Ferris的翻译是:class是什么意思 翻译

您要找的是不是:
ferris wheel
孤单摩天轮
义大摩天轮
ferris-wheel
[ 'feris ]
rotating mechanism consisting of a large upright wheel with suspended seats that remain uprigh provides a ride at an amusement park
以上来源于:
Ferris wheel
(also ferris wheel)
Ferris wheels
Passengers spy out the sights from a capsule on the Ferris wheel-like London Eye, located on the banks of the Thames.
伦敦地标图片画廊。船客发现名胜从一个垂直转动的转轮的太空舱像伦敦眼,坐落在泰晤士河的堤岸。
The waterfront is little more than dilapidated quays , shabby warehouses, a long-idle Ferris wheel, and rusting boats pulled up on the shore.
这座城市就好比一个荒废的码头,只有几栋破烂的仓库和几艘长年靠岸的旧船。
London Eye Ferris wheel --- this huge viewing the world's largest Ferris wheel, ports of the parliament building across the Thames South Bank, London can panoramic view.
伦敦眼摩天轮---这座全世界规模最大的庞大观景摩天轮,雄踞在议会大厦对岸的泰晤士河南岸,能将伦敦美景尽收眼底。
We also showcased several feats of futuristic architecture -- a skyscraper zoo with a built-in ferris wheel and a shape-shifting solar bridge that purifies the air.
The third view-busting project is the Millennium Ferris Wheel on the south bank of the Thames, but since this would be only temporary—five years has been suggested—it is causing less worry.
But if you pressed your face to the glass, as Kendall was doing, you could see the biscuit-colored beach running down to Navy Pier, where they were just now lighting the Ferris wheel.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!您要找的是不是:
自由大学(即用非传统方式研究讨论一般正...
ferris university
费利斯女学院大学
菲利斯女学院大学(Ferris University)毕业。B型。
基于1014个网页-
斯女子大学
... 硕士:清华大学人文学院日语语言文学专业,——; 公派留学:日本菲利斯女子大学(Ferris University)人文科学研究科,——; 大学:清华大学外语系日语专业,——; 高中:河北省乐亭县第...
基于4个网页-
费里斯州立大学
菲利斯州立大学
菲瑞斯州立大学
弗里斯州立大学
费里斯州立大学
菲立斯州立大学校友
菲利斯州立大学
菲瑞斯州立大学
更多收起网络短语
Ms. Nakamura graduated in the College of Music from Ferris University.
中村由利子女士毕业于美国费里斯大学音乐学院。
Ferris State University is located in Big Rapids,Michigan.
VOA: standard.
"I am from Turkey and right now I am attending Ferris State University and I decided to come to the United States mainly because I have been playing competitive Tennis for a very long time and my Tennis coaches mentioned to me that in the United States I would be able to get a scholarship and also get an education so that is the main reason I came to the United States so I can play really competitive Tennis and get my education."
VOA: standard.
For all practical purposes, the costliest public school for in-staters is Ferris State University's Kendall School for Art and Design in Grand Rapids, Mich.
Ahlam Mohsen, 24, a Michigan State graduate and Max Kantar, 23, a Ferris State University graduate said they targeted Levin because of his role as chairman of the Senate Armed Service Committee.
"There have been some institutions created as a result of it, " said James Ferris, director of the University of Southern California's Center on Philanthropy and Public Policy.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!下载翻译插件
请选择您当前的浏览器,下载对应的插件:
其他浏览器正在火热开发中...
新增人工翻译
13352&名专业译员&,&2528&名母语审校
为您提供专属【翻译官】
你的常用语种在这里
较慢中速较快
英语发音偏好
输入文字或网址,即可翻译
添加收藏到&(单选)&:
暂时没有您的历史记录
不想显示历史记录?
努力翻译中...
添加收藏到&(单选)&:摩天轮 的翻译是:Ferris wheel 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Ferris wheel
Ferris wheel
Ferris wheel
Ferris wheel
Ferris wheel
相关内容&abonden Motorcycle & a这样贵公司对我们会更加有信心 Such your firm can even more have the confidence to us & acarried out. 执行。 & awithered flower 凋枯的花 & a你自己来吗?没有同伴或家人一起吗? You come? Does not have the companion or the family member together? & a我改变了生活的态度 I changed the life attitude & awho
