要测验,要试卷?我们推荐您使用21世纪教育网新产品:21组卷-/
组卷智能高效,是教学的好帮手!
21世纪教育网服务号
扫描关注21世纪教育网
站内优质资源服务中心
21世纪教育网订阅号
扫描或添加21教育网
增长知识,知闻最新教育事
& &加入21教育高中名师交流群 & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
下载人数:24088人
下载人数:12044人
下载人数:11857人
下载人数:11028人
下载人数:10676人
下载人数:9863人
下载人数:9231人
下载人数:8417人
下载人数:8139人
下载人数:7996人
下载人数:7232人第1页/共7页
高一下学期期末英语试题
单项选择(20分)
16. He bought a knife and fork ________.A. to eat
B. to eat with
C. for eating
D. to eat by
17. The little village which lies ___ the railway for 20 miles is ___the great man was born. A. where B. when C. how D. why
18. The window which hasn’t been cleaned for at least 3 weeks requires ____. Who’d like to take the job?
A. to clean
B. cleaning
C. cleaned
D. being cleaned
19. Everyone present at the meeting agreed to stick to the ___ that everyone should be treated fairly.A. purpose B. ambition C. principle D. level 20. After the war, that country ___ their defense works in case of the next unexpected attack.A. raised B. strengthened C. increased D. powered
21. Great efforts have been ____to improve people’s living conditions in China in the past two years.A. got
C. made D. did
22. When he came back with plenty of money, his father ____ three days before. A. had died B. was dead C. died D. had been dead
23. The fire was finally ______ after the building had ______ for two hours.
A. caught fire B. been on fire C. caught fire D. been on fire
24. He did everything he could _______ the old man.
A. to save
25.—Shall I give you a hand with this as you are so busy now?—Thank you.__________
A. Of course you can
B. If you like
C. it’s up to you
D. It couldn’t be better
26. Everyone has periods in their lives _____ everything seems very hard.A. when
27. When he heard the news, he hurried home,______ the book ______ on the desk.
A. lying open
B. lying open C. lying open
D. lying opened
28. Who do you think he would _____ a letter of congratulation to our monitor?
A. have written
B. have to write
C. have write
D. have been writing
29. Taiyuan, _____ in the centre of Shanxi province is a most beautiful city. A. located B. to locate C. locate D. locating
30. I was told that there were about 50 foreign students _____Chinese in the school, most____were from Germany.
A. study, of whom
B. study, of them
C. studying, of them D. studying, of whom
31. Hurricane brought down a great number of houses, _____ thousands of people homeless.A. to make
B. making C. made D. having made 32. We need clean air, but ___, air pollution is generally present, especially in cities.A. fortunately
B. strangely C. sadly D. hopefully
33. I feel greatly honoured _____ the chance to speak here. I’m feeling very excited.
A. to give
B. to be giving
C. to have been given
D. to have given
34.___ two children attending college, the parents have to work really hard to make the ends meet. A. From B. For C. Of
35. — Sorry to have hurt you the other day. — _____, but don’t do it again.
A. Forget it
B. Don’t mention it
C. Don’t worry
D. With pleasure
完型填空(20分)
Perhaps the most interesting person I have ever met is an Italian professor of philosophy who teaches to teaching. Because his lectures were always well-prepared and clearly delivered, students crowded what he taught
Further more, he could be counted on to way, introducing such aids (辅助as oil paintings, music, and guest lecturers. Once sang a song in class in order to make a point clear. I admired the fact that he would talk to students the telephone. Drinking coffee in the cafe, he would easily make friends a student to a game of chess (国际象棋 he would join student groups to discuss a variety : agriculture, diving and mathematics. Many young people visited him in his office He believed that no lesson is a , during it, the students and the least one Through his sense of humor, he made learning and more lasting, If it that life makes a wise man my friend is indeed a wise man.
第1页/共7页
寻找更多 ""高一英语时态练习题及答案
17:21:14  来源:网络资源
  班级______姓名______得分_____
  (&& ) 1.& - Where is the morning paper?- I ________ for you at once.
  A. get&&&& B. am getting&& C. to get&&&&&&&& D. will get
  (&& ) 2.& ________ a concert next Saturday?
