he is going to do hisdo the homeworkk为什么用do不用does

& Unit知识点 & “The Blacks are the W...”习题详情
246位同学学习过此题,做题成功率69.9%
The Blacks are the Whites’ neighbor. Mr Black’s name is Paul. But when his neighbor talks about him, they all call him“Mr going-to-do”. Because Mr Black always says he is going to do something, but he never does it.
Every Sunday Mr Black talks to Mr White that he is going to do something. For example, “I am going to clean my house”or“There are some big trees in front of my house. I’m going to cut them down. ”But, Mr White knows Mr Black isn’t going to clean his house or cut down the trees. But Mr White always says, “I’m going to do something. ” And he does it at once(立刻). Mr and Mrs White often say to their child, “Are you going to do something? Then do it! Don’t be another Mr going-to-do! ”根据短文内容,判断句子正(T)误(F)【小题1】People call Mr White “Mr going-to-do”. &【小题2】Mr Black always says he is going to do something and he does it at once. 【小题3】There are some trees in front of Mr Black’s house. 【小题4】Mr White wants his child to be another“Mr going-to-do”. F&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-浙江省温州市乐清中学七年级下学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“The Blacks are the Whites’ neighbor. Mr Black’s name is Paul. But when his neighbor talks about him, they...”的分析与解答如下所示:
Black先生名叫Paul,但是他的邻居们都叫他“要做”先生。因为他总是说要做某事,但是他却从来都没去做。【小题1】细节理解题。由“But when his neighbor talks about him, they all call him“Mr going-to-do”.”可知他的邻居这样叫他,而不是所有人。故选F。【小题2】细节理解题。由“Because Mr Black always says he is going to do something, but he never does it. ”可知布莱克先生总是说要做但是他从来都不做。故选F。【小题3】细节理解题。由“There are some big trees in front of my house. I’m going to cut them down. ”可知布莱克先生的房子前面有一些树。故选T。【小题4】细节理解题。由“ Mr and Mrs White often say to their child, “Are you going to do something? Then do it! Don’t be another Mr going-to-do! ””可知怀特先生和太太教育孩子不要做另一个“要去做”先生。故选F。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
The Blacks are the Whites’ neighbor. Mr Black’s name is Paul. But when his neighbor talks about him,...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“The Blacks are the Whites’ neighbor. Mr Black’s name is Paul. But when his neighbor talks about him, they...”主要考察你对“Unit7”“Unite”“Unit”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“The Blacks are the Whites’ neighbor. Mr Black’s name is Paul. But when his neighbor talks about him, they...”相似的题目:
— &&&&&is it from Hangzhou to Jinhua ? — I don’t know.How longHow farHow soonWhy
He made&&&&&decision to visit&&&&Eiffel Tower the next day.a; an a; the/; the/; /
Hiking(远足) is a kind of long walk. P&&&&【小题1】&&&&of people like to go hiking at weekends or in their holidays. Some like it because they like to go n&&&&【小题2】&&&&the nature(自然). They can enjoy the fresh air.They want t&&&&【小题3】&&&&see the trees ,the animals in the nature. O&&&&【小题4】&&&&love it because they think hiking is g&&&&【小题5】&&&&for them. It can help them keep h&&&&【小题6】&&&&. And hiking doesn’t c&&&&【小题7】&&people much money. A& good p&&&&【小题8】&&&&of boots and some comfortable clothes are enough. What’s more(而且), people can go hiking in spring, s &&&&【小题9】&&&&, autumn or winter. Now we know that hiking is so h&&&&【小题10】&&&&, so let’s go hiking this Sunday!
“The Blacks are the W...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“The Blacks are the Whites’ neighbor. Mr Black’s name is Paul. But when his neighbor talks about him, they all call him“Mr going-to-do”. Because Mr Black always says he is going to do something, but he never does it.
