in blocksin the order of timee 是什么意思?

& “根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入...”习题详情
87位同学学习过此题,做题成功率66.6%
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。注意:把该题答案填写到答题纸上。Getting your children to study can be a little like getting them to eat their vegetables. 【小题1】 Make a study time and have it at the same time every day. This will help your kids to learn to schedule their day and will give them a sense of control over how they spend their time. Allow them to study in blocks of time, such as for half an hour with a five-minute break in the middle. 【小题2】& Ideal (理想的)study times are after dinner or right after school before dinner. Never allow your children to study in front of the television, as that will encourage passive activity. 【小题3】You’ll also need to help your kids find the right place to study. After you’ve set up a good study time for little learners, set up a good place where they can get those creative juices flowing. 【小题4】Make sure there is a table or a desk and a comfortable chair.【小题5】 This includes helping them out with their homework sometimes and being there for them with the answers to any questions. The input you give your children during study periods will help form a bond and help make studying enjoyable.A.Pick a place where your children can study properly.B.Hold them to the schedule they create for themselves.C.Finally, spend time with your kids when they’re studying.D.Keep the atmosphere light and offer lots of encouragement, too.E. Instead, use TV as a treat or a reward when the homework is completed.F. Try to stop this bad habit by offering some sort of reward.G. One of the best ways to form good study habits for your kids is to design a schedule that they keep to.G&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-北京市房山区房山中学高一下学期期中考试英语试题
分析与解答
习题“根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。注意:把该题答案填写到答题纸上。Getting your children to study can be a little l...”的分析与解答如下所示:
文章讲述了父母亲如何让孩子更好的安排时间,如何更好地学习。【小题1】后文讲到Make a study time and have it at the same time every day.制作一个时间表格,并且每天都坚持同一时间完成,故选G【小题2】从前文Allow them to study in blocks of time,可知,此处应该为要求他们坚持自己所制定的计划,故选B【小题3】前文讲到Never allow your children to study in front of the television,不要让他们在电视机前学习,故此处应该为用看电视作为他们完成作业后的一种奖赏,故选E【小题4】后文讲到Make sure there is a table or a desk and a comfortable chair.有一个桌子和一个舒适的椅子,故此处应该为找一个孩子们能够适当学习的地方,故选A【小题5】后文讲到This includes helping them out with their homework sometimes and being there for them with the answers to any questions.帮助他们解决家庭作业的难题,并且也是文章的最后,finally表示最后一点,所以选C
对于此类题型的解答,可以将整个文段首先浏览一遍,大概理解意思。答题过程中,根据所提供的后文进行作答,同时,做题过程中注意时态和语态及不要遗漏了某一个细节点,结合排除法作答,答完后注意通读检查是否符合逻辑,语义顺畅。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。注意:把该题答案填写到答题纸上。Getting your children to study can be a lit...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。注意:把该题答案填写到答题纸上。Getting your children to study can be a little like getting them to eat their vegetables. 【小题1】 Make a study time and have it at the same time every day. This will help your kids to learn to schedule their day and will give them a sense of control over how they spend their time. Allow them to study in blocks of time, such as for half an hour with a five-minute break in the middle. 【小题2】 Ideal (理想的)study times are after dinner or right after school before dinner. Never allow your children to study in front of the television, as that will encourage passive activity. 【小题3】You’ll also need to help your kids find the right place to study. After you’ve set up a good study time for little learners, set up a good place where they can get those creative juices flowing. 【小题4】Make sure there is a table or a desk and a comfortable chair.【小题5】 This includes helping them out with their homework sometimes and being there for them with the answers to any questions. The input you give your children during study periods will help form a bond and help make studying enjoyable.A.Pick a place where your children can study properly.B.Hold them to the schedule they create for themselves.C.Finally, spend time with your kids when they’re studying.D.Keep the atmosphere light and offer lots of encouragement, too.E. Instead, use TV as a treat or a reward when the homework is completed.F. Try to stop this bad habit by offering some sort of reward.G. One of the best ways to form good study habits for your kids is to design a schedule that they keep to.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。注意:把该题答案填写到答题纸上。Getting your children to study can be a little like getting them to eat their vegetables. 【小题1】 Make a study time and have it at the same time every day. This will help your kids to learn to schedule their day and will give them a sense of control over how they spend their time. Allow them to study in blocks of time, such as for half an hour with a five-minute break in the middle. 【小题2】 Ideal (理想的)study times are after dinner or right after school before dinner. Never allow your children to study in front of the television, as that will encourage passive activity. 