上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩18页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语中考真题作文及范文
1.2015 年广东广州中考英语作文 书面表达(共 1 题,满分 15 分) 你校将开设一些特色课程, 学生可根据兴趣进行选择。请根据以下内容提示为学 校英文网页写一篇短文,介绍这些课程、提出你建议增设的课程并说明理由。Students in our school are free to choose some special courses according to their interest. … 注意:1. 参考词汇:模型制作 model making 2. 词数 80 左右(文章开头已给出,不计入词数); 3. 不得透露学校、姓名等任何个人信息,否则不予评分。 【参考范文 1】Students in our school are free to choose some special courses according to their interest. Students who want to have strong bodies as well as develop their teamwork spirit can choose to attend the football course because this course encourages students to work together. Those who look for a chance to practice their oral English can attend the English drama course. What?s more, it will provide them chances to act out some interesting plays. Besides, for those who want to know more about science and increase their interest, we will also have a model making course. In my opinion, I strongly suggest that we should have an International course as well. It is a good opportunity for us to broaden our horizons and I think it is a good chance to improve our foreign language skills. 【参考范文 2】Students in our school are free to choose some special courses according to their interest. First of all, the football course is the best choice if you like playing football. When you play football, you can take regular exercise and build up your body. At the same time, playing football can develop your teamwork spirit because you can learn how to help each other. What?s more, English play course is a good choice for the students who like English. In the class, it is a good chance for the students to learn acting and improve oral English. If you want to develop an interest in science, you?d better choose model making course. When you make some models, you can learn more about the science. In my opinion, we should have a reading course as well, because we can learn plenty of knowledge from books. If we read more books, we will become smarter and smarter.dim-sum, seafood and so on. The more I knew about the food culture of Guangzhou ,the prouder I felt about being part of Guangzhou. 2. 2015 广东佛山中考英语作文 书面表达 请根据写作要点和要求完成作文,并将答案写在答题卡的相应位置上。 假设你是 Li Shan, 读了 Stephen Williams 的博客(blog)后,想在他的评论 栏(Comments)分享自己的童年趣事。请根据以下写作要点,用英文写一篇短 文。 【写作要点】 事件 时间 地点 体验学科网 ZXXK] [来源 :过“立夏”(Start of Summer)――中国二十四节气(solar term)之一 六岁 在乡下祖父母家 人人吃茶叶蛋,希望生活幸福 奶奶把鸡蛋装在袋子里,挂在的哦胸(chest)前,以防止夏季疾病 玩撞鸡蛋的游戏,谁的鸡蛋不破,谁就赢 有趣、难忘 ……(请陈述 1-2 点)感受【写作要求】 词数 90 左右; 短文的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数; 文中需包括所有写作要点, 但不要逐字翻译, 可适当加入过渡语句, 使短文通顺、 连贯; 不能照抄原文,文中不能出现考生真实姓名和学校名称。 【评分标准】 语言规范,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。 I still remember my experience of Start of Summer, one of the 24 Chinese solar terms. …… I wish you all will come and experience the Chinese solar terms! Li Shan, China 参考范文: I still remember my experience of Start of Summer, one of the 24 Chinese solar terms. I went to my grandparents? home in the country when I was six years old. On the day of summer, every one ate tea eggs , wishing for a happy life and good health. My grandma hung an egg in a bag on my chest. She said that it could prevent summer diseases. What?s more, we played a game of hitting eggs. If one?s egg was not broken, he would win. And we enjoyed it very much . It was very interesting and unforgettable! I miss my grandparents and my childhood friends. I wish you all will come and experience the Chinese solar terms! Li Shan, China 3. 2015 广州茂名中考英语作文 书面表达(满分 25 分) 暑假期间,越来越多的外国人到中国旅游。请你用英语写一篇短文,向外国游客 简单介绍一下中国的情况,内容包括:[来源:学科网 ZXXK] 1.对外国游客表示热烈欢迎; 2.中国地域辽阔,南北气候差别大; 3.旅游景点众多,高山大河,美丽如画; 4.人口最多,国家日益强大;[来源:学&科&网 Z&X&X&K] 5.人民勤劳、善良,热爱和平。 【写作要求】 1.信息完整,内容合理。 2.句子结构准确,篇章结构连贯,字数不少于 80 个单词。 3.文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。 4.作文必须写在答题卡的指定区域内 。参考范文: One possible version: Ladies and gentlemen, you?re warmly welcome to China. Now let me tell you something about the country. China is so large that its climates are quite different from the north to the south. There is a good many wonderful scenic-spots. The high mountains and long rivers are as beautiful as delightful picture. China has the largest population in the world and she is becoming stronger and stronger. Chinese people love peace and they are kind and hard-working. I ?m sure you will have a good trip in the country. 4.2015 广东汕尾中考英语作文 书面表达 养成良好的生活习惯和学习习惯,对于我们每一位学生成长很有帮助。请根据提 示要点用英语写一篇词数 90 左右的短文,发表在学校网站上。 提示要点: (一)良好的生活和学习习惯包括: 1)在生活方面:①健康饮食 ②经常锻炼 ③利用好时间 2)在学习方面:①课前预习 ②认真听讲 ③独立作业 (二)良好习惯带来的益处包括 1)帮助我们更好的学习知识 2)使我们提高技能,学会自我控制。 (三) 谈谈你的感受 作文要求: 1、表达中必须包含所给提示要点,可以适当发挥,不要简单翻译。 2、词数 90 左右,开关已经写好,不计入总词数。 3、表达中请勿提及真实校名及姓名。 A Good Habit, a Successful School Life A habit is something that you do often or regularly almost without thinking, especially something that is hard to stop doing. _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________参考范文: A Good Habit, a Successful School Life A habit is something that you do often or regularly almost without thinking, especially something that is hard to stop doing. In our daily life, we ought to keep a healthy diet .Also, it?s necessary for us to exercise a lot.And we should learn to make good use of our time. In our school life, we should prepare well for each lesson.In class, we must listen to the teacher carefully.Besides, it?s important for us to do our homework on our own. In a word, good habits can help us learn things better and improve our skills.We can learn to control ourselves if we have good habits. I think good habits are really good for our mind and body. 根据题目要求,本文应从三方面入手进行写作:1、良好的生活和学习习惯包括; 2、 良好习惯带来的益处包括; 3、 谈谈你的感受; 建议用 2 个段落分别进行阐述, 注意条理清晰,语言准确。谈论这个感谢信用一般现在时。 5.2015 广东省中考英语作文 书面表达(15 分) 每年夏天,溺水事故频发。 请你就此写一篇短文谈谈 你的看法。 内容包括: 1.我们应该如何防止此类事故发生?(两点建议) 2.如果看到有人落水,我们应该如何施救? 3.呼吁同学们热爱生命,注意安全。 作文要求:1.不能照抄原文;不得在作文中提到出现的学校真实姓名。 2.语句连贯,词数 80 个左右。作文的开头已经给出,不计入总 词数,也不必抄写在答题卡上。 Almost every year in summer, many people are reported dead from drowning accidents. How to prevent such sad accidents?参考范文:Almost every year in summer, many people are reported dead from drowning accidents. How to prevent such sad accidents? In my opinion, first , we shouldn?t go swimming in dangerous places or places we know little about, such as reserviors and rivers. Second , we had better not swim when we feel tired or hungry. If we are some fall into the water , we should save him in a proper way. For example, we can shout as loudly as we can to get those with good swimming skills to help them. Life is valuable , we should take it seriously. We must remember that safety should always come first while swimming. 6. 2016 广东省中考英语作文书面表达(本题 15 分)根据要求完成短文写作,请将作文写在答题卡指定的位 置上。 现在很多学生不能好好管理时间,以致影响了学习,请你就此写一篇短文, 谈谈你的看法。 内容包括: 1. 你或你的同学一次未能按时完成学习任务的经历,任务内容拖延的原因及后 果。 2. 对如何管理好时间提出两点建议。 作文要求: 1. 不能照抄原文;不得在作文中出现学校真实的名称和学生的真实姓名。 2. 语句连贯词数 80 个左右,作文的开头已经给出,不计入总词数,也不必抄写 在答题卡上了。 