除了用makepixelperfect作用,还可以用什么形容词

(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2369049',
container: s,
size: '960,48',
display: 'inlay-fix'
1. He mixed business and pleasure in a perfect and dynamic way.
他以互动的方式将工作和娱乐完美地结合起来。
来自柯林斯例句
2. They call rowing the perfect sport. It exercises every major muscle group.
他们称划船是最佳运动,它可以锻炼每一处主要肌肉群。
来自柯林斯例句
3. He was not a paragon. He would never be perfect.
他不是完人,永远不可能十全十美。
来自柯林斯例句
1. We shouldn't be surprised that no-one is perfect.
2. The marathon was the perfect finale to it all.
3. It is not perfect, from the press perspective.
用作形容词 (adj.)
S+be+~+ prep .-phrase
用作动词 (v.)
用作及物动词
S+~+ n./pron.
1. Though he felt his anger mounting, he kept perfect control of himself.
他虽然觉得越来越生气,但还是很好地控制住自己。
来自《权威词典》
2. He is a perfect stranger to me.
我完全不认识他。
来自《权威词典》
3. He is a perfect gentleman.
他是个十足的绅士。
来自《权威词典》
4. They make a perfect couple.
他们是天生的一对。
来自《权威词典》
5. She speaks perfect English.
她英语说得好极了。
来自《权威词典》
6. Alice's record of perfect attendance is very creditable to her.
艾丽斯从不缺席的记录真是值得称赞的。
来自《权威词典》
7. It makes perfect sense to me.
我觉得这非常有道理。
来自《权威词典》
8. You are behaving like a perfect idiot.
你表现得像个十足的白痴。
来自《权威词典》
9. They have all been under perfect discipline?
他们都受过良好的训练。
来自《权威词典》
10. The shoes are a perfect fit.
这双鞋穿着很合脚。
来自《权威词典》
11. “I will never talk to him.Ever,”I said with perfect calm.