Every Sunday Mr Black talks to Mr White that he is going to do something. For example, “I am going to clean my house”or“There are some big trees in front of my house. I’m going to cut them down. ”But, Mr White knows Mr Black isn’t going to clean his house or cut down the trees. But Mr White always says, “I’m going to do something. ” And he does it at once(立刻). Mr and Mrs White often say to their child, “Are you going to do something? Then do it! Don’t be another Mr going-to-do! ”根据短文内容,判断句子正(T)误(F)【小题1】People call Mr White “Mr going-to-do”. 【小题2】Mr Black always says he is going to do something and he does it at once. 【小题3】There are some trees in front of Mr Black’s house. 【小题4】Mr White wants his child to be another“Mr going-to-do”. ”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“The Blacks are the Whites’ neighbor. Mr Black’s name is Paul. But when his neighbor talks about him, they all call him“Mr going-to-do”. Because Mr Black always says he is going to do something, but he never does it.
Every Sunday Mr Black talks to Mr White that he is going to do something. For example, “I am going to clean my house”or“There are some big trees in front of my house. I’m going to cut them down. ”But, Mr White knows Mr Black isn’t going to clean his house or cut down the trees. But Mr White always says, “I’m going to do something. ” And he does it at once(立刻). Mr and Mrs White often say to their child, “Are you going to do something? Then do it! Don’t be another Mr going-to-do! ”根据短文内容,判断句子正(T)误(F)【小题1】People call Mr White “Mr going-to-do”. 【小题2】Mr Black always says he is going to do something and he does it at once. 【小题3】There are some trees in front of Mr Black’s house. 【小题4】Mr White wants his child to be another“Mr going-to-do”. ”相似的习题。宿州市埇桥区栏杆中心学校_八年级英语_Unit 6
I am going to study computer science.(6课时教案)路町初中仲崇佰
当前位置:
日 22:22:49 来源:
访问量:520次
Unit 6& I am going to study computer science.
&&& &&&The First Period Section A (1a–1c & 3a)
主备: 仲崇佰  &&审查:   &使用:
Teaching aims(教学目标)
1. 掌握有关的职业名称。
2. 能够表达自己的职业理想以及如何为实现理想做准备。
3. 本节课旨在愉快的学习交流环境,通过听、说来培养学生运用知识的能力,并让学生能在做中学,通过课堂的各种实践活动准确地运用英语来表达。
Language points(语言点)
1.要求掌握以下句式:&&&
a. What do you want to be when you grow up?
&&&& I’m going to be a computer programmer.
b. How are you going to do that?
& I’m going to study computer science.
2.要求掌握以下词汇:
1) 名词n. computer programmer, cook, doctor, engineer, violinist, driver, pilot, pianist, scientist, education
2) 动词v. cook, grow up
(本节课的生词在初一的学习过程中已经有所接触,而且单词的拼写比较简单,所以学生学起来不会感到困难,如果班级学生的水平较高,可以鼓励学生当堂掌握。)
Difficulties(难点):掌握want to do/be going to do 表达将来的打算
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 合理的表达如何实现自己的职业梦想
Teaching steps(教学步骤)
1. Warm-up and revision(课堂热身和复习)
1.Have Ss look at the screen and read the conversation aloud in pairs.
2. &Brainstorm.
Have Ss name some jobs that they know about.
(通过问题,让学生进行头脑风暴,复习学习过的相关职业名称表达并为下面的环节进行铺垫。)
2. Presentation(呈现新知识)
1. What are their jobs?
Have Ss look at the pictures on the screen and identify the jobs in the photos.
2. Can you match them?
Now, have Ss look at the screen again. Get Ss to match the jobs with the things needed for each job.
3. Think of ways to remember jobs easily.
&&(第一个环节的快速反应不但吸引学生的注意力,同时也很好的引出了本课几个新的职业词汇,后面的两个环节都是引导学生对各种职业有一个更深的认识,规律的归纳有助于学生记忆。)
3. Work on 1a.
&&&&& Do you think these jobs are interesting? Rank them [1-12)
&&&&& (1 is most interesting, 12 is least interesting).
(教师可以四处走动,观察学生对职业的看法。)
4. Work on 1b
T: First, listen and fill in the blanks. Then match the items.
&(教师放录音,因为对话简单教师可以在放完一遍录音以后就订正答案)
T: Listen again and read after the tape.