  A. There will be&&& B. Will there be&&& C. There can be&& D. There are
  (&& ) 3. If they come, we ________ a meeting.
  A. have&&&& B. will have&&& C. had&&&& D. would have
  (&& ) 4. If it ________ tomorrow, we'll go roller-skating.
  A. isn't rain&&&&&&& B. won't rain&&&& C. doesn't rain&&&& D. doesn't fine
  (&& ) 5. Tomorrow he ________ a kite in the open air first, and then ______ boating in the park.
  A. will go&&&& B. goes&&& C. will goes&&&&& D. will go
  (&& ) 6. There ________ a birthday party this Sunday.
  A. shall be&&&&& B. will be&& C. shall going to be&&& D. will going to be
  (&& ) 7. They ________ an English evening next Sunday.
  A. are having&&&& B. are going to have&&& C. will having&&& D. is going to have
  (&& ) 8. Sorry, I can't open the door, for I&  && the key to it.
  A. lost&&&&&&&&&&& B. lose&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. had lost&&&&&&&&&&& D. have lost
  (&& ) 9. - It's good to see you again, Agnes.
  - This has been our first chance to visit since&&&&&& from Iran.
  A. you return&&&&&&&& B. you returned&&& C. you have returned&&&&& D. returning
  (&& ) 10. - Did you expect Frank to come to the party?- No, but I had hoped&&&&&& .
  A. him coming&&&&&&& B. him to come&& C. that he comes&&&&&&& D. that he would come
  (&&& ) 11. - Bob must be very wealthy.- Yes, he&&&&&& more in one day than I do in a week.
  A. has been earned&&&& B. had earned&&& C. earns&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. has earned
  (&&& )12. - Come on in, Peter, I want show you something. - Oh, how nice of you! I&&&&&& you&&&&&& to bring me a gift.
  A. didn't think, were going&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hadn't thought, were going
  C. never think, are going&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. never thought, were going
  (&&& ) 13.I first met Lisa three years ago. She ___ at a radio shop at the time.
  A. has worked&&&&& B. was working&& C. had been working D. had worked
  (&& ) 14. The reporter said that the UFO ___ east to west when he saw it.
  A. was traveling&&&&&&&& B. traveled&& C. had been traveling&&& D. was to travel
  (&&& ) 15. & What ' s the matter, Ali? You look sad. &
  & Oh, nothing much. As a matter of fact, I ___ of my friends back home. &
  A. just thought&&&&&& B. have just been thinking& C. was just thinking& D. have just thought
  (&& ) 16. When Li Ming hurried home, he found that his mother ____already ____to hospital.
  A been sent&& B sent&& C sent& D been sent
  (&&& )17. She _____her keys in the office so she had to wait until her husband ____home.
  A comes& B would come& C came& D had come
  (&& )18. Zhao Lan ______already& ______in this school for two years.
  A. studying&&&&&&& B. study&& C. studied&&&&&&&&& D. studying
  (&&& )19. We ______ Xiao& Li& since& she& was& a& little& girl.
  A. know&&&&& B.& had& known&&&&& C. have& known&&&&& D.& knew
  (&&& ) 20. Harry Potter is a very nice film .I_______ it twice.
  A. will& see&&&& B.& have& seen&&&&&&& C.& saw&&&&&&&&&&& D. see
  (&&& )21.-These& farmers& have& been& to& the& United& States.-Really ? When _____& there ?
  A. will they go&&&&&&& B.& did they& go& C.& do they& go&&&&&&& D.& have they& gone
  (&&& ) 22. The house belongs to my aunt but she _____ here any& more .
  A. hasn't lived&&&&& B. didn't live&&&& C. hadn't lived&&&&&& D. doesn't live
  (&&& ) 23. Your job _______ open for your return .& ---Thanks .
  A. will be kept&&&&&& B. will keep&&&&&& C. had kept&&&&&&&& D. had been kept
  (&& ) 24.The young girl sitting next to me on the plane was very nervous . She ______ before .
  A. hasn't flown&&& B. didn't fly&&& C. hadn't flown&&& D. wasn't flying
  (&&& ) 25.---Mr Gorden asked me to remind you of the meeting this afternoon . Don't you forget it !