“我永远不会再跟他讲话,永远不,”我十分平静地说。
来自《权威词典》
12. Practice makes perfect.
熟能生巧。
来自《权威词典》
13. He's only been studying for three years, but already his English is almost perfect.
他只学了三年,而他的英语已近乎完美了。
来自《权威词典》
14. The weather during our holiday was perfect.
在我们度假期间天气好极了。
来自《权威词典》
15. This big house is perfect for our large family.
这座大房子非常适合我们这个大家庭。
来自《权威词典》
16. He would be perfect for the job.
他来做这工作是再合适不过了。
来自《权威词典》
17. The weather is perfect for a picnic.
这种天气安排野餐好极了。
来自《权威词典》
18. The actor was perfect for this part.
这演员非常适合这个角色。
来自《权威词典》
19. He practised hard to perfect his technique.
他刻苦练习,以使技术娴熟。
来自《权威词典》
20. He went to Italy to perfect his singing voice.
他去意大利提高自己的歌唱技巧。
来自《权威词典》
需要改进的内容:
请选择错误类型
错误描述:
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:
尽快记住出现的英文句子
在最短的时间内,点击散落的单词排列组成之前的句子
注:例句限定的时间为40秒,加油喔!perfect是什么意思_perfect在线翻译_perfect什么意思_perfect的意思_perfect的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
perfect是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
perfect是什么意思 perfect在线翻译 perfect什么意思 perfect的意思 perfect的翻译 perfect的解释 perfect的发音 perfect的同义词 perfect的反义词
perfect英 ['p?:f?kt] 美 ['p?:rf?kt] 第三人称单数:现在分词:过去分词:过去式:perfect 基本解释形容词完美的; 正确的; 优秀的; 极好的名词[语]完成时动词使完善; 使完备 ; 使完美perfect 同义词perfect在线翻译形容词perfect 反义词形容词perfect 相关例句形容词1. His reading is perfect.&&&&他的朗读好极了。2. perfect在线翻译2. The weather during the last few days has been perfect.&&&&最近几天的天气十分美好。3. He is a perfect stranger to us.&&&&他对我们来说,完全是个陌生的人。4. 4. Her acting is really perfect.&&&&她的演技真到了炉火纯青的境界。及物动词1. perfect1. She went to France to perfect her French.&&&&她为了使法语更精进去过法国。perfect 情景对话Resumes and Interviews-(履历表和面试)A:Hey Ted, I saw this ad in the paper. You should take a look.&&&&&&嘿,特德,我看到报纸上的这篇广告,你该看一看。B:What is it?&&&&&&是什么广告?A:It’s for a job. It looks perfect for you.&&&&&&招聘广告。看上去很适合你。perfectB:Let’s see … “Wanted: manager for up-and-coming fimp3. Must have good organizational skills. Experience a plus. Please contact Betty Sue.” Oh, I don’t know …&&&&&&让我瞧瞧。“招聘:极富发展潜力的公司招聘经理。需良好的组织才能。具有经验。有意者请与贝蒂·苏联系”。哦,我不知道……A:Come on, what have you got to lose?&&&&&&别这样,你又不会损失什么。B:What about my resume?&&&&&&可是我的履历表呢?A:Here, I’ll help you type one up.&&&&&&在这儿,我会帮你打印一份的。B:Thanks, Mary. You’re a real pal. I’ll call now to set up an interview.&&&&&&谢谢你,玛丽。你真够朋友。我现在就打电话约定面试。perfect 网络解释1. 完成:除了现在或过去,英文动词有三类时态:简单 (simple) ,继续(continuous) 与完成(perfect) .愚见 以为,中国人写英文不要花拳绣腿,卖弄技巧,动词以简 单为妙.可用简单现在(simple present,如 I go)或简 单过去(simple past,perfect 双语例句1. How can we strike the perfect balance between work and life?&&&&我们怎么能罢工的完美平衡工作与生活?2. FUJILuxelV series violet CTP since the introduction in the field of prepress seihan caused a radical change of mentality, and now we can use the integrated use of lower cost and higher productivity gain complete applies to commercial business card printing live parts of perfect output quality.&&&&FUJILuxelV系列紫激平CTP自问世以来在印后制版范畴引起了彻底的观念性的厘革,此刻我们可以用更矮的归纳搁置不梢钱和更矮的出产效果得回完残合用于贸易制卡板件的漏洞输入品格。3. \u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006D3. For verification purpose, we construct a linear edge perfect dislocation with Burgers vector b=[110]/2 and a partial dislocation ring with b= [112]/6 in FCC copper.&&&&该方法的优点在于可以方便地构造出其他传统方法难以构造的位错闭合结构-位错环,从而使位错环的细致研究成为可能。4. 4. Apron monitor in Huangtupo of Badong distrit has made more perfect monitor system against specific feature, influences factor and prevents and cures engineering type act.