扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
You must do your homework——(你自己)
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
by yourself.光是一个yourself 貌似是结构不完整的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
楼主你好~这到题目的答案应该是 yourself。如果还有问题,可以继续追问,我一上线就会立即回答的^_^如果满意,那请采纳我的答案吧~ 顺便点个赞哈~\(≧▽≦)/~Have a good day~Neil Steven
by yourself或on your own(介词是不是这个??)
扫描下载二维码你必须先做家庭作业.再玩电脑游戏. You must do your homework , play computer games.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
你必须先做家庭作业.再玩电脑游戏. You must do your homework , play computer games. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
根据语境选择句子。1. 你想跟别人一起去,但你又必须做家庭作业,你该如何告诉别人呢?
[&&&& ]A. No, I can't. I must do my homework.B. I'd like to, but I must do my homework.C. I'm sorry, I can do my homework.2. 你想邀请别人和你一起放风筝,该如何说?
[&&&& ]A. Do you like to fly a kite?B. Would you like fly a kite?C. Would you like to fly a kite with me?3. 你想问朋友喜欢吃什么,该怎么说?
[&&&& ]A. What would you want to drink?B. What would you like?C. What can I do for you?4. 你想问别人需要什么,该如何说?
[&&&& ]A. What do you need?B. What do you want to do?C. What would you like to eat?5. 你想拿菜单点菜,该怎样对服务员说?
[&&&& ]A. May I have the menu?B. I'd like some bread.C. Shall I have some eggs?6. 当你想知道别人是什么地方的人时,你说:
[&&&& ]A. Where are you from?B. Do you live far from here?C. Why do you come here?7. 你的同学口渴了,你给他一杯水,可以说:
[&&&& ]A. Here's some water for you.B. I know you are thirsty.C. Take this cup of water. 8. 你告诉妈妈李明的个子比你高时,说:
[&&&& ]A. Li Ming is a tall boy.B. Ming is taller than me.C. Li Ming is as tall as me.9. 你想知道别人是否有空,可以说:
[&&&& ]A. Please help me.B. Do you have nothing to do?C. Are you free now?10. 当你得知北方的天气转冷,你对准备去北方的朋友说:
[&&&& ]A. You should take some warm clothes.B. It's very cold. Don't go to the north.C. Drink some hot tea, please.11. 你想要一杯茶时,应该说:
[&&&& ]A. I'd like a cup of tea.B. Would you like a glass of tea?C. May I have a bottle of tea?12. 当你想知道新电视机的颜色时,应该问:
[&&&& ]A. Where is the new TV?B. What's a TV?C. What colour is the new TV?13. 当你想知道别人是否有钢琴时,应该问:
[&&&& ]A. Have you got a dictionary?B. Have you got. a piano?C. May I use your piano?14. 当你想了解别人是否喜欢游泳时,应该问:
[&&&& ]A. Do you like swimming?B. Do you like running?C. Do you like ping-pong?15. 当你想知道这些物品是谁的时,应该问:
[&&&& ]A. Whose are these?B. Whose are those?C. Who are they?&
选择正确译文,将序号写在题前括号里。1.你正在做什么?
[&&&& ]A.What&are&you&doing?&&&&&B.What&can&you&do?2.我正在做家庭作业。
[&&&& ]A.I'm&do&my&homework.&&&&&B.I'm&doing&my&homework.3.我正在看书。
[&&&& ]A.I'm&reading&a&book.&&&&&B.I'm&read&books.4.我正在做饭。
[&&&& ]A.I'm&doing&the&dishes.&B.I'm&cooking&dinner.5.我哥哥正在接电话。
[&&&& ]A.My&brother&is&answering&the&phone&&&&&B.My&brother&is&drawing&pictures.&&
读一读下列对话,然后回答相关的问题
  A:Come in, please, Nancy.
  B:OK.Thank you, Yang Ling.Is this your family photo?
  A:Yes, it is.
  B:Is she your mother?
  A:Yes, she is.
  B:How pretty!What’s that on the computer?
  A:It’s a clock.It’s a bear clock.
  B:What’s the time now?
  A:It’s five twenty.
  B:Oh, it’s time to do homework.(做家庭作业)
  A:OK.Let’s do it together(一起).
Who is in the family photo?
Yang Ling’s father.
Yang Ling’s mother.
Nancy’s mother
Where’s the clock?
It’s on the desk.
It’s on the chair.
It’s on the computer.
What’s the time, please?
It’s five o’clock.
It’s five ten.
It’s five twenty.
It’s time to ________.
do homework
go to school
将划线部分汉语翻译成英语.
他们每天都做家庭作业。
They do _______ every day.
英汉互译。
1. play cards&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&2. play volleyball&&&&&&&&&&&&3. classes begin____&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. on foot___&&& _&&5. water the flowers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
6. 八点半___&& _7. 加入我&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. 做家庭作业&&&&&&&&&&&& 9. 回家&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10.在六点四十五&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1.你们必须独自完成你们的家庭作业.You must do your homework ____ ____ ____.2.昨天老师给了我一条建议.Yeaterday my teacher gave me ____ ____ ____.
大橙64xZ钝
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1.You must do your homework on your own.2. Yesterday the teacher gave me a piece of advice.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
do you do homework at home怎样回答
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
yes,of course I do
为您推荐: