plos one let pubb 论文翻译 怎么样

我希望以后,我都能开心的学习知识 的翻译是:I hope, I can learn to be happy knowledge 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我希望以后,我都能开心的学习知识
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I hope I can be happy to learn the knowledge
After I hope, I all can the happy study knowledge
I hope, I can learn to be happy knowledge
I hope that in future, I will be happy learning knowledge
After I hope, I all can the happy study knowledge
相关内容&aA
pigeon. 共同性 不移居,而是的鸟是伟大的在寻找家是赛鸽的它的道路。 & a好的,成交 Good, deal & abought Subway 被买的地铁 & aManagement cites labor unrest for shutdown 管理援引劳工动乱为停工 & aDon't you and I can not say what 不您,并且我不可能说什么 & a这是关于我的一些事 This is about mine some matters & ajulia应该把这件事告诉他的妈妈 julia should tell him this matter mother & a单卡充值500万币, 就有机会抽中超管一个月 シャン語Kachongに1か月間管理するために価値5,000,000硬貨、目上の人を引き出す機会がある & aTriacetate Triacetato & aupload partnar's photo 加载partnar的相片 & a无需 Does not need & aMatin et soir,prelever sur mains humides et masser sur l"ensemble Rincer a l "eau abomdamment. 早晨和晚上,承担湿手和集合在L “Rincer L abomdamment “水一起有。 & aPowerful intellectuals did not think you are still a 强有力的知识分子没有认为您仍然是a & aSuddenly felt full of happiness in my heart 在我的心脏充分突然感觉幸福 & a成熟应对 Mature should be right & aor you still want to chart with me 或您仍然想要绘制与我 & athat's right,culture and tradition is magic 那是不错,文化,并且传统是不可思议的 & aI had abig fight with my best friend because of copying my homewoker 我有abig战斗与我的最好的朋友由于复制我的homewoker & aBe susceptible to Be susceptible to & aBut we, are two worlds apart, 但我们,分开是二个世界, & a他做事情总是很缓慢。 He handles the matter very to be always slow. & aWith it with tears lamentation today, was inferior that will strive for success tomorrow with the sweat. 与它以今天泪花悲叹,是下等明天将力争成功与汗水。 & a老婆生日快乐 The wife birthday is joyful & a? 熟悉linux操作系统 ? Familiar linux operating system & aMy insecuities have ruined so many thing 我的insecuities破坏了那么许多事 & a感谢颠沛流离的八月 Thank in August which drifts about destitute & aTHIS CREDIT IS SUBJECT TO UCP FOR DOCUMENTARY CREDITS 1993 REVISION ICC PUB-LICATION NO.500 AND IS THE OPERATIVE INSTRUMENT 这信用是受UCP支配为跟单信用1993年修正ICC出版物没有并且是有效的仪器 & a人们为什么会做出这样的微反应呢 Why can the people make such micro response & awhat’s
there? 什么那结束 那里? & a我一点都不喜欢你对亲戚打招呼的方式 I all do not like you the way which greets to the relative & a而不是在家做作业。 But is not does one's assignment in the home. & a芦荟凝胶 Aloe gelatin & ablasting medium 炸开的媒介 & awhat
of 什么 您 认为 & ahe wan three cats 他拥有三只猫 & aElects him for chief editor 选举他为总编辑 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!stales Please input the text which you need to translate! stales & ayour speech is important.your body language is important,too 您的讲话是important.your肢体语言是重要的,也是 & a通过这一周的学习 Through this week-long study & a是的,有几条小船在湖上飘荡 Yes, some several boats flutter in the lake & a画有 Picture possession & a是你让我有了希望 Was you lets me have the hope & a我没什么特别喜欢做的事 I do not have the matter which any likes doing specially & a水,作为一种重要资源,在工业农业以及家庭生活中被大量浪费 The water, took one important resources, are wasted massively in the industry agriculture as well as the family life & ai often remind 我经常提醒 & atie her up to me 栓她由我决定 & asend my best wishes to the sick child 送我的最好祝愿到病的孩子 & a我认为他和这桩谋杀案无关 I think him irrelevant with this pile case of murder & aGive me an answer, let me leave 给我一个答复,让我离开 & a在自己平时的努力学习下,使自己取得了专业第一的好成绩,连续两次获国家励志奖学金,也使自己拥有了学校推免生的机会。 Under the oneself usual diligently study, caused oneself to obtain the specialized first good result, continual two times attained the country to pursue a goal with determination the scholarship, also enable oneself to have the school to push exempts the fresh opportunity. & atheir letters will certainly travel faster 他们的信件快速地一定将移动 & ai remind myself ever 我提醒自己 & aAnswer me soon. 很快答复我。 & asend my best wish to the sick child 送我的最好祝愿到病的孩子 & a我不坚强的外壳,拼命抵抗袭来的夜幕。 I not strong outer covering, goes all out the curtain of night which resists raids. & a我希望以后,我都能开心的学习知识 After I hope, I all can the happy study knowledge &SCI课堂:中国生物医学领域SCI期刊分析(一)-Pubsci专业SCI论文发表,投稿,论文翻译润色,中文期刊发表
SCI课堂:中国生物医学领域SCI期刊分析(一)
一、Journal of Biomedical Science
影响因子(IF):2.458
近3年平均影响因子:2.133
一审周期:1.5个月
见刊周期:1个月
投稿命中率:42%
投稿形式:在线投稿
发表周期:双月刊
年文章数:101篇
出版社:Springer(台湾科技部提供支持)
版面费:无
2013年中国人发表文章比例:15%
聚焦领域:生物医学科学。
接收范围:生物医学问题的分子研究和分子机制,包括解剖病理学,生物化学,遗传学,免疫学,微生物学和病毒学,分子,细胞和癌症生物学,神经科学,药理学,生理学等。
研究倾向:
1、动物模型研究神经调节,免疫调节,疾病的分子机理,药物作用;
2、药物/化合物/激素/酶的作用机制;
3、疾病的分子机理,病毒的作用机理,癌症的风险因素(如遗传变异等);
4、疾病诊断的新标志,靶分子促癌/抑癌的功能机制;
5、干细胞,化学合成,实验装置的研发和完善(如细胞培养等)。
Pubsci评语:台湾的一本Openaccess杂志,比较友好,一切都是免费的,凡是涉及医药、生物的都可以试试。
二、 Acta Pharmacologica Sinica
影响因子(IF):2.354
近3年平均影响因子:2.072
一审周期:1.5个月
见刊周期:小于1个月
投稿命中率:65%
发表周期:月刊
年文章数:178篇
出版社:中国药理学会
版面费:¥2,000/篇或$300/篇;彩图费:¥1,000/个或$150/个
2013年中国人发表文章比例:86%
聚焦领域:药理学和生命科学。
接收范围:抗癌药,心血管和肺药,临床药理学,新药研发,胃肠和肝药,泌尿生殖系统、肾和内分泌药,炎症和免疫药理学,分子和细胞药理学,神经药理学,制药学和药物代谢动力学。
研究倾向:
1、动物模型研究药物/中药单体/化合物/激素改善缺陷、提高免疫或抗癌的作用机制,药物处理后减轻副作用;
2、药物/中药单体/化合物/激素的效应途径,对炎症反应、免疫应答、细胞凋亡的影响;
3、新药筛选(如蛋白抑制剂/小分子拮抗剂/化合物等);
4、联合用药;
5、代谢组学分析,建模研究(如细胞模型/动物模型)。
三、Biomedicaland Environmental Sciences
影响因子(IF):1.154
近3年平均影响因子:1.187
一审周期:4个月
见刊周期:4个月
投稿命中率:60%
年文章数:99篇
出版社:中国疾病预防控制中心(CDC)和美国考斯顿国际公司(CIC)
版面费:稿件确认刊载后会酌收费用
聚焦领域:生物医学和环境科学。
接收范围:公共卫生病毒学,微生物学,流行病学,寄生虫学,营养学,毒理学,药理学,环境卫生,化学,有害物质的生物学和毒物学效应,包括环境污染物、食品添加剂、农药、化工原料;方法论研究,包括化学、生化、病理和免疫方法;实验研究,包括天然和合成污染物的分布、代谢特征及对人体健康的影响;预防医学,公共卫生等。
研究倾向:
1、动物模型研究有害物质的生物学和毒理学效应(如金属元素/离子辐射/真菌毒素/化工原料等);
2、癌症的环境风险因素(如磁场和粒子等),全基因组关联研究,靶分子的生理和病理功能;
3、药物/激素对有害物质致病的治疗作用,病情结果研究,病毒的作用机理(如HIV等),抗体研究;
4、代谢综合征/糖尿病/肥胖的风险因素、身体特征(如腰围),特定人群的营养需求;
5、有害物质检测/疾病诊断手段的研发和完善,消毒方法。
四、 Chinese Medical Journal
影响因子(IF):0.901
近3年平均影响因子:0.916
一审周期:5个月
见刊周期:9个月
投稿命中率:55%
发表周期:半月刊
年文章数:799篇
出版社:中华医学会
版面费:250元/篇;彩图费:800元
聚焦领域:医学。
接收范围:医学实践和研究,流行病学研究,社会医学研究,临床试验,临床诊疗经验等。
研究倾向:
1、临床试验(如Phase I/II试验、大规模随机对照试验);
2、诊断方法和治疗手段的临床实践经验;
3、癌症的预后指示子,动物模型研究病理发展过程;
4、药物治疗效果,中药预防和治疗;
5、Meta-analysis/Case report/前瞻性研究/有限元分析/问卷调查/横断面研究等。
Pubsci评语:这本为中华医学杂志英文版,是中国具有百年以上历史的医学期刊,重点报道中国医学各学科最新进展和高水平科研成果,以及临床各科诊疗新经验。审稿周期较长,关系稿比重较大。
五、 Biomedical Engineering-Applications Basis Communications
影响因子(IF):0.233
近3年平均影响因子:0.219
一审周期:3个月
见刊周期:3个月
投稿命中率:50%
年文章数:51篇
出版社:WorldScientific
版面费:文章6页,超出NT2,000/页
聚焦领域:生物医学工程。
接收范围:生物医学工程领域的临床和基础研究,包括生物电子学,生物材料学,生物力学,生物信息学,纳米生物学和临床工程。
研究倾向:
1、应用计算机技术的诊断和检测手段,医疗设备性能分析,实验仪器;
2、应用电子学和力学建模的生物材料(如PCL支架),给药载体;
3、神经系统,疼痛管理;
4、运动学和动态适应(如下肢运动);
5、技术报告/有限元分析等。
扫描二维码
关注Pubsci微信
微信公共账号:pubsci888
关键词:论文翻译润色,论文评估,SCI投稿,SCI期刊发表,医生出国进修
Journal NewsBritish Journal of Surgery-Pubsci专业SCI论文发表,投稿,论文翻译润色,中文期刊发表
British Journal of Surgery
期刊名称&British Journal of Surgery&
期刊缩写&BRIT J SURG&&&
学科分类&医学&
出版周期&月刊&&&
审稿速度&1.33 个月 (平均)&
投稿命中率& 22.5% (均值)&&&
期刊主页&&&&
ISSN 号&(printed):
(electronic): &&&
IF 趋势&&& 2005&&&& 2006&&&& 2007&&&& 2008&&&& 2009&&& &2010&&&& 2011&&& 2012&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.722&&& &4.092&&& 4.304&&& 4.921&&& &4.077&&& 4.444&& &4.606&& 4.839&&&
被收录情况&& 1. Science Citation Index&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. Science Citation Index Expanded&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. Current Contents - Clinical Medicine&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4. Current Contents - Life Sciences&&&
PubSci评语&BJS是外科领域比较牛的杂志,认可度很高。编辑也是该行的牛人组成,很耐心、细心。对国人不一定有歧视,关键是内容要有新意。上&&&
期刊简介&BJS是欧洲外科领域最好的同行评审期刊,也是世界上最好的外科杂志之一,12年IF为4.839. 该刊的国际编委会有分布在世界范围内的1200多名编委组成,反映了该刊的读者群的国际化。期刊板块包括重要论文、综述、原创性研究论文、随机临床实验、你的意见以及书评等。&&&
投稿注意事项&特别提醒:选择Open Access方式发表论文的作者需要交纳3000美元费用。 常规发表方式,无需此费用。
一般注意事项:
BJS Instructions&to Authors 2013
BJS publishes original articles, reviews, meta-analyses, systematic reviews and randomized clinical trials, all of which are submitted to rigorous peer review.& BJS subscribes to the policies published by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE)1&and adheres to publishing ethics guidelines published by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)2.& BJS now requires corresponding authors to complete an Author Statement on behalf of all co-authors before acceptance of the manuscript.& The Author Statement form can be found&here.
OnlineOpen
OnlineOpen is available to authors of primary research articles who wish to make their article available to non-subscribers on publication, or whose funding agency requires grantees to archive the final version of their article.& With OnlineOpen, the author, the author's funding agency, or the author's institution pays a fee to ensure the article is made available to non-subscribers upon publication via Wiley Online Library, as well as deposited in the funding agency's preferred archive.& For the full list of terms and conditions see&.& Authors wishing to publish their paper OnlineOpen will be required to complete the payment form available from our website at:&.
Before acceptance there is no requirement to inform the Editorial Office that you intend to publish your paper OnlineOpen if you do not wish to.& All OnlineOpen articles are treated in the same way as any other article.& They go through the journal's standard peer-review process and will be accepted or rejected based on their own merit.
Guidelines publication
The BJS editorial team welcomes proposals that might lead to the publication of evidence-based guidelines relevant to surgical practice, acknowledging that the best available evidence might be no more than consensus views.& Potential authors are encouraged to submit initial ideas for consideration, and not completed documents, to assess whether publication in BJS is possible.&
Before guidelines are submitted, an outline proposal not exceeding 500 words should describe:
&&&&- The intended guideline topic.& This can include any issue directly relevant to clinical surgery, but should explain the need for guidelines on the chosen topic.
&&&&- The proposed methodology.& This might include the use of systematic reviews, a Delphi consensus or combinations of methodologies, but should be specified along with an estimate of the life span of the guidelines.
&&&&- Details of the group responsible for the guidelines.& This should indicate the involvement of professional associations or societies, and commercial organisations.& Sponsorship or funding details should be provided in this section.& The tasks and contributions to be undertaken by each author should be listed.
&&&&- Geographic origin and extent of influence.& The relevance of the guidelines and their influence should be expla guidelines that relate to the healthcare systems of a single country are unlikely to be accepted.
Proposals considered suitable by the editors will be sent for peer review.& As with all other submissions to BJS, acceptance is likely to be conditional subject to editorial and reviewers' comments.& A designated BJS editor will work with the responsible group to ensure consistency of style and prompt publication.
The outline proposal should be submitted online through ScholarOne Manuscripts (details below). Please note that there are many mandatory sections during submission that are not relevant to Guidelines. Please mark these as ‘N/A’ in the ScholarOne submission.
1.&&&&& Important information for authors
An article is reviewed for publication on the assumption that its contents have not been submitted simultaneously to another journal, have not been accepted for publication elsewhere and have not already been published3; authors will be asked to confirm that this is the case during the electronic submission process.& Any attempt at dual publication will lead to automatic rejection, may prejudice acceptance of future submissions, and may be highlighted within the pages of the Journal.& Please submit with your manuscript copies of any other papers (including abstracts) - published, in press, or submitted for consideration elsewhere - that relate in whole or in part
this is essential to enable assessment of any potential overlap by the Editors.& Indicate on the title page whether the paper is based on a previous communication to a society or meeting.
