she runs fast he runs fast too的she is alice 同义句句

期末复习知识点以及练习
&&&英语三单元知识点整理1. flat公寓2. furniture (u.n)家具3. similarity相似性(adj.)______4. difference不同(adj)._______5. shape形状6. height高度( adj.)_______7.is like=look like看起来像8.not a bit like一点也不像9.A and B are the same&=A is the same&as B A和B&相同10.A and B are different in&=A is different from B in& A和B&不同11.bookcase书架12.dressing-table梳妆台13.wardrobe衣柜14.lamp台灯15.length长度 adj._______16.width宽度adj.______adv_______17.plans设计图18.as+adv.+as和&一样19.not so/as+adj.+as 不如20.envelope 信封 ___ envelope(a,an)21.habit习惯22.hobby业余爱好23.however然而24.different from each other彼此不同25.gladly(adv)高兴地adj.______26.hate(v.)憎恨hate______(do) sth27.housework(u.n)家务28.too+adj.+to太以至于不能29.enough to足够30.lift(v.)举起 (n.)电梯31.hold容纳 (p.p)________32.thief小偷(复数)______33.apartment公寓34.crime犯罪(u.n)35.traffic交通(u.n)36.stand忍受37.noise噪音(u.n)38.in the suburbs在郊外39.bet打赌40.in fact事实上41.trouble麻烦42.trade(v.) (n.)交换,贸易43.advertisement广告44.rent出租45.square meter平方米46.next to挨着47.bathtub浴缸48.wash-basin洗手池49.toilet马桶50.rent租金51.discuss the problem of讨论&的问题52.as well也,too,also53.it is good for sb.对&有利54.local当地的55.opening hours营业时间56.running water自来水57.care about在乎58.offer提供59.housing estate住宅区60.leave the matter to sb.让某人来决定61.advantage有利条件62.disadvantage不利条件63. whether是否64.wise聪明的65.list列出66.reason原因67.term条件68.environment环境69.education教育70.leisure空闲时间71.driveway私人车道72.lawn草坪73.chimney烟囱74.side door 边门75.shutter百叶窗76.roof屋顶77.bee蜜蜂78.to start首先79.design设计图80.be called被称作81.on top of在&的顶端82.at the bottom of在&的底端83.foundation地基84.frame框架85.hold up支撑86.carry运送87.pipe管道88.gas气体89.furnace火炉90.steam蒸汽91.heater加热器92.protect保护(n.)_________93.cozy舒适的94.snail蜗牛95.rug地毯96.armchair扶手椅97.electricity电98.wire电线99.be happy with因&而高兴100.statue雕像101.slide滑梯102.see-saw跷跷板103.merry-go-round旋转木马104.convenience shop便利店105.button纽扣三单元知识点一.同义句1.My shoes and his shoes _____different ______ size.My shoes ______ different _______ his shoes ______ size.2.This hat and that one ____ _____ same colour.This hat ____ ____ same colour as that one.The book ___ different from this one.3.He runs ____ fast that he can catch the thief.He runs fast ______ ____ catch the thief.4The room is ten meters ____ width.The room is ten meters _____. The ______ of the room is ten meters . 5.My daughter is ____ young to go to school.My daughter is not ____ ________ to go to school. 6.The two rooms are different ____ size. This room ___ different ____ that one ___ size. 7.The boy is so young that he can&t go to school.The boy is ______ _______ _______ go to school.The boy is _________ ________ _________ ________go to school.8.The girl is too short to reach the shelf.The girl is ________ _________ __________ ________reach the shelf.二.填入适当的单词1.The ________ of the room is ten metres. (long/ length).2.It is ten metres in_________(long/ length).3.It is ten metres _______(long/ length).4._____ is the length of the room?(填入疑问词)5._________ its _______ (long/ length)?(填入适当的词)6.a ________road(wide,width,widely)7.open __________(wide,width,widely)8.He has read _______.(wide,width,widely)9.What&s its ________?(wide,width,widely)三.汉译英? 1.这只铅笔和那只铅笔一样长。? 2这个游泳池和那个游泳池的宽度和深度不同。? 3.这个铅笔盒和那个铅笔盒一样的形状。? 4.我的鞋和她的在尺寸上不同。? 5.这栋楼和那栋楼高度不同。? 6.这个信封和那个信封一样大。? 7.这只铅笔没有那只长。? 8.他们有相同的爱好。? 9.他们互相不同。? 10.她画的画和她的哥哥一样漂亮。四.课文填空Joe and bob are two brothers. They have ______same h______ and h______. They both get up l____. They both play the piano w____. They both draw pictures b________. However, sometimes they are different from e______ o______. Joe d____ his homework c_______, but Bob ________. Joe eats s_______, but Bob eats very fast. Joe h____ his mother _____(glad), but Bob h______ housework.