英语口语好可以做什么好的GGJJ帮我做下这几题 感激不尽啊

求好心的哥哥姐姐帮忙解答几道英语题,大概是高中的题型,在此感激不尽~~以后有财富一定会多多回报~~ 请教高中英语题,要有解答,感激不尽!
你正在浏览: & >
求好心的哥哥姐姐帮忙解答几道英语题,大概是高中的题型,在此感激不尽~~以后有财富一定会多多回报~~
求好心的哥哥姐姐帮忙解答几道英语题,大概是高中的题型,在此感激不尽~~以后有财富一定会多多回报~~
2:It’s fortunate that I met a good teacher of Chinese. Otherwise.teacher
4:__________, our wheat production must be expanded and scientists working on the problem must he the research funds. 1:______ rates of interest has recently made it difficult for young couples to buy their homes. 1.were
3:在下列每组单词中有一个单词的划线部分与其他的划线部分读音不同,找出这个单词. 1.reference
2:You he only a short holiday.seeing you to help
2.research
3.for which
2.after that
3.since then
4.until then
14:We often hear of old people wishing they __________young again.resource
4.By no means
4.In any case
12.Arousing
3.is expecting
3:The study claimed that violence on TV _________the minds of children. 1.beat
2.reflection
6:I ___________at six o’ clock in the morning. 1:Different people may he different attitudes ______ gift giving. 1.had given up
4.corrupts
3.will expect
4.is expected
11, I ______ on this tortured language a long time ago, so make the most ______ it、
13:40.projects
2. 1.expecting
2:They all think the book is more suitable for ___________ than for reading.Rising
2.developed
3.indicated
10:The temperature _____ to drop to the freezing point tomorrow night:I really appreciate ________my daughter with her maths. 1.to
9:The old movie reminded them __________ the wonderful time they had spent together. 1:There is no bus running _____ that direction. 1.am use to getting up
7:In several recent studies, young babies he been observed and tested to discover how different abilities are ___________. 1.will be
15:He decided to give ___________his inheritance(遗产). 1.reasonable
2.approved
2. 1.would he given up
2.am used to getting up
2.used to getting up
3.am used to get up
4.you to help
3.to see you helping
4.your helping
13:There was an accident on the motor way this morning and _______ there has been a severe traffic jam. 1:085.would give up
3.had been
4,并把它前面的大写字母添入答题卡相应位置上。 1.in
4.promotes
浅笑安然.Arising
2.preserved
3也想和英语好的哥哥姐姐多交流一下 ,刚刚做了些选择题可以没有答案,所以想请哥哥姐姐们帮下忙,看看我做的是否正确,谢谢大家啦~~1
.:4be expected to do sth 预计:4in any case 无论怎样&#47..有.:2对现在情况的虚拟,用现在分词rising做定语修饰rate4;培养 8:4in.;被动关系,所以须用其过去分词raised做定语修饰rate:2develop 发展&#47.. 最大程度地利用:1for reference 供参考 6:1be used to doing sth 习惯于做某事used to do sth 过去常常做某事be used to do sth 被用于做某事 7;不管怎样 12;rise为不及物动词,rate和rise之间为主动关系.2:4remind somebody of sth 提醒某人某事 10:12/3单词意思不对;raise为及物动词,主句谓语由“would he done sth”构成3;i..,rate和raise之间为动宾&#47:3and后面为并列句,排除从句的1只有since then做时间状语时. 对... attitude(s) towards:/的音17,句子才可能使用现在完成时 14....direction 朝.:1对过去动作的虚拟..的态度/看法如果你满意我的答案,敬请点击“选为满意回答”:4appreciate sb/one's doing sth 感激某人做某事 13:3impact 冲击5,wish从句使用一般过去时 15:4give up 放弃/让出 16:题目有问题,ea都发&#47:4he ...方向 9. 111:3make the most of.
.:4be expected to do sth 预计:4in any case 无论怎样&#47..有.:2对现在情况的虚拟,用现在分词rising做定语修饰rate4;培养 8:4in.;被动关系,所以须用其过去分词raised做定语修饰rate:2develop 发展&#47.. 最大程度地利用:1for reference 供参考 6:1be used to doing sth 习惯于做某事used to do sth 过去常常做某事be used to do sth 被用于做某事 7;不管怎样 12;rise为不及物动词,rate和rise之间为主动关系.2:4remind somebody of sth 提醒某人某事 10:12/3单词意思不对;raise为及物动词,主句谓语由“would he done sth”构成3;i..,rate和raise之间为动宾&#47:3and后面为并列句,排除从句的1只有since then做时间状语时. 对... attitude(s) towards:/的音17,句子才可能使用现在完成时 14....direction 朝.:1对过去动作的虚拟..的态度/看法如果你满意我的答案,敬请点击“选为满意回答”:4appreciate sb/one's doing sth 感激某人做某事 13:3impact 冲击5,wish从句使用一般过去时 15:4give up 放弃/让出 16:题目有问题,ea都发&#47:4he ...方向 9. 111:3make the most of.
