It's windy and warm 教程cloudy today.(对windy and warm 教程cloudy提问)

39.It’s windy and today. A.rain B.snow C.rainy D.clouding——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
39.It’s windy and today. A.rain B.snow C.rainy D.clouding 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
根据所给提示,完成句子。每空一词,含缩略词。1. Linda&plays&the&drum&on&Sunday. (用now替换画线部分) &&& Linda&______ ______&the&drum&now. 2.&There&are&many&interesting&books&in&that&bookstore.&(改为单数句) &&& There&______ ______&interesting&book&in&that&bookstore. 3.&It's&windy&and&cloudy&today.&(对画线部分提问) &&&& ______ ______.the&weather&today? 4.&What&does&your&cousin's&do?(改为同义句) &&&&& ______&your&cousin's&______? 5.&All&the&people&are&having&a&great&time.&(改为同义句) &&& ______&is&having&______.
It's ________ windy ________ cold today .
Let the sick go out for a walk.
A.no, andB.neither, nor
C.either, orD.both, and
完成对话.每空一词
—Did you hear the weather
this morning?
is the weather today?
—It’s windy and rainy.
bad weather! I don’t like it at
—Yes. it’s too bad.
7 . I think it will get better soon.
8 . What does the, radio
—It says the rain will stop later on.
—That’s great. We can go out to
basketball.
完成下列对话,每空一词。
A:Did you hear the   1   report this morning?
B:Yes, I   2  .
A:  3   is the weather today?
B:It's windy and rainy.
A:  4   bad weather!I don't like it at all.
B:Yes, it’s too bad.
A:Will it   5   long?
B:No, it   6  .I think it will get better soon.
A:I hope   7   What does the radio   8  ?
B:It says the rain will stop later   9  .
A:That’s great.We can go out to   10   basketball.
  完成对话,每空一词:
  A: Did you hear the weather (1)________ this morning?
  B: Yes, I (2)________
  A: (3)________ is the weather today?
  B: It's windy and rainy.
  A: (4)________bad weather! I don't like it at all.
  B: Yes, it's too bad!
  A: Will it (5)________ long?
  B: No, it (6)________. I think it will get better soon.
  A: I hope (7)________. What does the radio (8)________?
  B: It says the rain will stop later (9)________.
  A: That's great. We can go out to (10)________ basketball.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Temperature/The weather….What’s the difference? Does Windy weather and Cloudy weather affect performance?
| LinkedIn
The difference between weather and temperature
&&&&&&&&&&&Temperature is a measure of the average heat or thermal energy of the particles in a substance. Since it is an average measurement, it does not depend on the number of particles in an object. In that sense it is not dependent on the size of the object. For example, the temperature of a small cup of boiling water is the same as the temperature of a large pot of boiling water. Even if the large pot is much bigger than the cup and has millions and millions more water molecules. In essence temperature is basically how hot or cold something is. Temperature can be measured in degrees Celsius, degrees Fahrenheit or degrees Kelvin. Weather on the other hand is the state of the atmosphere, to the degree that it is hot or cold, wet or dry, calm or stormy, clear, windy or cloudy. Most weather phenomena occur in the lowest level of the atmosphere, the troposphere, just below the stratosphere. The difference between temperature and weather is that weather refers to day-to-day temperature and precipitation activity. Temperature on the other hand is the measurement of how hot or cold the atmosphere is. Climate is the term for the averaging of atmospheric conditions over long periods of time in a given area. In sports the climate of an area will give a general idea of what the weather or temperature might be like, hence members of the sports medicine team must be mindful of how this can affect athletic performance in any given sport.
How does Windy weather and Cloudy weather affect performance
There are various ways by which windy weather can affect performance. Most of the times from a physiological perspective athletic performance isn’t really affected by the wind itself but it can affect various factors in certain sports. In racket sports or bat and ball sports the wind can affect the trajectory and velocity at which implements move through the air. In Cricket windy weather can affect the trajectory of a ball that is hit into the air by a batsman. Based on the direction the wind is blowing in relation to the batsman, wind can either increase or decrease the distance the ball can cover. This can determine whether or not a ball goes for six, for four or even caught. In track and field in particular windy weather can both directly aid and hinder the performance of an athlete. Often times when individuals run into head winds their performance usually diminishes and is below their normal capabilities, however if there is a tail wind an individual’s performance can be increased. Due to this external factor that can affect athletic performance the IAAF implemented a wind gauge system that would measure whether the results after a performance was legal based on the amount of wind assistance given. Anemometers are used to gauge the direction and speed of the wind on the track. A positive reading will indicate that there is a tail wind and a negative reading will indicate a head wind. In order for a performance to be deemed legal the reading would need to be 2.0 m/s or lower. Windy weather can affect athletic performance by acting as a booster to the current temperature of playing conditions. In playing conditions of the same cold temperature an athlete will lose body heat more rapidly on a playing field that is experiencing windy weather versus a non-windy weathered playing field. This phenomenon is called the wind chill factor, and this factor makes us feel colder in cold temperature due to snow fall, rain fall or climate than the air temperature really is. This is basically due to the interaction of air temperature and wind on the human body that is already giving off heat. Both temperature and wind cause heat loss from body surfaces resulting in the body feeling colder than the actual temperature. The Wind chill factor can increase the possibility of hypothermia, reduced cognitive function, reduced glycogen stores as the body is using five times more glucose as a means of trying to maintain homeostasis.
