39. The ice in the lake istwo as one 下载daice_______two as one 下载daiceit was before. 为什么选A

2011秋季班慧源学校初二英语结业考试_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2011秋季班慧源学校初二英语结业考试
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢已解决问题
)the problem until he explainned it.这题为什么选did not understand不选had not understand? 2.Could you please (
)me a lift to that small village?这题为什么选give不选take? 3.She said that she (
)her work the next day.为什么选would finish不选will finish? 4.It is (
)that I want to read it again.为什么选such an interesting story不选so interesting story? 5.While we (
) for the bus ,a girl (
)up to us.为什么选ran 不选was runing? 6.the policeman (
) me go at last without punishing me ?这里为什么选let 不选told? 7.The little girl was very sad because she (    )pass the examination.为什么选failed to 不选succeeded? 8.(
) I know ,he is now working as a manager in a big firm?为什么选as 不选if?
1.I (&& )the problem until he explainned it.这题为什么选did not understand不选had not understand?2.Could you please (&&&& )me a lift to that small village?这题为什么选give不选take?3.She said that she (&& )her work the next day.为什么选would finish不选will finish?4.It is (&&& )that I want to read it again.为什么选such an interesting story不选so interesting story?5.While we (&& ) for the bus ,a girl (&& )up to us.为什么选ran 不选was runing?6.the policeman (&& ) me go at last without punishing me ?这里为什么选let 不选told?7.The little girl was very sad because she (    )pass the examination.为什么选failed to 不选succeeded?8.(&&& ) I know ,he is now working as a manager in a big firm?为什么选as 不选if?
提问时间: 14:03:00提问者:
你好。1 这道题答案有争议,用had not也可以,先是不理解,然后是他解释。2 give sb a lift是固定搭配,译为让某人搭车。3 因为主句用过去式,所以从句也应该用过去式,所以这里选择了过去将来时,而不是一般将来时。4 应该是so interesting a story, story前缺少不定冠词。5 如果主从句都用过去进行时,就翻译成当我们在等车的时候,女孩正向我们跑来。句子不通,因此主句不需要用进行时。6 只有let sb do sth,不定式省略to,而told应该是told sb to do sth。7 因为主句说小女孩伤心,因此她肯定是没过考试,而不是成功地通过考试。8 as i know是据我所知,而if则翻译成如果我知道,在这里不合题意。 欢迎登陆新东方在线欢迎到新东方在线论坛感谢您对新东方在线的支持和信任如您的问题未能得到妥善解决或有其他问题请访问:或联系售后客服:400 676 2300
回答时间: 19:07:44
[知识堂达人]
考研直通车
英语四六级
商务英语/BEC
口语风暴课程
青春期问题
娱乐八卦吐槽
旗下成员公司 全国客服专线:400-676-3300 上海客服专线:021- 购卡咨询(上海):021-Copyright (C)
Inc. All rights reserved. 新东方在线 版权所有
京公安备110-1081940He sensed something unusual he came into the mom.A.hardly whenB.as long asC.for the momentD.the moment 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
He sensed something unusual ________ he came into the mom.A.hardly whenB.as long asC.for the momentD.the moment
D导解:the moment=as soon as.