Nowadays, many students can't make good use of their time and this has a bad influence on their study. _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ 参考范文: 略 7.2015 年河南省中考英语作文 在每个人的心中,总会渴望有某样东西。你会想要拥有什么?请以“ I want to have ”为题,用英语写一篇短文,谈谈你想拥有它的理由以及你会有怎样的想 法和感受。 要求:1,请补全标题,如,football, a mountain bike, a magic paintbrush 等 2,文中不得出现真实姓名和学校名称 3,词数 80 词左右。参考范文: One possible version: I want to have a magic paintbrush I want to have a paintbrush with magic power. It can make whatever I draw become a reality. With the paintbrush, I can draw a new earth. There will be no pollution on it. The rivers will be clean and the sky will be blue. With the paintbrush, I also want to draw a nice home where people can live happily together like a big family. I want to have the magic paintbrush to draw a beautiful new world. 8.2015 海南中考英语作文. 9.2015 湖南衡阳中考英语作文 你喜欢阅读吗?阅读能使人明智,使人充实。请以“Reading is very important” 为题,写一篇有关阅读的短文。 要点:1,阅读的益处。 2,你阅读的习惯(喜欢的书籍、阅读的时间、地点、购书方式等) 3,你的阅读体会。 4,你的阅读计划 5,号召大家多阅读 提示:1, 短文中不得出现真实人名和地名。 2, 短文中应该至少包含 3 阁观点 3, 书写工整、语句通顺、连贯。词数不得少于 80.。 注意:文章开头已经给出,不计入总词数。参考范文: Reading is very important Reading can not only open up our eyes, but also improve our knowledge. I like reading a lot. In my spare time, I often read newspapers and magazines, from which I can get lots of fun and learn about what?s going on around the world. I also read my favorite books such as story books, novels and so on, which make me relax and happy. On weekends , I usually spend a whole afternoon reading in the library. And I often read for about half an hour before going to bed. Now I usually buy my favorite books on line. Summer vacation is coming. I plan to read more English books to improve my English abilities. I often share my favorite books with my friends and classmates. It is time for us to form a good reading habit because it is very important and necessary for us. Let?s do more reading together. 10.2015 年浙江嘉兴中考英语作文参考范文: 11.2015 浙江宁波中考英语作文参考范文: 12. 2015 浙江金华中考英语作文参考范文: May I have your attention, please? I ?d like to introduce you a new classmate from Sydney, Australia, whose name is Sophia and she is 15. Sophia is an out-going and happy girl. She is good at swimming. Now , Sophia. I think you are lucky enough to be a member of this family. Everyone is hard-working and ready to help whenever you are in trouble. We all get along well and group work in and out of class is what we are proud of. Ok , you guys. Let?s give Sophia a warm welcome and hope she?ll enjoy her stay in this great big family. 13. 2015 浙江义乌中考英语作文参考范文: 14. 2015 浙江丽水中考英语作文参考范文: Hello, everyone! I am glad to share our opinions about thanksgiving with you. Nancy loves her grandmother who looks after her very well. She says she will spend more time with her. She thinks each day they live in love is the best present. Sam wants to thank to his English teacher. She always helps him. As for me, I?m lucky to have the friend-Lucy. “A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.” when I feel sad, she always tries her best to make me laugh. We share everything with each other. I want to give her a photo album. I hope good memories make her happy forever! 15.2015 江苏苏州中考英语作文参考范文: 16.2015 天津中考英语作文参考范文: 17. 2015 年河北中考英语作文参考范文: 18. 2015 内蒙古中考英语作文 假如你是某中学的学生会主席王东,为了配合环保教育主题活动,请根据下面所 给提示,用英语写一封倡议书,内容包括: 1. 环保措施和美化城市的措施(各 2 条); 2. 你的希望。 注意: 1. 注意文章的整体连贯; 2. 文章的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数; 3. 80 词左右。 Dear friends, In order to make the environment more beautiful, we should _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________ Thank you! Wang Dong 参考范文: Dear friends, In order to make the environment more beautiful, we should do what we can to protect it. First, we should plant more trees and flowers to make our city more beautiful. Also, always remember not to throw rubbish or pour waste water everywhere. As we all know, water is becoming less and less. So it?s quite necessary to save water. For example, turn the tap off after washing. Last, but not the least, we?d better ride a bike or walk when going out instead of driving a car. In my opinion, if everyone tries his best to protect the environment, our city will become nicer and cleaner! Thank you. Wang Dong 19. 2015 山西中考英语作文参考范文: 20.2015 辽宁营口中考英语作文
21.2015 吉林中考英语作文 回顾三年的初中生活,父母的教诲与支持始终伴你成长,使你进步。那些发生在 你和你父母间的故事,看似平淡却值得回味与珍藏。请以 “The story of my progress”为题,写一篇文章(10 分)要求:1,讲述一件发生在你与你父母间的事情,可适度发挥。参考范文: My progress has connected with my mother. Three years ago, I was a shy girl. I was afraid to speak in public. My mother was worried about that. One day, my mother heard that a Chinese speech competition would be held in my school and she encouraged me to take part in the activity. At first, I was shocked by her advice, but I didn?t want to let her down, so I agreed. During that period, my mother often took me to the park to practice. I still remembered that day when I heard I won the first prize, my mother smiled happily. Now , I am outgoing and confident girl. Thanks to my mother?s encouragement and company, I have made such great progress. 22.2015 年南京中考英语作文假如你是阳光中学的李磊,你在学校网站看到国际学生 Stephen 的求 助信。 请根据 Stephen 信的内容 , 用英语给 Stephen 写 一封回信,介绍你学校图书 馆借书的要求和流程。HELP NEEDED I?m Stephen,an international student from Britain.Ito know how to borrow books from the school library.Should I bring i my student's card with me? How long can I keep a book? I wonder i if you can provide any tips on borrowing books. Please email me at Stephen220@ .Thank you!Stephe 注意: 1. 文中不得出现你的真实姓名和学校名称; 2. 语言通顺,意思连贯,条理清楚,书写规范; 3. 词数 80 左右,邮件的开头与结尾已经给出,不计入总 同数。 Dear Stephen, I am writing to tell you how to borrow books from the school library. Yours faithfully, Li lei 参考范文: Dear Stephen , I am writing to tell you how to borrow books from the school library. Remember to go to the library with your students card. When you enter the library,first show your students card to a librarian.Then you can choose the books you want. At last you can take the books away after you show them to a librarian. You can only borrow 3 books at a time and keep them for a month. You will have to go back to the library to renew the books if you want to keep them longer. Please email me if you have any other questions. Yours faithfully, Li lei23. 2015 年苏州中考英语作文 为了配合“足球进校园”活动,你们班开展了一次主题班会。 请你以足球迷的 身份,根据下面表格中的要点提示,用英语向同 学们介绍足球这项运动并谈谈 自己的梦想。注意:1. 词数 90 左右。短文的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计 入总词数; 2. 短文须包括所有要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使短文 连贯、通顺; 3. 短文中不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。 参考词汇:梅西 Messi Dear classmates, I'm very excited to hear that China will build 20,000 football-themed schools by 2020. Thank you for your attention.Li lei参考范文: Dear classmates, I?m very excited to hear that China will build 20. 000 football-themed schools by 2020. Football has a very long history.lt is liked by people all over the world. The World Cup takes place every four years.Playing football has lots of advantages. First,both boys and girls can take part in it. Second,it helps develop team spirit.What's more,playing football is good for our health. I'm a football fan.Messi is my hero. He has a gift for playing football.My dream is to become a famous football player like Messi.I hope China will hold the World Cup some day. Thank you for your attention.24. 