有are youdo you like readingg或are you knowing?are you 加形容词的句型吗

反思一:How Tall Are YouBook8 Unit one How tall are you?第二课时的课堂教学,本课的教学重点是How tall are you? I’m 164 cm tall. You’re shorter than me. You’re 4 cm taller than me.要求学生能听说读写本课的四会句型,并能在实际情景中运用。学生在第一节课学过五个形容词比较级形式,初步理解了英语中的比较句型用法。本节课在此基础上主要练习比较高矮及精确比较、询问以及回答身高的表达等知识,因此学生不会感到很难。下面结合本课的教学思路做一个全面反思。一教学环节孔子曰:温故而知新。所以我的第一环节是复习上节课学过的单词,句型,并对句型做大量的练习巩固,在练习中实现师生,生生角色转化。然后过渡到Let’s chant 进行情绪热身,为学生营造浓厚的英语氛围。老师通过谈话导入Let’s try.本部分我没有简单的让学生听一听,选出答案,而是将听力设计成填空短文,既提高了学生的听力能力又巩固了单词与句型。集体朗读锻炼了学生的口语表达能力。本课时重难点句子多,逐一呈现、练习,可分散难点。我充分利用课件的优势教学,使语言层层递进,使魇匠氏郑从镅越峁固逑祷纾I’m 160 cm tall.You are 164 cm tall.You are taller than me.You are___taller than me.I’m 4cm shorter than you.由身高我又让学生联系拓展到年龄,经过反复,滚动式的练习,最后水到渠成,学生很容易的出并掌握了本课的重点句型A + be + 差数+形容词的比较级+than+ B.六年级的学生有了一定的语言综合运用能力,所以我在对话文本呈现前围绕内容设置悬念或问题,以内容铺垫,搭桥引入,趣味导入,给学生更多的发展空间。同时注意录音的呈现与模仿,使学生的发音带有“洋味”。最后的巩固练习与总结使英语课堂“有形有效”实现了高效课堂。二.教学方法与手段在整个教学过程中我采用“教、扶、放”的方法,(教:整体呈现学习;扶:句子留空,加大难度,让学生操练运用;放:句子全部空出,学生熟练运用。同时不断滚动复现,形成段落或语篇。)使学生在小学阶段养成良好的学习习惯,形成有效的学习策略,提高语言表达与运用能力,综合素质得到全面发展。本节课的教学手段主要有歌谣,课件,卡片,情景创设,充分调动了学生的积极性与主动性。当然,这节课也有不足之处,我认为有以下几点:1.注重学生的参与面,在时间的合理安排中,多关注学困生,尽可能地为他们创造语言的机会。2.操练重点句型时,注意加头加尾篇让学生说出。3.各个环节的时间安排再合理些。4.充分发挥学生的主体地位,进行角色与人称的多重练习巩固。5.当堂练习题做到内容精挑细选,题型别具匠心。6.评价工具做到有效利用。使其真正成为学生学习的“燃料” “催化剂”。总之,反思使人进步,我们应该在自己的教学中不断反思,提高教育教学水平。反思二:本节课教学内容是小学英语六年级第一单元的第四课时,要求学生能够听、说、 读、写形容词比较级:heavier, longer, thinner, bigger和smaller.运用以上形容词比较级描述人物和动物的特征差异,如:His tail is longer./…His head is smaller./… 。My …is/ are … than yours.通过听说读演等一系列教学活动,使学生获得最基本的英语听说能力,并在教学中充分激发学生强烈的学习愿望。这节课达到了预期的教学目的。文章出自,转载请保留此链接!一、在旧知的基础上,教学新知本节课主要教学一些形容词比较级,而这些单词大多是在以前所学单词后加er构成。教学前,先复习这些旧单词,然后利用旧单词教学新单词,如:longer,教学时把它与long比较,让学生明白longer由long后加er构成。又如: heavier,把“heavy” y变i后加er构成。thinner, bigger双写最后一个字母加er构成。采用这种方法让学生识记,学生就很容易记住,大大减轻了学生负担。二、创设与学生生活较贴近的情景,调动学生的学习积极性利用学生平时爱玩的气球和橡皮筋做教具,随着学生的喊声:“Bigger! Bigger! Bigger!”气球在不断地吹大;随着学生的喊声:“Smaller! Smaller! Smaller!”气球反而在不断地变小;同样随着学生的喊声:“Longer! Longer! Longer! ” 皮筋在不断地拉长,反之,随着学生的喊声:“Shorter! Shorter! Shorter!”