科目:高中英语
来源:2013届吉林省吉林一中高三第二次摸底考试英语试卷A(带解析)
题型:完型填空
Years ago,when I was working at a children’s institution,a boy 1 up in the waiting room.It was David.He had 2 his parents.He was very sad 3 to talk to others.The first two times we met,David didn’t say a word.He sat in the chair and only 4 up at the children’s drawings on the wall.As he was about to leave 5 the second visit,I put my hand on his 6 .He didn’t shrink (退缩) back,but he didn’t look at me either.“Come back next week,” I hesitated a bit.He came,and I suggested we play a game of chess.He& 7&.After that we played& 8&every time,in complete& 9&and without making any eye contact.It’s not& 10&to cheat in chess,but I admit that I made sure David won& 11&.It seemed as if he enjoyed my& 12&.But why did he never look at me?Perhaps he sensed that I respected his suffering.I kept wondering and& 13with him,until some months later,& 14&,he looked up at me.“It’s your turn,” he said.After that day,David started& 15&.He got friends in school.He wrote me a few& 16&about how he would try to get into university.After some time,the letters& 17&.Now he had really started to live his own life.I learned how& 18cures pain.And David showed me how one—without any& 19&—can reach out to another person.All it takes is a shoulder to cry on,a& 20&touch and an ear that listens.【小题1】A.showed B.wentC.rose D.put【小题2】A.missedB.lostC.loved D.respected【小题3】A.preferring B.trying C.refusingD.expecting【小题4】A.glanced B.stared C.wokeD.looked【小题5】A.afterB.whenC.beforeD.until【小题6】A.backB.shoulderC.faceD.hand【小题7】A.cried B.smiledC.nodded D.wondered【小题8】A.violinB.cards C.basketballD.chess【小题9】A.silenceB.surpriseC.doubtD.trouble【小题10】A.wise B.easyC.rightD.wrong【小题11】A.now and thenB.more or lessC.once or twiceD.all the time【小题12】A.game B.successC.cheat D.company【小题13】A.playing&&&&&& B.competing&&&&&&&&&&& Carguing&&& D.fighting【小题14】A.naturally B.suddenlyC.impatientlyD.angrily【小题15】A.laughingB.singingC.talkingD.sleeping【小题16】A.articlesB.compositionsC.emailsD.letters【小题17】A.stopped B.arrived C.posted D.continued【小题18】A.moneyB.time C.hate D.fame【小题19】A.hopesB.actionsC.wordsD.complaints【小题20】A.gently B.lovely C.livelyD.friendly
来源:2010年河北省石家庄市高中毕业班第一次模拟考试英语试题
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。高☆考♂资♀源?I watched as my little brother was cahught in the act. He sat in the corner of the living room, a&& 21&& in one hand and my father’s hymnbook(赞美诗集) in the other. Hearing my father coming, my brother& 22&&& it slightly. He sensed that he had done something&& 23& . I saw& he had& 24&&& my father’s new book and scribbled(乱写)on the first page in pen. Now,& 25&&& at my father fearfully, we& 26&&& waited for his punishment.My father&&& 27&& his book, looked at it, and then sat down without saying a word. He was a clergyman and the holder of several degrees. For him, books were knowledge, and yet, he&&& 28&& his children.Instead of& 29& my brother, he sat down,&& 30&& the pen from my brother’s hand and wrote in the book himself, “John’s work. 1959. aged three.” The years and the books came and went. Our family&& 31& what all families go through. We&& 32& knew our parents loved us and that one&& 33& was the book by the piano. From time to time we&& 34& open it, look at the scribbles, read my father’s expression of love and feel&& 35& .Now I know that through this&& 36& act my father taught us how every&& 37& in life has a positive side-if we are&& 38& to look at it from another angle. But he also taught us about what really matters in life:&& 39& , tolerance, love, no anger. Love is at the very&& 40& of a family.When thinking about these, I smile and whisper, “Thank you, Dad. ”21.A.toyB.knifeC.pen D.cup22.A.toreB.coveredC.wipedD.threw 23.A.wrongB.importantC.helpfulD.great24.A.borrowedB.stolen C.openedD.read25.A.glancingB.staringC.comingD.laughing26.A.allB.eitherC.bothD.each27.A.picked upB.made upC.put upD.wrapped up28.A.admiredB.neededC.hatedD.loved29.A.punishedB.trustingC.helpingD.praising30.A.movedB.tookC.broughtD.robbed31.A.spentB.experimentedC.sufferedD.experienced32.A.seldomB.alwaysC.neverD.sometimes33.A.proofB.resultC.effectD.impression34.A.mightB.shouldC.wouldD.could35.A.excitedB.encouragedC.surprisedD.frightened36.A.rapidB.suddenC.hardD.simple37.A.eventB.porblemC.troubleD.accident38.A.forbiddenB.chosenC.preparedD.forced39.A.moneyB.peopleC.biliefD.spirit40.A.corner B.mouthC.bottomD.heart