&&&&巴东县黄土坡滑坡监测工作在充分研究现有监测技术方法的基础上,针对滑坡具体特征、影响因素、主要防治工程类型等,建立较完善的监测系统,及时分析滑坡变形,根据不同因素,有效地对滑坡体动态进行控制监测。5. From these fox sirens, not only can we feel the authenticity of their true-life presence, but also wake up to their special presence as variants based on the details. The perfect combination of humanity and fox-bestiality is just the charm of fox sirens describled by Pu Liuxian.&&&&从这些狐女身上,我们既感到了她们存在于现实生活中的真实性,又能从细处看到她们作为异类的特殊所在,这种人性与狐性的完美结合也正是蒲留仙笔下狐女的魅力所在6. 6. High quality, reasonable price and perfect delivery system and first-class services to win customer's trust.&&&&以高的品质,合理的价格,完美的供货体系和一流的服务来赢得客户的信赖。7. There is a few quantitative studies at present, but the quantitative studies is the base and key to set up a series of integrated and perfect theory and model.&&&&目前的定量研究很少,而定量研究是建立完整的防垢理论的基础与关键8. Perhaps so, but in the last couple of months she's been photographed looking all but perfect in fresh-from-the-runway Rodarte and Proenza Schouler, as well as, most recently, vintage Ossie Clark.&&&&也许正是因为如此,最近媒体曾在国际秀场看见她身着肉色印染皱纱裙和皮靴,以及最近在老式奥西克拉克建筑等地方捕捉到她的美丽倩影。9. With regard to fear, in the Austrian thief in front of almost all of UD, I have no fear of taking on too much, is generally used to interrupt the outbreak he or rhythm, and sometimes good luck when he hit just kidney fear that it is the fear of the most perfect, and by the feeling of, Oh, there are ways, however, is that when you attack him mad by fear, the general attack on End Some thieves then Gouge, Kidney direct hit something that can not be when kidney is fear that the luck to see.&&&&关于恐惧,在奥门口几乎都是UD贼,我也没对恐惧考虑太多,一般是用来打断下他的爆发或者节奏,有时候运气好在他肾击的时候正好恐到,那是最完美的恐惧了,靠感觉的,呵呵,不过也有方法,就是他偷袭你的时候狂按恐惧,一般贼偷袭完有的接着凿击,有得直接肾击,能不能在肾的时候正好恐惧到,看运气。10. For that which is alloyed with self-interest is not pure and perfect.&&&&因为凡同私益搀合著的,就不能洁净纯正。11. Here was knowledge in which
and she was sensible that nothing less than a perfect understanding between the parties could justify her in throwing off this last incumbrance of mystery.&&&&&&这件事是不能让任何人知道的,她觉得除非把各方面的情况里里外外都弄明白了,这最后的一点秘密还不应该揭露。12. 911查询·英语单词大全12. Here was knowledge in which
and she was sensible that nothing less than a perfect understanding between the parties could justify her in throwing off this last encumbrance of mystery.&&&&&&这件事是不能让任何人知道的,她觉得除非把各方面的情况里里外外都弄明白了,这最后的一点秘密还不应该揭露。13. The RTILs is the perfect substitute of conventional solvents owing to its highly conductivity, wide electrochemical widow, neglectable vapor tension and special solubility.&&&&&&离子液体以其良好的导电性、宽的电化学窗口、可以忽略的蒸汽压和特殊的溶解性等优点成为传统有机溶剂的理想替代品。14. He has made his behavior and manner graceful and perfect&&&&&&他已使自己的举止仪态变得高雅完美。15. The effect of different temperature and relative humidity combination on chemical compounds of flue-cured tobacco leaf during the yellowing stage was studied by using the electric-heated flue-curing barn remolded by self and the middle tobacco leaf of Breed Fourth and using the perfect layout of two factor regression.&&&&&&应用温湿度二因素回归最优设计,采用自行改制电热烘烤箱进行烘烤,研究了贵烟4号中部烟叶变黄阶段烘烤环境与烤后烟叶化学组分的关系,结果表明:在温度32℃~42℃、相对湿度75%~95%范围内,随着变黄温湿度的逐渐升高,烟叶有机物多项指标综合得分表现出先增加后下降的趋势;变黄温度36。16. danci.911cha.com16. It is a perfect model for power generation, but copying Mother Nature is difficult.&&&&&&这是产生能量的完美模式。但大自然是很难被模仿的。17. It is a perfect choice for me to combine work and personal interest together.&&&&&&把工作和个人兴趣结合起来对于我来说是完美的选择。