皮筋在慢慢地变短。创设了与学生生活较贴近的情景,使语言内容直观,激发学生的学习热情和学习动机,培养学生学习的兴趣,让学生在轻松愉快的氛围中学到知识。三、采用多种形式操练,巩固所学新词通过游戏、拼读竞赛和说唱自编歌谣,使学生在轻松愉快的氛围中学习英语,训练学生的快速反应能力,加深学生对所学新单词的印象,用以巩固所学新知。同时让学生借助自己的身体部位,以及随地可取的物品,两人一组对本课所学的生词加以巩固和应用,培养他们的知识运用能力和语言思维能力。总之,采用多种形式操练,巩固所学知识。三、存在不足:教学中有得也有失,在本节教学#from 本文来自 end#中学生对“My …is/ are … than yours.”句式掌握较差。“My…”学生说成“I…”,单数用is,复数用are,学生不能正确运用。“yours”与 “your”区分不清。反思三:本节课是一节复习课,这一单元主要是要使学生学会用形容词的比较级来谈论自己,朋友,与他人的身高,体重,年龄,体型,物体的长度,为了避免单调枯燥的复习课堂,提高学生学习复习的效果,只有将语言源于生活,语言才能绽放魅力,才能提高学生学习的兴趣,"任务型"语言教学是连接语言与生活实际的桥梁.课堂一开始,热身部分,我通过分类复习五年级上第一单元所学的句型: Who’s your math teacher? Miss/Mr…What’s she /he like? He/She is ….引出tall, short, strong, young, old五个形容词为本单元词汇学习做下铺垫,从而引出比较级。这一单元的重点词汇,分成以下几类:身高,体重,年龄,体型,物体的长度,接下来是要转入对话复习部分,先让同学读读对话,能使学生感知如何去询问对方的年龄,身高,体重,,接下来我布置了学生感兴趣又乐于完成的任务,调查性任务就是其中的一种,生活中的方方面面都可以成为学生调查的对象,学生也乐于接受,于是我设计了以下调查表格:NameAge(年龄)Height(身高)weight(体重)主张了小组合作学习,让学生四人一组根据学生的实际情况从年龄,身高,体重这三方面来编对话,复习基本句型:How tall are you? You’re shorter than me. How old are you? How heavy are you?等等.以上通过单词复习,设置调查性任务,复习巩固了本部分重点词汇引入了接下来要复习的阅读部分的新语言,针对阅读部分提出了一些问题,让学生带着问题阅读对话,学生回答问题,.根据学生的回答解惑答疑,检测学生的理解情况.为了巩固单词和句子的复习,安排了听力理解部分的题目,最后我布置给学生的课后任务.也就是课后作业,:让学生测量自己的房间.床.以及书桌等物品的大小尺寸(长度.宽度)并让学生用英文纪录,My room is ___meters long and ___meters wide通过运用以上的“任务型”教学模式进行教学,学生在明确的任务目标的驱动下,主动参与课堂实践,真正实现了以学生为中心,以活动为中心,以任务为中心。学生的主体性得到了充分的发挥,学生有了“做”的机会,有了自主学习的空间,有利于培养学生自主学习的能力,从而使学生形成有效的学习策略,一项任务的与否在于它的设计与否。反思四:英语学科的最终目的不仅是让学生学习语言知识,更重要的是通过英语学习掌握外语学习的方法,并具有良好的学习心态,为今后更漫长的终身学习奠定基础。特别是六年级的学生,面临的是毕业升中,为的是打好铺垫,能顺利过渡到初一。整个单元以来,我认为这节课是比较成功的,达到了我预期的目的。学生在整节课中始终能保持良好的心态,积极参与教学的每个环节。在游戏中学生表现得非常活跃,抢答中学生表现得尽情投入。在新授课中学生表现得积极主动,受到的效果是可喜的。课后学生对生词的发音及句型的运用都记得准而牢,同时学生还能灵活运用本节课所学句型进行交际。这堂英语课是积极、成功的,它留给我两点重要的提示:英语课务必求活。课堂上我们必须抓住点滴时间,在尽量少的时间内做尽量多的事情,而要做到这一点,我们应该善于运用多种灵活、有趣的教学方法,营造轻松、愉快的课堂气氛,形成紧凑、有序的教学结构。抓住不可多得的教学契机最大限度地激发学生的学习兴趣,调动学生的学习热情,发挥学生的主体地位,引导学生自觉地、主动地、有创造性的学习。如:在本节课最后一个活动中,我设计了,让学生做一个调查,让他们自己记录一下,全班同学的身高、年龄与体重,并且能跟自己的好朋友进行比较,以表格的形式记录下来,最后在班上贴出我做的统计表,并让小组长分别填写各个小组的调查情况。学生对此兴趣勃然,能用英语进行交际,就连平时不敢开口说英语的小王也能够主动参与,真是非常难得。