Articles and their illustrations become the property of the Journal unless rights are reserved before publication.
2.&&&&&&&&&Article types
Please note that BJS does not publish case studies.
a)&&&&&&&&Leading articles
The Editors commission leading articles of 800–1000 words and up to ten references.& A single author is preferred.& Submissions may be subjected to peer review and the Editors retain the right to alter textual style.
b)&&&&&&&Reviews (including systematic reviews and meta-analyses)
Priority will be given to work that addresses a topic of current interest.& All meta-analyses of randomized trials must adhere to the guidelines outlined in the PRISMA statement, which is designed to improve manuscript quality4.& Authors must include a suitable PRISMA flow chart in their submission (click&here&for a template).& Further advice on suitability is available from the Editorial Office. Useful resources for authors of review articles include the article ‘Systematic reviews and meta-analysis for the surgeon scientist’ by Galandiuk and colleagues5, and the Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions6.
BJS will consider for publication Cochrane review articles that have been substantially shortened and re-written for a surgical audience, but such submissions must state this on the title page of the manuscript, and copies of the original article must be sent to the Editorial Office for consideration. You must be the author of the Cochrance review and must also apply for permission from the Cochrane Library – further information on how to do this is available in the Cochrane Manual7. These articles will be subject to the usual BJS peer-review process and will usually be published only if submitted within 6 months of publication of the Cochrane Review.
c)&&&&&&&&Prospective clinical trials
BJS expects all authors to register prospective clinical trials in a suitable electronic and freely accessible registry (e.g.&,&), according to the ICMJE guidelines1,8.& For this purpose, a clinical trial is defined as any research project that prospectively assigns human subjects to intervention or comparison groups to study the cause-and-effect relationship between an intervention and a health outcome.& The registration number of the clinical trial should be quoted at the end of the abstract.& If you wish the Editor to consider an unregistered trial, please explain why the trial has not been registered.
In addition, all randomized clinical trials must adhere to the guidelines outlined in the CONSORT statement9&and investigators must include a suitable CONSORT flow chart in their submission (click&here&for a template).& The primary end point and power calculation must be clearly stated, and randomized clinical trials should be clearly identified as such in both the title and the abstract.
d)&&&&&&&&Original articles
Original articles should normally be in the format of Introduction, Methods, Results and Discussion.& A structured abstract of fewer than 250 words should be provided (further details on this can be found below).
e)&&&&&&&&Observational studies
STROBE stands for an international, collaborative initiative of epidemiologists, methodologists, statisticians, researchers and journal editors involved in the conduct and dissemination of observational studies, with the common aim of STrengthening the Reporting of OBservational studies in Epidemiology.& Please refer and adhere to thischecklist&for relevant submissions.
f)&&&&&&&&Experimental papers
Papers involving experimental or animal research are sometimes challenging to read.&The Editors wish to encourage authors to submit high- quality experimental research for publication in BJS, particularly if it has obvious clinical or translational relevance.&To try and improve the quality of experimental research published in BJS, future submissions will generally be restricted to a maximum of 3500 words, a combined total of five figures and tables, and 30 references. Additional material over and above these instructions could be published as an appendix to the paper online.
Authors&should also&submit a 150-word summary describing the surgical relevance of the paper, which will be published on the front page together with the abstract. The aim is to provide a short section of text explaining the potential clinical relevance of the study using the following structure: what is already known, what is new, and the potential impact on future practice. One or two short sentences under each heading will suffice.
Authors of papers involving animal research must declare they have followed the ARRIVE Guidelines (Animal Research: Reporting&In Vivo&Experiments). Please follow thislink&for details.
g)&&&&&&&&Snapshots in Surgery
BJS publishes illustrations in the print issue that are used as the basis for a surgical quiz.& We consider single surgical images in colour that are of educational value to surgeons.
Specifications:
All illustrations must be in colour and of a high quality (&400dpi, preferably TIFF or EPS files); they must not have been published&previously.&Snapshots should be accompanied by a short question that might be general (e.g. what is this condition, and how should it be treated?), or multiple choice. The authors must also provide the answers to the quiz using text of no more than 100 words.& Patient material should be accompanied by a signed consent form available&here.
Snapshots in Surgery&should be submitted online at&. Please note that there are many mandatory sections during submission that are not relevant to Snapshots in Surgery. Please mark these as ‘N/A’ in the ScholarOne submission.
To view all previous Snapshots in Surgery please click on Clinical Library and go to Images.
BJS works together with Wiley’s Open Access Journal,&Clinical Case Reports, to enable rapid publication of good quality snapshots that the BJS Editors are unable to accept for publication in BJS.& Authors of snapshots rejected by BJS will be offered the option of having their snapshot, along with any related peer reviews, automatically transferred for consideration by the&Clinical Case Reports&editorial team.& Authors will not need to reformat the snapshot at this stage, and publication decisions will be made a short time after the transfer takes place.&&Clinical Case Reports&will consider case reports, clinical images and procedural videos from every clinical discipline including Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry, and Veterinary Science.&Clinical Case Reports&is a Wiley Open Access journal and article publication fees apply.& For more information please go to&.
h)&&&&&&&&Your Views
The Editors welcome topical correspondence from readers relating to articles published in the Journal.& Letters should be submitted via the abstract page of the article on this website.& All letters will be reviewed and, if approved, appear on the website.& A selection of these will be edited and published in the Journal.& Letters must be no more than 250 words in length, including no more than five references.& Original data will not be published in the Your Views section.
