They take the traina train to Nanjing.(改为同义句)

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
They will take the train back to their home town.(同义句) They will---- ---- their home town --------
枫默管管86Q
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
They will take the train back to their home town.(同义句) They will--return-- -to--- their home town -by train--
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您要找的是不是:
考虑到;说服
I mean to ask if I can take this train to New Delhi.
我是想问是否可以坐(带着)这列车去新德里。
At weekends, we often take train to the harbour by the sea. We always hold the binocle tightly, focusing on every ship in the far away place.
周末时,我们常坐火车去海边港口,他总是紧握着望远镜,专注地看着一艘艘远方的轮船。
Considering everyone's budgets, travel schedules, comfort, and other concerns, she recommends that if the RV isn't drivable within five days, we take a train to Orlando.
考虑到每个人的预算、旅行进度、舒适度和其他利害关系,她推荐,如果RV 在五天内还不能修好,那么我们坐火车去奥兰多。
Conductor: Yes, you take the train to Songjiazhuang direction, and go nine stops.
是的,你坐开往宋家庄方向的列车,一种九站路。
I take the train to work.
我坐火车去上班。
First, he will take a train to Tai'an to climb Mount Tai.
首先,他乘火车去泰安爬泰山。
M: We want to take a train to New York.
M:我们要搭火车去纽约。
After going over all the cost info, she asked, "Would it be cheaper to fly to California and then take the train to Hawaii?"
在浏览了所有价格信息之后,她问:“我先飞到加利福尼亚,然后坐火车去夏威夷,会不会便宜点?”
For another magical ride, take a train to the Normandy coast at Mont Saint Michel.
第二个神奇的旅程便是乘火车到达在圣米歇尔山的诺曼底海岸。
Can I take this train to Nanjing?
我可以乘这趟列车去南京吗?
Betty: First, I'd go to London, and then I'd take the train to Paris. There are some great restaurants, and I'd eat all my favourite food.
贝蒂:首先,我要去伦敦,然后我宁愿乘最去巴黎的火车。有一些好餐厅,我会吃掉所有我喜欢的食物。
Most travelers take a train to the ruins, but Rosalind and Nicomal decided to get there the old fashioned way on foot.
大多数旅行者是乘火车到遗址去的,但罗萨林德和尼古马尔决定用老方法徒步前往。
You may walk across the bridge of Luohu where you take the train to Hongkong.
你可以走过罗湖桥,在那里你乘火车直到香港。
I'll take a train to Shanghai and then change to the plane to London next Saturday.
下周六我将乘火车到上海然后改乘飞机去伦敦。
Paul brought them to take a train to Chicago.
保罗带领他们乘火车去芝加哥。
"There are so many grandpas, grandmas, uncles, aunts, brothers and sisters who take the train to be with their families, " Chen said.
陈刚写道: 蛥“很多的爷爷奶奶、叔叔阿姨、哥哥姐姐都要在春运期间坐火车从全国各地往家里赶,回家和亲人团聚。
No, I go to the work by bus and drive to different business appointments, but sometimes I take the train to go to the business conferences in other cities or things like that.
不,我一般坐公车上班,开车去不同的商务约会的地点,但是有时候在别的城市我会做火车去商务会议中心。
They take a train to Beijing.
他们坐火车去北京。
"There are so many grandpas, grandmas, uncles, aunts, brothers and sisters who take the train to be with their families, " Chen said.
陈刚写道:“很多的爷爷奶奶、叔叔阿姨、哥哥姐姐都要在春运期间坐火车从全国各地往家里赶,回家和亲人团聚。
I'll take a train to Qingdao next weekend.
我打算下周末乘火车去青岛。
From Naples you can take a train to Sorrento (1 hour, about $3), and then a bus to Positano.
从那不勒斯你可以坐火车到索伦托(1小时,约3美元),然后乘公共汽车去波西塔诺。
After growing up, I always take the train to go to all parts of the country.
长大以后,我经常会搭乘火车去往全国各地。
Lady: Don't try to be funny. I mean to ask if I can take this train to New Delhi.
女士:别开玩笑了。我是想问是否可以坐(带着)这列车去新德里。
Angry, do not know how to break out in a word, I don't get out, I will take the train to go.
一生气不知道怎么突然冒出一句话,我不下车了,我要坐着火车去流浪。
They take the train to their jobs every day.
他们每天坐火车上班。
Where did you go? Your home is in Shanghai, so during New Year if you weren't in Shanghai, where did you take the train to?
你去哪儿?你的家就是在上海,那你春节的时候不在上海,你坐火车去哪儿?
At this time, a group of students who had gone to the railway station to take a train to the south were arrested by the railway police and beaten - some of them, to death.
这时候,有一批学生到车站,想搭火车南下,但被铁路警察抓了起来,受到殴打,有的给打死了。
On our last day in Zermatt we decided to take a train to bring us up to 3000m where we could see the highest mountains of Switzerland.
在采尔马特的最后一天,我们决定乘坐火车去海拔3000米观赏瑞士最高峰。
They had better take the train to go.
他们最好坐火车去。
They had better take the train to go.
他们最好坐火车去。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
they usuall go there on a train (改为同义)they usuall go there on a train (改为同义句)they usually -a train --there
小星星___0537
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
they usually (take) a train (to) (get) there
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
they usually go there by train.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
问几个英语句型转换all the people like the book (该为同义句)(
)the people like the bookI walked past one of my favourite shops(同义句)i (
) one of my favourite shopsthey take a plane to shanghai(改为同义句)they go to shanghai by plane
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
all the people like the book (该为同义句)(All )( of )the people like the bookI walked past one of my favourite shops(同义句)I( passed ) one of my favourite shopsthey take a plane to shanghai(改为同义句)they go to shanghai by plane
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.All of, 2.passed,3.They go to Shanghai by plane.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
They will take a plane to beijing改同义句They will () () beijing
♀Gueen︿762
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码