英语课务必实。课堂上的“活”最终还是要体现为效果上的“实”,所以,我们要充分利用宝贵的40分钟,科学地选择适合自己学生的教学方法。精心设计教学的每一个环节,切不可搞形式主义。不要为追求表面上热热闹闹的课堂气氛而忽视扎扎实实的课堂训练,我们更要简化教学环节,优化课堂结构,提高教学效率。如:在课一开始时,我带着学生唱了一首歌,在教单词时,我跟学生玩的两个游戏,但是,学生对单词还是掌握得不好,通过10分钟的游戏学习,学生还不能很好地拼读单词,其实也是,六年级的学生应该不能光是看表面的玩玩就可以了,他们更喜欢的是动脑和亲身体验的一些有意义的活动,所以在最后一个活动中,我给了学生更多的时间进行调查,让学生发挥自己最大的优势,把本节课的知识学得更牢。另外,本节课也存在了一些问题:如:教新单词时没有必要花10分钟在游戏上,可以有游戏,但要适合学生年龄特点的,我设计的“吊死鬼”游戏似乎有点过于简单,所以效果不是很好。又如:在呈现新句型时,可以不那么复杂,直接用TPR把一系列的内容边说边做,在约5分钟就可以让学生了解这些短语的意思了。还有的就是:在最后一个调查活动中,如果我能时刻提醒学生学习的目的,让这个目标成为各种活动的线索,整个课堂就会显得更紧凑了。教学反思:看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关教学反思:网友评论本类热门48小时热门Are YOU clever enough to get into Oxford? | Daily Mail Online
Are YOU clever enough to get into Oxford? Prestigious university releases the questions they use to grill applicants (and they're just as hard as you'd think)
Oxford University released the questions prospective students face The questions encourage different ways of thinking from candidatesQuestions range from why do animals have stripes to proving the BibleBy
20:53 BST, 12 October 2015
00:15 BST, 13 October 2015
They are designed to stump Britain's brightest teenagers to see if they are worthy of a place at Oxford University.But now anyone can put their knowledge to the test to find out if they can make the grade and answer the questions that would-be scholars have to ponder during their entrance interview.The institution has released its annual sample of questions as part of a continuing bid to demystify its admissions process.Scroll down for video
Oxford University, pictured Pembroke College part of the university, has released a list of questions prospective candidates will face at interviewOxford's director of admissions Samina Khan stated that the interviews are mainly an 'academic conversation' relating to the course the student has applied for.Published just days before the deadline for applications for the next academic year, put your brain power to the test with FEMAIL's pick of past admissions questions.
