下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:100 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
G7上阅读理解100篇(翻译其中的24篇)Passage 1: A busy dayOn weekdays, Pingping gets up at 6:30. He has breakfast at seven, and then he goes to school by bus. He gets there at 7:15. He doesn’t like to be late. Classes begin at 8:00. He has lunch at twelve at school. He goes home at 5:30 in the afternoon. On weekends, he gets up at about 8:00 o’clock and makes breakfast for his family. His parents like him very much.Pingping gets up at 6:30 _____. ** a. every day
b. on Sundays
c. on weekdays
d. on SaturdaysPingping gets to school _____. ** a. by a bike
c. by cars
d. No. 3 busHe has _____ at twelve at school. ** a. breakfast
c. classes
d. supper_____ makes breakfast for the family on Sundays. ** a. Pingping
d. IWhich of the following is right? ** a. Pingping wakes up (醒来) at 6:30 on weekdays
b. Pingping’s first class begins at 8:30
c. Pingping is often late for school
d. Pingping always gets home at 5:30Passage 2: Mary and her sisterMary and her sister are students. Mary is twelve years old. Her sister is only eight. Their mother is very busy every day. Because Mary has hamburgers and eggs but her sister doesn’t and she has ice-cream and chicken for breakfast. For lunch, Mary likes eating vegetables and salad. Her sister likes eating French fries and carrots. For only supper they have the same food and fruit.How old is Mary’s sister? ** a. 12
d. 10What does Mary have for breakfast? ** a. Ice cream and chicken
b. Hamburgers and eggs
c. Hamburgers and French fries
d. Carrots and bananasWhat does her sister have for lunch? ** a. Ice cream and chicken
b. Chicken and salad
c. Carrots and French fries
d. Ice cream and eggsFor which dinner, do they eat the same food and fruit? ** a. I don’t know
b. Breakfast
d. SupperWhy is their mother very busy every day? ** a. Because they have the same food and fruit
b. Because they aren’t the same age
c. Because they don’t have the same food and fruit
d. Because the
正在加载中,请稍后...当前位置: >>
田坝一中2010年春期中测试卷七英语
田坝 一 中 2 0 1 0 年 春 期 中 测 试 卷()5.七年级英语第一部分:听力(共四节,满分 30 分) 考号 第一节:听句子,选出与所听句子内容相关的图片,并将所选答案的字母代号填装(A B C D 第二节:听句子。选出与所听
到的内容相符的正确答案,并将所选答案的字母代 号填入试卷相应空格内。每个句子听两遍。 分) (5 ( ( ( ( )6. A.China. )7. A.lions )8. A.what’s )9. A.she’s B.from B.weather B.fun B.she has C.Japanese C.having C.restaurant C.sunny D.come D.they D.Beijing D.windy入试卷相应空格内,每个句子听两遍。 分) (5 )1.ABCD姓名订()2.( )10. A.building B.thank C.supermarket D.apartment 第三节:听对话,选出能回答问题的正确选项,并将其字母代号填入试卷相应空 格内。每段对话听两遍。 (10 分) ( ( )11. A. Australia. In )12. A.Yes, there isn’t. C.Yes, there are. ( ( )13. A.Because they are cute. C.in Chinese. )14. A.She’s from Africa. C.live in Beijing. )15. A.She’s watching TV. C.I’m reading a book. ( ( ( ( )16. A.It’s a sunny. )17. A.Great. )18. A.White. C.I like thin. )19. A.Play. C.He’s playing basketball. ( )20. A.Very much. C.I’m doing some things. B. English. In C. Australia. D. in French. B.No, there aren’t. D.Yes, there is. B.Japan. D.Yes, they are. B.She’s a doctor. D.No, she doesn’t. B.They’re doing homework. D.We are taking photos. C.It’s clouds. C.Thank you. D.It’s sunny. D.It’s snowing.A ( )3.BCD班级(线( )4.ABCDB.It’s sun.B.Very much.B.She has long hair. D.She doesn’t like curly hair. B.He like football. D.Volleyball. B.In the bank. D.Great.ABCD七年级英语第 1 页共 10 页七年级英语第 2 共 10 页 第四节:短文填词。听短文填入文中所缺单词,每空 1 词。听三遍。 (10 分) Mike is a 25 build. He 21. 26. 21 26 student. He’s very 22 . He has shoes. Mike looks like 30 23. 