2015 年镇江中考英语作文 帮助他人,快乐自己。李华一家常在周末去社区参加志愿 者活动。假如你是李 华的同学,请根据提供的信息介绍李华一 家,描述他们上周六所做的事,你对 他们的做法有何感想?你是 否愿意参与类似的活动?说明理由。要求: 1.所写内容必须包括提供的所有信息,可适当发挥。 2. 评价李华一家的做法;表达你的意愿,并说明理由。 3. 文章不少于 90 同,开头已给出,不计人总同数。 4. 语言通顺,意思连贯,语法正确,条理清楚,字迹工整 5. 文中不得出现真实的姓名、校名及地点。 I am Li Hua?s classmate and have known that he and his parents often go to the community center to do some voluntary work.参考范文: I am Li Hua?s classmate and have known that he and his parents often go to the community center to do some voluntary work. His father is a computer engineer. He's good at repairing things. His mother is a manager of a company.She likes DIY.Li Hua is a middle school student. He plays chess well. Last Saturday,his family went there again and did something for others. His father checked and fixed computers for neighbors. His mother made rice dumplings for the elderly people there. Li Hua taught some primary school students to play chess. I think what his family do is meaningful. I also want to be a volunteer like Li Hua.I will clean the house for the old people. As we know,helping others is helping ourselves.lt can also bring happiness to us all.25. 2015 年连云港中考英语作文 为促进全民阅读,某校对全体学生的课外阅读情况做了个 问卷调查。请根据下 面的调查数据和相关文字提示,以“Let's Read More!”为题,用英语写一篇短文, 说明课外阅读的现状和 意义,并就中学生如何更好地开展课外阅读活动提出你 的建议。注意: 1. 词数 90 左右,短文的开头已给出,不计入总词数; 2. 文中不得提及有关个人身份的任何信息,如校名、人名等。 Let's Read More! To go with the Civil Reading,our school has done a survey and found that[参考范文] Let's Read More! To go with the Civil Reading,our school has done a survey and found that 56% of the students spend less than one hour reading after class each day,while 33% read for 1 to 2 hours,and only 11% read for more than 3 hours. This is not satisfying. As we all know,reading makes a full man. Reading not only increases our knowledge,improves our ability to solve problems,but also helps us form a good habit and makes our life colorful. As students,it's time for us to read more. Let's start reading clubs,set classroom bookshelves and organize reading competitions so that we can do better in our study.26. 2014 年南京中考英语作文 假如你是来自英国某中学的交换生 Daniel ,你想参加英文报 纸《Jinling Daily》广告中介绍的机器人培训班。请根据该广告内容,用英语写一封电子邮件,询问与该班相关的具体信息,邮件 内容须包括: 1. 培训班的 kith 司周末是否上课; 2. 参观机器人公司的具体安排; 3. 你还想了解的该培训班其他信息。 注意: 1. 文中不得出现你的真实姓名和学校名称; 2. 语言通顺,意思连贯,条理清楚,书写规范; 3. 词数 80 左右,邮件的开头与结尾已经给出,不计人总词数。 Dear Sir/Madam, I?m writing to ask for information about the robot course for beginners at Starlight School. Yours faithfully, Daniel[参考范文] Dear Sir/Madam , I'm writing to ask for information about the robot course for beginners at Starlight School. Firstly, I?d like to know more about the course arrangement.Could you tell me how long the course will last I prefer to know if there is any class for the weekend.Next,I hope to visit Friendly Robots Company.Would you tell me whether I need to pay for it? Finally,I wonder whether I?ll be able to design a robot myself at the end of the course. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Yours faithfully, Daniel27. 2014 年苏州中考英语作文 假设你校为了配合创建“文化校园高效课堂”活动,最近以 “学生做作业时是 否应该在网上找答案?”为题做了一个调查。 调查发现一些学生赞成,但许多 学生反对这种做法。请你根据 调查情况和下面表格中的要点提示,以“Think before you search online”为题用英语写一篇短文。要求: 1.词数 90 左右。短文的开头已为你写好,不计人总词数; 2. 短文须包括所有要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使短文 连贯、通顺; 3. 短文中不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。 Think before you search online Some students now have a new use for the Internet―helping them with their homework. But different people have different ideas about it.[参考范文] Think before you search online Some students now have a new use for the Internet―-helping them with their homework.But different people have different ideas about it. Some students agree with it.They sometimes don't know the answers to the problems,so they have to turn to the Internet.They think they can learn from other people.At the same time,it's easy and it saves time. However,not all the students welcome this.Many students think simply copying the answers won?t improve their abilities and it may make students stop thinking. I think students should first think over the problems by themselves. If we use the Internet properly,it could be a good way to study.28. 2013 年无锡中考英语作文 假设学校戏剧俱乐部正在举办“奥斯卡影片欣赏月”活动, 上周播放的影片是 《少 年派》。请据此写一篇 80 词左右的英文 观后感。内容提示如下: 1. 影片由李安(Ang Lee) 执导,他因此片获最佳导演奖; 2. 影片讲述了一个名叫派(Pi)的年轻人的故事,他独自乘 小船出行; 3. 他要应付恶劣的天气,还要找到足够的食物,最终安全 返回; 4. 观后感想。 注意: 1. 观后感须包括所给内容要点,要求语句通顺、意思连贯; 2. 第 4 要点的内容须用 2?3 句话展开合理想象,作适当 发挥; 3. 观后感的开头已给出,不计入总词数。 I watched a film called Life of Pi last week at our school. [参考范文] I watched a film called Life of Pi last week at our school. It was directed by Ang Lee,and he won an Oscar for the best director for the film. It tells a story about a young man called Pi who traveled by boat on the sea all by himself. During the journey he had to deal with terrible weather and look for food for himself. Luckily,he returned safely at last. I enjoy the film very much,because I admire Pi for what he did.I hope to watch more exciting films like it to improve my English.29. 2013 年连云港中考英语作文 每个人都拥有梦想,而实现梦想需要行动。请你根据所给图片写一篇题 为“Take action to realize our dreams ”的英语短文。 你 的短文应包含以下 内容: (1) 描述图片内容,如情景、人物(Frank) 、动作等;并简要表 达你的观点; (2) 谈谈你的梦想,及如何实现。注意: (1) 词数 90 左右,短文首段已给出,不计入总词数; (2) 文中不得提及考生所在学校及自己的姓名。Take action to realize our dreams All of us have dreams,but how can we realize our dreams?[参考范文] Take action to realize our dreams All of us have dreams,but how can we realize our dreams? From the pictures,we know that Frank dreamed to become a doctor when he was 15 years old.However,45 years later he still dreams to be a doctor lying on the bed.It is clear that he lives in the dream without any actions. This is the reason why he has failed to realize his dream. I also have a dream.I wish to work as an engineer when I grow up.I will study hard every day and improve my abilities to get ready for my future job,so that I can make my dream come true.30. 2012 年南京中考英语作文 上周日在秦淮河边发生了张明救落水小男孩的事情,请根 据以下四幅图所描 述的事情经过,为校刊的英语园地写一篇题 为“ A Brave Young Man”的英文 稿件。注意: 1. 文中不得出现真实姓名和学校名称; 2. 语言通顺,意思连贯,条理清楚,书写规范; 3. 词数 80 左右,文章的开头已经给出,不计入总词数。 A Brave Young Man It was a nice day last Sunday.[参考范文] A Brave Young Man It was a nice day last Sunday. Zhang Ming was fishing by the Qinhuai River when a little boy went to play nearby. Suddenly,Zhang Ming heard someone shouting for help. He looked around and found that the little boy was falling into the water.it was very dangerous.Zhang Ming jumped into the river immediately. He tried his best to pull the boy out of the river. At the time other people came to offer help. Finally,the boy was saved and he was very grateful. People all said Zhang Ming was very brave and helpful. We should learn from him.31.2011 年盐城中考英语作文 初中三年的英语学习中,北京阳光中学的同学成了与我们 朝夕相处的朋友,其 中 Daniel 的善良和助人为乐等优秀品质给 我们留下了深刻的印象。 