RELATED ARTICLES
Share this article
1. English literature candidates: JK Rowling has just published a book for adults after the hugely successful Harry Potter series. In what ways do you think that writing for children is different to writing for adults?Lucinda Rumsey, Mansfield College, said: 'Candidates who have grown up on Harry Potter might have read Rowling's new book and have thought both about Rowling's change of audience and their own change as readers from child to adult. 'But even without knowing Rowling's work at all candidates could say something about themselves as readers, and how as readers they approach different kinds of books, and how writers develop a body of work and write for different audiences.
J.K. Rowling changed how children's books are viewed and is the subject of one question'Mainly I always want to know that whatever they are reading, candidates are reading thoughtfully and self-consciously, and are able to think as literary critics about all the books they read. 'I worry that not all candidates might have the same access to a wide range of literature, and I am careful to judge them on what they know, not on what they don't know. 'If I asked that question about Shakespeare some candidates might have a view of his literary output, but many wouldn't. 'If I start with Harry Potter, everyone at least has a starting point of recognition. 'And I think Rowling deserves a mention as I am sure that there are many people applying to study English at university this year who became avid readers because of her books.'2. History candidates: Which person (or sort of person) in the past would you most like to interview, and why?Stephen Tuck, Pembroke College, said: 'Candidates know that this is not a right/wrong type question.
Prospective students are asked who they would want to meet from the past, like Queen Elizabeth I but it's also why they want to meet them which matters'The question is not so much about which person the candidate wants to meet, but what sort of issues the candidate wants to find out about (which can be quite revealing) and then working out the best way to do so.'"Meeting" Elizabeth I or Winston Churchill might be exciting, but if the candidate wants to find out about, say, their leadership style, they might be better off asking questions of a courtier or member of the war cabinet. 'Or if they wanted to find out what we don't know about any given period, they might want to interview people who didn't leave any written records. 'Sometimes we might encourage the candidate to think through whether the person they selected would be willing or able to reveal the information they sought (and we allow plenty of time for the candidate to change the issue they want to find out about, and reconsider their choice of person).3. English literature candidates: Why do you think an English student might be interested in the fact that Coronation Street has been running for 50 years?Lynn Robson, Regent's Park College, said: 'First and foremost this brings popular culture into the mix and also shows that techniques of literary analysis can be applied to other media. 'It could also open up discussion about things such as techni mixing humorous and serious storylines/ how a writer might keep viewer c the use of serialisation, and how writers/texts might move from being perceived as "popular" (like Dickens) to be "canonical".
Students wanting to study english literature might be asked why it's interesting that Coronation Street has been running for 50 years, pictured Bet Gilroy who was an iconic character in the soap4. Computer science candidates: How do pirates divide their treasure?A group of seven pirates has 100 gold coins. They have to decide amongst themselves how to divide the treasure, but must abide by pirate rules:The most senior pirate proposes the division.All of the pirates (including the most senior) vote on the division. If half or more vote for the division, it stands. If less than half vote for it, they throw the most senior pirate overboard and start again.The pirates are perfectly logical, and entirely ruthless (only caring about maximising their own share of the gold).So, what division should the most senior pirate suggest to the other six?Brian Harrington, of Keble College, said: 'This is a standard logic problem and is a good example of the type of question that could be asked. 'I like to see how students can take directions, and if they can break problems into smaller subsets, and work through a complex concept applying a solution in an algorithmic way. 'If students have any questions, I want them to ask – not to sit in silence feeling stuck.'5. Geography candidates: If I were to visit the area where you live, what would I be interested in?Lorraine Wild, of St Hilda's College, said: 'The question gives candidates an opportunity to apply concepts from their A level geography course to their home area. 'They might discuss urban planning and regeneration, ethnic segregation and migration, or issues of environmental management. 'The question probes whether they are able to apply ‘geographical thinking' to the everyday landscapes around them. 'It reveals the extent to which they have a curiosity about the world around them. 'By asking specifically about their home area the question eliminates any advantage gained by those who are more widely travelled and have more experience of a variety of geographical contexts.'