28. 24. 29. 23 brown 27 25. 30. . 24 . He and is of 28 a reading and playing chess. He wears 22. 27.(green F-shirt and wears 29((第二部分:英语知识运用(共三节,满分 35 分) 第一节:词语释义。选出与句中划线部分意义最接近的解释,并将其字母代号填 入试卷相应空格内。 分) (5 ( )31.She’s from Japan. A.comes from B.come from C.are from D.from ( )32.I am having fun in the park. A.enjoy myself B.having a good time C.enjoy oneself D.liking ( )33. How is the weather in Beijing? A.What do the weather look B.How does the weather like C.What does the weather look like D.How is the weather look ( )34.She’s a little bit quiet. A.a little of B.a bit of C.a little bit of D.a bit ( )35.Thank you a lot. A.very much B.a lot of C.lots of D.much 第二节、单项选择。 (20 分) ( )36.Look! who in the pool? A.swims B.swimming C.is swimming D.to swim ( )37.―How do you like this book? ―It’s interesting. A.much B.kind of C.lot of D.kinds of ( )38. Andrew wants to be policeman, and the think it’s exciting job. A.a, a B.an, an C.a, an D.an, a ( )39.There are some in our city. We read books, newspapers and magazines in them. A.animals B.airports C.supermarkets D.libraries ( )40. ―Do you know the way my house? ―Sorry, I don’t know. A.from B.to C.between D.for七年级英语第 3 页共 10 页( (( ( (( ( ( ( (( ()41. ―How is it going? ―It’s . The weather here is very beautiful and I don’t want to go home. A.bad B.boring C.great D.terrible )42. ―Where does Bob ? ―He in Toronto. A.live, live B.lives, lives C.lives, live D.live, lives )43. ―What do you usually do it is snowing? ―I usually go out to take photos with my friends. A.when B.but C.because D.and )44.I like penguins. Let’s see the penguins . A.one B.two C.first D.the second )45. ― is the weather in Moscow? ―It’s very cold. A.Which B.What C.Why D.How )46.I want French with French men. A.to talk B.talk C.speak D.to speak )47.Where he from? A.is, come B.do, come C.does, come D.do, comes )48. ― . Is there a post office near the hotel? ― , I don’t know. A.I’m sorry, Sorry B.Excuse me, Sorry C.Excuse me, No D.Sorry, Excuse me )49.Many animals are very friendly people. A.with B.to C.at D.for )50.She with her parents eating dinner. A.is B.am C.are D.not )51.My birthday is the third of June. A.in B.of C.on D.at )52.Lucy loves Beijing, she doesn’t like the summer there. A.and B.sot C.but D.for )53. Tom has two books. is an English book, is a Japanese book. A.One, the other B.One, the another C.One, Other D.One, others )54.We have fun soccer. A.play B.to play C.playing D.played )55. ―Thank you very much. ― . A.Don’t thank me B.You’re welcome七年级英语第 4 共 10 页 C.No, thanksD.No, thank you (装姓名订第三节、完形填空。 (10 分) It’s a fine Sunday morning. There are many people in the park. Many of 56 are young and some are old. Some children are 57 games over there. Two boys are playing 58 their toy boats. There is a lake in the park. The water is 59 . There are some 60 on the lake. 61 the lake a young man is reading. There is a house near the lake. Beside 62 house two men are working. Look at that big tree! There are some birds 63 it. Under it are some men. Four of them are playing cards. One of them is looking at two cats. The cats are 64 up the tree. What do they 65 to do? They want to catch the birds. ( )56. A.they B.them C.their ( )57. A.play B.plays C.playing ( )58. A.to B.with C.for ( )59. A.clear B.tall C.funny ( )60. A.water B.boats C.rain ( )61. A.Next to B.In C.On ( )62. A.a B.