帮忙中文地址翻译成英文文

请帮忙把下面这一段话翻译成英文的,谢谢!
太阳能作为为人类服务的新能源,已受到全球人的广泛关注。近期,无论在发达国家还是发展中国家,太阳能的利用已开始进入实用阶段。我国也不例外,目前国家计委和国家科委对发展太阳能技术及其应用给予了大力的支持,国内已有多家企业涉足,并将世界
请帮忙把下面这一段话翻译成英文的,谢谢!
太阳能作为为人类服务的新能源,已受到全球人的广泛关注。近期,无论在发达国家还是发展中国家,太阳能的利用已开始进入实用阶段。我国也不例外,目前国家计委和国家科委对发展太阳能技术及其应用给予了大力的支持,国内已有多家企业涉足,并将世界领先的太阳能利用的新技术引入了中国。利用太阳能发电既有优点——节约资源,又有弊端——“有太阳有电,无太阳无电”。为了更好地解决此问题,我国正在大力研发储能电池。预计2008年的奥运会,北京将成为我国在太阳能应用方面的最大展示窗口,“新奥运”将充分体现“环保奥运、节能奥运”的新概念。
The solar energy achievement the new energy which serves for thehuman相关信息y, has received the global person's widespread attention. Inthe near future, regardless of in the developed country or thedeveloping nation, the solar energy use started to enter the practicalstage. Our country is not exceptional, at present the State PlanningCommission and the national science committee to developed the solarenergy technology and its the application has given the vigorouslysupport, domestic had many enterpri......
The solar energy achievement the new energy which serves for thehuman相关信息y, has received the global person's widespread attention. Inthe near future, regardless of in the developed country or thedeveloping nation, the solar energy use started to enter the practicalstage. Our country is not exceptional, at present the State PlanningCommission and the national science committee to developed the solarenergy technology and its the application has given the vigorouslysupport, domestic had many enterprises to step in, and has introducedthe world leading solar energy use new technology China. Both has themerit using the solar energy electricity generation - to save theresources, and has the malpractice - "to have the sun to have theelectricity, does not have the sun radio". In order to solves thisproblem well, our country vigorously is researching and developing thestored energy battery. Will estimate 2008 the Olympic Games, Beijingwill become our country in the solar energy application aspect biggestdemonstration window, "new Olympic Games" fully will manifest"environmental protection Olympic Games, will conserve energy OlympicGames" the new concept.
其他答案(共3个回答)
y, has received the global person's widespread attention. In the near future, regardless of in the developed country or the deve...
The solar energy achievement the new energy which serves for the human相关信息y, has received the global person's widespread attention. In the near future, regardless of in the developed country or the developing nation, the solar energy use started to enter the practical stage. Our country is not exceptional, at present State Planning Commission and National Science committee to developed the solar energy technology and the application have given the vigorously support, domestic had many enterprises to step in, and has introduced the world leading solar energy use new technology China. Both has the merit using the solar energy electricity generation - - to save the resources, and has the malpractice - - “to have the sun to have the electricity, does not have the sun radio”. In order to solves this problem well, our country is researching and developing the stored energy battery vigorously. Estimated 2008 the Olympic Games, Beijing will become our country in the solar energy application aspect biggest demonstration window, “new Olympic Games” will be full manifest “environmental protection Olympic Games, will conserve energy Olympic Games” the new concept.
It has received global attention that solar engery started
to serve the humanity.The utiliazation of solar engery has
come to practical stage no matter in developed or develop-
ing countries recently.China was not exceptional, the deve-
lopment of the technology and application of solar energy
has been supported by National Planning Commission and Nati-onal Science Commission,many domestic enterprises have invo-lved in, and introduced the world leading new technology to china.There are advantage of obtaining electricity from
solar energy----saving the resources, and distanage---great enfluenced by the weather. China was devoted to solve this
problem by researching on energy storage batteries.It is
estimated that Beijing will become the window of displaying the utilizing of solar energy in the 2008 Olympic Games in
China.The coming Olympic Games will fully reflect the new
idea of "environment protection and resources saving"!
The new service to humanity as solar energy, has been the world's attention.Recently, in both developed and developing countries, the use of solar energy has entered a practical stage.China is no exception, the State Development Planning Commission and the State Science and Technology Commission for the development of solar energy technology and its applications have given strong supportdomestic enterprises to get involved, and the world leader in solar energy utilization of new technologies introduced into China.Use of solar power -- both advantages and save resources as well as drawbacks -- "Solar electricity, without solar electricity."To better solve the problem, China is vigorously developing energy storage batteries.Expected in 2008 Olympics in Beijing, China will become the largest solar energy applications display window."Olympics" will fully reflect the "green Olympic Games, the Olympic energy" with the new concept.
我自己翻译的,应该没什么问题吧。
The article elaborates the Status quo of River xxx and how to p...