请根据课本 内容及下表提示,用英语 写一?篇题为“My Friend Daniel”的短文。注意事项: 1. 词数:80 词左右(已给出的文章开头不计入总词数) ; 2. 文中不能出现真实姓名、校名等信息; 3. 文章必须包含表格所提供的主要信息,并作适当发挥。 My Friend Daniel My friend Daniel comes from Beijing Sunshine Secondary School. He[参考范文] My Friend Daniel My friend Daniel comes from Beijing Sunshine Secondary School. He wears glasses.He likes playing computer games but dislikes doing sports. Daniel is helpful and kind. Once he helped an old woman cross the road.He spends much of his spare time working at the Helping Hands Club. He is such a creative boy that he created a TV program for a competition. Daniel is also polite and everyone likes him. Daniel is so great that we must learn from him. We will try our best to help each other and get along well with others to create a happy home for both you and me.32. 2015 年北京中考英语作文 根据中文和英文提示,用英文写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、 不少于 50 词的邮 件。邮件的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词 数。所给提示词语仅供选用。请不 要写出你的校名和姓名。 假如你叫李华,你们学校为配合北京申办冬奥会,倡导人人 都做文明中学生。 请你根据以下提示,给你的英国笔友 Peter 写 一封邮件,告诉他你认为做个文 明中学生什么是重要的,你通常 是怎么做的,以及你的感受。 提不词语:think,smile,respect,say hello to,wait in line,on time,happy Dear Peter: How is it going? At my school we?re talking about what we should do to be a good student. Anything new at your school? Yours,Li Hua [参考范文] Dear Peter, How is it going? At my school we?re talking about what we should do to be a good student.I think it is important to be polite lo others.I say hello to my teachers and classmates.I smile at everyone I talk to. Following rules is also important.I wait in line at the bus stop and go to school on time. I feel happy for doing all these because it is right for a student to do so. Anything new at your school? Yours,Li Hua33. 2015 年浙江杭州中考英语作文 根据下表用英语写一篇 80 词左右的短文。内容须包括:对下 表中关于这两个 城市(City A 和 City 15〉的各项进行比较,分析利弊,确定其中一个城市作为 你的暑假旅游目的地In my opinion, is the better place to spend mysummer holiday.[参考范文 1] In my opinion,City A is the better place to spend my summer holiday. Although the temperature there is higher,the hotel is less comfortable,and even the food is not as delicious as that in City B. I still choose City A. The most important reason is that I can have a lot of things to do in City A. I can enjoy more beautiful scenery and do more activities.Besides,it takes us only two hours to fly there,which saves us a lot of time.I hope the holiday will be an unforgettable experience. [参考范文 2] In my opinion,City B is the better place to spend my summer holiday. Although it takes me two more hours to fly there on an airplane,and I don't have many things to do,I still choose City B. The most important reason is that City B has better weather,not too hot or too cold. Besides,the hotel there is more comfortable and the food is more delicious. All these make my holiday more relaxing. I hope the coining summer holiday will be an unforgettable experience.34. 2015 年浙江温州中考英语作文 美中文化交流中心(ACCEC) 暑期将组织学生来华学习、交 流,现正在中国招募 志愿者,帮助他们学习中文。假如你是扬帆 中学的学生李平,请按要求给该项 目负责人 Mr. Miller 写一封申 请信。 内容包括:(1) 申请担任志愿者; (2) 说明自己乐于助人、擅长中文; (3) 谈谈学好中文的方法; (4) ?? 参考何汇:volunteer,be good at,improve,culture 注意:(1) 申请信需要涵盖以上所有要点,可适当发挥; (2) 文中不能出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息; (3) 词数:110 词左右。开头和结尾已给出(不计人总 词数) 。Dear Mr. Miller, I?m Li Ping from Yangfan Middle School. Yours truly, Li Ping[参考范文] Dear Mr. Miller, I?m Li Ping from Yangfan Middle School. I am very interested in your project and want to be the volunteer to help the students learn Chinese. I am warmhearted and always ready to help others. I am good at Chinese. Last year,I won first prize in the Chinese Speech Competition in my city.I have many good ways to learn Chinese well.For example,we can listen to the radio and read aloud every morning. Also learning some Chinese classical songs helps improve the language quickly. Besides,talking with local people is a fun and effective way to learn Chinese and its culture.If I can get the job,I believe I can be a great helper. Thank you for your consideration. Yours truly, Li Ping35. 2015 年江西中考英语作文 英文有句谅语“East,west,home's best.&某英文报以此为标 题,向广大中学生征文。 请根据下面图表信息写一篇短文,介绍 你家的情况。内容包括:你家的居室及居 住环境、家庭成员及家 庭成员之间的关系,并谈谈如何让你的家更美好。 提示: 1. 短文应包括图表中的全部信息,条理清楚,行文连贯; 2. 短文中不能出现真实的人名和地名; 3. 词数不少于 80,开头已给出,不计入总词数East ,west ,home’s best[参考范文] East,west,home's best. There is an old saying, “East,west,home's best.& I live in a house in the countryside.There's a big living room,three bedrooms,a kitchen and a washroom in it.There are some trees and flowers around my house. The air is really clean. And I often hear birds singing. There are four people in my family.They?re my parents,my sister and I. We are helpful and friendly. And we always get on well with each other. I'm happy I have a good family. I will do what I can to help do more housework and farm work.Til study harder so that I can make more money in the future.With our effort,Tm sure my home will be better and better36. 2015 年安徽中考英语作文 假定你是李华,你的英国笔友 Peter 来信询问汉语中一些流行的网络语言的意 思,请根据下列提示回一封电子邮件。 点赞(Dianzan) :赞同、喜爱 任性(Renxing) :随心所欲 秒杀(Miaosha) :快速达到目的 土豪(Tuhao) :很富有 注意:1. 词数 80?100; 2. 请不要逐句翻译,可适当发挥; 3. 文中不能出现真实的校名和人名; 4. 邮件的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。 Dear Peter, As the Internet is developing fast,more and more new words and phrases have been created in Chinese.Here are some examples. All the best! Yours, Li Hua[参考范文] Dear Peter, As the Internet is developing fast,more and more new words and phrases have been created in Chinese.Here are some examples. One of the most popular words is Dianzan,which is often used when you quite agree with someone. Another example is Renxing. When you say somebody is Renxing,you mean that he/she will do whatever he/she likes. The phrase Miaosha first came from online shopping,which means you can complete your shopping orders before others. But now it's widely used when you achieve your purpose in a very short time. If you describe somebody as a Tuhao,you mean that he is very rich. You can find lots of such new Chinese words.Keep learning,and you'll know more about our language and culture. All the best! Yours, Li Hua37. 2015 年山西中考英语作文 某校开展“我 是课堂小主人”建 议征集活动,各班 就此展开讨论,同 学们纷纷发言:“我希望能有足够的自主学习时 间??” “我喜欢的课堂是每人 都有一台笔记本电脑,方便上网查询??” “课 上我们能自由地 讨论,充分展示我们的学习成果??”等。请你结合同学们讨 论 的结果,给校长以电子邮件的形式写一封信,建议什么样的课堂更为同学们 喜爱,也更有利于同学们未来的发展。内容须包括以下要点: . What is your favorite class like? . Please tell us an unforgettable experience you had in your class. . Please give at least two suggestions. 要求:1. 同数 80 词左右,提示词仅供参考; 2. 邮件的格式已给出,开头、结尾不计入总词数; 3. 文中不得出现真实的人名、校名。