五.改错1. Joe plays piano very well. _______________________________2.This envelope is not big as that one.________________________________3.Betty studys as hardly as Linda.________________________________4He doesn&t do the homework so careful as Tom. ________________________________________5.My ruler is the same as yours in length._______________________________________________________________________(同义句)六.填入适当的单词。1.I&d like going ___ downtown next week.2.A:Are you going to attend the meeting?B:______ bet.3. ___bet we will have an exam this afternoon.4.There ___ a lot of crime in this city.5.I thought that he is a shy boy, ___ fact , he isn&t.6.I like the plans of your flat. How about ________(trade) our flats.7.I don&t think the hall can h____ so many people.8.We are different in h____, I&m taller than you. 四单元The Test for Unit 4 1、 quality 质量2、 measures=size 尺寸3、 ways of payment 付款方式4、 ways of dressing 穿衣服风格5、 comparative 比较级6、 superlative 最高级7、 comment on 评论8、 feature 特色9、 not&at all 一点也不10、 pants 长裤11、 sweater 毛衣12、 blouse 女式衬衫13、 vest 背心14、 sneakers 运动鞋15、 belt 皮带16、 scarf 围巾17、 compare with 比较18、 leather 皮革19、 What size is ......? It&s &&What&s the size of &&? Its size is &&20、 pyjamas 睡衣21、 envelope 信封_______(a,an)envelope22、 the Yangtze River 长江23、 the Yellow River 黄河24、 the Himalayas 喜马拉雅山25、 Mount Tai 泰山26、 even &&a little/a bit27、 the Amazon 亚马逊河28、 the Mississippi 密西西比河29、 the Nile 尼罗河30、 the Pearl 珠江31、 the Danube 多瑙河32、 the Volga 伏尔加河33、 the Fujiyama 富士山34、 the Vesuvius 维苏威火山35、 the Alps 阿尔卑斯山36、 the Urals 乌拉尔山37、 Pakistan 巴基斯坦38、 A is+adj(比较级)+than B.39、 How do you like &&?=What do you think of &&?40、A is the +adj(最高级)+among/of/in+&&41、closet 衣橱42、the fashion department of Macy&s 服装店43、worth 值得(adj) be worth sth. be worth doing sth.44、shop assistant 售货员45、costomer 顾客46、price tag 价格标签47、more/the most+adv.48、try on 试穿49、try sth. on=try on sth.50、just right(for sb.)=suit sb.51、accept 接受(v.)(主观)receive 接受(v.)(客观)52、credit card 信用卡53、pay by credit card pay in cash 54、either&&or&& 既&&又&&55、sign 签字(v.) signature 签字(n.)56、receipt 发票(n.) bill 账单57、fun clothes 鲜艳的衣服58、mini skirt 迷你裙,超短裙59、classic 经典的60、should 应该61、vivid 生动逼真的(adj.)62、metallic 金属的(adj.)63、silver 银色的(adj.)gold 金 silver 银 bronze 铜 tin 铝 iron 铁64、exciting(sth.) excited(sb.)65、fashion 时尚66、brain 头脑(c.n)67、smart 聪明的(adj.)68、intelligence 智慧69、informal 非正式的(adj.)70、in general 总而言之71、be interested in doing sth. 对&&感兴趣72、dark 深的73、be proud of =take pride in 为&&感到骄傲74、so+adj./adv.+that 如此&&以至于75、yarn 织线(n.)76、quality 质量(n.)77、smooth 柔软(adj.) as smooth as silk 78、material 面料,材料,材质79、cotton (u.n.)棉80、expect 预想(v.)expect that expect (sb.) to do sth.81、be designed for 为&&而设计82、comfort 舒适(n.)comfortable 舒适(adj.)83、room 空间(u.n)84、on one hand 一方面on the other hand 另一方面85、a bit cheaper 便宜一点86、on the market 市场上87、others(n.)=other+n.88、down jacket 羽绒服89、had to 必须90、skin 皮肤(n.)91、cloth 布(u.n)92、grain 小麦,谷物(n.)93、use&&for doing sth.94、heat 热度(u.n)95、turn&&into96、liquid 液体(n.) solid 固体(n.) gas 气体(n.)97、thread 线,绳(c.n)98、be made of be made in be made from be made by99、shape into100、shape 制成&&的形状(v.)101、marble 弹子(n.)102、although 虽然(conj.)