来源:牛津版高二年级第一学期期末测试试卷 英语
第二节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36-55题所给的四个选项(A,B,C和D)中,选出最佳选项。My son Joey was born with club feet(天生特厚的畸形脚). The doctors assured us that with treatment he would be able to walk &36 , but would never run very well. The first three years of his life were 37 in surgery(手术). By the time he was eight, you wouldn’t know he had a 38&when you saw him walk.The children in our neighborhood ran around as most children do during &39 &, and Joey would jump right in,run and play, too. We &&40&&told him that he probably wouldn’t be able to &41 &as well as the other children. So he didn’t know.In seventh grade he &42 &to go out for the cross country team. Every day he 43&with the team. He worked harder and ran 44 &than any of the others — perhaps he sensed that the 45 &that seemed to come naturally to so many others did not come naturally to him. 46 &the entire team runs, only the top seven runners have the potential (潜能) to 47 &points for the school. We didn’t tell him he probably would never make the team, so he didn’t know.He 48 &to run four to five miles a day, every day — even the day he had a 103 degree fever. I was 49 , so I went to look for him after school. I found him 50 all alone. I asked him how he felt. "Okay," he said. He had two more51 to go. The sweat ran down his face and his eyes were glassy from his fever. 52 he looked straight ahead and kept running. Two weeks later, the names of the team runners were 53 . Joey was number six on the list. Joey had made the team. He was in &54 &grade — the other six team members were all eighth?graders. We never told him he shouldn’t 55 to make the team. We never told him he couldn’t do it...so he didn’t know. He just did it.36. A. quickly &&&&& B. slowly&&&& C. normally && D. comfortably37. A. spent&&&&&&&& B. wasted&&&& C. suffered&&&D. lost38. A. pain&&&&&&&&& B. problem&&&&&&& C. treatment&&&&&&&& D. surgery39. A. holidays&&&&&&&& B. day&&&&&&&&&& C. fun&&&&&&&&&& D. play40. A. seldom &&&&& B. never&&&&&&&&& C. always&&&&&&&&&&& D. once41. A. study&&&&&&&& B. run&&&&&C. walk &&&&&& D. behave42. A. decided &&&&& B. preferred&&&&&& C. refused&&&&D. agreed43. A. gathered&&&&&& B. camped&&&&&&C. trained&&&&&&& D. competed44. A. more slowly B. less&&&&&&C. faster&&&&&&&&&&&D. more45. A. ability&&&&&& B. strength&&&& C. power && D. energy46. A. Since&&&&&&&& B. Because&&&&C. After&&&&D. Although47. A. increase&&&&&&& B. score&&&&&&&&&&& C. hold&&&&&&&&&& D. take48. A. continued&&&&& B. stopped&&&&&C. liked&&&&&& D. hoped49. A. sad&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. surprised&&&&&&&C. angry&&&&&&&&D. worried50. A. running&&&&&&&&&&& B. resting&&&&&&&C. crying&&&&&&& D. sleeping51. A. tests&&&&&&&& B. miles &&&C. lessons&&&&&&&&D. examinations52. A. Otherwise&&&& B. So &&&&&&&&C. Yet&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Thus53. A. included&&&&&& B. called&&&&&&&&&& C. shown&&&&& D. found54. A. sixth&&&&&&&B. eighth &&& C. seventh&&&&&&&&&&D. fifth55. A. manage&&&&& B. determine&&&&&&&& C. expect&&&&&& D. attempt
来源:学年四川宜宾高三一诊考试英语卷(解析版)
My son Joey was born with badly twisted 11____ .Thedoctors assured us that with treatment he would be able to walk 12 ____butwould never run very well. Thefirst three years of his life were spent in 13____ .castsand braces. By the time he was eight, you wouldn't know he had a problem whenyou saw him 14____ .The children in our neighborhood ran around as mostchildren do during 15____&,and Joey would jump right inand run and play, too. We 16____told him that he probably wouldn't be ableto 17____ as well as the other children. So he didn'tknow.In seventh grade he decided to 18____ for the cross-country team. Every day he 19 ____ with the team. He worked harder and ran more than anyof the others-four to five miles a day ~~perhaps he sensedthat the 20____ that seemed to come naturally to so manyothers did not come naturally to him. Although the entire team runs, only