在线翻译服务!帮忙翻译成英文!!
本回答由提问者推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 pdf英文翻译成中文 的文章

随机推荐