英语阅读理解100篇!

你现在的位置 : &
初中二年级英语阅读相关文章推荐
初中二年级英语阅读栏目更多分类
英语网推荐阅读
英语最新活动英语短文阅读练习
19:37:02 来源:中学生语数外 文章作者:胡 迪
Ⅰ 初中英语短文阅读练习
  It&s September and we are back to school. It&s good to see all my classmates and teachers again. They are all fine and happy.
  We are in Grade Eight this term. There are twenty-six girls and twenty-eight boys in our class. Mr Hu is our new English teacher and Mr Li will teach us physics. Physics is a new subject. I hear physics is not easy, but it&s interesting. I&m going to work hard on it. I&m good at maths, but I don&t do well in English. I like English. I&ll ask Lucy for help. Lucy is my good friend and I can help her with her Chinese, too. I&m going to do my best this term. I think I can do better than last term.
  根据短文内容, 判断下列句子的正(T)误(F)。
  1. The new term begins in September.
  2. They are back to school, so they are unhappy.
  3. They have five new subjects.
  4. Lucy is good at English and Chinese.
  5. Lucy can help me with my English.
  Key: 1&5 TFFFT
  Jane always goes to school early. She likes to play with her friends before class. But after school she does not go home early. On her way home, she stops to look at the dogs in the pet (宠物) shop. She likes to watch the white dog in the window of the shop. It is lovelier than the other dogs.
  Today is Jane&s birthday. As usual she stops to watch the white dog on her way home. But the dog is not in the window. She is a little sad.
  At home Mum shows her a big birthday cake and Dad gives her a present&the lovely white pet dog! Jane is very happy. From now on Jane will come back home early after school.
  根据短文内容,判断下面句子的正(T)误(F)。
  1. Jane is a little school girl.
  2. She goes to school early because she likes her school very much.
  3. She stops to watch the white dog on her way to school every day.
  4. The white dog looks lovelier than the others.
  5. Today Jane comes home earlier than usual.
  Key:1&5 TFFTT
  Ⅲ 初中英语短文阅读练习
  Welcome to the zoo, everyone!I&m glad to take you around the zoo on such a beautiful day. I&m Jane, and I am a middle school student. Today I am a volunteer(志愿者) in the zoo.
  First of all, I want you to know some rules while you are enjoying yourselves in the zoo.
  1. Please do not give food to the animals.
  2. Please leave your bicycles, skateboards, etc. outside the zoo.
  3. Do not go into the green areas.
  4. Please don&t take your pet animals into the zoo.
  5. Children under 12 years old must stay with their adults(成年人).
  6. You can take pictures in the zoo.
  Now let me tell you our plan for today. First, we will visit the Lion Park on a minibus. Next is the Monkey Park. There are lots of clever and lovely monkeys. Then we&ll walk to the Bird World. You can see many kinds of birds there. After that we will go to a famous place, the Panda Park. Thank you!I hope you&ll have a wonderful day.
  根据短文内容,完成下列句子。
  1. You mustn&t give ______to the animals.
  2. You should leave your bicycles______ the zoo.
  3. Children under ______ should go together with their adults.
  4. You can&t take your ______ animals into the zoo.
  5. The tour guide will take the visitors to the Lion Park on a ________.
  Key:1. food& 2. outside& 3. 12&& 4. pet& 5. minibus
百科词条:英语的学习注重的是同学们平时的日积月累,点点滴滴的知识输入造就过硬的英语功底,大量的英语阅读是十分有利的,所以我们为六年级的同学们整理了一系列的英语阅读,并配以适量的小练习,希望对同学们有所帮助。
——《六年级英语阅读理解天天练》专题简介
小学六年级英语学习总结

我要回帖

更多关于 英语阅读理解100篇 的文章

随机推荐