【小题3】You’ll also need to help your kids find the right place to study. After you’ve set up a good study time for little learners, set up a good place where they can get those creative juices flowing. 【小题4】Make sure there is a table or a desk and a comfortable chair.【小题5】 This includes helping them out with their homework sometimes and being there for them with the answers to any questions. The input you give your children during study periods will help form a bond and help make studying enjoyable.A.Pick a place where your children can study properly.B.Hold them to the schedule they create for themselves.C.Finally, spend time with your kids when they’re studying.D.Keep the atmosphere light and offer lots of encouragement, too.E. Instead, use TV as a treat or a reward when the homework is completed.F. Try to stop this bad habit by offering some sort of reward.G. One of the best ways to form good study habits for your kids is to design a schedule that they keep to.”相似的习题。相关词典网站:Multitasking - The Illusion of Getting More Done
Multitasking – The Illusion of Getting More Done
Posted by:
| on April 10, 2015
Share This!We all multitask and many of us think we are pretty good at it, myself included. Doing more than one task at a time makes us feel good and aren’t we so much more productive when we are doing all these things at once? Wow, we are getting so much done!
So what is wrong with multitasking
when we can do more than one task at a time?
In today’s business world, people are expected to be able to work on multiple projects at a time. Some companies go so far as to say multitasking is a necessary skill for hiring. Just yesterday, I read a job posting that read, “Must be able to multitask in a high energy and quickly shifting environment.”
Most people expect immediate attention, so multitasking is expected when our boss interrupts us for information or we need to help a staff member with a problem. We try to continue what we are working on and help them at the same time however, our own productivity suffers.
Unlike computers, for which multitasking was originally designed, the human brain is not able to quickly shift from task to task with efficiency.
When we attempt to do two mental tasks at the same time such as talk on the phone and write an email or talk to a colleague and work on a spreadsheet, our productivity and efficiency at both tasks is compromised.
When we are multitasking, errors in our work increase due to inattention and the two tasks actually take longer to complete in unison that it would have been to complete the two tasks separately. Both response time and task completion are slowed due to the brain switching from one task to the other instead of staying focused.
You may be thinking, but I can multitask. I can walk and talk, I can eat and read and I can jog and listen to a self-help CD. Yes, that is true. Using your physical ability and using your mental ability on two separate tasks is possible without falling down or stabbing yourself because we are using different skills.
However, when we start to use two mental abilities or two physical abilities at the same time, things get dicey. Think about rubbing your stomach and patting your head at the same time. Difficult? Yes, because your brain is trying to divide its attention between two different physical tasks.
The same difficulty arises when our brain is trying to divide its attention between two mental tasks. When talking to a colleague it is difficult to successfully write a detailed email or if we are interrupted and working on a spreadsheet we continue to attempt to work on the spreadsheet while talking. During these two mental activities, your brain is not focusing on either task but switching between tasks.
As our brain switches back and forth, we lose focus on the other task, missing what the colleague said or having to reread the last sentence of the email to know where to begin for the next sentence. Do you see where the slowdown in productivity is? By asking the person to repeat what they said or rereading the email, you are duplicating work that could have been accomplished quickly if you had stayed focused on one or the other task.
People who multitask are often under pressure to complete many different projects and tasks throughout their work day. This pressure creates unbelievable stress which can take a toll on mental and physical performance as well as loss of productivity.
Problems associated with multitasking include:
Forgetting appointments or important information
Feeling nothing gets completed
Feeling exhausted at the end of the day
Not finishing big projects and only working on small quick tasks
Do you want to be more productive and have less stress at work?
Try focusing on one task at a time. It may sound easy, but if you are in the habit of multitasking, it will take time to change that habit.