leg 谁 没有腿 & afor the both types 为两个类型 & a那么 你睡吧 Then you rest & anow i can climb aboard the ship through the hole in the hull 现在我在船身可以上升船通过孔 & aSanitaryware Maker 3.5 Inch K86 High Water-Seal Floor Drains Sanitaryware制作商3.5英寸K86高水封印地面排水管 & a泺口派出所 Cyrtomium fortunei mouth local police station & aa small frog!understand? 一只小青蛙! 了解? & a让人很愉快。不过游三峡确实让人很无聊 Let the human be very happy.But tours the Three Gorges to let the human be very bored truly & a保健品行业的发展前景分析 Healthy product profession prospects for development analysis & a核心区城市设计 Core zone city design & ai did not do well in the school soorts meeting. 我在学校soorts见面没有很好做。 & a调整好心态 Adjusts the point of view & aThis is used a craft item 使用这工艺项目 & a我的性格外向 My disposition extroversion & astick labbra protezione 棍子labbra保护 & a视图与投影 View and projection & a数量少,必须加以保护 Quantity are few, must perform to protect & a我总是有些稀奇古怪的想法,你们不懂,我相信我的感觉 I always somewhat strange idea, you do not understand, I believe my feeling & ayour very attra 您非常有吸引力,如果我也许说 & aparallel ATA IDE controller 平行的ATA IDE控制器 & aand you have friends outside? 并且您有朋友外面? & a刚洗完澡 Just took the bath & ado you have another QQ? 您是否有另一QQ ? & a超想 无敌想 Ultra wants to think invincibly & aOnly a short span of tow weeks of military training brings our whole lifetime of wealth !In that time,we go through sweat,stars,pain,but what we harvest is thoughness,tenacity,confidence!Military training,it will be my life's most special and beautiful memory!!! Only a short span of tow weeks of military training brings our whole lifetime of wealth! In that time, we go through sweat, stars, pain, but what we harvest is thoughness, tenacity, confidence! Military training, it will be my life's most special and beautiful memory!!! & a是长官 Is the senior official & abut we can be friend 但我们可以是朋友 & a你是个不错的女人.但还需要生活的磨练,你才会变得更成熟,优雅,也会变得更大气。谢谢你。祝你幸福。 You are a good woman. But also needs to live disciplining, you only then can become maturer, graceful, also can become the atmosphere.Thanks you.Wishes you to be happy. & a我需要很好的发泄,我太郁闷了 I need very good giving vent to, I too was melancholy & apublic toilet 一公共厕所 & ai got this picture. 我得到了这张图片。 & a活动包括唱流行歌曲、演奏古典和民乐 The activity including sings the popular song, the performance classical and the folk music & aDid you know? I did not In laugh 。 您是否知道? 我没有在笑。 & a广东深圳 Guangdong Shenzhen & a请继续为我祷告 Please continue for me to pray & a你知道杰克为什么那么酷吗?知道,他喜欢夏天穿黑衬衫,戴黑色的眼镜。 You knew Jake so is why cruel? Knew that, he likes the summer putting on the black shirt, wears the black the eyeglasses. & aare you feeling that you lose focus in class are you feeling that you lose focus in class & a一个人的命运得靠自己去改变 A person's destiny depends on oneself changes & a把..放进..里 . Admits. In & a超越智慧 Surmounting wisdom & a让我们好好努力学习把!不要在想那些与我们不相干的事! Let us diligently study well! Does not want to think these and our irrelevant matter! & a糟糕 ,今天把妈妈的化妆品弄撒了,我本来只是好奇的 没想到犯了大错误,那可是妈妈最心爱的了。怎么办呢?果然妈妈回来,大发雷霆,还打了我一巴掌 Oh, no, today made mother's cosmetics has scattered, I only was originally curious had not thought has made the big mistake, that was mother most beloved.How manages? Really mother comes back, to fly into a rage, but also has hit my palm of the hand & a不该提及男女之事 Should not mention matter of the male and female & aBetween men and women should not be mentioned 在人和妇女之间不应该提及 & akey0=0x0009 key0=0x0009 & aI don't no 我不没有 & a摩天轮 Ferris wheel &

我要回帖

更多关于 外文翻译是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