Dear Mr. Li,Best wishes, Zhang Hua[参考范文] Dear Mr.Li, My favorite class is an open and free class where I can learn by myself and discuss in groups,which is good for my development,I think. I still remember an unforgettable experience in my maths class. Several days ago I spent a long time working on three maths problems in class,but it was too hard for me to work them out.So I had to ask my classmates for help. After a considerable discussion,we solved the problems in our group. How excited I was! Having such a great experience,I want to give two suggestions.Firstly,please don't teach us too much in class. We need about 30 minutes to learn by ourselves and work in groups every class. Secondly,please provide us with some laptops if possible,so we can surf the Internet easily.No doubt,we need an open and free class,you see. That's all.Thank you. Best wishes, Zhang Hua38.2014 年上海中考英语作文 Write at least 60 words about the topic“This time next year”(以 “明年此时” 为题, 写一篇不少于 60 个词的短文,标点 符号不占格) 你是否想象过,明年此时,你的生活会发生怎样的变化?你 对自己或他人有怎 样的期待?你能为此做些什么? (注意:短文中不得出现任何人名、校名及其他相关信息,否则不予评分) The following sentence patterns are for reference only (以下句型仅供参考) 1. I hope to/I hope that... 2. Perhaps I will... 3. It will he exciting/necessary/terrible to..[参考范文] This time next year Now I am a junior middle school student.Next year Pm going to graduate from middle school. I am trying my best to study hard to achieve my goals. I hope I can go to a better key senior high school.This time next year,perhaps I will be away from my parents to live in a boarding school. So it's necessary for me to leam to live on my own. It?ll be exciting to have new classmates and friends.I must know how to get on well with others. In a word,I believe I can really grow up better this time next year.39. 2014 年河南中考英语作文 你身边的每个人对你来说都具有特殊的意义。请以“Myspecial ”为题用英语写一 篇短文,描述你家庭的某个成员、或你的朋友、老师、同学等。 要求:1. 在题目空格处填入你要描述的对象,如 grandma,teacher 或 friend 等; 2. 文中不得出现真实姓名和学校名称; 3. 80 同左右。 My special[参考范文] My special grandma My grandma is special to me because we?re like friends. She always helps me out whenever I am in trouble.There are no secrets between us. When I am with my grandma,we spend a lot of happy time together.I know my grandma is very smart because she seems to know everything. My grandma is good at many things.One thing she's best at is cooking.She often cooks delicious food for me.I know my grandma loves me and I love her as well.40.2014 年浙江宁波英语中考试题 假设你是 Mike ,后天是父亲节,请你根据下面所给的信息, 写一封信回忆去年 夏天与父亲一起爬山的难忘经历,作为一份 送给父亲的特殊礼物。注意:①信中应包含所有提供的信息并展开合理的想象; ② 信中不能出现真实的姓名; ③ 词数:80 左右(信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数) 。 Dear Daddy, It's a gift for Father's Day when you are reading it. I still remember the day last summer when Now,I want to say:I love you,Daddy.You raise me up! Happy Fathers Day! Yours, Mike [参考范文] Dear Daddy, It?s a gift for Fathers Day when you are reading it. I still remember the day last summer when we went mountain climbing together.We started early in the moming.But,unluckily,it began to rain on the half way.I got all wet through,feeling cold and tired.So I couldn?t help complaining and wanted to give up.However,you encouraged me not to give up and put your coat on me softly.You said, “We won?t see the fantastic scenery unless we reach the top.& You really cheered me up.We got to the top at last and enjoyed the beauty of nature that I had never seen. Now,I want to say:I love you,Daddy.You raise me up! Happy Father's Day! Yours, Mike41. 2013 年广东广州中考英语作文 新学期开始,你就读的国际学校的学生社团又开始招募了。 假设你是社团负责 人,请根据以下内容和提示要求写一篇英语 短文,为新同学介绍下列社团的情 况(包括名称、活动内容及其目的) 。注意:1. 词数 80 左右(文章开头已给出,不计人总词数) ; 2. 不得透露学校、姓名等任何个人信息,否则不予评分 Clubs are calling The new term is coming.For all our new students,I would like to introduce some of our clubs...[参考范文] Clubs are calling The new term is coming.For all our new students,! would like to introduce some of our clubs. Cool Players is a good choice for sports lovers. Here you can do sports one hour a day to strengthen your body,and watch sports matches. If you are interested in books,Smart Readers is a good choice.Reading good books and writing reading notes are useful to improve your writing and widen your horizons. Do you want to be a good cook? In Excellent Cooks,you will learn how to design healthy menus and cook dishes,which can lead to a healthy life.K you want to design your own clothes,come to Fashion Designer. You can learn a lot from the professional teachers. These are the most popular clubs in our school,and we hope you can join us.42. 2012 年北京中考英语作文 根据中文大意和英文提示词语, 写出意思连贯、 符合逻辑、 不少于 60 词的短文。 所给英文提示词语仅供选用。请不要写 出你的校名和姓名。 生活中每个人都有过与他人分享的体验,如分享一本有趣 的书、一段难忘的经 历、一个闪光的想法…… 现在,某英文报纸就分享(Sharing) 话题征文,请你投稿。描 述一次你与他人的 经历,并谈谈你的感受提示词语: sharewith...;confident[参考范文] I had an experience of sharing.When my family moved,I had to go to a new school and study in a new class.The first test made me so nervous that I failed. I got worried and felt helpless until one of my new classmates came up to me and asked softly if I was OK.After I told him about my problem,he gave me some advice.From then on,we got to know each other and shared our ideas,problems and happiness. We became good friends. Sharing with friends helped me bring back my confidence and fit in with others.43.2011 年重庆中考英语作文 一家知名外资企业准备与当地政府合作修建一所国际学 校。为了建好、办好学 校,该企业总裁 Mr.White 广泛征求学生意 见,并公开了他的邮箱地址。请你以 “周杉”的名义给他写一封 E-mail ,谈谈你的想法。 内容要点: 1. 学习环境(如:教室、操场??) ; 2. 特色课程(如:网球、钢琴 ) ; 要求: 1. 词数:80 词左右,邮件开头和结尾已给出,不计人总词数。 2. 文中不能出现自己的姓名和所在学校的名称。Dear Mr.White,Sincerely yours, Zhou Shan[参考范文] Dear Mr.White, I'm glad to hear you?ll build an international school,and I'd like to give you some advice. I think the new school should be nice and pleasant. Students need bright classrooms to study in,modem libraries to open up their eyes,large playgrounds to play different kinds of sports on.The school may provide students with some special courses,such as art,tennis or piano lessons.These courses can make students relaxed and encourage them to develop freely.lt would be better for students to have some chances to practice in your company so that they can get some useful experience. I hope I can enter the school. Sincerely yours, Zhou Shan44. 2015 年江苏无锡南长、北塘区中考英语作文 假设你是周杰伦的粉丝, 请根据所给信息写一篇有关他的 短文。内容提示如下: 1. 我最喜欢的明星是周杰伦(Jay Chou) ,他三十几岁了,结婚四个月了; 2. 15 岁试图写歌梦想成为一名成功的歌星; 3. 他认为古典音乐具有永恒价值, 也擅长西方乐器, 且即将 加盟 《中国好声音》 ; 4. 成就不局限于音乐界,他还在电影《头文字 D》(Initial D) 中担任主角。 5. 我相信... 注意: 1. 短文必须包括所给要点,要求语句通顺,意思连贯; 2. 第 5 点必须用二至三句话展开合理想象; 3. 词数 90 左右。[参考范文] My favorite star is Jay Chou.He's in his thirties.He has been married for 4 months.He tried to write songs at the age of fifteen.He dreamed of becoming a successful singing star. He thinks classical music has a lasting value. He^ also good at western musical instruments. He will take part in the TV program. The Voice of China. His achievements went beyond the music industry. He also played the lead role in the film Initial D. l believe he will be a world-famous star one day.And I should learn from him.45.2015 年江苏扬州广陵区中考英语作文 最近二 十一世纪学生英文报“你说我说(Your Wards) ”栏目 就“初中毕业后是否 应该出国留学”这一话题进行了讨论。请根 据所给提不,以 Study abroad or study in China?为题,写一篇短 文参与该栏目的讨论。要点如下:要求:1. 表达清楚,语法正确,上下文连贯; 2. 必须包括所有相关信息,并作适当发挥; 3. 词数:100 同左右(文章的开头已给出,不计人总词数) ; 4. 不得使用真实姓名和校名等。 Study abroad or study in China? In recent years,more and more students go abroad for further study after graduating from junior high school. In our school we had a discussion on whether students should go abroad at that early age.