the 21 ____seven runners have the potential to score points forthe 22____ .We didn't tell him he probably would nevermake the team, so he didn't know.He 23____to run four to five miles a day. Every &day24____ the day he had a 103-degreefever. I was 25____ .So I went to look for him after school. Ifound him running all alone. The sweat ran down his face and his eyes wereglassy (呆滞)from his 26____ .Yet he lookedstraight ahead and 27____ running. We never told him he couldn't runfour miles with a 103-degree fever. So he didn't know.Two weeks later, the names of the team runners were 28____ .Joey was number six on the 29____.Joeyhad made the team. He was in seventh grade-theother six team members were all eighth-graders. We never told him he shouldn't 30____ to make the team. We never told him he couldn't do itWe never told him he couldn't do it...so he didn't know. He just did it1.A.hands&&&&&&&& B.mouth&& C. body&&&& D. feet2.A.freely&&&&&&&& B.fluently C. normally&&&&&&& D. strangely3.A.treatment& B. school&& C. dark&&&&& D. silence4.A.study B. walk&&&&& C. read&&&&& D. stand5.A.holiday&&&&&& B.rest&&&&&& C. winter&& D. play6.A.never&&&&&&&& B.often&&&& C. always&& D. still7.A.talk&&& B. study&&&& C. read&&&&& D. run8.A.break out&& B. go out&& C. give out&&&&&&&& D. run out9.A.trained&&&&&& B.struggled&&&&&& C. fight&&&&& D. study10.A.scores&&&&& B.abilities C. standards&&&&& D. dreams11.A.last& B. strongest&&&&&& C. top&&&&&&& D. number12.A.family&&&&&& B.country&&&&&&&&& C.school&& D. grade13.A.started&&&& B.refused&&&&&&&&& C.liked&&&&& D. continued14.A.though&&&& B.still&&&&&&& C. then&&&&& D. even15.A.surprised B. worried&&&&&&&& C. sad&&&&&&& D. nervous16.A.running&&& B. sweat&&& C. fever&&&& D. feet17.A.kept&&&&&&&&& B.stopped&&&&&&&& C.began&& D. forgot18.A.called&&&&&& B.made&&& C. spelt&&&&& D. read19.A.ground&&&& B.team&&&& C. list&&&&&&&& D. wall20.A.decide&&&& B.expect& C. promise&&&&&&&& D. refuse&
来源:2014届安徽省高二第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
When I was growing up, I was embarrassed tobe seen with my father. He was badly crippled (跛脚), and when we would walk together, his hand onmy arm for balance, people would stare, I would be ashamed of the unwantedattention. If ever noticed or bothered, he never let on.It was difficult to walk together—andbecause of that, we didn’t say much as we went along. But as we started out, healways said, “You set the pace. I will try to follow you.”Our usual walk was to or from the subway,which was how he got to work. He went to work sick, and even in bad weather. Healmost never missed a day, and would make it to the office even if others couldnot. It was a matter of pride for him.When snow or ice was on the ground, it wasimpossible for him to walk, even with help... Such times my sister or I wouldpull him through the streets of Brooklyn, N.Y., on a child’s sleigh to thesubway entrance. Once there, he would try to grasp handrail until he reachedthe lower steps that the warmer tunnel air kept ice free. In Manhattan thesubway station was the basement of his office building, and he would not haveto go outside again until we met him in Brooklyn on his way home.When I think of it now, I am surprised athow much courage it must have taken for a grown man to suffer from shame anddisability. And I am also surprised at how he did it—without bitterness orcomplaint.He never talked about himself as an objectof pity, not did he show any envy of the more fortunate or able. What he lookedfor in others was a “good heart”, and if he found one, the owner was goodenough for him.Now that I am older, I believe that is aproper standard by which to judge people, even though I still don’t knowexactly what a “good heart” is. But I know the times I don’t have one myself.He has been away for many years now, but Ithink of him often. I wonder if he sensed my reluctance to be seen with himduring our walks. If he did, I am sorry I never told him how sorry I was, howunworthy I was, how I regretted it. I think of him when I complain about mytroubles, when I am envious of another’s good fortune, when I don’t have a“good heart”.1.How did the man treat his father when hewas young?