(教师可以让学生看着听力材料跟读,让学生感知听力材料中表达观点的句子,为后面的对话做好铺垫准备。充分利用听力材料的文本,标识关键词,强化输入。))
5. Work on 1c
T: Practice the conversation in the picture. Then make conversations about the other jobs in 1a.
Have Ss get into pairs and make their conversations. Then have some pairs come to the front to present their conversation to the class.
&(充分利用所提供的对话模式,强化输入,给学生pair work练习的时间,并让小组对话在全班展示)
6. Pair work
7. Work on 3a
T: Match what these people want to do with what they are going to do.
(为了强化,如何表达实现自己的职业理想,把3a部分调整到此处。此处是对Ic的进一步拓展和完善表述。)
sT: Survey your friends about their plans for the future. Then, give an oral report about your survey results.
Have Ss get into groups of four and ask their questions.
(让学生四人一组作调查,其中一名同学负责记录)&
2. Give a report.
Have some Ss come to the front of the class and present their survey results orally.
(这个教学环节的设计的主要目标是让学生综合应用这节课所学的如何表达自己的职业理想及其如何实现理想。注意用第三人称。)
9. Homework
Read the new words and sentence structures learned in this lesson aloud.
Write a short report about your survey results.
(根据学生程度进行口语和书面作业的布置,同时结合了1c 的内容)
&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&The Second Period Section A
( 2a–Grammar Focus & 3b-3c)
Teaching aims(教学目标)
&&&&&& 1. 掌握有关的职业名称。
&&&&&& 2. 能够表达自己的职业理想以及未来计划。
&&&&&& 3. 本节课旨在愉快的学习交流环境,通过听、说来培养学生
&&&&&& 运用知识的能力,并让学生能在做中学,通过课堂的各种实践
&&&&&& 活动准确地运用英语来表达。
Language points(语言点)
1.要求掌握以下句式:&&&
&&&&& a. What do you want to be when you grow up?&
&&&&&&&&& I’m going to be a computer programmer.
&&&&& b. How are you going to do that?
&&&&&&&& I’m going to study computer science.
2.要求掌握以下词汇:
&&&&&& 1) 名词n.& college, education, medicine, university, London, article
2) 动词及词组. send, make sure, be sure about
(本节课的生词较少,而且单词的拼写比较简单,所以学生学起来不会感到困难,如果班级学生的水平较高,可以鼓励学生当堂掌握。)
Difficulties(难点):掌握使用将来时熟练表达自己的未来计划
Teaching steps(教学步骤)
1.Warm-up and revision(课堂热身和复习)
(许愿这个环节学生可以相互说出自己的职业愿望,这个时候教师可以引导学生明白愿望是美好的,实际的付出更重要,引导他们为了实现自己的未来计划要有比较明确的计划,为下一步的教学做过渡铺垫。)
2.Work on 2a.
Presentation
Have Ss look at the screen and read the sample conversations.
(这个环节的设计不要是让学生感知一下怎么实现自己的未来计划,同时也可以顺利引出2a的听力材料。)
Now, have Ss listen to the conversation and check what Cheng Han is going to do.
(教师通过听力进一步理解实现未来职业计划的表达方法以及表达角度.教师可以四处走动,以帮助学生校对,也可以让学生发挥peer assessment的作用。)
4. Work on 2b.
T: Listen again. Complete the chart with Cheng Han’s plans for the future.
(这个环节可以让学生再一次感知听力材料和训练听力技能,并且提高听力技巧,比如速记法等。)
5. Work on 2c.
T: Get into pairs and ask and answer questions about Cheng Han’s plans. You can refer to the sample conversation in your books for ideas.
6. Work on 2d.
T: Role-play the conversation.
(充分利用所提供的对话模式,强化输入,并表示关键句,给学生充足的训练时间,并让小组对话在全班展示)让学生感知听力材料中表达观点的句子,为后面的调查报告做好铺垫准备。)
7. Grammar Focus
Read through and have Ss focus on the questions and answers.
8. Work on 3b.
Have Ss get into pairs and fill in the blanks.
Then get some pairs to come to the front and present their answers to the class.
9. Work on 3c.
Have Ss look at the chart on page 43 and ask them to complete the chart with a partner.