[参考范文] Study abroad or study in China? In recent years,more and more students go abroad for further study after graduating from junior high school. In our school we had a discussion on whether students should go abroad at that early age. Some students hold the opinion that it can provide better studying conditions.They can make rapid progress in their foreign language study.lt is also a good chance for them to learn foreign culture. However,other students hold the opposite opinion.They think they are too young to take care of themselves. Moreover,studying abroad can cost a lot. As for me,I would like to go further study abroad.Studying abroad is challenging,but we should learn to depend on ourselves. We can see the wonderful outside world as well.When I come back to China,I can make a great contribution to my country.46. 2015 江苏南京高淳区调研作文 英语课上,你们班进行了一场有关网络小说(web novels) 的 讨论,同学们提出 了不同的看法。请根据下面表格内容的提示 写一篇英语短文,表达这次讨论, 并发表你的看法。要求:1. 表达清楚,语法正确,上下文连贯; 2. 必须包括所有相关信息,并作适当发挥; 3. 词数:80 词左右(开头已给出,不计人总词数) ; 4. 不得使用真实姓名、校名和地名等。 We have had a discussion about web novels in our class.[参考范文] We have had a discussion about web novels in our class. Some of my classmates consider that we can read web novels which are very interesting and can also expand our horizons and improve our writing skills. However,others do not agree.They think we shouldn't do that.There are too many web novels on the Internet. Reading too much on the web is not good for eyesight.What?s worse,it's easy to get the habit of reading web novels that will affect not only our study but also our health. As for me,I don't want to spend my limited time on web novels now.If I want,I will do that in summer holidays,and try to achieve a balance between physical exercise and reading to protect my eyesight well.47. 2015 年江苏江阴青阳片 4 月期中英语作文 近几年,微信(WeChat) 变得时尚而受欢迎,给我们的生活 带来了很大的影响。 请根据以下要点,写一篇以 WeChat 为题的 短文,阐述你对微信的看法。内容 要点如下: 1. 过去我们常常写信、发邮件与他人交流,而现在越来越多 的人使用微信; 2. 微信可以发语音、文本信息、图片和视频(video) ; 3. 微信使大家交友更容易,还能快速分享自己的经历; 4. 微信也带来一些困扰,视频聊天不利于学习,微信交友并 不安全; 5. 你对使用微信的态度。 注意:同数在 90 词左右,开头已给出,不计人总词数,第 5 点可作适当发挥。 WeChat In recent years,WeChat is becoming fashionable and popular.lt has made a difference to our daily life.WeChat In recent years,WeChat is becoming fashionable and popular.lt has made a difference to our daily life. We used to get in touch with each other by sending letters and emails,but now more and more people are using WeChat. We can send voice and text messages through WeChat as well as pictures and videos easily.By using it,making friends is becoming easier.And we can share our life experiences fast. However,there are also some problems.Using WeChat too often is not good for students5 study. And it is not safe for students to make friends by WeChat. I think WeChat is helpful for us,but we should always be careful.48. 2015 江苏苏州外国语学校二模英语作文 今年春节联欢晚会上,很多人加 入了抢红包活动,但也有人表示担 忧。假如你叫李华,你班最近开展了 一个有关抢红活动的调查。请你 用英文给学校校刊《英语园地》写一 封信,介绍此次调查的结果并谈谈你的观 点。注意:1. 文中不得出现你的真实姓名和学校名称; 2. 语言通顺,意思连贯,条理清楚,书写规范; 3. 间数:90 词左右,信件的开头与结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。 参考词汇:抢红包 grabbing red packets Dear Editor, I am writing to tell you about the survey on the activity of “Grabbing red packets” in our class. Yours sincerely, Li Hua[参考范文] Dear Editor, I am writing to tell you about the survey on the activity of Grabbing red packets” in our class. About 70% of the students took part in the activity in my class. About 15% of them think it can bring them more fun and they can make more friends.Also,they can get some money.However,about 25% of them are worried about the activity.They say some people spend too much time grabbing red packets.Moreover,they don't have enough communication with their family members.As a result,they may feel a little lonely. I think this activity is really exciting,but we should spend more time communicating with our family members. Yours sincerely, Li Hua49. 假如你是比尔,你校试行在课间播放音乐,你班的同学对此进行了讨论。请 你根据表格中所提供的信息,用英语给你们的校长写一封信,介绍大家的观点, 同时谈谈自己的看法。 要求:词数 90 词左右。短文的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计人总词数。 Dear headmaster, We have had a discussion about whether to play music during the break.All the students in our class gave the ideas.Yours sincerely, Bill[参考范文] Dear headmaster, We have had a discussion about whether to play music during the break. All the students in our class save the ideas. Most of the students agree music should be played.They think listening to music can make them feel happy. Besides,music helps them relax after hard study.What's more,music can help them improve study efficiency. On the other hand,some students disagree.They think they cannot get the expected results by listening to music,as the break is short. What's more,in class some students are still lost in the music,which has a bad effect on study. I think what we need is peace instead of the noise produced by the music.So I don't like the music. Hope to hear from you soon. Yours sincerely; Bill50. 2014 江苏镇江句容中考试卷 假设你是李明,Peter 是你的英国网友。他对目前中国多个城市出现的雾天气很关注(concern ) ,来信向你询问此事。请你给他写封回信。 要点如下: 1. 感谢他的关注; 2. 简要介绍雾霾(haze) 天气给人们的身体、生活带来的 危害; 3. 针对雾霾天气应采取的防护措施和治理建议; 4. 谈谈你的看法或感想。 要求:1. 文中不得出现真实的姓名、校名和地名; 2. 信的内容必须包含以上所有要点,可适当发挥; 3. 词数:不少于 90 词,信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Peter, I?m glad to receive your letter. Yours , Li Min[参考范文] Dear Peter, I?m glad to receive your letter. I have learned from your letter that you are concerned about the haze which frequently appears in some areas of China. Thank you for your concern. Fm also very worried about such terrible weather because it has brought much inconvenience and harm to people such as traffic jams,road accidents,bad coughs,throat aches,cancers and so on.As everybody knows,a good environment comes from good protection.So we should do what we can to make a difference.Try to drive less and choose air-friendly products. Only when everyone has the environmental awareness can we have cleaner air. Hope to hear from you soon and share your good ideas. Yours, Li Ming51. 2013 年江苏泰州海陵区中考试卷 2013 年 4 月 20 日,四川雅安发生了地震(earthquake) ,家 园、学校受到了毁坏。 一名灾区的学生卓玛(Zhuoma) 下周将来你们班。她将在你们班学习一年。请根 据表格提示,用英语写 一篇短文,谈谈你将如何帮助她,并适当写出自己的想 法。注意:1. 词数 90 左右。 2. 不要出现你的姓名和学校信息。 3. 开头已给出,不计入总词数 Zhuoma will come to our class next week. She's from[参考范文] Zhuoma will come to our class next week. She's from Ya?an,Sichuan. She is 13 years old .In her hometown,she couldn?t go to school because of the earthquake.She?ll study with us for a year.As her new classmate,I'll try my best to help her. When she comes, I will introduce my friends to her and show her around our school.On weekdays,Pm going to give her some school things.I'm good at English,so I can help her with English.I'll help her join our English club. Maybe she is lonely on weekends. I can invite her to my home. Well have dinner together.Then,we can play games or watch TV.52. 2013 江苏无锡北塘区中考英语 紧张而又忙碌的初中生活即将结束, 在装载你收获的行囊――成长记录袋时还应 增添一份你自己满意的答卷。清以 “ My Unforgettable School Life”为题写 一篇文章,记录你过去年 中难忘的校园生活,并描述你自己对将来学习生活的 期望。