18. First of all, tea customs in the r Second, the Zen Buddhist, and the Tang Dynasty scholar-officials close to the temple monks, romantic pursuit of a refined way of life with the perfect ideal personality, often in the poetry of Zen temples, monks tea to guests to the literati poet To make friends, tea with the monks into civilian exchanges between the media.&&&&&&茶饮习俗首先在寺院兴起;二是居士禅,唐代文人士大夫与寺院僧侣关系密切,追求风流儒雅的生活方式与理想完美人格,常在寺院参禅论诗,僧侣以茶待客,以文人骚客为友,茶成为文人与僧侣交往的传播媒介。19. 19. In the world of perfect competition in which only two nations trade asingle good with each other, the balance of payments of a nation willreflect only a current accountbalance composedof the trade balance.&&&&&&在完全竞争的世界里,只有两个国家互相交易一种产品,一国的国际收支平衡表只会反映构成贸易差额的经常项目差额。20. \u\u\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD20. Inthe world of perfect competition in which only two nations trade asingle good with each other, the balance of payments of a nation willreflect only a current accountbalance composedof the trade balance.&&&&&&在完全竞争的世界里,只有两个国家互相交易一种产品,一国的国际收支平衡表只会反映构成贸易差额的经常项目差额。perfect 词典解释The adjective is pronounced /'p?:f?kt/. The verb is pronounced /p?'fekt/. 形容词读作/'p?:f?kt/,动词读作/p?'fekt/。1. 完美的;最佳的&&&&Something that is perfect is as good as it could possibly be.&&&&e.g. He spoke perfect English...&&&&&&&&&&&他英语说得棒极了。&&&&e.g. Hiring a nanny has turned out to be the perfect solution...&&&&&&&&&&&雇用保姆结果成了解决问题的最佳方法。2. 绝配的;十分合适的&&&&If you say that something is perfect for a particular person, thing, or activity, you are emphasizing that it is very suitable for them or for that activity.&&&&e.g. Carpet tiles are perfect for kitchens because they're easy to take up and wash...&&&&&&&&&&&方块地毯非常适用于厨房,因为其便于揭起来清洗。&&&&e.g. So this could be the perfect time to buy a home.&&&&&&&&&&&所以这可能是买房子的绝佳时机。3. 无瑕的;完好的;完美无缺的&&&&If an object or surface is perfect, it does not have any marks on it, or does not have any lumps, hollows, or cracks in it.&&&&e.g. Use only clean, Grade A, perfect eggs.&&&&&&&&&&&只用表面干净、无磕碰的A级鸡蛋。&&&&e.g. ...their perfect white teeth.&&&&&&&&&&&他们洁白无瑕的牙齿4. 十足的;完全的&&&&You can use perfect to give emphasis to the noun following it.&&&&e.g. She was a perfect fool...&&&&&&&&&&&她愚蠢至极。&&&&e.g. Some people are always coming up to perfect strangers and asking them what they do...&&&&&&&&&&&有些人总爱和完全不认识的人搭讪,询问人家的职业。5. 使完美;完善&&&&If you perfect something, you improve it so that it becomes as good as it can possibly be.&&&&e.g. We perfected a hand-signal system so that he could keep me informed of hazards...&&&&&&&&&&&我们完善了一套手势信号,这样他就能随时告知我什么时候有危险了。&&&&e.g. I removed the fibroid tumours, using the techniques that I have perfected.&&&&&&&&&&&我用完善后的技术摘掉了纤维瘤。6. (动词)完成时的&&&&The perfect tenses of a verb are the ones used to talk about things that happened or began before a particular time, as in 'He's already left' and 'They had always liked her'. The present perfect tense is sometimes called the perfect tense.perfect 单语例句danci.911cha.com1. Such a limited business scope is perfect for foreign investors who want to test the waters in the China market before making a big commitment.2. The beautiful park is like a fairyland with its flora and fauna, making it a perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life.3. If you are tired of the perpetual work in the urban hustle and bustle, a date with the sky is a perfect alternative.4. Gently sauted in butter with a sage leaf and 2 cloves of chopped garlic, chicken livers are perfect with a glass of dry sherry on a cold evening.5. As I said, it hasn't been perfect by any means.6. " Our products are not perfect yet by any means, " said Potts.7. By Mr Right, she means a perfect combination of love and wealth.8. The firm action that the current financial crisis requires is a perfect opportunity to begin looking toward a new global architecture.9. It is a perfect mechanism for the scientific institution and will improve cadre quality and organize local featured competitive activities.10. Perhaps this explains why the fois gras looks like the perfect chocolate opera cake but retains the savory indulgence.perfect 英英释义noun1. a tense of verbs used in describing action that has been completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect)&&&&Synonym: verb1. make perfect or complete&&&&e.g. perfect your French in Paris!&&&&Synonym: adj1. precisely accurate or exact&&&&e.g. perfect timing2. being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish&&&&e.g. a perfect circle&&&&&&&&&&&a perfect reproduction&&&&&&&&&&&perfect happiness&&&&&&&&&&&perfect manners&&&&&&&&&&&a perfect specimen&&&&&&&&&&&a perfect dayperfect是什么意思,perfect在线翻译,perfect什么意思,perfect的意思,perfect的翻译,perfect的解释,perfect的发音,perfect的同义词,perfect的反义词,perfect的例句,perfect的相关词组,perfect意思是什么,perfect怎么翻译,单词perfect是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 基本释义/perfect
形容词perfectadj.&
完美的;理想的
Her&acting&is&really&perfect.&她的演技真到了炉火纯青的境界。
精通的;娴熟的
Practice&makes&perfect.&熟能生巧。
对...最适当的
The&weather&is&perfect&for&a&garden&party.&这是举行露天招待会的理想天气。
完整无缺的
完全的,十足的
I&have&perfect&trust&in&his&judgment.&我完全相信他的判断。
【语】完成时的
【植】雌雄同花的名词n.&完成式&
【语】完成时动词vt.&(及物)&(&&&perfecting&)
使完美;做完最近的网络游戏中常常会出现perfect这个词,这个单词的意思是指&:完美的、理想的,也有完胜的意思。
She&went&to&France&to&perfect&her&French.&她为提高法语水平曾去&法国。
关于理论物理问题/perfect
做形式理论的,如果某个实验能被perfect解释,往往大家欢欣鼓舞。一般情况下也不会太在意有多么perfect,因为即便不那么perfect,也已经基本解决物理问题了。
而作模型理论的,有一些人总是乐于符合实验数据,等到符合的perfect了,然后就说什么什么物理被发现了。每每看到这种文章,我都想说:shit。sorry,说脏话了。
但是,的确不屑这类工作。因为,对于核物理方面的实验,各种实验resolutions,cuts问题很多的,模型计算中也很难考虑周全,更别说很多模型计算中就没考虑这些cuts却妄谈符合程度的好坏。另外,物理过程是复杂的,模型计算往往不能兼顾,而实验的结果却是cover整个过程的,因此perfect符合往往代表这结果不perfect。还有,物理问题往往互相关联的。在符合一个实验数据后就大谈perfect未免有误导观众之嫌。
因此,每每看到这种文章,我都有要作呕的感觉。不是说这些人不努力,而是在我看来,这是在耍小聪明,不是真正做学问。
或许你的model真的很perfect,但是试图perfect符合的想法要不得。这就如盖大楼,盖完没刷漆之前往往不perfect,但为了美观,往往填一些东西,然后刷漆美观一下。对盖楼,这是必须的,但对物理研究,这是掩盖物理真相,要不得。
篮球队名/perfect
潮州市枫溪区枫溪中学的一支篮球队名其成员有:
陈锐豪 佘伟武 卢炯宇
吴梓超 吴伟城
吴依宇 郑楷鹏 郑永铿
《Perfect》Hedley/perfect
歌曲信息加拿大乐队Hedley歌曲:Perfect
所属专辑:Show&Must&Go&on
艺人:&Hedley
语种:&英语
唱片公司:&Import&(Megaphon)
发行时间:&日
专辑类别:&录音室专辑歌词
Falling&a&thousand&feet&per&second,&you&still&take&me&by&surprise
以每秒一千米的速度坠落,你依旧使我感到意外
I&just&know&we&can't&be&over,&I&can&see&it&in&your&eyes
我只知道我们不能结束,我从你的眼睛看出你也是这样想的
Making&every&kind&of&silence,&takes&a&lot&to&realize
所有的沉默,让它很难实现
It's&worse&to&finish&than&to&start&all&over&and&never&let&it&lie
糟糕的结束,开始的一切都没了,决不让它成为谎言
And&as&long&as&I&can&feel&you&holding&on
只要我能感觉到你在等待
I&won't&fall,&even&if&you&said&I&was&wrong
我就决不会放弃,即使你说我做错了
I'm&not&perfect,&but&I&keep&trying
我并不完美,但我一直努力
'Cause&that's&what&I&said&I&would&do&from&the&start
因为这就是我一开始说过我所会做的
I'm&not&alive&if&I'm&lonely,&so&please&don't&leave
如果让我独自一人,我就如同死了一般,所以请不要离开
Was&it&something&I&said&or&just&my&personality?