3.&&&&&&Preparation of manuscripts
BJS&subscribes to the policy of uniform requirem this facilitates resubmission of papers to journals without extensive recasting.& Authors are advised to consult the Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals1.& BJS accepts the criteria for authorship proposed in the ICMJE1,10&and subscribes to the COPE guidelines on good publication practice2.& These guidelines are summarized below.
a)&&&&&&&&Authorship
BJS seeks to minimize the risk of gratuitous authorship by limiting the number of authors listed in an article. BJS holds the view that in the context of surgical publishing, most articles are unlikely to involve significant contributions from more than ten authors. For our full authorship policy and information on how multiple authorship should be handled please click&here.
For research papers, authorship should be decided at the launch of the study.& The authorship credit should be based on 1) substantial contributions to conception and design, or acquisition of data, or analysis and in 2) drafting the article or revising it critically for important
and 3) final approval of the version to be published.& Authors should meet conditions 1, 2 and 31.
Contributors who do not qualify as authors should be listed and their particular contribution described in the Acknowledgements section of the article.& On submission of the article, the corresponding author will be asked to confirm how all individuals listed as authors meet the appropriate authorship criteria, that no-one who qualifies for authorship has been omitted from the list, that written authorization has been received from all co-authors, that contributors and all funding sources (for authors and contributors) have been properly acknowledged and that authors and contributors have approved the acknowledgement of their contribution.
The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that all authors have seen, approved and are fully conversant with the contents of the manuscript.& All authors are responsible for the accuracy of the manuscript, including all statistical calculations and drug doses.
b)&&&&&&&Group authorship
Results of multicentre studies may be reported under the name of
however, the group should identify individuals who accept direct responsibility for the manuscript.& These individuals should meet the criteria for authorship described above. &If you wish a list of individuals to be credited with authorship, please add an asterisk (*) after the name of the group in the byline along with a statement that the members of the group are collaborators of the study.& The names of group members should then be supplied under the heading of Collaborators.
c)&&&&&&&&Contributors
Authors must acknowledge any assistance they received (e.g. provision of writing assistance, literature searching, data analysis, administrative support, supply of materials).& If/how this assistance was funded should be described and included with other funding information.& Written approval should be obtained from anybody listed in acknowledgements, as readers may infer their endorsement of the data and conclusions.
4.&&&&&&Submission guidelines
a)&&&&&&&&Preferred file formats
Preferred file formats for text and tables are .doc or .rtf.& Figures should be .tif or .eps.& Please note: restricted file extensions are .shs, .zip, .exe, .com, .vbs and .pdf.
b)&&&&&&&Title page
On the title page please state: (1) the
(2) the name and ini (3) the department(s) and institution(s) to which the work
(4) the name, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone and facsimile numbers of the author responsible for correspondence and to whom requests for reprints (5) sources of funding for research and/ (6) the category in which the manuscript is being submitted (original article, review, randomized clinical trial); and (7) whether the paper is based on a previous communication to a society or meeting (with full details).
c)&&&&&&&&Abstract
This must contain fewer than 250 words in a structured format.& Background: state why the study was done, the main aim and the nature of the study (randomized clinical trial, retrospective review, experimental study, etc.).& Method: describe patients, laboratory material and other methods used.& Results: state the main findings, including important numerical values.& Conclusion: state the main conclusions, highlighting controversial or unexpected observations.
d)&&&&&&&&Main text
The main text of the paper should have separate Introduction, Methods, Results and Discussion sections (these sections may not be applicable to all article types, e.g. Reviews).& A short Acknowledgements paragraph may also be included.& When quoting specific materials, equipment and proprietary drugs, the name and address of the manufacturer must be given in parentheses.& Generic names should normally be used. Any data mentioned in the abstract or discussion must be presented in the results section of the main text.
e)&&&&&&&&Tables and illustrations
Submit each illustration as a separate file except compound figures e.g. 1a, 1b, 1c, etc., which should be supplied as a single file.& Please avoid presenting tables in landscape format, portrait is preferred. If tables are too large to be displayed in portrait format please supply them as supporting information and they will be available for download with the published article. Type each table on a separate page with a brief title.& Supply artwork at the intended size for printing.& Line drawings are acceptable as clear black on white graphics and must be high quality.& Use hatchings, not tints.& All illustrations must be supplied at the correct resolution:
1200 dpi (dots per inch) for black and white line art (simple bar graphs, etc.)
