确实 是我考虑的不考虑周到的 英文翻译是:什么意思

不周到的英文怎么说
沪江词库精选不周到的英文怎么说、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: culpable
I've certainly been remiss about things
我也真是,办事就是不周到。
His work shows great want of thought.
他的工作表明他考虑得很不周到。
Some of my remarks may not be precise or thoughtful enough.
有些话不一定准确,可能考虑不周到
One afternoon, my colleague was involved with a troublesome customer who felt he was not being served well.
有一天下午,我的同事碰到了一个棘手的顾客,他感觉服务不周到。
英文翻译推荐
take French leave
nonhygroscopic
ahygroscopin
unengaging
insubordinate
intractable
refractory
2017不周到的英文怎么写由沪江网提供。谢谢你为我们考虑周到 的翻译是:Thank you for us a thoughtful 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
谢谢你为我们考虑周到
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Thank you for your thoughtful consideration of our
Thank you for your thoughtful consideration of our
Thank you for us a thoughtful
Thank you to our thoughtful
Thanks you to consider thoroughly for us
相关内容&a下午六点五十到家 正在翻译,请等待...
& a他的生日是日 His birthday was on November 28, 1976 & aChanges will occur in patient populations. 变动将发生住院病人人口。 & a尺寸:包装尺寸:27.5*18*4cm 骨牌尺寸:5*3.5CM 厚度0.7CM Size: Packing size: 27.5*18*4cm dominoes size: 5*3.5CM thickness 0.7CM & a更别说是资源浪费了 正在翻译,请等待... & a听说你还相信爱情 Heard you also believe love & a江苏排放了较多的化学需氧量 Jiangsu has discharged the many chemical oxygen demand & a免费安装 Free installment & a电脑帮助我们做家务,不如,现在电脑可以打扫房间,做饭 The computer helps us to do the housework, was inferior, now the computer may clean the room, prepares food & aB.Guessgen B.Guessgen & aHommage à Petipa 尊敬对Petipa & afor my sons there is 为我的儿子有 & a行政公寓 Administrative apartment & aIEC61730 IEC61730 & a减肥是一件辛苦的事。 Loses weight is a laborious matter. & a这批货物最终将由 This batch of cargo finally by & a220英里 220 miles & a我们到楼下去看电视吧 Watch the television we to the building & aThe author thinks that a better way to train a dog is to ________.be kind to him and don’t scold him 作者认为一个更好的方式训练狗是到________.be种类对他和不责骂他 & a远机位到达 Le siège lointain sur un avion arrive & adouble white stitch 双重白色针 & a一个来自大学的学生驾车撞了人 Came from university's student to drive has hit the human & a她欺负我 She bullies me & aJenna Haze Loves Big Dick Jenna阴霾爱大迪克 & acreat tar 创造了沙皇 & athe same check may carry on while generate a list 当引起一张名单时,同一检查也许继续 & a通花的裙子 Decorated on all sides skirt & a员工合同清单 Staff contract detailed list & atastatur tastatur & a不是时间到就结束。 不是时间到就结束。 & aUniversity of Murcia, Faculty of Business and Economics, Murcia, Spain Murcia大学,事务和经济, Murcia,西班牙才干 & aall the accomplishment can not be come ture meanwhile 同时所有成就不可能是来临ture & aONE HUNDRED
AND TEN MILLION 一百和十百万 & afree on orders over 25yuan 释放在命令在25yuan & a会员国家在国际收支困难时,可以向基金申请贷给外汇资金 正在翻译,请等待...
& a[00:27.39]I miss you, you know
& a胡君清, 你是我唯一的追求。 Mr. Hu is clear, you are my only pursue. & aDana winner--Moonlight shadow he last that ever she saw him! Dana优胜者--他持续的月光阴影她看见了他! & avery nice for you go to handan agin 非常好为您去邯郸agin & ai called you mob ,but can't get throuhg 正在翻译,请等待...
& aYour girlfriend's requirements? Pretty? Or,,,,,, 您的女朋友的要求? 相当? 或者, & aswitch. An important lesson here is that you don’t have to pay for a SQL server switch. An important lesson here is that you don' t have to pay for a SQL server & awearing such 佩带这样 & ai am not lieing for me to say that 我不说谎为了我能说那 & a工作疏忽 Work negligence & a香柰儿 Fragrant Chinese pear-leaf crabapple & aPrudential policies that do not discriminate on the basis either of currency or residency can also help to mitigate the intensity of domestic credit booms. 不歧视根据依据的货币或居住的谨慎政策可能也帮助缓和强度国内信用兴旺。 & a中国迅速地摆脱了贫困 China got rid rapidly impoverished & a加入几个学校社团 Joins several school mass organizations & aT字裤 T字裤 & ai love you and love me 我爱你和爱我 & a增强型 Enlargement mode & a2004年7月到法国朝圣,在里修圣伯多禄大教堂看到一个19世纪制作的别出心裁的十字架 In July, 2004 goes on a pilgrimage to France, repairs the saint uncle multi-wealth cathedral in to see has an unconventional idea the cross to a 19th century manufacture & a销货方 正在翻译,请等待...
& ainform to 通知 & awhen you are with me it is called company 当您是以我时它称公司 & a谢谢你为我们考虑周到 Thanks you to consider thoroughly for us &为我考虑周到
Be considerate of me
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
多谢。你们来接我,考虑得太周到了!我正为该往哪儿走发愁呢。
Paul:Thanks. It's very considerate of you to come to meet me. I was a little bit worried(about where I'm heading for).
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 考虑周到 英文 的文章

随机推荐