Another brain teaser is if the punishment for parking on double yellow lines resulted in death would that be effective, pictured the smallest gap in double yellows in Brighton6. Law candidates: If the punishment for parking on double yellow lines were death, and therefore nobody did it, would that be a just and effective law?Liora Lazarus, of St Anne's College, said: 'Candidates are not meant to give a right or wrong answer to this question. 'They need to demonstrate that they have recognised the various issues that arise. 'The candidate who distinguishes between 'just' and 'effective' does best. 'The issues are different once that distinction is made. 'A just law might not be effective, or vice versa. The issues of how proportionate the punishment is to the crime refer to the justness of the law. 'The answer to its effectiveness is already in the question: "and therefore nobody did it."7. Medicine candidates: Why does your heart rate increase when you exercise?Robert Wilkins, Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics, said: 'The simple answer, which all students can provide, is because you need to deliver more oxygen and nutrients to muscles and remove metabolic products. 'But follow-up questions would probe whether the student appreciates that there must be a way for the body to know it needs to raise the heart rate, and possible ways for achieving this. 'Answers might include sensing lowered oxygen or raised carbon dioxide levels. 'In fact, gas levels might not change much, so students are further asked to propose other signals and ways in which those possibilities could be tested. 'This probes selection criteria such as problem-solving and critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, enthusiasm and curiosity, and the ability to listen.'
A woman exercising would be interested to hear why her heart rate increases during exercise8. Modern languages candidates: Should poetry be difficult to understand?Helen Swift, St Hilda's College, said: 'This question arose out of discussion of a few poems that a candidate said he had read, and we were talking through how these poems were conveying meaning (through things such as tone and the imagery they used). 'We wanted to push the candidate into more conceptual thinking to test his intellectual curiosity and how he would handle moving from familiar particulars (the poems he knew) to less familiar ways of approaching them. 'What's important for candidates to realise is that we don't expect a single correct answe it's a starting point for a new direction of discussion: what sorts of 'difficulties' might we have in mind? 'Are these specific to poetry or do they also feature in other types of writing? And so on.'What most interests us is that candidates are willing to venture down a new path, however uncertain this may feel: to have a go and show that they have the potential to develop their thinking further – and thus thrive on the sort of course we offer.
The university asks probing questions at interviews with prospective students to see how they think'Literature forms an important part of a Modern Languages degree at Oxford, but we know that most candidates won't have studied literature formally before in the language for which they're applying. 'What we want to know isn't that they've read a certain number of texts to prove their interest, but that they have the aptitude for studying texts: that they're able to think carefully and imaginatively about whatever they've had chance to read (poems, prose, drama) that's interested them, in any language.'9. Modern languages candidates: What is language?
Helen Swift, of St Hilda's College, said: 'Although I would never launch this question at a candidate on its own, it might grow out of a discussion. 'Students sometimes say they like studying Spanish, for example, because they "love the language". 'In order to get a student thinking critically and analytically, the question would get them to consider what constitutes the language they enjoy – is it defined by particular features or by function (what it does)? 'How does form relate to meaning? And so on.'
Students have to think about why animals have stripes but also the advantages of this in nature
10. Biology candidates: Why do many animals have stripes?Martin Speight, from St Anne's College, said: 'The main aim of the question is to get applicants to think about biological topics and put them in the context of successful adaptations to life on earth. 'So I might expect students to start by thinking of some striped animals, then move on to thinking about categories of striped animals – for example those that are dangerous (such as wasps, tigers, and snakes), those that have stripes for camouflage (such as zebras but also tigers), and those whose stripes are harmless mimics of dangerous ones. 'They might think of specific examples for detailed comparison: tigers and zebras for example both have stripes for camouflage and blending in with the background, one to hide from prey and the other to hide from predators.'Other things that would be worth considering include whether stripes may only occur in the young of a species.'Whether the colour of the stripes matters rather than just the contrasting stripe pattern, and why do stripe size, shape, width and pattern vary in different species. 'There are no right or wrong specific answers to the questions – I'm just interested in candidates' speculations about the advantages of having stripes.'
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISS

我要回帖

更多关于 what are you reading 的文章

随机推荐