10. Talk show
& (这个教学环节的设计的主要目标是让学生综合应用前两节课所学的如何表达自己的未来职业计划。)
11. Homework
Read the questions and answers in Grammar Focus aloud.
Write a short passage about your plans for the future.&&& &&&&&
(根据学生程度进行口语和书面作业的布置,强调了小语篇的意识。)
&&&&&&& The Third Period Section B (1a–1e & 4)
Teaching aims(教学目标)
&1. 能够表达自己的新年决心及清晰的表达实现决心的方法。
&2. 由过新年许愿,谈新年设想来导入新课,该话题应该是学生很感兴趣的话题,有亲身经历合体会,新课的导入便顺理成章,水到渠成。
&3. 本课旨在创造一个轻松、愉快的学习交流环境,通过听、说、读来培养学生运用知识的能力,并让学生能在做中学,通过课堂的各种实践活动准确地运用英语来表达。
Language points(语言点)
要求掌握以下句式:I am going to …
要求掌握以下词汇:名词n. resolution, team
(本节课的生词较少,而且单词的拼写比较简单,所以学生学起来不会感到困难,如果班级学生的水平较高,可以鼓励学生当堂掌握。
Teaching steps(教学步骤)
1. Warm-up and presentation
(1)Have Ss share some of their New Year’s resolutions with the class.
You can also show Ss Ms. Wang’s resolutions on the screen to help them brainstorm. Encourage them to say a resolution that they really mean to keep.
(由过新年许愿,谈新年设想来导入新课,该话题应该是学生很感兴趣的话题,有亲身经历合体会,新课的导入便顺理成章,水到渠成。)
2. Work on 1a.
Go through the pictures in 1a on the screen with the Ss. Then ask them to match the pictures with the correct resolution in 1a.
(通过图片引出不同的新年愿望,使得愿望更加具象。)
3. Work on 1b.
Have Ss get into pairs and discuss what they are going to do next year with their partners.
Then, have some pairs come to the front and present their discussion to the class.
4. Work on 1c.
Now, have Ss look at 1a again. Then, ask them to listen and circle the resolutions that they hear.
5. Work on 1d.
T: Listen again. Write how the people are going to make their resolutions work..
(这个环节可以让学生再一次感知听力材料和训练听力技能,并且提高听力技巧,比如速记法等。)
6. Write a magazine article
Write a magazine article about Kim, Lucy and Mike about their resolutions according to the listening.
Remind Ss that they need to make the article interesting, as if it is something they expect to read in a magazine.
(这个环节的设计主要是整合听力素材,让学生改编听力材料为一篇小短文,也为后面的家庭作业写自己的新年愿望的小短文提供模板。)
7. Work on 1e.
Have Ss make a list of resolutions and get them into groups to discuss how they are going to make them work.
&(这个环节是一个从听到说的过程,并结合自身给出真实的回答,尽量说出合理的理由,同时一个思维导图可以为学生提供思维的思考方向。)
8. Work on 4.
Have Ss look at Activity 4 on page 48 and ask them to imagine that they work for the city. Have them think of ways that they can make the city cleaner and greener.
Next, have some Ss come to the front and present their plan to the class. Get the class to vote for the ideas they like the most.
&(给学生提供了交流的机会,同时也是对本节课的一个拓展提升,从自己的新年愿望,到对整个城市的愿望,也在无形中引导学生对自己生活的社会环境的关注。)
9. Homework
Oral:& Read the conversation in 1c & 1d aloud.
Written: Write article diary entry about your New Year’s resolutions.
(根据学生程度进行口语和书面作业的布置,强调了小语篇的意识。)
&&& &&&&&&&&The fourth period Section B ( 2a–2e)
(教学目标)
1. 以New Year’s resolutions 为主线,以贴近现实生活的resolutions为话题展开阅读活动
2. 阅读语篇围绕定义,种类,特性等介绍resolutions。给学生提供了一副清晰的概念图。
3. 能够通过when/how/what/why问题进行文章的构思写作。
4. 通过文章阅读提高scanning/skimming阅读策略能力。
5. 要求掌握以下词汇:
1) 名词n. meaning, beginning, film, schoolwork, relationship, promise, hobby
2) 形容词adj. able, weekly, physical, own, personal
3) 动词及动词短语:write down, have to do with, take up, agree with
Teaching steps(教学步骤)
1. Warm-up, work on 1a.
Have Ss get into groups of three or four and discuss the two questions in 1a.