Here are a few steps to help you regain your focus:
Reduce or eliminate distractions
Shut off your phone for a specific amount of time each day
Close your office door
Work in blocks of time such as 20 minutes, take a break, and then work another 20 minutes
Work on similar tasks during a block of time
Each morning write a to do-list or must-do list
Working on regaining focus will take time and conscious effort but the end goal of increased productivity, error free work and less stress will be a fitting reward.
I would love to hear how do you stay focused and on task throughout the day.
Next post in the Productivity Series:
Hi, I’m Karen. Welcome to my website! I will show you how to establish the framework for an organized and successful leadership and office management system.
You May Also Find of Interest:Share the knowledge . . .
Posted in , ,
Join 6,252 other subscribers
Email Address
Categories
AMAZON AFFILIATES DISCLOSURE
Karen Comfort is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking .
&&2017&Karen Comfort&| Small Business Theme by:
| Powered by:in block of什么意思_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
in block of什么意思
Allow them to study in block of time, such as for half an hour with a five-minute break in the middle.中的in block of 是什么意思?
允许他们在固定的时间学习,比如学习半小时就休息5分钟
采纳率:18%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
block的相关知识
等待您来回答Welcome to Roxy's Killer for Hire Phone Sex
Accomplice for Hire- Experienced in the Night Moves of Sex, Death and Lust!
So, you need some strong arm Phone Sex Girl to Hire for some serious Fantasy Fun? Roxy is your girl for the night side of intrigue, lust, and sexy fantasies.
Roxy knows the ins and outs of fantasy role play phone sex, where the most extreme calls and taboo fantasies become real, no questions asked.
Killer for Hire? Accomplice for somediscreet phone sex? Roxy can make your most graphic fantasies come to life!
If you're ready for some action, cum on in, boys and let' s sort them out, one by one!
(C) Copyright
| All Rights Reserved
Nothing feeds my heart more than extreme age play phone sex. We team up as a pair on the hunt for someone who can take the abuse we are about to dish out. The little bitch is going to get what she deserves fucked by a dirty old man. Those men sure know what they [&]
appeared first on .
I want to hear about my last call. This is one for the books it&s rape fantasy phone sex. We started off by snatching a little brat from the playground. Our victim put up a little bit of a fight, but once I slapped her hard across the face, she knew I meant business. My [&]
appeared first on .
0I am the most deviant bitch is with this blood play phone sex. Every single wife, daughter and even your son are scared of me. When you mention my name terror flashes through their eyes, everyone knows what I am capable of even you. I&m sure you have heard all the stories about me let [&]
appeared first on .
Is your wife a nagging little bitch? We&ll have I got the perfect cure for that. Why don&t we do a little kidnapping phone sex and fuck that little whore right up? First, we drug the bitch with some spiked wine then after it takes effect I&ll have my gooney take her and put the [&]
appeared first on .
Are you ready to do whatever it takes to take this age play phone sex to the limit? My calls are deviant and so hard core I will make you think the brat is there. Trust me this will be the hottest thing you have ever done and more. Others try to mimic my style [&]
appeared first on .
No one believes how evil a bitch like me can be. I have a soothing yet sultry voice that can make you edge until I deem you fit to cum. while I am working you over with my voice. I dig right down into your soul and bring up the nastiest fucking fantasy around and [&]
appeared first on .
Message Me
AIM Screen NameHardCoreFreakRox
Potential Victims
The Purrfect Site For Poker Players!
Serve Mistress Kollette!
Age-Play Phone Sex.
Gruesome Goth Girl Ophelia’s Blogs & Pics.
Incest PEDO Mommy Daisy.
Filthy Nasty Bar Babe Ginger’s Blog & Pic’s.
Bloody, Violent, Pedo, Phone Sex
Mommy Will Do ANYTHING For Her Medicine.
Sexy Switch Ramsey.
Pedo & Incest With Pregnant Slut MaryKate.
An Asylum Full of DERANGED PUSSY
HUGE blog and sexy story site with pics!
Freaky Sexy Girls! My First site.
The FIRST Purrfect Site.
Sinfully Nasty Phone Sex
Sweet Sexy Teens!
Various Serial Killer Antics

我要回帖

更多关于 timeblocks官网 的文章

随机推荐