文档预览文档简介为自动调取,可能会显示内容不完整,请您查看完整文档内容。
预览已结束,如需查看所有内容,请下载资料!
对不起,此页暂时无法预览!
官方微信公共账号
资源库-微信公众号当前位置: &
求翻译:盼直接洽谈,以便将你公司特种经营商品引进我地市场是什么意思?
盼直接洽谈,以便将你公司特种经营商品引进我地市场
问题补充:
We wish to enter into direct negotiations, to your special goods introduction to market
正在翻译,请等待...
Hopes the direct discussion, in order to introduces your company special management commodity my market
We hope that direct negotiations, to special operations merchandise will you introduce me to market
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!特地的是什么意思_在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
特地的是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
特地的是什么意思 特地的在线翻译 特地的什么意思 特地的的意思 特地的的翻译 特地的的解释 特地的的发音 特地的的同义词
特地的 双语例句1. 固然我的繁历标明我只要两年的工作经验,但这并不代里我只上了两年和本事域相关的日大,并在某一特地集团里表示失对比积极。&&&&Although my resume shows that I? ve only two years experience, it doesnt show that I took two evening college courses related to my field and have been active in one of the professional societies.2. 他特地穿上了一件崭新笔挺的军装,希望能在宣誓仪式上抢到一个好位置。&&&&He was dressed in a freshly starched Army uniform and was eager to grab a good seat.3. 3. 被中科院地理研究所认定为世界级溶洞景观,洞内的喀斯特地貌——2万平方米的边石池景观,堪称为世界溶洞之奇观,洞内景观令人叹为观止,美不胜收。&&&&The karst geomorphy - 20 thousand square meters side stone ponds scene, is considered to be the world-class solution cavity scene. The exterior view is so amazing and gorgeous that it is hard to appreciate all of theme once.4. 首先,为了搭配今天有关时尚流行的主题,我特地打了一条Christian Lacroix的领带。&&&&First, I put on a Christian Lacroix necktie today especially to match today's fashion trends topic.5. 所以,凯德,我的心上的凯德,请你听我诉说:我因为到处听见人家称赞你的温柔贤德,传扬你的美貌娇姿,虽然他们嘴里说的话,还抵不过你实在的好处的一半,可是我的心却给他们打动了,所以特地前来向你求婚,请你答应嫁给我做妻子。&&&&You lie, in faith, for you are call'd plain Kate, And bonny Kate, and sometimes K But, Kate, the prettiest Kate in Christendom, Kate of Kate Hall, my super-dainty Kate, For dainties are all Kates, and therefore, Kate, Take this of me, Kate of my consolation- Hearing thy mildness prais'd in every town, Thy virtues spoke of, and thy beauty sounded, Yet not so deeply as to thee belongs, Myself am mov'd to woo thee for my wife.6. 白宫的社交秘书卡普里西娅·马歇尔特地安排白宫的膳食总管、厨师、服务生到戴维营来帮助这里的工作人员,以确保做出可口的饭菜。&&&&Capricia Marshall, the White House social secretary, arranged for the White House butlers, chefs, and valets to come help the Camp David staff in making sure the meals were enjoyable.7. 石灰华景观是世界喀斯特地貌的重要组成部分。&&&&Tufa landscape is an important component of the world karst landforms.8. 特地的的反义词8. 分配给我们是八十几名,报名的有一百四十多,如果我要放开,那会更多人每年都是这样子,台湾人医会也特地来协助,二岸医师合作,就希望能给乡亲们最好的照顾,对於因病无法来领物资的人,也亲自往诊。&&&&Doctors on both sides of the Strait want to give the best medical care to villagers.9. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。&&&&I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a ple as ant one.10. 图1(译注:原文是没有图号的,为方便讨论和描述,特地按顺序增加图号&&&&When it is not, consider the possibility of instability.11. 11. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。&&&&&&I have come to make sure that your stay in I Beijing is a pleasant one.12. 莎莉丝特地爪龙是23英尺(7米)长的小头草食龙,胸部巨大如桶。&&&&&&The Aardonyx celestae was a 23-foot-(7-meter-) long small-headed herbivore with a huge barrel of a chest.13. 13. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。&&&&&&You're going out of your way for us, I bel.14. 14. 景女士说,赵健只要看到慈济的志工,都会特别有精神,当志工发放热食时,他都特地来帮忙。&&&&&&Ms. Jing says that when Zhao Jian sees the Tzu Chi volunteers he is invigorated, and when the volunteers bring hot food to distribute he is eager to help.15. 海默斯密士区里的赛米拉米斯一面说话,一面把手一挥,一则表示和夏泼小姐告别,二则特地伸出一个手指头,好给夏泼小姐一个机会和她握手。&&&&&&As the Hammersmith Semiramis spoke, she waved one hand, both by way of adieu, and to give Miss Sharp an opportunity of shaking one of the fingers of the hand which was left out for that purpose.16. 4月10日,艺术名家陈逸飞因胃出血而在上海去世,原本他的去世,艺术界应该投入更多的关注,但是对于万科、华侨城来说,却因为高层领导与其曾有较为亲密的接触而不能孰视无睹,处于这样的想法,笔者特地登陆了两家品牌企业的网站,没有一条关于陈逸飞先生去世的新闻或者消息。&&&&&&October, the arts and artists in Shanghai suffering from the death of Chen Yifei, the original of his death, the arts community should devote more attention But for 170, 000, overseas Chinese town, but because there were more senior leadership and their close contacts and not as suffered by side, in the idea of the author of two brand enterprises specially landing site, none of the news or on the death of President Chen Yifei news.17. 广绣是我国具有一千多年历史的名绣,始于唐朝,经过历代艺人的发展、总结和提高,以其构图饱满、色彩绚丽、纹理清晰、针法多样等特地啊去年而享誉中外。2006年6月广绣被列为国家级非物质文化遗产名录。&&&&&&Guangzhou embroidery dated from Tang dynasty, it was about 1000 years to this day. It enjoyed high reputation for its full layout, gorgeous color, clear texture and diversiform stitch at home and broad through artists development, summary and improvement in all ages, at June 2006, Guangzhou embroidery was listed National Intangible Cultural Heritage List Xu Chiguang, Liang Guikai learned embroidery from their elder generation at an early age.18. 当我坐在船上时,喀斯特地貌的山峦映入眼帘。&&&&&&As I was sitting on the boat, the Karst mountain scenery came into view.19. 特地的是什么意思19. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留舒畅。&&&&&&I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is apleasant one.20. 20. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。&&&&&&Ive come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is apleasant one.特地的是什么意思,特地的在线翻译,特地的什么意思,特地的的意思,特地的的翻译,特地的的解释,特地的的发音,特地的的同义词,特地的的反义词,特地的的例句,特地的的相关词组,特地的意思是什么,特地的怎么翻译,单词特地的是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 昨天晚上他特地为我准备了晚餐,英语怎么翻译_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
昨天晚上他特地为我准备了晚餐,英语怎么翻译
Last night he specially prepared for me a dinner信我必定采纳我
采纳率:54%
Last night, he specially prepared a dinner for me.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
晚餐的相关知识
等待您来回答

我要回帖

更多关于 如何去欣赏一幅画 的文章

随机推荐