Then, ask groups to choose a representative to present what they have discussed to the class.
2. Work on 2b.&
Skim for the main idea of each paragraph
Have Ss look at the reading in 2b and ask them to skim through the passage. Then, have Ss match each paragraph [1–3] with its main purpose in the box.
Next, ask Ss to underline the words and phrases that helped them decide.
(通过快速阅读寻找文章的时间脉路。)
3. Work on 2c.&&
You may want to have Ss think of their own sentences or ideas for each blank in the passage on page 45 first.
Then, ask Ss to look at Activity 2c and check their answers.
Next, have Ss look at the screen and match the letters [A–D] in the correct places in the passage.
(以两人一组为单位询问组内成员的情况。此环节不仅可以增进同学间对计划内容的了解,也有助于对计划实施情况的了解。)
Have Ss look at the questions in 2d. Then, ask them to say their answers aloud.
Check their answers.
(通过阅读时中心大意的搭配,关键句的选择,以及快速回答问题几个阅读环节,很好的培养了学生的skim 和scan阅读技能,渗透阅读技巧的同时,更深刻的领悟了文本。尤其是最后两个开放型问题的设置,对学生也是一个挑战。)
5. Work on 2e.
Have Ss look at the phrases in 2e. Ask them to find these phrases in the passage.
After they have done that, have Ss write their own sentences with the phrases. Walk around the class and offer help when necessary.
&(这个环节是对课本基础知识的一个巩固,同时也很好的解决了阅读教学忽视双基的弊病。)
6. Retell the story according the passage structure.
Have Ss look at the passage structure on the screen. Then have them get into groups of three or four and discuss the story according to the structure.
You can ask a few groups to come to the front to present their story to the class.
&(这个环节的设计主要有两个意图,一是为了给学生提供一个很好文章框架,这样学生可以根据框架复述文章,二是提供一个清晰的写作框架指导。)
7. Homework
Read the passage in 2b aloud.
2. Written:
Survey your classmates about their New Year’s resolutions. Then write a report.
Unit 6& I’m going to study computer science.
&&& &&&&&&&The Fifth Period Section B (3a–3c)
主备: 仲崇佰 && 审查:  & 使用:
Teaching aims(教学目标)
1. 通过所给篇章框架打开描述计划以及如何实现计划的思路。
2. 引导学生将自己的新年计划内容以及为了实现计划采取的措施写成小短文。
3. 要求掌握以下词汇:
1) 名词n. friendship
2) 形容词adj. personal, own
Teaching steps(教学步骤)
1. Warm up and discuss.
Check Ss’ homework by asking some of them to come to the front and share their report to the class.
Now, ask Ss to read the paragraph on the screen.
T: What do you think about resolutions?
S1: I think they are important.
T: That’s good. Do you know what kinds of resolutions are there? S2: …
&(因为整个单元都在谈论计划,学生已经有了关于此话题一定的语言输入量,每个学生都多少能说出一些自己对resolution的看法。这里先口头输出,为后面笔头输出打下基础。)
2. Work on 3a. &
T: Look at 3a and complete the first two paragraphs about resolutions with the words in the box.
(学生先独立完成3a的填词任务,然后再小组讨论校对答案,提问设计能帮助学生理清文章脉络,为后续写作打下基础。)
3. Work on 3b.
Have Ss look at the three sentences in 3b and think about ideas to improve themselves in those areas.
Once they have written their ideas, have Ss get into pairs to talk about the three resolutions that they have made.in 3b. Tell them that they can look at the screen for a sample conversation they can use to help them.
(让学生根据3a 的要求列出三项计划,对话的设计在检验学生任务完成情况的同时,也完成了对下面写作任务的铺垫。)
4. Work on 3c&
Have Ss use the notes that they wrote in 3b to help them write three more paragraphs in 3c about their resolutions. Remind them to write about what they are going to do and why.
&& (影评写作必须回答的几个核心问题,也给学生影评写作起到了很好指引作用。)
5. Homework
Oral: Read the passage in 3a aloud.