× C.the ( )63. A.for B.on C.in ( )64. A.running B.run C.runing ( )65.A.to want B.want C.wants(( (A.Four B.Five C.Six D.Seven )67.Now Mr Smith is in the zoo with his two sons, one is 14 and the other is 10. How much are the tickets together? A.$4.00 B.$2.00 C.$3.00 D.$1.00 )68. Which of the following is the visiting time? A.3:00 pm Sunday B.9:30 am Friday C.8:00 am Monday D.5:00 pm Tuesday )69.From the passage we can guess the animal “giraffe” must be very . A.fat B.tall C.long D.ugly )70.We can in the zoo. A.give some food to the fish B.touch the monkeys C.throw things to the animals D.take a few nice photos考号线第三部分:阅读理解(30 分) A Come and see the Indian elephants and new tigers from America. The bears are waiting to meet you, and the monkeys from China are waiting to throw things at you. The lovely dogs from Australia are waiting to laugh at you. The giraffes from Zambia are waiting to look down on you. Tickets Opening time Adults(成年人):$2.00 9:00am -4:00 pm Children: Over 12: $1.00 Except(除了)Friday Under 12: free 10:00 am-3:00pm Keep the zoo clean! Don’t touch(触摸), give food or go near the animals! 阅读短文,根据短文内容选择填空。 (10 分) ( )66.How many kinds of animals are talked about in the passage?七年级英语第 5 页共 10 页B Mr and Mrs smith come from Canada. They are in Fuzhou now. Mr Smith teaches English in a high school. Mrs Smith is a doctor. She can speak a little Chinese. She likes Chinese food. Jone is their daughter. She is a student. She goes to school five days a week. Mr Smith likes running and Mrs Smith likes working. What about Jone? She likes drawing. They all like China a lot. They say the Chinese people are very friendly. 阅读短文,根据短文内容选择填空。 (10 分) ( )71.Mr and Mrs Smith are . A.Americans B.English C.Canadians D.Australians ( )72. likes running. A.They B.Mr Smith C.Mrs Smith D.Jone ( )73. can speak a little Chinese. A.They B.Mr Smith C.Mrs Smith D.Jone ( )74.Mrs Smith is a . A.teachers B.student C.worker D.doctor ( )75.They all like very much. A.China B.Chinese food C.playing D.drawing C It is a Sunday morning in May. When Mrs Edwards opens her curtains and looks out , she smiles and says, “It’s going to be a beautiful day.” She wakes up her small son at eight thirty and says to him, “Get up, Teddy. We are going to the zoo today. Wash your hands and face, brush your teeth and eat you breakfast quickly. We are going to New York by train.” Teddy is six years old and he is very happy now. because he likes going to the zoo very much, and he also likes going by train. He says, “I dreamed about the zoo last night, Mommy.”七年级英语第 6 共 10 页班级 His mother is in a hurry, but she stops and smiles to her small son. “You did, Teddy?” she says, “And what did you do in the zoo in your dream?” Teddy laughs and answers, “You know, Mommy! You were there in my dream, too” 阅读短文,根据短文内容选择填空。 (10 分) ( )76.When Mrs Edwards looks out of the window, she says that it’s going to be ( . B.a rainy day C.a cloudy day A.a fine dayIt is a Sunday morning. ①There are a lot of people in the park. Some Young Pioneers(少先队员)are in the park, too, and they are haring a good time. ②Some are playing games under a big tree. Some are singing and dancing. Some boys and girls are running up the hill. Others are rowing boats on the lake. Where is Li Lei? He is sitting by the lake. What’s he doing? He’s reading running after a nice. She wants to catch it. 根据短文内容,判断句子的正误。正确的在题前的括号内填“T” ,错误的填 “F” 。 ( ( )87.Only some Young Pioneer are in the park. )88.It is a Sunday afternoon.)77.Teddy is happy because A.he likes going to the zoo very much B.he likes going by train C.both A and B( ()78. What did Teddy dream about? A.The zoo )79.Which is right? A.The story happens on a fine Sunday morning. B.Mrs Edwards wakes her son up at eight C.Teddy likes going to the zoo, but his mother doesn’t B.The train C.His mother将划线部分译成汉语 89.① 90.② 第四节: 书面表达。 (15 分) 请给你的笔友 Kate 写一封信,请用方框里的所有信息。 Please tell your pen pal: Who you are How old you are Where you are from What language you speak What you want to be What your neighborhood is like Dear Kate, Hi! I’m your new pen pal?()80.Which is NOT right? A.Mrs Edwards gets up earlier than her son B.Her small son is six years old C.She knows what her son did in the zoo in his dream 第四部分:写作(25 分)第一节:根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。 分) (3 81.Everyone dislikes (thief). When people meet them, they call 110. 82.It’s snowing heavily. It’s (snow) today. 83.New Year’s Day is the (begin) of a new year. 第二节:把下列短语译成英语。 分) (3 84.在度假 85.电视节目 86.拍照 第三节:读短文,完成下列各题。 分) (4七年级英语第 7 页共 10 页七年级英语第 8 共 10 页 田 坝 一 中 2010 年 春 期 中 测 试 卷座位号得分| 在第三部分: 阅读理解(共 30 分,每小题 2 分) 67 68 69 70七年级英语(考试时间:120 分钟,满分 120 分)A: (10 分) 题号 66 答案 B: (10 分) 题号 71 答案 C: (10 分) 题号 76 答案得分| 在第一节(5 分) 题号 1 答案 第二节(5 分) 题号 6 答案第一部分:听力(共四节,30 分) 2 3 4 572737475考号装7778798078910第三节(10 分) 题号 11 12 答案得分| 在13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 81、 22 27 23 28 24 29 25 30第四部分:写作(共 25 分) 82、 83、第一节: (共 3 分)订姓名第四节(10 分) 题号 21 答案 题号 26 答案第二节: 分) (3 84、 85、 86、得分| 在第二部分: 32英语知识运用(共 35 分,每小题 1 分) 33 34 35第三节: 分) (4 87、 88、 89、 90、 第四节:书面表达: 15 分) (Dear Kate, Hi! I’m your new pen pal第一节: 分) (5 题号 31 答案 班级线第二节: (20 分) 题号 36 37 答案 题号 46 47 答案 第三节: (10 分) 题号 56 57 答案38 4839 4940 5041 5142 5243 5344 5445 555859606162636465学校七年级英语第 9 页共 10 页七年级英语第 10 共 10 页
田坝一中2010年春期中测试... 5页 1财富值 田坝一中2010年秋季学期第... ...七年级英语第 3 页共 6 页 七年级英语第 4 共 6 页 第三节、句型转换。...2010年春测试卷2010年春测试卷隐藏&& 2010 田坝一中 2010 年春期中测试卷 七年级生物 年级生物一.选择题。 (每题 1 分,共 30 分) 1.下列不属于人类特有...田坝一中2010年春期中测试卷八语_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2010年春测试卷田坝一中 2010 年春期中测试卷 A.朱自清,江苏省扬州人,现代散文家、诗人、学...田坝一中 2010 年春期中测试卷 七年级地理一,选择题(20 分) 1.按地理方位,将亚洲分为六个地区,我们所在的地区是:( ) A.南亚地区 B.东亚地区 C.西亚地区...2010 季学期期中 期中测试卷 田坝一中 2010 年秋季学期期中测试卷 七年级历史装一.选择题。 (每题 1 分,共 20 分) 1.齐桓公能成为第一个霸主的最主要原因...田坝一中 2012 年春季学期期中测试卷 七年级英语第一部分:听力(共四节,满分 30 分) 第一节:听句子,选出与所听句子内容相关的图片,并将所选答案的字母代号填...田坝一中2010年春期中测... 田坝一中2010年春期末测... 田坝一中2010年春季...要求:语言流畅,卷面清秀,不用真名。 八年级英语第 7 页共 8 页 八年级英语...七年级数学(第 5 页共 12 页) 七年级数学(第 6 页共 12 页) 201 季学期期末 期末测试卷 田坝一中 2010 年春季学期期末测试卷 19. 分)如图所示,已知 ...2010年春测试卷2010年春测试卷隐藏&& 2010 春期中测试卷 田坝一中 2010 年春期中测试卷 八年级历史 年级历史一.选择题。 (每题 1 分,共 20 分)考号 装 ...2010年春测试卷2010年春测试卷隐藏&& 田坝一中 2010 年春期中测试卷 10. 甲型 H1N1 流感病毒的直径大约是 0. 米,用科学记数法可表示为 ( A.8....
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“阅读短文,回答问题。It was a fine day la...”,相似的试题还有:
读一读,根据短文内容,判断正(T )误(F )。On Sunday, Tom usually gets up at 9 0'clock. Today, Tom got up at six, because he wouldgo to a picnic(野餐) with his parents.&But it was raining, so they couldn't go to the picnic inthe park.&Tom went to thekitchen and said to his Mum,"We can't have a picnic." Mum said,"Wait a minute." Then, Mum took out(取出)&the food, a fan (扇子)&and a recorder (录音机 ). "It's just like in the park, a cool wind and thebird's singing." Mum said.(&&& &) 1. Tom got up at six today because he would have a picnic.(&&&& ) 2. It was raining and Tom couldn't go to the picnic.(&&&& ) 3. Tom's family had a picnic at the park.(&&&& ) 4. There was some food at Tom's home.(&&&& ) 5. Tom was happy at the park.