300 dpi for halftones (black and white photographs)
600 dpi for combination halftones (photographs that also contain line art such as labelling or thin lines)
Illustrations in colour are encouraged and will be printed at no cost to the author.& Label each illustration with the figure number and lead author’s name.& Indicate the top of the illustration and a measure of magnification for photomicrographs.& Include explanations of symbols and shading within the figure, use arrows to identify particular areas of interest.& Survival curves must be accompanied by a table giving the actual numbers of patients involved and should be truncated when the numbe that is, when they are less than one-third of the starting figure.& Include in the legends to illustrations, and the footnotes to tables, brief but comprehensive explanations of all the information presented.& Look at recent issues of the Journal for examples of accepted layout.
f)&&&&&&Videos
Videos can be submitted with a manuscript online, but it must also be sent under separate cover to the Editorial Office with the corresponding manuscript number. If an article includes video, the upper right corner of the title page of the manuscript must be marked ‘Video is part of article’.
Formats/File Types: We will accept digital files in MPG4, MP4, MOV, and WMV Formats or videos on cd/dvd sent by post to: Kirsty McFarlane, John Wiley & Sons Inc.,&151 West George Street, Glasgow G2 2JJ, UK. Please upload as a ‘Supplementary File’ on Scholar One. Combined files of a manuscript, including video, tables, figures and text must not exceed 100MB.
Content: Contributors are asked to be succinct, and the Editors reserve the right to require shorter video duration. Legends for the video segments should be placed at the end of the article. The video should be high quality (both in content and visibility). The video should m particularly, it should demonstrate the features described in the text of the manuscript. In addition, the content of the video sequence should directly follow the content of the video legend. The content of the video should not display overt product advertising. Educational presentations are encouraged.
Patient Consent: The corresponding author must confirm in the Copyright Transfer Agreement (CTA) that he or she has received a signed release form from each patient video taped authorizing the offline and/or online distribution of this video material. Videos will not be sent out for review until the signed CTA has been received. Ideally patients should not be identifiable from the video.
The Editors reserve the right to request additional video editing by the authors (which may delay publication) and to edit video submissions prior to posting and/or distribution, including the insertion of a voiceover by the Editor.
g)&&&&&&&&&Abbreviations
Avoid using abbreviations.& Terms that are mentioned frequently may be abbreviated but only if this does not impair comprehension.& Abbreviations must be used consistently and must be defined on first use.
h)&&&&&&&&Numbers and units
Provide abs percentages may be given in addition but never on their own (percentages are not acceptable for sample sizes less than 50).& Use the decimal point, for example 5.7.& Use a space and not a comma after thousands a for example 10 000.& Use SI units (International System of Units) except for the measurement of blood pressure (mmHg).
i)&&&&&&&&Statistics and design
Set out clearly the obj identify the primary and secondary hypotheses, the chosen end-points and justify the sample size with a power calculation.
Clearly describe metho methods not in common usage should be referenced.& Report results of statistical tests by stating the value of the test statistic, the number of degrees of freedom and the&P&value.& Actual&P&values should always be reported to three decimal places, especially when the result is not significant.& The results of the primary analyses should be reported using confidence intervals instead of, or in addition to,&P&values.& For detailed guidance on the handling of statistical material consult the article by Murray11.
j)&&&&&&&&&&References
Use double spacing in the Vancouver style.& Reference to abstracts and personal communications is discouraged.& In the text, number references consecutively by superscript: e.g.&1&or&&1-3.& References cited only in tables or figures should be numbered in sequence.
5.&&&&&&Copyright and permissions (ownership)
If your paper is accepted, the author identified as the formal corresponding author for the paper will receive an email prompting them to log in to Author Services where, via the Wiley Author Licensing Service (WALS), they will be able to complete the license agreement on behalf of all authors on the paper.
For authors signing the copyright transfer agreement
If the OnlineOpen option is not selected the corresponding author will be presented with the copyright transfer agreement (CTA) to sign.& The terms and conditions of the CTA can be previewed in the samples associated with the Copyright FAQs&here.&
For authors choosing OnlineOpen
If the OnlineOpen option is selected the corresponding author will have a choice of the following Creative Commons License Open Access Agreements (OAA):
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License OAA
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial-NoDerivs License OAA
To preview the terms and conditions of the open access agreements please visit the Copyright FAQs hosted on Wiley Author Services&here&and visit/details/content/12f25db4c87/Copyright--License.html.
If you select the OnlineOpen option and your research is funded by the Wellcome Trust and members of the Research Councils UK (RCUK) you will be given the opportunity to publish your article under a CC-BY license supporting you in complying with Wellcome Trust and RCUK requirements.& For more information on this policy and the Journal's compliant self-archiving policy please visit&.
RCUK and Wellcome Trust authors, please click on the link below to preview the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons&License.
To preview the terms and conditions of these open access agreements please visit the Copyright FAQs hosted on Wiley Author Services&here&and visit/details/content/12f25db4c87/Copyright--License.html.
It is the authors’ responsibility to obtain written permission to reproduce (in all media, including electronic) any material that has appeared previously in another publication.& Authors should provide copies of permission letters for any material reproduced from copyrighted publications.& Submitted material will not be returned to the author unless specifically requested.
6.&&&&&&Research ethics
Human investigation and animal experiments must have local ethics committee approval and, if human participants were involved, manuscripts must be accompanied by a statement that the experiments were undertaken with the understanding and appropriate informed consent of each.& Written consent must be obtained from the patient (legal guardian or executor, if appropriate) for publication of any detail or photograph that might identify an individual.& Submit evidence of such consent with the manuscript.