是不是我说的话又或者只是因为我的性格?
Making&every&kind&of&silence,&it&takes&a&lot&to&realize
所有的沉默,让它很难实现
It's&worse&to&finish&than&to&start&all&over&and&never&let&it&lie
糟糕的结束,开始的一切都没了,决不让它成为谎言
And&as&long&as&I&can&feel&you&holding&on
只要我能感觉到你在等待
I&won't&fall,&even&if&you&said&I&wrong
我就决不会放弃,即使你说我做错了
I&know&that&I'm&not&perfect,&but&I&keep&trying
我知道,我并不完美,但我一直努力
因为这就是我一开始说过我所会做的
是不是我说错了些什么又或者只是因为我的性格?
When&you're&caught&in&a&lie&and&you've&got&nothing&to&hide
当你陷入了谎言,无法隐藏
When&you've&got&nowhere&to&run&and&you've&got&nothing&inside
当你无处可逃,你找不到自我
It&tears&right&through&me,&you&thought&that&you&knew&me
你对着我哭,你以为你了解我
You&thought&that&you&knew
你以为你知道
我并不完美,但我一直努力
因为这就是我一开始说过我所会做的
是不是我说错了些什么又或者只是因为我的性格?
我并不完美,但我一直努力
因为这就是我一开始说过我所会做的
Was&it&something&I&said&or&just&my,&just&myself
是不是我说的话或者只是我的,只是我自己
Just&myself,&myself,&just&myself
就我自己,我自己,只是我自己
我并不完美,但我试着变得完美
Alexandra Burke曲/perfect
歌手简介全名:Alexandra Imelda Cecelia Ewan Burke&中文译名:
伊梅尔达 西西莉亚 尤恩
伊斯灵顿区
身高:164cm
体重:47kg
获奖:第五季X-Factor冠军&歌词oh&i&was&perfect&for&the&circus&if&he&dared&me&i&do&it&love&makes&you&stupid
give&it&up,&but&i&guess&it&was&not&enough
cause&he&never&seemed&satisfied
i&know&i'm&not&perfect,&but&at&the&end&of&the&day,&who&is?
he&wanted&someone&thats&perfect,&well&ok.
but&can&you&tell&me&who&is?
he&set&the&bar,just&above&the&sky
a&rocket&couldn't&reach&it&but&i&still&kept&on&reachin
watch&me&try&at&least&a&thousand&times
if&he&loved&me&he'd&stop&me,but&no
he&wanted&someone&that’s&perfect,&well&ok
but&can&you&tell&me&who&is?
i&saw&our&future&in&his&eyes
so&wrong,&so&wrong
yes&i&was&there&to&pour&more&in&my&love
cause&he&didn't&break&me&down&he&made&me&strong&oh
he&wanted&someone&thats&perfect,&well&ok
can&you&tell&me&who&is?
&|&相关影像
互动百科的词条(含所附图片)系由网友上传,如果涉嫌侵权,请与客服联系,我们将按照法律之相关规定及时进行处理。未经许可,禁止商业网站等复制、抓取本站内容;合理使用者,请注明来源于。
登录后使用互动百科的服务,将会得到个性化的提示和帮助,还有机会和专业认证智愿者沟通。
此词条还可添加&
编辑次数:13次
参与编辑人数:10位
最近更新时间: 14:55:29
申请可获得以下专属权利:
扫码免费获得此书, 新用户手机专享特权。
贡献光荣榜

我要回帖

更多关于 perfect用法 的文章

随机推荐