练习I. The comparative and superlative degree of the word below:(20&) long____________ _____________ wide __________ ___________ fat __________ __________ heavy___________ ____________ slow __________ ___________ few_________ ___________ brightly_____________ ____________ many _________ __________bad ____________ ____________ comfortable _____________ ___________II. Fill in the blacks with the proper words given:(10&) _____________1. Of the two girls, I find Lucy the _______ (clever). _____________2. Gold(黄金) is ______ (little) useful than iron(铁). _____________3. My sister is two years _______ (old ) than I. _____________4. John&s parents have four daughters, and she is the _____ (young) child. _____________5. The short one is by far the _______ (much)expensive of the five. _____________7. The boy is not so ______ (interesting) as his brother. _________/_________/________8. Dick sings _____ (well), she sings ______(well) than John, but Mary sings______(well) in her class. _____________9. She will be much ______ (happy) in her mew house. III. Choose the best one:(15&)  ( )1.-Which is ________ season(季节)in Beijing?   -I think it's autumn(秋季).   A. good B. better C. best D. the best  ( )2.The second-hand camera is much ________ than that new one.    A. cheap B. cheaper C. dear(贵的) D. dearest  ( )3.An elephant is ________ than a tiger.   A. heavy(重的) B. very heavy  C. the heaviest D. heavier  ( )4.&Which animal do you like ________ ?&&I like all kinds of animals.&  A. better B. best  C. very D. well  ( )5.-The TV programme(节目)is boring. Shall we play chess instead?    -All right. That is ________ than watching a boring TV programme. A. very good B. much good C. very better D. much better  ( )6.The river ________ to the sea. It is ______in the country.  A. runs, the longest B. runs, a longer C. is run, the longest D. run, a longest  ( )7.-Which is your favorite vegetable?   -________ vegetables, I like cabbage ________ .    A. Of, better B. Of all the, best C. With, better D. With, best  ( )8.Mary has three brothers. Smith is ________ of the three.   A. most tall B. the tallest C. taller ( )9.Which do you like ________ , tea, milk or juice?   A. well B. good C. better D. best ( )10. He feels _____ today than yesterday. A. tired B. more tired C. more tireder D. much tired  ( )11. The line is ____ than that one. A. more longer B. not longer C. much more longer D. many more longer  ( )12. The earth is _____ the moon. A. as 49 times big as B. 49 times as bigger as C. 49 times as big as D. as big as 49 times  ( )13. The book is ____ of the two. A. thinner B. the thinner C. more thinner D. the thinnest  ( )14. She looks _____ than she does. A. the more older B. very older C. much older D. more older  ( )15. The garden is becoming ______. A. more beautiful and more B. more beautiful and beautiful C. more and more beautiful D. more beautiful and beautifulerIII. Finish the sentences according to the sentences given.(15)1. What size is your coat?What&s _________ ________ _________ your coat?2. The book is interesting and you should read it. The book is worth ____________3. The coat is 200 yuan. How do you like it?The coat is 200 yuan. ____________ do you ___________ ___________ it?4. I like playing basketball after school.I _________ ___________ ___________ playing basketball after school.5. Shanghai is the biggest city in China.Shanghai is __________ than __________ _________ city in China.6. He takes pride in being a Chinese.He is __________ __________ being a Chinese.五单元1. tell(v.)判断,断定。2. endangered/extinct(adj.)快要绝种的------saft(adj.)安全的 3. dolphin海豚4. gorilla大猩猩 chimpanzee黑猩猩 ape猿5. puma美洲狮wild(adj.)野生的;未被驯养的6. leopard豹子7. deer公鹿 doe母鹿8. sheep goat oryx antelope tibetantelope9. sea animal: crab螃蟹 sea horse海马 coral珊瑚 turtle乌龟 shark鲨鱼 sea star/starfish海星 lodster龙虾 whale鲸鱼 seal海豹 10. sebra班马11. giraffe长颈鹿12. hound猎犬13. roar吼叫14. hop/jump/leap跳15. bark吠叫16. creep爬行17. fiercely(adv.)凶猛的 fierce(adj.)18. squirrel松鼠19. tree-flog树蛙20. live on/feed on以。。。。。。为生21. fall off=fall down from从。。。。。。