读 与 写 杂 志
2010年 1月
Vo1.7 No.1
RcadandW ritePeriodical
January 2010
A Study on W riting SkillsDevelopmentvia
CM C in theELT Classroom
(湖北工业大学 外国语学 院 湖北 武汉 30068)
Abstract:Thisstudy investigates the interactive and linguistic features ofcommunication among university—levelChinese
learners and theirteacher in a network—based context.Collaborative learning through Computer—Mediated Communication
(CMC)haspushedthequalityofstudent’swritingskillsin theELT c]assroom whetherthelearningisin synchronous
chatroonls orasynchronous emailnlodes.The findingsshow a significantdifference in writing proficiency development
existed between theexperimentaland controlgroups.
Key words:ELT;CMC;synchronous;asynchronous
中图分类号:H319
文献标识码:A
文章编号:(3—03
INTRoDUCTIoN
isan excellentfacilitatorofcommunicative activities.a channel
AsSussexandWhite (1996)argue,electronicnetworking
ofr synchronous or asynchronous written exchanges that may
toolssuch as CMC have done nmeh to alterourvery concept
bring equality to exchanges and reduce individual domination
of classroom discussion.[41(p27
In addition
of what the classroonl may consist of, challenging the
Swaffar f19981
traditionalview ofthe classroonlas a purely same time-same
asserts thatnetwork excha
正在加载中,请稍后...It was my first college acting class. With great hesitation, sweating hands and an_____heart,1 walked into the classroom. I had spent my entire life_______public speaking. But now here l was,_____not only to learn how to speak like someone on _ .but to become them entirely. Theater classes are_____at many high schools and universities in the US. &Theater kids& are a quite different bunch who always seemed able to_____ a room with their personalities.__
it was only a beginner-level course, my college class was filled with students who seemed a _ fit for acting. They were confident, funny and _ .The professor, a stout(矮胖)woman with a permanent smile and gentle behavior,_______ just as well, She_____us each with a handshake and welcoming eyes. The class was held in a circular room with _____situated around the edges. This allowed everyone in the room to have a(n) _____of whatever performance or lecture was_____in the center.After our first-day of introductions, each week we _
in a series of activities designed to help us find our own inner _ .We sang songs, danced to music, and recited _ from our favorite short stories.The
_ was eye opening .I learned that anyone has the _____to act, and many of us already do in our daily life. In the end, I&m not_____一that l would consider myself an actor. But I don&t think I ever had more fun in a college class.【小题1】A.unsteadyB.unsatisfiedC.unusualD.unfair【小题2】A.practicingB.avoidingC.deliveringD.learning【小题3】A.refusingB.happeningC.preparingD.hesitating【小题4】A.stageB.campusC.strikeD.trial【小题5】A.difficultB.expensiveC.advancedD.popular【小题6】A.put upB.make upC.light upD.break up【小题7】A.ThoughB.SinceC.UnlessD.Once【小题8】A.strangeB.naturalC.commonD.formal【小题9】A.outgoing,B.cautiousC.hardworkingD.patient【小题10】A.servedB.preparedC.spokeD.fit【小题11】A.inspiredB.suppliedC.greetedD.comforted【小题12】A.blackboards B.tablesC.lightsD.chairs【小题13】A.viewB.opinionC.debateD.command【小题14】A.leavingB.occurringC.arrivingD.declining【小题15】A.tookB.succeededC.sharedD.participated【小题16】A.singerB.actorC.professorD.dancer【小题17】A.charactersB.proverbsC.linesD.plots【小题18】A.adventureB.concertC.competitionD.experience【小题19】A.giftB.interestC.tendencyD.desire【小题20】A.contentB.sureC.awareD.doubtful

我要回帖

更多关于 in the classroom儿歌 的文章

随机推荐