Written: Complete Self Check.
Unit6 I’m going to study computer science。
The Sixth Period
(单元检测(答题时间:45分钟))
一. 单项选择& (每小题1分,共15分)
从A,B,C,D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
1.—How are you going to be&&&&&&& ?
—I’m going to practice basketball every day.
A. a basketball player&& B. a teacher&& C. a pianist&& D. a pilot
2. — &&&&&&&&&does he want to be when he &&&&&&&&?
—He wants to be a computer programmer.
A. What, grows up&&& B. How, grows up
C. What, grow up&&&& D. How, grow up
3. The boy wants to be a(n) &&&&&&&&&. He studies math really hard.
A. writer&&&& B. cleaner&&& &C. engineer&&&& D. artist
4.— My New Year’s re solution is to travel to Qingdao.
—&&&&&&& .
& A. That sounds great&& B. Sorry to hear that& C. Sure&& D. I’d love to
5.—Is she going to be&&&&&&& &actor?
—Yes. She is taking &&&&&&&&&lessons on weekends now.
& A. a, actor&&&& B. an, actor&&&& C. an, acting&&&& D. a, action
6. —Where is Linda?
— She may be at home. But I’m not sure &&&&&&it.
A. at&&&&&&&& &B. about&&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&&& D. in
7. This is an important problem. Please &&&&&&&&.
A. write it down&&&&&& B. write down it&&&&&& C. write it in&&&&& D. write in it
8. —&&& &are you going to visit your uncle?— Next week.
A. Where&&&&&& B. Who&&&&&& C. Why&&&&& D. When
9. My grandfather &&&&&&&me a postcard from New York last week.
A. gave&&&&&&&& B. sent&&&&&&&&& C. pa ssed&&&&&&&&&& D. borrowed
10. —What is a resolution?—It’s &&&&&&&&&&&.
A. a promise&&&&&& B. an action&&&&& C. a message&&&&& D. a letter
11. &&&&&&the beginning of the term, my mother bought me a new schoolbag.
A. With&&&&&& B. On&&&&&& C . At &&&&&&D. By
12.His resolution &&&&&&&the life in the next year.
A. has to do with&&&&& B. is good at&&&&& C. is next to&&&&& D. cross from
13. You are coughing! You should take some &&&&&&.&&
A. medicine&&&&&&&& B. meat&&&&&&& C. hamburgers&&&&&&& D. juice
14. I want to go to the movie tonight. But my parents don’t agree &&&&&me.
A. with&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&& C. at&&&&& D. in
15. —What’s your &&&&&& &?— I like swimming.
A. hobby&&&&&&&&& B. name&&&&&&&&& C. age&&&&&&&& D. habit
二. 完形填空& (每小题1分,共10分)
阅读短文,从A,B,C,D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
Kate’s brother Danny&& 16&& some New Year’s resolutions this year.& &&17& , he is going to learn&& 18& the guitar. She is going to take the guitar lessons& 19& practice every day. Next he wants to get good& 20& . He is going to study& 21& and he is going to do all his homework &22& &he watches TV. Finally, he wants to learn&& 23& new language. He is going to buy some &&24 &CDs and practice&& 25& at home every morning.&&
(&&& ) 16. A. made&&&&&&&&&&&& B. make&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. is make&&&&&&&&&&& D. making
(&&& ) 17. A. First&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Second&&&&&&&&&&& C. Third&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Last
(&&& ) 18. A. play&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. playing&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to play&&&&&&&&&&&& D. plays
(&&& ) 19. A. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. then&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. and
(&&& ) 20. A. lesson&&&&&&&&&& B. class&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. grades&&&&&&&&&&&& D. record
(&&& ) 21. A. harder&&&&&&&&&& B. worse&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. more beautiful &&&&& D. cooler
(&&& ) 22. A. when&&&&&&&&&&&& B. as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. before
(&&& ) 23. A. an&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. /
(&&& ) 24. A. Japan&&&&&&&&&&& B. Japanese&&& & C. China&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. America
(&&& ) 25. A. they&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. their&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. them&&&&&&& & D. theirs
三. 阅读理解& (每小题2分,共30分)
Young people have many dreams. Here are Lei Ping and her friends’ dreams. Lei Ping is going to be an actor. She likes acting. She thinks the actors are well-known and they can make lots of money. She is going to take acting lessons. Her friend Yong likes writing. He is going to write articles for the magazines when he grows up. He thinks reading more is good for writing. So he often reads books in the library now. The other friend Li is going to be a teacher. She thinks children are lovely and in the long vacation she can do what she wants to do.