文章应包括以下要点:具体要求: 1. 词数 80 词左右;开头已给出,不计入总词数; 2. 文中需包括所有写作要点,但不要逐字翻译,适当加入过 渡词句,使短文通 顺、连贯; 3. 文中不能出现考生真实姓名和学校名称。My Unforgettable School Life How time flies!My colorful middle school life is nearly ending. Here is what I think of about myself.[参考范文] My Unforgettable School Life How time flies!My colorful middle school life is nearly ending.Here is what I think of about myself. In the past three years,I have learned a lot of knowledge.I was really grateful to our teachers for their help. I got on well with my classmates. We learned from each other. I had many interests such as reading books,drawing pictures and so on.However,I was not good at sports.Sometimes I was late for school.The teachers were very angry with me. In the future,I will take part in more sports and try to plan my time carefully. I'll try my best to do better.53. 2015 江苏苏州市区联考英语作文 2015 年的世界乒乓球锦标赛近日正在苏州举办。这是苏州 的一件大事,全民 重视。作为生活在苏州的一分子,请你根据以 下表格中的内容为此届世乒赛及 苏州作个简短的宣传。注意: 1. 词数 90 左右。短文的开头已为你写好,不计入总 词数; 2. 短文必须包括所有要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使短 文连贯、通顺; 3. 短文中不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。 People in Suzhou are very excited and proud these days because the 2015 World Table Tennis Championships are held in Suzhou from April 26th to May 3rd.[参考范文] People in Suzhou are very excited and proud these days because the 2015 World Table Tennis Championships are held in Suzhou from April 26th to May 3rd. Suzhou can be the fifth city in China to hold this event because Suzhou is developing rapidly these years and becoming more and more famous in the world. The main venue lies in the east of the city and it has an area of over 7000 square meters and about 5300 people can watch the games at the same time. If you plan to watch the games,you must follow some rules.For example,you must get to the main venue on time.When watching the games,it5s polite of you not to make too much noise.54. 2015 江苏南京鼓楼区中考英语作文 初中三年,你一定结识了许多同窗好友,他们中有的安静沉 稳,有的活泼开 朗, 有的品学兼优, 请你挑选一位你印象最深刻 的好朋友, 以“The friend who has impressed me most” 为题写一篇 英语短文,并涵盖以下三个问题: 1. What is he/she like? 2. Why has he/she impressed you most? ( Give one or two examples. ) 3. What do you want to say to him/her before graduating from junior high? 注意:1. 文中不得出现真实姓名和学校名称; 2. 语言通顺,意思连贯,条理清楚,书写规范; 3. 词数 80 词左右,文章的开头已经给出,不计人总词数。The friend who has impressed me most The friend who has impressed me most is[参考范文] The friend who has impressed me most The friend who has impressed me most is Wang Gang. He is tall and strong.He is so humorous that I never feel bored when he is with me. He is also helpful and helps me a lot. We often have a good time together. One Sunday last year,we went to climb Zijin Mountain together.I was so careless that I fell over on the way to the mountain. Wang Gang helped me all the way and finally sent me to the hospital. I was very grateful to him. We will graduate from junior high soon.I want to say,Wang Gang,you are my best friend.I will remember you forever. I hope your dream will come true soon.&55. 2015 江苏盐城滨海县第一次调研英语作文 母爱情深,母爱无价,学会感恩,学会回报。请你根据下面 的思维导图提供的 信息,以“ My mother”为题,写一篇短文,介绍 你的母亲和你的真情故事。 提示:1. 短文应包括思维导图中的全部信息,条理清楚,行文 连贯,段落分明; 2. 短文中不能出现真实的人名和校名; 3. 词数 100 左右,开头已给出,不计人总词数。My mother We need love. We also need to love.The person I love most is my mother.[参考范文] My mother We need love. We also need to love.The person I love most is my mother. My mother is 41 years old.She is a common worker.She is tall and slim. She likes reading.She can cook delicious food. She did a lot for me when I was a child.She bought whatever I needed for study,though she didn't have much money. She looked after me well when I was ill. She cooked delicious meals for me every day. When I grow up,I will do what I can to make my mother happy.I will find a good job and make money to buy clothes for her. I will go traveling with her. Also I will stay with her when I am free. That's what she wants most,I think. Dear mother,I love you forever!56. 2015 江苏南京秦淮区一模英语作文 假定你是你校英语报的小记者,以下两幅图展现了发生在 刘林家的生活场景, 请根据要求写一篇英语短文投稿。 内容要求: 1. 简要描述两幅图的内容; 2. 概述你对两幅图的理解; 3. 说明两幅图对你的启示。When Liu Lin was four,... Twenty years later ,... 注意:1.文中不得出现你的真实姓名和学校名称; 2. 语言通顺,意思连贯,条理清楚,书写规范; 3. 词数 80 左右,文章的开头已经给出,不计入总词数 It happened in Liu Lin's family.[参考范文] It happened in Liu Ls family. Twenty years ago,when Liu Lin was four,his mother helped him wash his feet every day.Twenty years later,Liu Lin grows into a young man. Now he helps his mother to wash her feet every day. What do the pictures tell us? On the one hand,when we were young,our parents devoted themselves to taking care of us. On the other hand,we should always remember what our parents have done for us. When they are growing older,they need our love and care as well.Therefore,it is important for us to pay our parents back after we grow up. In my family,my parents also give me great love and care every day.I love my parents from the bottom of my heart.Thus,I will learn from Liu Lin to do something for my parents from now on.57. 2014 江苏无锡崇安区中考英语作文 无锡地铁一号线将于 2014 年 6 月投人使用,这是无锡人民生活中的一件大事, 对此许多人发表了自己的看法。 作为一名 校英语报记者,请据此写一篇 80 词左 右的英文报道。 内容提示 如下: 1. 乘坐地铁更快捷方便,安全性能更高,地铁票价不是很贵; 2. 如果人们不开自备车而改乘地铁, 可以缓解交通拥堵, 减 少大气和噪音污染, 有利于环境保护; 3. 地铁能为人们提供更多一种出行选择; 4. 你的看法。 要求:1. 报道必须包括所给内容要点,要求语句通顺,意思 连贯; 2. 第 4 要点用 2~ 3 句话展开合理想象,作适当发挥; 3. 报道开头已给出,不计人总词数。 Wuxi Underground Line I will be in use in June,2014. Many people think[参考范文] Wuxi Underground Line 1 will be in use in June,2014.Many people think it's faster and easier to take the underground and it is much safer. One underground ticket is not very expensive.If people go out by underground instead of driving their own cars,the road will be less crowded.And there will be less air find noise pollution,too.So,it is good for protecting the environment. Luckily,people will have one more choice to go to other places.I think underground is great.I will choose to go by underground.58. 2014 江苏苏州高新区中考英语作文 英语中有一句谅语:Failure is the mother of success.生活中我 们常常会遭遇失败, 但只要能正确对待,往往会获得最后的成 功。请就此用英语写一篇短文,主要 内容包括: 1. 描述亲身经历的一次失败; 2. 叙说失败后如何获得成功; 3. 谈谈你的感想。 注意: 1. 词数 90 左右。短文的开头已为你写好,不计人总 词数; 2. 短文须包括所有要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使短文 连贯、通顺; 3. 短文中不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。 Life is full of ups and downs and it is never too easy to achieve success. As the English saying goes Failure is the mother of success[参考范文] Life is full of ups and downs and it is never too easy to achieve success.As the English saying goes,“Failure is the mother of success.& I was asked to play in a table tennis match last term.Before the match,I was confident I would win.However,I failed.How sad I was!Luckily,my P.E. teacher helped me out.He told me not to lose heart.He also helped me with my skills.With his help,my confidence returned and I came up with several new ideas.The next day,though I had to play against another more skilled boy,I beat him! So don't be afraid of failure.If we can deal with it well,failure can be the mother of success!59. 