Editors reserve the right to reject papers if there is doubt whether appropriate procedures have been followed.
7.&&&&&&Publication ethics
a)&&&&&&&&Originality
On submission of the manuscript the corresponding author must warrant that the article is an original work, has not been published before, and is not being considered for publication elsewhere in its final form, in either printed or electronic media.
Publication of abstracts and presentations at scientific meetings will not jeopardize full publication.& Authors should declare that any republication of the data (e.g.& in secondary analysis or translation) will not constitute redundant publication, will not breach copyright, and will reference the original publication.
b)&&&&&&&Redundant (multiple) publication
BJS does not consider the following to be prior publication:& abstracts and posters at conferences, results presented at meetings (for example, to inform investigators or participants about findings) and results databases (data without interpretation, discussion, context or conclusions in the form of tables and text to describe data/information where this is not easily presented in tabular form).& Manuscripts that have been published previously in another language should state this on the title page of the submission.& Manuscripts that have been previously published in English that are submitted with the aim of serving different audiences are not generally accepted by BJS (an exception to this is the publication of substantially shortened Cochrane R see section 2.b).
Editors may request copies of related publications if they are concerned about overlap and possible redundancy.
Sub-group analyses, meta-, and secondary analyses should be clearly identified as analyses of data that have already been published, and must refer to the primary source.
c)&&&&&&&&Conflict of interest statements
All authors must provide details of financial interests (including employment, significant share ownership, patent rights, consultancy, research funding, speaker’s fees) in a company or institution that might benefit from the publication of the submitted article.& In addition, authors must provide details of any other potential competing interests that readers or editors might consider relevant to their publication (for example, political, intellectual, or religious interests).
d)&&&&&&&&Research and publication misconduct
BJS adheres to COPE guidelines2&and will pursue cases of suspected research and publication misconduct (including falsification, fabrication, plagiarism, inappropriate image manipulation, redundant publication and authorship misdemeanours).& In such cases, BJS will follow the processes set out in the COPE flowcharts12.& Authors found guilty of misconduct can expect their behaviour to be reported to the head of the relevant institution, and details of the case may be highlighted in the pages of the journal13.& If you have concerns regarding the legitimacy of an article published in BJS , please write to the Chief Editor at&.
e)&&&&&&&&Research or publication funding
Authors must disclose all sources of funding for their research and its publication on the title page of the manuscript.& Involvement of the funder in study design, data collection, data analysis, manuscript preparation and publication decisions should be clearly stated, and authors are also asked to confirm that they had complete access to the study data that support the publication14.
8.&&&&&&Manuscript submission
BJS operates an online submission and peer-review system that enables authors to submit articles online and track their progress via a web interface.& Queries regarding Manuscript Central or manuscript submission should be directed to the Editorial Office at&.
Manuscripts should be submitted online through ScholarOne Manuscripts at&
Authors whose first language is not English may wish to consult a specialist English language editing/proofing service before submission.& Please contact the Editorial Office ()&if you would like to receive the details of such services.
9.&&&&&&Author resources
From the Publishers of BJS,&Author Resources&offers a full menu of customizable research capabilities and special features to guide authors through every stage of the publication process.& Available tools include: Citation Download – download citations and abstracts directly into reference Citation Tracking – see which other papers have cited the article that you’re currently reading, ToC Alerts – sign up to receive tables of content fr Saved Search Alerts – store and re-run detailed search queries, and opt to receive an email each time new content matching your defined search is published online.& In addition, the ‘Track my Articles’ function enables authors to track articles through the BJS publication process and opt-in to receive email notification when their article is published online.
10.&Peer review and editing
On submission of a manuscript for publication, the submission is checked for compliance with these author instructions.& If the submission is complete, the&Chief&Editor&assesses the manuscript for suitability.& A small percentage of manuscripts are rejected without peer
for example, if the article type is inappropriate (e.g., BJS does not publish case reports), if the subject matter is unsuitable for the BJS readership (for example, ‘A new method of internal fixation of fractures of the fibula’), or if the scientific and/or surgical merit of the paper is flawed (for example, if it is not ethical).& All other articles are allocated to a specialist Editor, who either selects relevant referees for single-blind peer-review (the referees know the identity of the authors, but the authors do not know the identity of the referees) or consults with at least one other Editor before rejecting the manuscript without peer review (for the reasons outlined above).
This ‘triage’ system of rejecting a small percentage of manuscripts without peer review serves two purposes.& Firstly, quick decisions on papers unsuitable for BJS facilitate submission to another Journal in a timely fashion and, secondly, the Journal’s most valuable asset – the referees – are not overloaded with manuscripts that will not be accepted for publication.
Three referees are usually invited to commen if the first two referee reports are in agreement, a decision is made on the basis of two reports, hopefully saving the third referee some valuable time.& When the opinions of the referees differ significantly, the manuscript is discussed at our monthly Editors' meeting.& When a decision has been reached this is communicated to the author.
Articles not subjected to peer review include solicited Leading Articles (in which case the topic and structure of the article is largely designed by the Chief Editor in collaboration with the author), Your Views, Book Reviews, and Scientific Surgery,& all of which are overseen to the highest standards by a dedicated BJS Editor.