  ---OK. I ______ .
  A. won't&&& B. don't&&&& C. will&&&& D. do
  高一英语时态练习
  参考答案:
  1-5 DBBCA 6-10 BBABD 11-15 CDBAC 16-20 DCCCB 21-25 BDAAA
0元限时抢报 1对1面授诊断名额
填写信息,抢报限量诊断名额,领取海量复习资料!
打包下载资料
----------------
----------------
在您准确提交信息后,我们将于三个工作日内与您联系,并发送资料至您邮箱
意见反馈电话:  邮箱:
教学理念:学习是一种享受
教学理念:用爱与智慧去教育
教学理念:努力决定学习成果
上海初中各科交流群: | 上海小学学科交流群:
点击预约 免费测评
申请免费测评★高一英语必修一:高一英语必修一答案-高一英语必修一试题-高一英语必修一试卷
高一必修一相关推荐:
高一英语相关推荐:
高一英语必修一网站免费提供高一英语必修一:高一英语必修一答案,高一英语必修一试题,高一英语必修一试卷等最新信息,欢迎访问栏目获取更多高一英语必修一信息。高一英语必修一更新时间:当前位置: & &
热门精品课程
【导读】101教育网为您整理2017学年下学期高一年级阶段性联考语文试卷,其中包含答案:现代文阅读、古代诗文阅读、语言文字运用、写作,更多关于高一语文试卷的相关内容,请您及时关注101教育网高一频道。
14:17 标签:
语文成绩好并不等于语文水平高。精品小编准备了高一语文上册同步训练试题及答案:飞向太空的航程,具体请看以下内容。1.给下列加点的字注音。翌年(  ) 苛刻(  ) 酝酿(......
10:15 标签:
  物 理  考试时间共90分钟,满分100分  试卷分为第Ⅰ卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)  注意事项:  1.答题前,考生务必在答题卡上将自己的姓名、班级、准考证号用0.5毫米黑色签字笔填写清楚,考生考试条码由监考老师粘贴在答题卡上的...
11:25 标签:
高中高一生物暑假作业试题精炼暑假里是学生提升自己成绩的关键时间,学生们可以在这个时间里进行充电,下面是高一生物暑假作业试题精炼,以供大家参考练习。1.一个完整的生态系统......
10:28 标签:
高中物理课本共三册,其中第一,二册为必修,第三册为必修加选修。101教育网为大家推荐了物理高一级力的合成期末检测试题,请大家仔细阅读,希望你喜欢。1、关于两个大小不变的共点力F......
17:07 标签:
化学是重要的基础科学之一,精品小编准备了化学高一甲烷专题练习试题,希望你喜欢。1.下面列举了一些化合物的组成或性质,以此能够说明该化合物肯定属于有机物的是()。A.仅......
17:03 标签:
语文是人们相互交流思想等的工具。精品小编准备了高一必修一语文第三单元随堂测试题,希望你喜欢。一、本大题4小题,每小题3分,共12分。1.下列词语中加点的字,每对读音都不......
17:02 标签:
数学家也好,物理学家也好,化学家也好。无论哪个人在科学领域中有建树,都必须靠语文做底蕴。以下是101教育网为大家整理的2016高一语文上册包身工同步试题及答案,供练习!1.夏衍......
17:01 标签:
根据以英语作为母语的人数计算,英语可能是世界上第三大语言,但它是世界上最广泛的第二语言。精品小编准备了高一英语下册单元同步测试题及答案,希望你喜欢。、一、单项填空(共15......
16:58 标签:
人教版必修一第1课《沁园春长沙》同步测试课内精练1、阅读《沁园春长沙》上片,回答后面问题。独立寒秋,湘江北去,橘子洲头。看万山红遍,层林尽染;漫江碧透,百舸争流。......
17:04 标签:
10秒填写获取免费暑期高分规划
三年级 四年级 五年级 六年级 七年级 八年级 九年级 高一 高二 高三
*图形验证码
101教育订阅号 随时获取学习资讯
101家长营服务号 领取提分福利

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语必修一 的文章

随机推荐