阅读理解,回答问题。Sam: Look, I've got an email from Lingling. It's about her dog.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Fanfan: What does it say?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Sam: Yesterday her Dad bought a little dog for her.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Fanfan: What's the dog's name?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Sam: His name's Doudou. He's one year old. He had a Chinese breakfast yesterday.Fanfan: What did he have?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Sam: He had eggs and porridge(稀饭).&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Fanfan: What did Lingling do with her dog?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Sam: She played football with her dog. Doudou can catch the ball well.&&&&&&&&&&Fanfan: Great!&&Maybe one day&I will go to see him.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1. Has Fanfan got an email from Lingling?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&2. What did Lingling's Dad do yesterday?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&3. How old is Lingling's dog?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&4. What did Doudou eat yesterday?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&5. Can Doudou catch the football?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &_____________________________________________________________________
阅读短文,回答下列问题。It's&Saturday&morning.&Mrs&Edwards&opens&the&window&and&looks&outside.&She&is&very&happy.&"It's&going&tobe&a&beautiful&day!"&She&wakes&up&her&small&son&at&seven&and&says, "Get&up, Teddy.&We&are&going&to&the&zoo&today.&Wash&your&hands&and&face&and&have&your&breakfast&quickly.&We&are&going&to&New&York&by&car."&&&&&& Teddy&is&six&years&old.&He&is&very&happy.&He&gets&up&and&washes&his&hands&and&face&quickly.&"Mum, let's&go."&"But&your&breakfast?"&"I&can&have&it&in&New&York.&Let's&go." &1. What&day&is&it&today?&&&&&2. What's&the&weather&like&today?&&&&&3. Where&will&they&go?&&&&&&4. What&should&Teddy&do&after&he&gets&up?&&&&&&您要找的是不是:
If you later find that you want the RealPlayer StartCenter after all, just fire up the SCU and check the box again.
Compelled in those moments to comply with the overpowering messages and urges your brain is sending you, you give in a check once again.
You guys need to check your facts again.
Otherwise, check it out again.
After a year, 11 cases of lung cancer were detected, with 11 more detected a year later when patients with lesions measuring less than 5mm at the first check-up had been scanned again.
If you have an onward flight, you must reclaim your baggage from the carousel and check in again for the onward journey.
On days like today, it becomes a reality check again for your time frame commitment.
Kati Whitaker's radio documentary No Country for Old Women is first broadcast on the BBC World Service on 1 September - check the schedule or listen again on the programme website.
Again, check it out for yourself.
You'll have another chance to win again this week, so check it out.
To make sure that your blood sugar level has returned to normal after your baby is born, your health care team will check your blood sugar right after delivery and again in six weeks.
But again, check with Ackman on this matter.
Pull out your smartphone and check your email again -- that car will swerve around you.
Ask again about any extra fees when you check in.
Now that you know what to look for, go back and check it out one more time — click here to see it again.
I'll have to check back with him now and again until he's comfortable enough to open up.
And while many of us are looking ahead to a time when it is safe again to check our financial statements, law enforcement officials are looking backward.
With no regulator to keep them in check, they could easily establish a tight oligopoly, then quietly start to fleece consumers once again.
We are all busy and most people genuinely forget to check the kickstarter page or when you remind them they might not be home so remind them again.
Newton says she checks Facebook first thing when she wakes up, and then she checks her Facebook page as many as seven times while at work, and then she'll check Facebook again when she gets home and one more time before she goes to sleep.
It was the experience of talking to the branch manager and department heads who could have reversed the hold (they knew the check had cleared) that implanted in my mind, I will never bank at a big bank again.
Once again, Leszczynski rushes to mount an attack without bothering to check the most basic facts.
For remote deposit of checks, Wells Fargo again built its own system rather than buying a check reader and software from a vendor.
Once again, a basic check of the facts would have revealed that Pollard did not commit treason.
But if you check out the book again, or subsequently buy it, your notes will be there just as you left them.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 says 的文章

随机推荐