I deem it utmostly necessary to familiarize yourself with the computer glossary ...
At the present stage, our country is undergoing an infrastructure construction p...
If you have any questions,please dont't hesitate to ask us.
If you have any ques...
虽然我不是计算机相关专业出身,但是我对IT行业充满了兴趣。因为工作以来我一直不间断地对专业知识的进行学习,所以我认为作为一个SE我在知识结构上我不逊于任何一个专...
答: 您可以先检查一下,脑血管方面有没有什么问题(或者做一个脑部CT扫描),如果是正常的话,那可以再到骨科去检查一下,是否患上了颈锥骨质增生的疾病(拍一张颈部X光片就...
答: 我可以给你提供个想法,仅供参考咯~!
可以从培训人才和被培训人才的数据比例来说明拉,很有说服力哦~!
祝你好运!
答: 小学科学教案|小学科学教案下载 21世纪教育网
答: 请说的明白点啊,你是要什么性质考试的啊,自考?成考?普通?
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢!_突袭网-提供留学,移民,理财,培训,美容,整形,高考,外汇,印刷,健康,建材等信息
帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢!
来源:互联网 时间: 16:04:20
&&为了解决用户可能碰到关于"帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢!"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢!"相关的详细问题如下:舞台风格的电影   虽然故事发生在美国,但害怕乘坐飞机的冯提尔仍然没有亲自到大洋彼岸拍摄,而是在瑞典摄制。影片全部在摄影棚内拍,所有演员在一个几乎光秃秃的舞台上完成表演,舞台上没有布景装饰、只有少量道具和地面的粉笔印,非常接近于舞台剧。   ...分别是以格蕾丝的出场后小镇居民的开会作为分割章节的联系,更贴近人物”。   导演对于影片的安排也采用古典戏剧的结构。当你能够在一分半钟以内用电脑做成同样的事情时,我就不再感动、墙壁。冯提尔相信他的这种风格能够强化观众的观影体验,舞台上没有布景装饰,他摈弃了一切多余的道具,布景精简到了极至,都是象征性的:“观众变成全身心地投入其中”,“这种技术就像心理放大镜、只有少量道具和地面的粉笔印,分成序曲和九个章节,每个章节有着清晰的主题并且互相依存舞台风格的电影   虽然故事发生在美国,但害怕乘坐飞机的冯提尔仍然没有亲自到大洋彼岸拍摄,而是在瑞典摄制。影片全部在摄影棚内拍,所有演员在一个几乎光秃秃的舞台上完成表演、两个演员和一块灰色背景幕的拍摄方式,非常接近于舞台剧。   冯提尔极其迷恋那种只使用一台摄影机。“我是那么地钦佩像库布里克这样的导演,他可以为了光线合适的镜头在山里等上几个月。他采用这种刻意简化的拍法是为了与当代那些使用昂贵的布景和电影技术的影片加以鲜明区别,还用粉笔在舞台上划出街道、房屋。”   在此片中,冯提尔贯彻了他那种极简的理念展开===突袭网收集的解决方案如下===解决方案1:Movies all in a Studio, complete on all the actors in an almost bare stage performances, Lars Von Trier and implement his minimalist concept, he abandoned all extra props, scenery streamlining is up to,m not much moved. ”In this film, are all symbolic, &this is like a magnifying glass, closer to people&quot, no decoration, set only a few props on the stage and the chalk marks on the ground: &the audience into a tackle&, the walls on the stage, is very close to the theater.Lars Von Trier is extremely obsessed with those who only use a camera, but in Sweden produced. “I was so admired directors like Kubrick, houses, he can to light the right lens of waiting a few months in the mountains.As you can in less than 1.5 points when you use a computer to do the same thing, I&#39.This style of Lars Von Trier to believe that he can enhance the audience's viewing experienceStage style of the film although the story in the United States, but afraid to flyers Lars Von Trier still didn't take the shooting across the ocean, two actors and a gray background of the screen shot.His use of this is to deliberately simplify law and contemporary use of expensive scenery and cinematography of the film to be a distinct difference
答:大家好,我叫xxx,我给大家演讲的是第七单元,TEXT A,YOUR INNER VOICE.我大致的看了一下文章,我发现主人公的生活是非常乏味的,文章一开始就讲到作者每天的生活都一样,起床,煮咖啡,沐浴,穿衣服,然后会去工作,接下来的内容,我发现作者...答:Certificate of authorization of our Kelai Europe (Hongkong) hereby authorize Long Feng products sales Clio pharmacy company, trademark, and allow the use of Clio Clio brand for the sale of products, logo pictures and related te...答:I have not received my goods yet, please check it out for me. It'd be great if you could provide me with the tracking number. Thanks答:觉得你这个东西比较正式,写得多了一点,希望有帮助! We are very sorry. We tried our best to bring forward the delivery date, but 30th Dec. is the earlist day we can accept. If there is anything we can do to shift to an earlier d...答:My Order No.**** is cancelled, when will the payment be returned,please? Thanks, 希望帮到你,,谢谢采纳答:Bad product release area Site office Test sample release area The cleaning tool placement area Cabinet staff placement area Vacuum cleaner area Mold temperature machine temporary placement area The nitrogen bottle placing area ...答:The Chinese and the Dutchman's wedding program The first step, the Dutch aspects: to issue a citizen of the residence hall registration papers (Dutch Uittreksel called uit DE basisadministratie, English name of the office that ...答:Considering China's National Day holiday is on 10/1-7, we plan to complete the production advanced to September 24 and arrange for the delivery of production to catch up the shipment at the end of Swe will send you fu...答:如果是外贸函电,建议分一下段。 你有收到这个样品吗?Did you receive this sample? 客户有没有任何的评论?Does customer comments anything? (这句建议使用更具体的,改为“Is the customer satisfied with the product or other comments?”--...答:中文: Under nowadays situation that the pluralism of world culture, culture between east and west merge, study the cultural difference in traditional festival of midwest, blend in the meaning to the Chinese and Western culture...为您准备的相关内容:
你可能还关注
淘宝折扣专区关注今日:75 | 主题:576899
微信扫一扫
【求助】中文文献怎么翻译成英文?
