请帮忙翻译英语,谢谢!(谢绝英语翻译软件哪个好)

征哪位英语大侠帮翻译自荐信,谢绝在线翻译哦~~O(∩_∩)O谢谢~我只有20分 我翻译一下自荐信,不要在线翻 征哪位英语大侠帮翻译自荐信,谢绝在线翻译哦~~O(∩_∩)O谢谢~我只有20分 我翻译一下自荐信,不要在线翻 征哪位英语大侠帮翻译自荐信,谢绝在线翻译哦~~O(∩_∩)O谢谢~我只有20分 我自信我的能力符合贵单位的要求,金融、不怕苦畏难的个性,我从景德镇陶瓷学院国际经济与贸易专业毕业。 2010年6月、拼搏,我认为自己具备一个学习国贸专业的毕业生所具有的工作条件,正准备为贵公司辉煌的将来而贡献,给予我一个接触贵公司的机会。自律自信! 殷切盼望您的佳音,坚持不断学习不断思考使我具有灵活创新的思维。 在大学期间,我将十分感激,请贵公司来电查询,我对自己所学专业投入了极大的精力和热情,以优异的成绩完成了本专业所学课程: 您好,奋发进取,营销,本人欲申请符合国际经济与贸易专业或相关经管类工作,精心组织,更进一步。因此! 此致 敬礼,本人始终积极向上。在工作上我能做到勤勤恳恳,认真负责!如蒙不弃,允许我与您面谈,力求做到最好,又加强了国贸专业有关业务课程的实习,屡创佳绩,诚信守时,我还自我加强了自己的商务英语水平,祝您的事业百尺竿头,与人为善的生活作风使我拥有良好的人际关系和坚忍,在各方面都取得了长足的发展。相信您的信任和我的能力将为未来带来共同的机遇和成功,谢谢。在大学期间.我坚信能够很好的完成上级下达的各项工作,并利用业余时间对法律。 感谢您在百忙之中给予我的关注。愿贵公司事业蒸蒸日上,会计等专业进行了一定的自学,同时也有能力从事其他经管类相关工作。我的将来,如您能赐予机会.我校的国贸专业在主修过大量的经济学基础课程之后!非常感谢您在百忙之中抽空审阅我的求职信,全面提高了自己的综合素质,给予我毛遂自荐的机会尊敬的领导 相信您的信任和我的能力将为未来带来共同的机遇和成功, I would be very grateful, I volunteered to give the opportunity! Hello. 在工作上我能做到勤勤恳恳,在各方面都取得了长足的发展. 2010年6月。 In college,奋发进取, allow me to interview with you.我坚信能够很好的完成上级下达的各项工作,精心组织。 I can be diligent in their work, I wish to apply in accordance with international economics and trade, marketing,我还自我加强了自己的商务英语水平, accounting and other professional to conduct a certain amount of self-learning,允许我与您面谈! 非常感谢您在百忙之中抽空审阅我的求职信, a serious and responsible, not afraid of hardship due to difficulties of personality,以优异的成绩完成了本专业所学课程, and the use of spare time on the legal,屡创佳绩, but also to strengthen of the International Trade Professional of the business internship program。 Thank you for your busy schedule to give me attentionDear leaders, is preparing for the glorious future of your company to contribute,与人为善的生活作风使我拥有良好的人际关系和坚忍, and improve their overall quality,如您能赐予机会, with honors completed the Course in this profession,更进一步,我对自己所学专业投入了极大的精力和热情,祝您的事业百尺竿头! Sincerely hope that your good news, I learned his profession has invested considerable energy and enthusiasm. 因此, I have always been positive,金融! Would like your company', as you can given the opportunity, I wish your business every success in the further, thank you, contact your company to give me a chance! My future!参考资料,全面提高了自己的综合素质,给予我毛遂自荐的机会。 Therefore, good style of life with people so I have good interpersonal skills and perseverance。 If Mongos business was flourishing a...... I have great confidence in myself to be your qualified candidate,不过我觉的既然你是打学生. 给你翻译了第一段, giving me an opportunity to recommend myself,自荐信自己不会翻译岂不太惨了Thanks a lot for taking time out of your busy work to read my applicant letter,又是国际贸易专业. I want to apply for the job relevant with the major of international economy and trade or the economic management Dear leaders: Hello! Thank you for your busy schedule for taking the time to review my cover letter, I volunteered to give the opportunity, I wish to apply in accordance with international economics and trade, professional or administered categories of work-related, I am confident of my ability to meet the requirements of your organization. In college, I have always been positive, and exert ourselves in every respect, has made considerable growth, and improve their overall quality. I can be diligent in their work, a serious and responsible, meticulous organization, and strive to do our best. Self-confidence, integrity punctuality, good style of life with people so I have good interpersonal skills and perseverance, not afraid of hardship due to difficulties of personality, adhere to continuous learning is continually thinking about gives me a flexible and innovative thinking. I firmly believe can be very good by higher authorities work. In June 2010, I learned from Jingdezhen Ceramic Institute of International Economics and Trade graduate. In college, I learned his profession has invested considerable energy and enthusiasm, with honors completed the Course in this profession. My school had a large number of international trade professionals in the majors after the basic course of economics, but also to strengthen of the International Trade Professional of the business internship program, I have also self-reinforcing their business English proficiency, and the ......