Answer the following arequestion.

This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our .
could any answer the following question for me??
&&An infant is brought in with chronic diarrhea, which her mother says occurs
&&whenever the baby drinks milk.&&The doctor diagnoses lactose intolerance.&&she
&&explains to the parents the their baby is unable to digest milk sugar, and
&&suggests adding lactase to the baby's milk.&&How would lactase prevent diarrhes?
Discussion is closed
Page 1 of 1
_
Dear J
lactase is the enzyme that digests the sugar lactose into the simpler forms of sugar , glucose and galactose. Lactose intolerance is due to a primary and more commonly , a secondary deficiency in the enzyme lactase that is found in the mucous membrane lining of the intestine.
When lactose doesn't get broken down by the enzyme lactase , the normal bacteria we have in the intestine get to digest lactose producing significant amounts of gases that cause blouting , discomfort , occasionally diarrhea and vomiting.
As an alternative to adding lactase ,Talk to your physician about the benefits and drawbacks of using lactose free formula, too .
Thank you for your question
Disclaimer : this information is intended for educational purposes only. Your physician is ultimately responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of your health concerns.
K lactose intolerance*( nutrition )
Discussion is closed
Discussion is closed
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
MedHelp International.
All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of .扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Answer the following questions according to Text
血刃星辰v36
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
回答下列问题,根据文字
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Answer the following question in scale 啥意思Answer the following question in scale (1-7,1-low and 7 high)Quality of the abstract:4Relevance to the conference:5Introduction and motivation:4Presentation of the "state of the art":3Description,originality of the own contribution:4Presentation of the results:4Conclusions and future work:4Readability,quality of the English:3Quality of the figures:5Quality of format:4Overall Paper Recommendation (1-7,1 strong reject,7 strong accept) accepted as regular paper:4
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
是给你论文的打分 分数从1到7 1表示低分7表示高分就是很好摘要打分4会议相关度打分5说明和动机4语言水平3贡献4分演示结果4结论4分英语水平3图片 5分格式5分一人反对七人同意 整体打分 4分 我的论文也刚刚被录用,恭喜了!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Quality of the abstract: 4
观念的品质Relevance to the conference
相关的讨论Introduction and motivation:
简介和动机Presentation of the "state of the art
美术状况的演讲 讲解Description, originality of ...
回答下列问题的规模
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:Please answer the following question(s).是什么意思?
Please answer the following question(s).
问题补充:
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!Answer the questions(根据短文内容回答下列问题) The Moments (朋友圈)section of WeChat has become a popular part of the? social networking platform(平台). We can share everything about your life on it with your friends.Some students had a discussion on whether to allow our parents to see our moments. YesNoStella, 16: I think it's meaningful to let parents see our Moments.Some say that without parents' involvement(参与),they feel free when sharing things online.However,as teenagers,sometimes we do need our parent's guidance,especially in terms of social experiences.What's more,shutting them off my make the generation gap (代沟)bigger and bigger,while inviting them in can help us to communicate and feel closer to each other. Denny,16: Most of my friends keep your parents out of their Moments.They argue that if their parents get involved,they will feel upset.However I feel happy when my parents comment (评论)on my posts in my Moments.It shows their love and care for me.It also makes them happy and stops them from worrying about me.We'll leave them when we grow up.Why not cherish(珍惜) every opportunity to interact(互动) with them?Robin,16: I don't allow my parents to see my Moments.Everyone needs some privacy and we all have our own secrets and lifestyles.If my parents could see my posts there,they may push me around with your ideas,nagging(唠叨) at me to do as they wished,which would be unacceptable to me even though it would show their love and care.After all,appropriate distance unites the family better. Laura,16: I believe blocking (屏蔽)our parents in Moments is not a bad idea,as the generation gap can be a great problem.Online social media(媒体) is mainly a way of communicating with friends of our own age.We can have more freedom to develop our thoughts and interests. Besides,we don't have to worry about our parents' presence.To enable them to read our daily posts would create a lot of misunderstandings.What can you share with your friends on the Moments section of WeChat? . Why does Stella think it's meaningful to let parents see our Moments? Because she thinks. How do most of Denny's friends deal with their Moments,block their parents or let them see? . Robin doesn't allow his parents to see his Moments,does he? ,he. What's the advantages of blocking our parents in Moments according to Laura's opinion? . Do you think your parents should be allowed to see your Moments?Why or why not? .2016届上海市嘉定区九年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(带解析) 答案

我要回帖

更多关于 the following day 的文章

随机推荐