ihii一兔兔

ihiji | crunchbase
ContributeHeadquarters:Description:ihiji manufactures cloud-based remote system monitoring tools and servicing solutions for residential electronics systems.Founders:, , Categories:, , Website:Social: Founded:2009Aliases:ihiji, Inc.Contact: | (512) 538-0520Employees:1 - 10 | ihiji, a company focused on disruptive technologies, has created invision, a cloud based Network Management as a Service (NMaaS) platform for remote monitoring and maintenance of IP-enabled devices. ihiji has received numerous industry awards and repeated recognition for its innovative technology. Originally designed to efficiently maintain and service home networking and automation products, invision has evolved into a scalable and flexible web-based platform allowing for remote network monitoring, support, and documentation. ihiji creates a cohesive partnership with integrators and leading manufacturers to offer inspired solutions to complicated problems that increase both end-user satisfaction and system integrator profitability.
Amount / RoundValuationLead InvestorInvestors$1.8M / ——undisclosed amount / ——$288k / ——-----FinSMEs - Built In Austin - Silicon Hills News - SEC - B2CDA-LR37J-YK78Y-A3S53-VWN7Ufree full-length movie!
My Shopping Cart
You have no itemsin your shopping cart
Find great deals in and
Is Not Available In Your Country.Access denied | hentaidream.me used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (hentaidream.me) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (37db61ad74136e38-ua98).

我要回帖

更多关于 全民兔兔最骚最一期 的文章

随机推荐