The Editors’ decision is final unless there is a proven to be an error in the process of manuscript evaluation or peer review.& If you believe that there has been an error of process in the handling of your manuscript, please address your concerns to the&Chief Editor (), quoting the manuscript submission number.
11.&Proofing
On acceptance of a manuscript it is edited by both an Editor and a copy-editor before being sent for typesetting.& If there are extensive queries at this stage, the authors may be asked to provide clarification before the typesetting process.& Proofs are sent approximately 6–8 weeks after acceptance via e-mail as a link to a PDF file.& Acrobat Reader will be required in order to read this file&-&this software can be downloaded free of charge15.& Further instructions will be sent with the proof.& Absent authors should arrange for a colleague to access the e-mail to retrieve the proof.
12.&References
1. International Committee of Medical Journal Editors. Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals: Writing and Editing for Biomedical Publication.&&[accessed 2 July 2007].
2. The Committee on Publication Ethics.&&[accessed 2 July 2007].
3. Surgical Journal Editors Group.& Consensus statement on submission and publication of manuscripts.&&Br J Surg&-7.
4. Moher D, Liberati A, Tetzlaff J, Altman DG, The PRISMA Group.& Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses: The PRISMA Statement.&&Open Med): 123-130.
5. Mahid SS, Hornung CA, Minor KS, Turina M, Galandiuk S.& Systematic reviews and meta-analyses for the surgeon scientist.&&Br J Surg&15-1324.
6. The Cochrane Collaboration.& Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions (formerly the Reviewers' Handbook).&&[accessed 2 July 2007].
7. The Cochrane Collaboration.& The Cochrane Manual, Issue 3, 2007.&&&[updated 24 May 2007].
8. Surgical Journal Editors Group.& Consensus statement on mandatory registration of clinical trials.&&Br J Surg&1-512.
9. CONSORT 2010 Statement.&&.& Published 24 March 2010.& doi: 10.15-11-32.
10. Surgical Journal Editors Group.& Consensus statement on surgery journal authorship.&&Br J Surg&4-775.
11. Murray GD.& Statistical guidelines for the British Journal of Surgery.&&Br J Surg&2-784.
12. Committee on Publication Ethics Flowcharts.&&&[accessed 2 July 2007].
13. Murie JA, Sarr MG, Warshaw AL.& A tale of three papers.&&Br J Surg&60-1562.
14. Surgical Journal Editors Group.& Scientific data from clinical trials: investigators' responsibilities and rights.&&Br J Surg&8-679.
15. Adobe Reader(R) Download:&&[accessed 2 July 2007].&&&
编辑部信息&所在地:&伯明翰&国家&英国&&&
&&Editors-in-Chief
D. Alderson,&Birmingham, UK&
J. J. Earnshaw,&Gloucester, UK
A. Bergenfelz,&Lund, Sweden
J. Beynon,&Swansea, UK
M. A. Boermeester,&Amsterdam, The Netherlands
C. H. C. Dejong,&Maastricht, The Netherlands
K. S?reide,&Stavanger, Norway
D. C. Winter,&Dublin, Ireland
Associate Editors
M. Sund,&Ume?, Sweden
B. P. L. Wijnhoven,&Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Statistical Consultant
J. Slattery,&Cambridge, UK
BJS Council
O. J. Garden,&Edinburgh, UK
Vice-chairmen
I. G. Finlay,&Glasgow, UK
S. Post,&Mannheim, Germany
Company Secretary
P. R. O'Connell,&Dublin, Ireland
M. G. Wyatt,&Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
D. Baker (Association of Surgeons of Great Britain & Ireland),&London, UK
P.-A. Clavien,&Zurich, Switzerland
J. De Oca,&Barcelona, Spain
R. Hinchliffe (Society of Academic and Research Surgery),&London, UK
R. D. Madoff,&Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
A. Montgomery,&Malm?, Sweden
M. Morino,&Turin, Italy
P. Naredi,&Ume?, Sweden
A. Sitges-Serra,&Barcelona, Spain
E. Tiret,&Paris, France
C. Vallet,&Morges, Switzerland&
网友投稿经验整理:
杂志名称:british journal of surgery&
专业领域:外科&
杂志国家:英国&
投稿日期:&
投稿方式(投稿系统或者邮寄,如果有投稿系统请附上投稿链接):&
修回日期:&
修改方式(大修,小修,拒稿):拒稿&
是否收版面费:否&
分享的经验或教训: 其实BJS在外科领域算比较牛的杂志了。投了之后在版上听大家说该杂志对中国人的稿件有偏见,或者说要求更为严格。投了之后信之。首先该杂志上面国人的文章很少,多数是欧洲国家的,并且很多文章并不是想象中那么出色。至于我的这篇文章不能说一定满足该杂志的priority,但是还是有很多亮点可言的。结果拒稿信中两位评审分别只给出了三条意见,提的问题让我都觉得汗颜!有些强人所难的外行话!&
贡献者: livertomato
扫描二维码
关注Pubsci微信
微信公共账号:pubsci888
关键词:论文翻译润色,论文评估,SCI投稿,SCI期刊发表,医生出国进修
Journal News

我要回帖

更多关于 let her go 歌词翻译 的文章

随机推荐