&(& )26.. Lei Ping’s dream is to be a(n)&&&&&&&& .
A. actor &&&&&&&B. pilot&&&&& C. bank clerk&&&&& D. reader
(& )27.What does Lei Ping think of the job of actor?
A. The actors are well-know.&& B. The actors can travel anywhere.
C. She doesn’t like actors.&&&& D. She thinks they are tired.
(& )28. H ow is Yong going to achieve his dream?
A. He is doing more exercise every day.
B. He is writing articles for the magazines.
C. He is reading books in the
D. He is taking writing lessons after school.
(& )29. Li is Lei Ping’s &&&&&&&&.
A. reader&&&&&&& B. cousin&&&&&&& C. sister&&&&& D. friend
(& )30. These ideas of the young are &&&&&&&&&.
A. interesting&&&& B. not fit them&&& C. not to be true&& D. wro ng
Some children wish to be writers some day. They want to write stories or books for people to read. That's good! It's good to write something for people to read! But they should know that they need to be good readers first before they are really good writers. They should read a lot of books, instead(代替) of watching TV and spending a lot of time playing games when they are free.
There is more fun in reading, you want to look for more books to read. Before you decide(决定) to be a good writer, you'd better say to yourself, "I must read more and more!"
根据短文内容,选择正确答案。
(& ) 31. This article mainly tells us that ________.
A. some children wish to be writers some day&
B. it is good to write something for people to read
C. reading can be helpful for us to become a good writer
D. writers like to read more books for fun
(& ) 32. Some children want to be writers ________.
A. because they want to be good readers
B. to write stories or books for people to read
C. to find good work some day
D. to get more money to keep a family
(& ) 33. It's good for children ________.
A. to do a lot of reading
B. to watch TV in the evening
C. to have wishes only&
D. to be good writers right now
(& ) 34. Reading can ________.
A. help you to be a good player
B. help you write well
C. make you work better
D. make you watch more TV at home
(& ) 35. From the passage we know that ________.
A. all children like to be writers
B. people like to read for children
C. all writers are children
D. children need to read more and more books
Betty is an American school girl. She is very happy because her parents will take her to China for a visit. They are going to fly from New York on June 30 and get to Beijing on July 1. They will stay at Lido Holiday Inn. Their Chinese friends will show them around Beijing. They are going to visit the Palace Museum, the Summer Palace, the Temple of Heaven and the Great Wall. They will also visit some Chinese homes and try some Chinese food. They will spend a week in Beijing and then go to Xi’an, Guilin and some other places for sightseeing.(B)整个旅行将花费三个星期and she is sure she will have a great time in China.
36.根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正误(T/F)。
(& ) a. Betty is very happy because she will visit China with her parents.
b. They are going to China on June 30.
根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。
(& ) 37. Their _______ friends will show them around Beijing.
A. Australian&& B. Chinese&&  C. American
(& ) 38. From the text we can know that they will _______ in Beijing.
 A. cook Chin ese food& B. Learn to speak Chinese& C. try some Chinese food
39.将句中(A)处画线句子译为汉语。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
40.将句中(B)处画线句子译为英语。&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
选择题答题卡
四. 词汇& (每小题1分,共10分)
根据句意和汉语提示写出所缺单词。
1.What’s the &&&&&&&&&(关系) between the man and the woman?
2.What we are talking is about &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(自身提高).
3.The boy is not happy because of the much &&&&&&&&&(学校作 业).
4. Don’t open that box. It’s my &&&&&&&&&(个人的) thing.
5.He joined the English club to &&&&&&(提高) his English.
6.Li Lei likes delicious food and he wants to be a c&&&& .