Cloudy weather can also affect athletic performance through certain means. This type of weather usually induces humidity and subsequently affects athletic performance by the fact that it increases or promotes hot temperatures. Humid conditions can lead to a rise in core body temperature due to the fact that sweat glands produce droplets that carry excess heat to the surface of the skin, where it evaporates. But humidity prevents sweat from evaporating, so the heat remains on the body instead of be taken away from the body. Prolonged increased core body temperature can result in reduced cognitive function, reduced energy and strength thus impairing athletic performance. Severe dehydration is also a direct co-relation to humidity seeing that the body is losing a lot of fluid while trying its best to regulate body temperature and maintain homeostasis. Other effects can include hyperthermia and heat stroke.
Another means by which cloudy weather can affect athletic performance is through the occurrence of Fog. Fog is a visible aggregate of minute water droplets suspended in the atmosphere near the earth’s surface. In essence clouds suspended near to the earth’s surface are generally considered Fog. This affects athletic performance by hindering the vision of athletes no matter what sport an individual may be participating in. An example of this in football is that a player may not see their team mate down field when they could've scored a goal or make a crucial pass that would have led to a goal scoring opportunity. Also fog can induce cold temperature to playing conditions.
Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?当前位置: &
求翻译:it.s cloudy and windy.是什么意思?
it.s cloudy and windy.
问题补充:
干渴风和云。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
《It’swindytoday.》说课稿.doc 7页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
《It’swindytoday.》说课稿
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
《It’s windy today.》说课稿
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Today I’m very pleased to have an opportunity to talk about some of my teaching ideas. My topic is It’s windy today. It is made up of six parts.
一、教材分析:(课件)
我说课的内容是鲁湘版小学英语四年级下册Unit4 Lesson 10。通过本课学习,使学生掌握词汇:sunny, cloudy, windy, rainy, hot, cold,jacket能够听懂How is the weather?并能用句型:It’s….Put on your…对此进行回答,从而使学生能够进行有关天气话题的交流,并能根据不同的天气提醒别人穿适当的衣服,初步培养学生的语言迁移能力及发散性思维。
二、教学目标: (课件)
通过三年多的学习,学生在听、说、读、写方面已经具备了一定的的技能,能够进行简单的语言交流。结合单元教学目标和本课特点,我将本课时的教学目标确定为(课件出示):
1、知识目标:
(1)能听,说,读,写天气的名称sunny, cloudy, windy, rainy, hot, cold.
(2)能灵活运用句子: It’s …today. Put on your….
2、能力目标:学生能够进行有关天气话题的交流。
3、情感目标:了解天气变化情况,关爱自己和家人,适当着装,利于出行、工作、学习,确保身体健康。   
根据教学目标和学生的学情,我又确立了本课的教学重难点。(课件)
1、掌握学过的天气单词并能用句子It’s …today. Put on your…. 介绍天气情况和穿什么衣服。
2、用简单的英语进行天气描述。
三、教法学法:(课件)
为了完成教学任务,突出重点,突破难点,根据学生的认知规律,我采用了全身反应法,直观教学法,游戏法,竞赛法,榜样激励法,创设情境等方法来设计教学活动。我根据小学生活泼好动年龄特征,设计了领读、跟读、分组读、表演读、大声读、小声读等多种不同形式读的方法,提高学生的口语技能得到提高并以学生的生活经验和兴趣为出发点,让学生在真实的交流中使用英语,解决本课难点,完成学习任务。
四、教学过程(课件)
我的教学过程主要分为四个环节:
一、Warming-up 热身
二、Presentation 呈现新知
三、Consolidation 巩固操练
四、Homework作业设计
(一)Warming-up 热身:(课件)
1. Greetings. 用简单的日常用语和学生做交流。
2. 英文歌曲flash动画《rain, rain, go away》。
【设计理念】师生相互问候。一是为了了解学生,二是为了让学生带入到英语的环境中。接着唱英语歌,进一步的活跃课堂氛围,营造宽松活泼的英语学习环境,同时,也复习了旧单词rain。
(二)Presentation 呈现新知:(课件)
第一个环节, Lead-in导入:歌曲之后,我接着问:Do you like the song? 学生回答:Yes. 师:When I hear the song, I am very happy.(画笑脸)Are you happy? 生:Yes.师:(用简单的几笔勾勒把笑脸变成太阳)What’s this? 生:It’s a sun.师:When we see a sun in the sky, it’s sunny. 导入到新单词sunny.
2. (课件)多媒体呈现图片和单词:sunny 师带读,(提醒学生注意字母y的发音,给学生示范。)找个别同学读,并板书。出示天气晴朗的图片,问:How is the weather?学生可能回答不出来,我会接着说,When we see a sun in the sky, it’s sunny, it’s a sunny day.学习此句子It’s sunny.。问:What can we wear on a sunny day?
生答:hat.老师引导学生回答完整:We can put on the hat. 让学生对It’s…today. Put on your….这两个句型有初步的认识。
(课件)这六个单词的呈现方式都不一样It’s sunny today. I’m very hot.做擦汗动作,引入单词hot. 领读单词,提醒学生注意字母o的发音,给学生示范。
3.晴朗的天气用艳阳高照的图片呈现,在教wi
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 windy and warm教学 的文章

随机推荐