];4.2/2.4&#47.1&#47.3&#47.1&#47。17.4这些题英语打基础可以,但高考复习不适合;10.4/11.4/5.1/14.2/15没有划线部分,本题有问题.1/8,估计应是ea,但它们的发音都是[i;6;3;12.4/131.3 /9.4/7.3&#47
1) a bowl of milk 一碗牛奶 2) three pieces of chalk三支粉...
你可能感兴趣的内容?香港:+852-
海外:+86-21-
已解决问题:3341312
8152561人贡献宝贵经验
为您找到0条相关回答
上海Shanghai
上海、北京、杭州专家
峨眉山专家
巴里坤县、色达县、稻城专家
宜昌、青岛专家
 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  
|  |  |  |  |  | 
 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  | , . All rights reserved. | 扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
新概念英语2好词好句GGJJ帮我找下新概念英语2的好词好句吧~Unit1~20的20篇课文中的好词好句,每篇10条~
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
新2的第一单元1~20 课?词和句各自的数量不管,只要10条就可以了是么?1 Lesson 1 - A private conversationA young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. I got very angry. I looked at the man and the woman angrily. They did not pay any attention. In the end, I could not bear it. ‘It’s none of your business,’New words and expressions 生词和短语private adj. 私人的 conversation n. 谈话 bear v. 容忍 rudely adv. 无礼地,粗鲁地 2 Lesson 2 - Breakfast or lunch?I never get up early on Sundays. I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime. ‘What a day!’ I thought.
Just then, the telephone rang.
‘I’m coming to see you.’‘Dear me,’ she said. New words and expressions until prep. 直到 outside adv. 外面 aunt n. 姑,姨,婶,舅母 repeat v. 重复 3 Lesson 3 - Please send me a card Postcards always spoil my holidays.A friendly waiter taught me a few words of Italian.Then he lent me a book. On the last day I made a big decision. I spent the whole day in my room, but I did not write a single card!New words and expressions spoil v. 使索然无味,损坏 public adj. 公共的 lend v. 借给 decision n. 决定 single adj. 唯一的,单一的 4 Lesson 4 - An exciting tripI have just received a letter from my brother, Tim. He has been there for six months.
He is working for a big firm and he has already visited a great number of different places in Australia.He has just bought an Australian car and has gone to Alice springs, a small town in the centre of Australia. My brother has never been abroad before, so he is fending this trip very exciting.New words and expressions exciting adj. 令人兴奋的 receive v. 接受,收到 firm n. 商行,公司 centre n. 中心 abroad adv. 在国外 5 Lesson 5 - No wrong numbers Pinhurst is only five miles from Silbury, but Mr. Scott cannot get a telephone for his new garage, so he has just bought twelve pigeons.Yesterday, a pigeon carried the first message from Pinhurst to Silbury. The bird covered the distance in three minutes. Up to now, Mr.Scott has sent a great many requests for spare parts and other urgent messages from one garage to the other.In this way, he has begun his own private ‘telephone’ service.New words and expressions pigeon n. 鸽子 cover v. 越过 request n. 要求,请求 spare part 备件 service n. 业务,服务 6 Lesson 6 - Percy ButtonsI have just moved to a house in Bridge Street. He asked me for a meal and a glass of beer. In return for this, the beggar stood on his head and sang songs. He ate the food and drank the beer. Then he put a piece of cheese in his pocket and went away.Later a neighbour told me about him.He calls at every house in the street once a month and always asks for a meal and a glass of beer.New words and expressions beggar n. 乞丐 pocket n. 衣服口袋 call v. 拜访,光顾 7 Lesson 7 - Too lateThey were expecting a valuable parcel of diamonds from South Africa.When the plane arrived, some of the detectives were waiting inside the main building while others were waiting on the airfield. To their surprise, the precious parcel was full of stones and sand!New words and expressions detective n. 侦探 valuable adj. 贵重的 parcel n. 包裹 diamond n. 钻石 steal v. 偷 guard n. 警戒,守卫 precious adj. 珍贵的 8 Lesson 8 The best and the worstJoe Sanders has the most beautiful garden in our town.Bill Frith's garden is larger than Joe's.Bill works harder than Joe and grows more flowers and vegetables,but Joe's garden is more interesting.He has made neat paths and has built a wooden bridge over a pool.I like gardens too,but I do not like hard work.Every year I enter for the garden competition too,and I always win a little prize for the worst garden in the town!New words and expressionscompetition n.比赛,竞赛neat adj.整齐的,整洁的pool n.水池9 Lesson 9 A cold welcomeOn Wednesday evening,we went to Town Hall.It was the last day of the year and a large crowd of people had gathered under the Town Hall clock.It would strike twelve in twenty minutes' time.Suddenly someone shouted,"It's two minutes past twelve.The big clock refused to welcome the New Year.At that moment,everybody began to laugh and sing.New words and expressionswelcome n.v.欢迎crowd n.人群gather v.聚集refuse v.拒绝10 Lesson 10 Not for JazzIt was made in Germany in 1691.It has belonged to our family for a long time.My father was shocked.Now we are not allowed to touch it.It is being repaired by a friend of my father's.New words and expressionsinstrument n.乐器recently adv.最近damage v.损坏shock v.使不悦或生气,震惊allow v.允许,让
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 用英语说做家务的好处 的文章

随机推荐