7. Mary is writing an a&&&&&& &for a magazine.
8. I’m going to a c&&&&&&& &after I leave the high school.
9. He cares more about his p&&&& &health. He exercises every morning.
10.& There a re some f_________ friends visiting our school.
五 用所给词的正确形式填空(每小题1分,共5分)。
1. I am going to ___________ (be) a doctor when I grow up.
2. Jack plays the violin very well. He must be a&&&&& &(violin) when he grows up.
3.He goes back home &&&&&&&(week).
4.What’s the &&&&&&(mean) of what he said?
5. The &&&&&&(begin) of the meeting is a video about animals.
六、根据汉语完成句子(每空1分,共10分)
1. 李伟昨天制定了他的新年计划。
Li Wei &&&&&&&&&his New Year’s &&&&&&&&&yesterday.
2. 他打算怎样成为一名职业篮球运动员?
& &&&&&&&&&is he going to &&&&&&a basketball player?
3.最好的决定就是没有任何决心。
The best &&&&&&is to have no &&&&&&.
4. 我打算努力学习并取得好成绩。
I am going to s tudy &&&&&&&and &&&&&&good grades.
5.下一年你打算做什么?
&&&&& &are you &&&&&&&&to do next year?
七、句型转换
1. He is going to go to a cooking school. (对划线部分提问)
&&&&&& &is he going to &&&&&&?
2.My father wants to be a pilot. (写出一般疑问句)
&&&&& &your father &&&&&&to be a pilot?
3.It’s a good time to make resolutions at the beginning of the year.(写出同义句)
The &&&&&&&of the year is a good time for &&&&&&&resolutions.
4.Will you make a model plane for her? (写出同义句)
&&&& &you &&&&&&&to make a model plane for her?
5.The resolution is so hard that he can’t keep it. (写出同义句)
The resolution is &&&&&&hard for him &&&&&keep.
八、写作(10分)
你的理想是什么?为什么选择这样的理想?你打算怎样去实现它?请以“My Dream”为题,写一篇60词左右的短文。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
一、1-5 AACAC&& 6-10 BADBA&& 11-15 CAAAA
二、16-20 AACDC& 21—25 ADBBC
三、26-30 AACDA&& 31-35 CBABD& 36. TF&& 37.B&& 38. C&&& 39.他们的中国朋友将带领他们参观北京。 40.The whole trip will take three weeks
四、1. relationship& 2. self-improvement& 3.schoolwork& 4.personal& 5. improve& 6. cook& 7. article&& 8. college& 9. physical& 10. foreign
五、1. be& 2. violinist& 3. weekly& 4. meaning& 5. beginning
六、1. made, resolution& 2. How,be& 3. resolution, resolutions& 4. hard,get& 5. What, going
七、1. What,do& 2. Does,want& 3. start,making& 4.Are, going& 5. too, to
八、One possible version:
I want to be an artist when I grow up. I like drawing. When I was a little kid, I ever won the first in a drawing competition. I hope to have my own art room. I am taking art lessons every weekend. My art teacher is kind to me. But he is strict with me. I think he can help me to make my dream come true.
I am going to study computer science.(6课时教案)路町初中仲崇佰.doc
Unit6I'm going to study computer science Section 全单元课件.ppt
编辑:仲崇佰
评论仅供会员表达个人看法,并不表明网校同意其观点或证实其描述
关于全国中小学网校平台备案的重要通知
各省区网校单位:
根据国家行政事业单位网站备案相关法规要求,保障全国中小学网校平台数据的真实,请各教育机构及时提供本单位《网络平台建设授权书》,以便对接国家行政事业单位网站备案工作,请各网校单位及时办理上传。
全国中小学网校移动版“善见微校”APP正式发布,并开通《网络平台建设授权书》快速上传接口。各教育教学单位务必通知本校师生及家长及时安装,保证本校APP正常运行。
各网校单位应选择确定本单位一级域名,及时提交总站客服中心,以便总站协助办理各网校网站备案事宜。
国家行政事业单位网站备案标识
中国现代教育网二〇一六年元月
如果您有任何疑问请联系网校客服进行咨询客服电话:400 000 9130客服:

我要回帖

更多关于 he do his homework 的文章

随机推荐