A.He helped his father happily.
B.He never helped his father.
C.He helped his father, but not very happily.
D.He only helped his father take a walk after supper.
2.As a disabled man, his father____.
A.didn’t work very hard
B.didn’t go to work from time to time
C.hated those who had good fortune
D.was happy and satisfied, and never lost hope
3.What does the underlined word“reluctance” mean in the article? It means ____.
B.sadness
C.happiness
D.unwillingness
4.How did the father get to work usually?
A.By subway.
B.By bus.
C.By wheelchair.
D.By bike
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Silence is unnatural to man.He begins life with a cry and ends it in stillness.In the interval he does all he can to make a noise in the world,and there are few things of which he stands in more fear than the absence of noise.Even his conversation is in a great measure an attempt to prevent a dreadful silence.If he is introduced to a fellow,and a number of pauses occur in the conversation,he regards himself as a failure,a worthless person,and is full of envy of the emptiest-headed chatterbox (饶舌者).He knows that ninety-nine percent of human conversation means no more than the buzzing (嗡嗡声) of a fly,but he longs to join in the buzz and to prove that he is a man and not a waxwork figure.The object of conversation is not,for the most part,to communicate ideas:it is to keep up the buzzing sound.There are,it must be admitted,different qualities of buzz:there is even a buzz that is as annoying as that of a mosquito.But at a dinner-party one would rather be a mosquito than a mute (哑巴).Most would be a foolish man,however,who waited until he had a wise thought to take part in the buzzing with his neighbors.Those who despise the weather as a conversational opening seem to me to be ignorant of the reason why human beings wish to talk.Very few human beings join in a conversation in the hope of learning anything new.36.According to the author,conversation is in general an effort to ________.A) prevent men thinking they failuresB) overcome man’s fear of silenceC) avoid silenceD) make a man feel he has value in others’ eyes.37.The statement “ninety-nine percent of human conversation means no more than the buzzing of a fly” means that ________.A) most conversations are as annoying as the noise made by a flyB) a percentage of conversation lacks subject-matterC) most conversation lacks significance,like buzzing of a flyD) human conversation can be dismissed as of little worth38.Why,according to the author,is a man so keen to join in conversation?A) In order to show his superiority.B) In order to prove that he is a rational,living being.C) In order to communicate ideas which he considers important.D) To prove that he is not a worthless person.39.The reason why one would rather be a mosquito than a mute at a party is that ________.A) conversation,however meaningless,is preferable to silenceB) a mosquito makes more noise than a mute and noise is second nature to manC) man can achieve identity through noiseD) the qualities of a mosquito are superior to those of a mute40.According to the author,what part does weather play in conversation?A) It proves people’s ignorance of the purpose of conversation.B) It can provide a topic to break the ice.C) It proves that very few people hope to learn anything new from conversation.D) It can provide a topic of conversation that is acceptable
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
其他类似问题
这么多题就给5分,没人会帮你的
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 intel icelake 的文章

随机推荐