尊敬的领导:     喂!感谢您抽出宝贵的时间来审查我的求职信你忙,我自告奋勇给机会,我想申请与国际经济与贸易,专业或管理类的工作按照有关的,我相信我的能力以满足您的组织的要求。    在大学,我一直是积极的,努力在每一个尊重自己,取得了相当大的增长,提高整体素质。我可以在他们的勤奋工作,认真负责,精心组织,努力做到最好。自信,诚信守时,与人良好的生活作风,所以我有良好的人际关系技巧和毅力,不因困难,害怕困难的人格,坚持不断学习,不断思考,是给了我一个灵活和创新的思维。我坚信,可以非常上级工作的好。     在2010年6月,我从景德镇陶瓷学院的国际经济与贸易毕业。在大学,我学到了他的职业投资以优异的成绩相当大的精力和热情,完成了本行业的课程。我的学校有后,经济学的基本过程是在大满贯赛国际贸易大批专业人才,而且还要加强国际贸易专业的业务实习,我也有自我强化的商务英语能力,以及使用闲暇时间的法律,市场营销,财务,会计及其他专业进行一定的自我学习。因此,我认为我有一个学习中心毕业生具备的工作条件,而且也有能力从事其他相关管理工作由阶级。我的未来,是准备贵公司的美好未来作出贡献,努力工作!如果蒙古没有放弃,请致电您的公司信息,请贵公司给我一个机会。  感谢您在百忙之中给我注意你,你可以有机会,请允许我采访你,我将非常感激。我相信您的信任和我的能力把今后的机会和成功的合作。希望贵公司的事业蒸蒸日上,屡创佳绩,我想您的企业都在进一步的成功!真诚希望你的好消息,谢谢! 此致敬礼! 这是我好不容易打上去的,希望它对你有用哦!Dear leaders:Hello! Thank you for your busy schedule for taking the time to review my cover letter, I volunteered to give the opportunity, I wish to apply in accordance with international economics and trade, professional or administered categories of work-related, I am confident of my ability to meet the requirements of your organization.In college, I have always been positive, and exert ourselves in every respect, has made considerable growth, and improve their overall quality. I can be diligent in their work, a serious and responsible, meticulous organization, and strive to do our best. Self-confidence, integrity punctuality, good style of life with people so I have good interpersonal skills and perseverance, not afraid of hardship due to difficulties of personality, adhere to continuous learning is continually thinking about gives me a flexible and innovative thinking. I firmly believe can be very good by higher authorities work.In June 2010, I learned from Jingdezhen Ceramic Institute of International Economics and Trade graduate. In college, I learned his profession has invested considerable energy and enthusiasm, with honors completed the Course in this profession. My school had a large number of international trade professionals in the majors after the basic course of economics, but also to strengthen of the International Trade Professional of the business internship program, I have also self-reinforcing their business English proficiency, and...... Dear leaders: 您好! Hello! 非常感谢您在百忙之中抽空审阅我的求职信,给予我毛遂... 楼主您好!您的信翻译如下: Respect leadership Hello: Thank you ... Recommendation Dear teacher (X) female teacher: He... 感谢您在百忙中浏览我这份自荐信,给一个即将毕业的大学生一个机会,在次我... 谁... 哪位高手帮我把这篇自荐信翻译成英语,万分感谢 悬赏分:10 - 离问题结束还有 14 天 21 小时... Recommend letter Honorific Yang Zong: How do you d... Although I have no formal campus, but I have taken... 找人帮翻译求职自荐书 翻译成英语Seek job to recommend a bookThe § ... 你可能感兴趣的主题扫二维码下载作业帮 2亿+学生的选择 下载作业帮安装包 扫二维码下载作业帮 2亿+学生的选择 请帮忙翻译一下这两个句子,谢谢!(谢绝翻译器翻译!)1.Grown-up wild animals hide their babies for a short time while they are looking for food.(翻译成中文)2.翻译成英文(请务必准确):1.您可以推荐一些适合我们学生阅读的英语书籍吗?您在菲律宾有没有一些有趣的事情呢?能与我分享吗?您对我的英语学习有什么建议?请您评价一下我的英语说得如何? 九度少年m98b 扫二维码下载作业帮 2亿+学生的选择 1.Grown-up wild animals hide their babies for a short time while they are looking for food.(翻译成中文)成年的野生动物在觅食时会将它们的孩子们藏起一段时间。2.翻译成英文(请务必准确):您可以推荐一些适合我们学生阅读的英语书籍吗?Could you please re... 1. 成年野生动物在寻找食物时,会把他们的幼崽短暂地藏匿起来。 2. Can you recommend some English books suitable for our students to read?Do you have any interesting incident in the Philippines? Can you share it with ... 当成年的野生动物外出觅食时,他们将自己的孩子藏起来一小段时间 1.成熟的野生动物在寻找食物时会把他们的孩子藏起来一段时间。2.Can you recommend some suitable English books for our students to read?Do you have some interesting things in the Philippines? Can you share with me?

我要回帖

更多关于 好用的英语翻译软件 的文章

随机推荐