上掉下来22. sticky pads粘性的肉垫23. keep/stop/prevent sb. from doing sth.24. get/become/star(保持)+adj.25. branch树枝26. turn变得27. fun=pleasure=enjoyment(u.n.) have fun doing sth.28. on land 陆地 in the sea 海洋29. number one 第一 Top 1第一(前十名用Top)30. any other sth.=the other sth.s31. mistake错误make a mistake/make mistakes32. mammal(c.n.)哺乳动物33. without(prep.)没有 without doing sth. 反义词:with 34. be full of =be filled with充满35. breathe(v.)呼吸 breath(n.) take/have a deep breath做一次深呼吸 breathable(adj.) breathless无法呼吸的36. shallow water浅水区 deep water深水区37. dive(v.)(n.)跳水 dived/dove(p.t.) dived(p.p) diver(n.)跳水者38. bring sth to sb=bring sb sth39. sponge海绵40. the floor of the sea 在海底41. be needed for=be used for42. tell story about讲有关。。。。。。的故事43. believe sb/sth believe in sb=trust44. watch sb do sth观察某人做某事(看到了全过程) watch sb doing sth(看到某人正在做某事)45. one day一天(一般与过去时连用)46. There is a mother wolf with four baby wolves.47. give milk to sb给某人喂奶48. give sb lessons about sth给某人上有关。。。。。。的课49. in a short time不久以后(与一般将来是连用)50. give sth to sb=feed sb sth51. instead(adv)相反,代替 instead of代替,而不是52. weigh(v.)称重 weight(n.)重量53. feather羽毛54. down绒毛55. cock公的 hen母的56. be covered with被。。。。。。覆盖57. slightly(adv.)一点点地 slight(adj)轻微的58. useless(adj.) 无用的 useful(adj.)有用的59. run away from danger逃离危险60. corner(v.)使。。。。。。陷入绝境 corner sb把某人逼至绝境61. powerful(adj.)有力的,强大的62. slash 鞭打 dozen打63. enemy敌人64. claw爪子65. ostrich鸵鸟66. be raised for为了。。。。。。而驯养67. live in groups 群居 live alone独居68. about(adv.)=around周围69. a herd of一群/a group of做主语,谓语动词用单数。70. swallow(v)吞食 71. protection(n.) protect(v.)72. human beings人类73. human nright 人权 animal right动物权 right(n.)权利74. keep pets饲养宠物75. companion(n.)伴侣76. sense of environment protection环境保护意识77. cruelty虐待78. keep animals from danger使动物免遭危险79. clinics诊所80. sick(adj.)有病的 the sick boy & the ill boy &I. Finish the sentences according to the first letter given.1.______________ The d_______ can swim faster than the fish but it&s not fish.2.______________ The c________ is the cleverest animal in the animal world.3.______________ The g________ has the longest neck among the animals on land.4.______________ The z________ has black and white colors and it is one kind of horses.5.______________ The w_______ isn&t a fish but a mammal.B. Finish the blanks by using the proper words given6.______________Tigers are (danger) than elephants.7_______________Which do you like (well), Chinese, English or Japanese?8_______________ Is Huanghe one of the longest (river) in the world?9________________ There are many (sheep) on the farm.10_______________ Humans need water (drink).II. Choose the best choice for each black(15&).( )1. The ice in the lake is as as it was before. A: thin B. thinner C. thinnest D. the thinnest( )2. ---How can I speak English you? ----You'd better speak more. I think.A.as good as B. more than C. as well as D. as much as( )3.In order to keep healthy, you should ea ___ fast food. ____ fresh vegetables and take enough exercise.A.fewer, fewer B. less, more C. fewer, more D.less, less( )4.My sister is good at sports. she can jump than me.A. highest B. very high C. too high D. much higher ( )5.-Which is ,the sun, the moon or the earth? --Of course, the moon isA. small B. smaller C. smallest D. the smallest( )6.Oct.15th was one of days in 2003. Shenzhou-V was sent up successfully. A. exciting B. more exciting C. the most exciting D. much exciting. ( )7.The more. exercise you take, the you wi11 be.A. weaker B. healthier C. luckier D. worse( )8.Everyone knows China is getting ____________A. strong and strong B. stronger and strongerC. more strong and strong D. strongest and strongest ( )9. The teacher keep the boy from _____.A. fall B. falls C. falling D. fell( )10. There ______ much fun in Mr Li&s lessonA. is B. are C. am D. be( ) 11. There were __________ animals in the forest many years ago.A. thousand of B. thousands of C. three thousand of D. three thousands of( ) 12. Insects __________ plants.A. feed in B. food on C. feed on D. feed of( ) 13. Yaoming is one of in the world.A. best players B. the best player C. best player D. the best players( ) 14. & What are you doing? & I&m life in the countryside. A. think over B. thinking over C. think about D. thinking about( ) 15. Water is very important all living things. We must _____ every drop of water.A. leave B. keep C. save D. showIII. Finish the blanks according to the requirements(20&).1. The boy falls down from the tree.The boy __________ _________ the tree.2. I jumped the farthest in our class.I jumped _________ than __________ ____________ student in our class3. Mary jumps 2.35 meters but Jim jumps 3.45 meters.Mary _______ jump as ___________ as Jim. Mary _________ jump_________ than Jim4. He gets to the airport at 6.00 o&clock. He _________ the airport at 6.00 o&clock.5. They learn how they can get food. They learn __________ _________ get food.6. She gives them lessons about life She _________ lessons __________ to them.7. Its body is full of holes. Its body _________ ________ _________ holes.8. Shanghai is the biggest city in China.Shanghai is __________ than __________ _________ city in China.IV.Fill in the blanks with the right form of the words.1The Yangtze River is ________than the Yellow River.(long)2Which is _________(high),the Alps or Andes?3China is ______(large) than Japan.4The blue skirt is ________ than the grey one.(beautiful).5The red sweater is ___________than the black one.(fashionable)6The black pants are __________pants in my closet.(long)7This skirt is __________than that one.(pretty)8It&s too large. I&d like to try a ________(small) one.9Ithink metallic silver is ________(exciting) colour of all.10Our shirts feel far_________(smooth) than the shirts of other materials.11These marbles are even _______(strong) than the glass itself.12The tiger roars as________as the lion.(fierce)13The zebra runs _________than the giraffe.(fast)14The giraffe reaches_______(high) than the deer.15The kangaroo hops_______(far) than the rabbit.16The chimpanzee acts________(clever) of the three.17The squirrel climbs ________(high)among the three.18The kangaroo runs _______(quickly) of the three.19.The tree frogs jump______(high) than the cats.20.Do students in the US play ______(many&
请各位遵纪守法并注意语言文明“He runs very fast.”与“she is abeautiful girl.”这两个句子。为什么第一句He后面不用is ,而后一句就用加。。。
完整的英语句子都要有动词作谓语,没有谓语动词是不成其为句子的(除非省略句)。而汉语句子有时是没有动词的。如:
1)他很高。
2)这些桌子相当新。
但它们翻译成英语时都要添上动词。添什么词呢?一般添上be(即am,is,are之类)。上面这两句翻成英文就是:
1)He is very tall.
2)These desks are quite new.
这两句里的is和are未必理解为“是”,只是句法上要求有动词才需要它们。
如果句子中有了动词就不要再添be了。你的第一句已经有了动词runs,故无须添加be第二句的is是“是”的意思,不要理解为是添加上去的。
其他答案(共2个回答)
的女孩。
当然,当句子为现在进行时的时候,句型为be doing,这个do就是动词,也就是说第一个句子可以是he is runn...
首先run本身就是动词,一般副词修饰动词,就像第一句话,He runs very fast.意思是他跑得很快,因为主语是第三人称单数,所以加s。
而is是be动词,意思是“是”后面要接形容词,或者名词。she is a beautiful girl,意思是她是一个相关信息的女孩。
当然,当句子为现在进行时的时候,句型为be doing,这个do就是动词,也就是说第一个句子可以是he is running very fast.意思是他现在跑得很快,这个动作是正在进行的。
我想你可能在词性的作用上面还有很多疑问。
不妨去看看语法书,这样会很有帮助。
1. ( it)He found ___a litle adifficut to work in class that afternoon.it为形式宾语,代替...
He is a lucky dog他是个幸运儿
You are a lucky dog.可以这么说。
I think shoul be
That's how he did it.
(now---shoule be how)
Otherwise choose...
have sth done固定用法,"让别人做某事"
这句话的意思是:他要(请别人)修车.
take sth/sb for example或者take sth/sb for instance
是个固定词组,它的意思是“拿...为例”“以...为例”
答: 英语很差(当年四级都没过)的情况下,考mba有机会吗?
答: 百度上搜“ENGLISH211”第一个结果就是了