Trust and Believe这and then是什么意思思?

提示信息!
对不起,该歌曲不存在,将返回歌词频道首页扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
帮帮忙,看看这段英语什么意思?I just want you to knowHow important you are to meKnowing that you care and understand meThat you trust and believe in meI just want you to knowHow wonderful it is to have you as a friendKnowing that you are always there for meThat you will always be my friendI just want you to knowThat I know how wonderful you areThat I do careAnd that I do love you
挚爱慢摇吧T10
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I just want you to know 我只想让你知道How important you are to me 你对我是多么重要Knowing that you care and understand me 我知道你关心,理解我That you trust and believe in me 所以你是真的相信我I just want you to know 我只想让你知道How wonderful it is to have you as a friend 把你当作朋友是一件多么美好的事Knowing that you are always there for me 我知道你永远都是我心灵的港湾That you will always be my friend 所以你永远都是我的朋友I just want you to know 我只想让你知道That I know how wonderful you are 我知道你是多么好That I do care 所以我很在乎你And that I do love you 所以我真的很爱你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Trust and Believe
| Keyshia & Daniel | Season 1
&div data-freeform-responsive=&true&&&iframe webkitallowfullscreen=&true& mozallowfullscreen=&true& allowfullscreen=&true& share=&BET& src=&/video/keyshia-and-daniel-family-first/season-1/highlights/episode-108-s2.share.responsive-true.html& width=&100%& height=&535& frameborder=&0&&&/iframe&&script type=&text/javascript& src=&/etc/designs/betcom/js/share.js&&&/script&&/div&
Keyshia & Daniel Highlights: Trust and Believe
On the set of her video, director Benny Boom tries convincing Keyshia to kiss the guy who plays her love interest.
&div data-freeform-responsive=&true&&&iframe webkitallowfullscreen=&true& mozallowfullscreen=&true& allowfullscreen=&true& share=&BET& src=&/video/keyshia-and-daniel-family-first/season-1/highlights/episode-108-s2.share.responsive-true.html& width=&100%& height=&535& frameborder=&0&&&/iframe&&script type=&text/javascript& src=&/etc/designs/betcom/js/share.js&&&/script&&/div&
Get Your shows Fix
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Recommended
Latest in shows
+ Load more

我要回帖

更多关于 and you是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