2013 江苏扬州宝应中考英语作文 班会上,我们讨论了习近平主席的话:“有梦想,有机会,有 奋斗,一切美好的 东西都能够创造出来。”请以“MyDream”为主 题写一篇 100 词左右的英语发言 稿。提示如下:注意:演讲稿的开头和结尾已给出,不计人总词数。 Dear teachers and friends, I'm happy to be here to share my dream with you.That?s all for my speech.Thank you for listening.[参考范文] Dear teachers and friends, I'm happy to be here to share my dream with you. Life is of great value to all of us. We can only live once. It's necessary for us to have a dream. My dream is to be a writer when I grow up. My favorite writer is Jane Austen,who writes Pride and Prejudice.Wex books are so perfect that I read them again and again and never get tired. I want to be a great writer like Jane Austen.I hope to make my life more meaningful in this way. In order to make my dream come true,I ought to spend my limited life carefully.It5s important to read a large number of great books and practice writing from time to time.I believe I can make my dream come true one day. I'm looking forward to the coming of that day! That's all for my speech.Thank you for listening.60. 2013 江苏南京白下区中考英语作文 目前,有些中学生在“崇尚节俭,文明做人”方面做得不够 好,在校园里有时会 看到以下图片中的情形。请你选择以下现 象中的几种或全部进行描述,并就中学 生如何“杜绝浪费,文明 做人”提出至少两点建议。 要求:l.文中不得出现真实的校名、人名。 2. 语言通顺,意思连贯,书写规范。 3. 词数 80 左右。文章的开头已经给出,不计人总词数。Some middle school students aren?t doing enough in “ advocating thrift and being civilized ”.[参考范文] Some middle school students aren?t doing enough in “ advocating thrift and being civilized. We?re sorry to see so much waste in some schools!Some students have got into bad habits.For example,some often leave the taps on after washing their hands,and others sometimes leave lights on when they leave the classrooms. At the dining hall,a lot of food can be seen left on the table after the meals.What's worse,in the classroom,we often find that a lot of waste paper isn?t dropped in the right place. It makes others feel uncomfortable,especially in summer. In addition,some students like to write words or draw pictures on the wall or on the desk. As middle school students,we should save water and electricity.Don?t waste food. It's very necessary for us to keep the environment around us clean and tidy .Let's do them from now on!61.2014 广东中考英语作文 广东正在创建教育强省,学校需要改善办学条件。你所在的学校正在就如 何改善学校现有的设施设备条件征求学生的意见。请你在学校的官方微博上留 言,内容包括: 1. 你喜欢学校哪个场所的设施设备以及喜欢的原因; 2. 选取学校现有的两个场所谈谈设施设备的不足: ①这两个场所里还缺少哪些设施设备或物品; ②这些设施设备或物品的缺乏所带来的负面影响; ③如何改善。 作文要求: 1.不能照抄原文;不得在作文中出现学校真实的名称和学生的真实姓名。 2.语句连贯,词数 80 个左右。开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。 In my opinion,some facilities (设施) and equipment (设备) in our school are quite good.Li Ming[参考范文] In my opinion,some facilities (设施) and equipment (设备) in our school are quite good.For example,there is a smart whiteboard in each classroom now. I like it because it makes our classes more lively and interesting. However,we only have two electric fans in the dining hall,so we feel uncomfortable to have meals there in summer. I think more electric fans should be fixed.Besides,there are not enough toilets for girls in the teaching building.As a result,many girls are often late for class after waiting a long time in the toilets during the breaks. Why not build more toilets for girl students?62. 2014 广州中考英语作文 为弘扬广府文化, 你校在上周六举行了一次“ Guangzhou Culture Festival”的活动。 请根据以下提示写一篇英语短文, 介绍活动的情况并提出你对下一年文化节的建 议。注意:1.词数 80 左右(文章开头已给出,不计入词数) ; 2.不得透露学校、姓名等任何个人信息。 In order to increase students? knowledge about the traditional culture of Guangzhou,our school held a 44 Guangzhou Culture Festival” last Saturday. ...Li Ming[参考范文] In order to increase students7 knowledge about the traditional culture of Guangzhou,our school held a“ Guangzhou Culture Festival”last Saturday. Many students took park in the Cantonese Opera Competition because they are interested in the beautiful music and clothes. The Picture Show showed the changes of Guangzhou,which helped to understand its history and culture. As a saying1* eating in Guangzhou goes,the Food Show introduced different kinds of cuisine in Guangzhou. We hope that there will be an activity like Be a Little Guide in which students can get chances to visit some famous sites in Guangzhou and know some interesting stories that took place in Guangzhou.63. 2013 年广州中考英语作文 新学期开始, 你就读的国际学校的学生社团又开始招募了。 假设你是社团负责人, 请根据以下内容和提示要求写一篇英语短文,为新同学介绍下列社团的情况(包 括名称、活动内容及其目的)。注意:1.词数 80 左右(文章开头已给出,不计人总词数) ; 2.不得透露学校、姓名等任何个人信息,否则不予评分。 Clubs are calling The new term is coming.For all our new students,I would like to introduce some of our clubs.[参考范文] Clubs are calling The new term is coming.For all our new students,! would like to introduce some of our clubs. Cool Players is a good choice for sports lovers. Here you can do sports one hour a day to strengthen your body,and watch sports matches.If you are interested in books,Smart Readers is a good choice.Reading good books and writing reading notes are useful to improve your writing and widen your horizons. Do you want to be a good cook? In Excellent Cooks,you will learn how to design healthy menus and cook dishes,which can lead to a healthy life.If you want to design your own clothes,come to Fashion Designer. You can learn a lot from the professional teachers. Those are the most popular clubs in our school,and we hope you can join us.64. 2013 年广东中考英语作文 A.信息归纳 请阅读下面这篇文章,根据所提供的信息,完成信息卡。 Our class had a weekly class meeting this week. We talked about how to deal with lies,hoaxes (骗局) or rumors (谣言) .Here are the stories some students told. ***************************************** Zhang Wei: Yesterday my friend Jim went to school without his homework.He told the teacher that his dog ate it.It was just an excuse he made to cover the fact that he didn?t do his homework.The teacher knew about that and made Jim stay to finish his homework after school.Sometimes we think we can avoid trouble by making excuses when we do something wrong,but we?re really making the problem bigger. Chen Ping: Last week I got a message.lt said,“A little girl called Julia has braincancer. The girl will get three cents from American Online each time this message is forwarded (转发) .So please be kind and forward this everyone you know.If not,you will have bad luck for a year.&In fact,it is just one of the silly chain letters (连锁信) to cheat you and waste your time. ***************************************** Xu Yan: A big earthquake (地震) hit Ya?an,Sichuan on April 20th. The earthquake wasstrongly felt by people in Chengdu. A rumor said Chengdu would be hit by a bigger earthquake in the coming days. For the next several days,thousands of people camped outside their houses at night because of fear.Besides,many people rushed to buy food,water,medicine and so on. Some businessmen used people?s fear of earthquakes to help sell their goods (商品) at a higher price.Of course,nothing happened in the end. to Information Card The topic of this week?s class meeting Jim?s excuse for not bringing his homework Julia?s illness The place people in Chengdu camped when the rumor came The people who sold t

我要回帖

更多关于 my favorite writer 的文章

随机推荐