求翻译我很喜欢这段话话啊啊!!急!!

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
跪求英文好的帮我把这段话精确翻译成英文啊,急等啊!不要用在线翻译,那个我也会!上天不给我的,无论我十指怎样紧扣,仍然走漏;给我的,无论过去我怎么失手,都会拥有.
█╬★丝★╬█
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
If God doesn't give it to me,It will run away from my fingersNo matter how hard I clench my hands.If God does give it to me,I will have and keep itWhether I accidentally drop it or not.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I couldn't get the things that i didn't deserve it, though i
grapped hardly, while i'm able to keep it though i have missed it so many times
when the God made up his mind to give it to me as a gift ...
Does not ascend the sky for me, regardless of how my ten figures do thread up, For me, regardless of how passes I to let slip, can have
God does not give me, regardless of me ten refers to how closely, to me, no matter in the past, how I missed, will have
(上天不给我的,无论我十指怎样紧扣,仍然走漏;给我的,无论过去我怎么失手,都会拥有) 上面那个人回复的,翻译过来...
The things God doesn't give me runs away though I make my fingers touc the things God gives me will always be mine though I give up.
扫描下载二维码求高手翻译下这段话!!!谢谢啊!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~在线急等了!~~~~~【英语吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,195,750贴子:
求高手翻译下这段话!!!谢谢啊!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~在线急等了!~~~~~收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Apparently&the&man&didn't&approve&when&I&called&his&girlfriend&a&wierdo,&for&nagging&on&me:&'Please,&please,&send&me&your&IRL&pictures.&I&wont&tell&my&boyfriend.'&Estella,&his&incredible&old&girlfriend&is&the&only&reason&why&he&had&the&article&translated&and&published.&So&folk,&if&anyone&ever&come&across&these&people&irl&and&accidentally&throw&some&eggs&at&&don't&forget&to&take&some&pictures&and&send&to&me&so&I&can&make&a&cool&T-shirt&print&out&of&it
登录百度帐号推荐应用2004年8月 多媒体/设计/Flash/Silverlight 开发大版内专家分月排行榜第二
本帖子已过去太久远了,不再提供回复功能。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
跪求大神翻译下面这段话成英语!!急求啊!!!!!!专业一点,不要谷歌和有道翻译的啊!!!!!!!!黄河三角洲是迄今为止我国开发潜力最大的河流三角洲,国家予以高度关注和扶持,在近几年的发展过程中,相继出现了部分阻碍问题。本文通过理论分析、现状研究、问题解剖、战略结合、政策研究等几个部分对黄河三角洲高效生态经济区产业集群的健康快速发展问题进行了研究。首先是对产业集群等系列概念进行介绍分析,包括其特点分类以及集中发展模式;其次是就该区目前的发展现状进行的SWOT分析,全面了解其优势、劣势、机会和威胁;再次,对发展中发现的问题进行总结,并分析其成因根源;最后,通过之前的研究分析,提出解决该区域发展问题的战略政策,包括国家扶持、地方扶持及产业集群自身调整升级等几个方面,从而带动黄河三角洲高效生态经济区产业集群在全球经济一体化的形势下高效稳固发展。
英语wan151
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
The Yellow River delta is by far the development potential of China's largest river delta, countries pay more attention and support, in recent years the development process, there have been some probl...
Huanghe Delta is the fluviodelta that have the most potential in China so far. It is given great attention and tremendous supports from the government. However, in the recent years, there has appeared...
The Yellow River delta is by far the development potential of China's largest river delta, countries pay more attention and support, in recent years the development process, there have been some probl...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 当你看到这段话的时候 的文章

随机推荐