页码直达:
这个帖子发布于3年零330天前,其中的信息可能已发生改变或有所发展。
想咨询一下,有的杂志投稿还需要把参考文献里中文文献翻译成英文吗?翻译的话有什么要求吗?去哪能查到还是就自己翻译一下就行啊?哪位大虾知道,帮忙解答一下啊,谢谢!
不知道邀请谁?试试他们
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
冰尘and逸尘 想咨询一下,有的杂志投稿还需要把参考文献里中文文献翻译成英文吗?翻译的话有什么要求吗?去哪能查到还是就自己翻译一下就行啊?哪位大虾知道,帮忙解答一下啊,谢谢!一般来说现在国内的中文文献都有英文摘要,所以可以找到其英文的标题等。若没有英文摘要等,那就自己翻译一下就可以了。
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
一点之见即可成文 一般来说现在国内的中文文献都有英文摘要,所以可以找到其英文的标题等。若没有英文摘要等,那就自己翻译一下就可以了。那杂志的名字怎么写呢,有标准的英文写法吗?
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
冰尘and逸尘 那杂志的名字怎么写呢,有标准的英文写法吗?有的杂志社网页上就有相应的英文名,若没有的话写上拼音或者翻译应该都可以。
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
一点之见即可成文 有的杂志社网页上就有相应的英文名,若没有的话写上拼音或者翻译应该都可以。哦,原来是这样,非常感谢!
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
补充下,在引用非英文文献前,请查看目标期刊的投稿须知,有些期刊有特定的格式规定,而有些更不允许或不鼓励引用非英文文献。如果期刊没有特别的格式规定,最好遵循领域内的引用风格,例如人文领域内经常使用的Chicago Manual of Style就规定如果是作者翻译的题目应该要用“原语言标题[翻译标题]”的形式呈现。(详情请参考to The Chicago Manual of Style,第16版,14.88章,14.107–14.110)如果有英文题目跟摘要,而论文的其他部分是中文,那么建议你在题目后加上[inChinese]
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
eddy博士 补充下,在引用非英文文献前,请查看目标期刊的投稿须知,有些期刊有特定的格式规定,而有些更不允许或不鼓励引用非英文文献。如果期刊没有特别的格式规定,最好遵循领域内的引用风格,例如人文领域内经常使用的Chicago Manual of Style就规定如果是作者翻译的题目应该要用“原语言标题[翻译标题]”的形式呈现。(详情请参考to The Chicago Manual of Style,第16版,14.88章,14.107–14.110)如果有英文题目跟摘要,而论文的其他部分是中文,那么建议你在题目后加上[inChinese] 很有用的补充啊,谢谢啦!
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
祝楼主投稿顺利
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
eddy博士 祝楼主投稿顺利
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
文献翻译需要
很高英语水平,我们精诚翻译五折优惠 可以搜索我们
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
关于丁香园扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译帮忙翻译成English “那是你,而不是我”
半世迷离丶鸂f
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
that is you,not me.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
That is you, not me.
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:你能帮忙翻译成英文版本,然后发回最终版本的文件给我是什么意思?
你能帮忙翻译成英文版本,然后发回最终版本的文件给我
问题补充:
Can you help translated into the English version, and then sent back to the final version of the file to me
You will be able to help me translate it into English version, and then the final version of the file back to me
You can help the translation English edition, then the sending back final edition document gives me
Can you help me translate the English version, and then send back to the final version of the file to me
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 pdf英文翻译成中文 的文章

随机推荐