got世get的get过去式式,那翻译成中文可以是到达的意思吗

you have to getenough sleep 的翻译是:你要 getenough 睡眠 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
you have to getenough sleep
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
你要 getenough 睡眠
正在翻译,请等待...
您必须getenough睡眠
相关内容&aShall I cancel the Prime for a full refund? 我将取消最初为全部退款? & aMove over your contacts from another account. 移动在您的联络从另一个帐户。 & acoll kid 正在翻译,请等待... & a已经被认可 Is already approved & apipe rock 管子岩石 & ashopping without leaving our homes. But many students spend too much time playing Internet games. They waste a lot of time. 购物没有离开我们的家。 但许多学生花费演奏互联网比赛的许多时间。 他们很多时间浪费。 & a好久没联系 我很想你 No ha entrado en contacto con con mí para pensarle mucho durante mucho tiempo & a过程和结果 Process and result & aSee the glass as half full, rather than half empty." 正在翻译,请等待...
& a如果ARM与他通讯不稳定,可能造成系统崩溃 If ARM is unstable with his communication, possibly creates the system collapse & a一天一苹果,医生远离我 A day apple, doctor is far away me & aThe so called "life",all depends on who you meet 所谓的“生活”,所有依靠谁您遇见 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!小心,你要掉树下 Please input the text which you need to translate! Careful, you must fall under the tree & a最怕的就是痴心错付 Most fears is foolish wrong pays & a很抱歉工作上给你带来的不便 Was sorry very much works inconvenient which brings to you & atake depositions and affidavits and administer oaths and affirmations in all matters incident to the duties of the officer or to be used before any court, judge, officer, or board. 作为证言和宣誓书和在所有事态事件执行誓言和肯定到官员的责任或将使用在所有法院、法官、官员或者委员会面前。 & athe license technical package 执照技术包裹 & acodeces
installed 安装的codeces & ad vivacious d活泼 & a我将优先录用你 正在翻译,请等待... & aさ よ う な ら 方式,如果 & a大家好,我是linda的妈妈 Everybody good, I am Aunt linda & a对不起,我不能不想你 正在翻译,请等待... & a其次要认真准备 正在翻译,请等待... & a那么身为当代大学生我们应该怎么做 How then the body we should do for the contemporary university student & a30%63+ 30% & a这指的是你吗? This figure is you? & a我都被他们吵得什么都想不了了。 I all quarrel by them anything not to be able to think. & a这裙子脏了 This skirt dirty & acan you dance? 能您跳舞 & a2005年在央视春晚成功表演12,先后在20多个国家演出 In 2005 spring the late success performs 12 in CCTV, successively in more than 20 national performances & a你藏到那里去了? You hid to there go? & aso come visit me, live with me 如此来拜访我,活与我 & aGame friends 游戏朋友 & a二战后作为战败国的德国处在盟军和苏军的管制中,万事萧条,百废待兴。 正在翻译,请等待... & a邮局离这儿只有大约步行五分钟的路程 The post office only then probably walks to here five minutes distances & aBe careful of the person who does not talk and the dog that not bark. 不谈话没有咆哮的小心人和狗。 & a郭云 Guo Yun & awho pants are these 谁气喘是这些 & a谁能帮我扔下这个东西? Who can help me to abandon this thing?
& a在《最蓝的眼睛》中,年仅12岁的佩科拉自出生起便因其深黑的肤色、丑陋的相貌而遭受冷落和歧视,甚至她的亲生母亲玻琳也视其为眼中钉。生活在这样一个没有关爱的世界中,佩科拉无法形成自己独立健全的人格。她时常躺在床上幻想自己的身体从头到脚一点一点地消失,最后只剩下一双蓝色的眼睛。这个极具象征意义的细节表明了佩科拉对自己黑人身份的绝望和憎恶。在她看来,倘若自己能拥有白人布娃娃脸上那双湛蓝的眼睛——成为白人,那么自己就会赢得父母的呵护、同学们的追随和大人们“啧”、 “啧”的赞许声。于是,佩科拉在喝牛奶的时候总是目不转睛注视着杯子上印着的著名白人童星秀兰o邓波尔的肖像,似乎这样一来便可以将其蓝色眼睛中藏匿的某种神秘一同注入自己的体内、融化到自己的 正在翻译,请等待... & aBedroom society 卧室社会 & athis was a time when one had got to have a passbook to live in 当你有存款簿居住,这是时候 & a???? 正在翻译,请等待... & aandtheyoftengotovisittheirparentsonholiday andtheyoftengotovisittheirparentsonholiday & aexponential decay equation 指数衰变等式 & athe twenty-third of november 11月二十三日 & awe seriously wrote 'father christmas,the north pioe'on the envelope,before giving them to our mother to post 我们给岗位严重写了‘父亲圣诞节,北部pioe'on信封,在给他们之前我们的母亲 & aSo we have to introduce yet another scale to rank civilizations. We have to introduce two new types of civilizations. The first is an "entropy con?serving" civilization, one that uses every means at its disposal to control excess waste and heat. As its energy needs continue to grow exponentially, it realizes that its e
& amy name is cristiano ronaldo my name is cristiano ronaldo & awe seriously wrote 'father christmas,the north pole'on the envelope,before giving them to our mother to post 我们给岗位严重写了‘父亲圣诞节,北部pole'on信封,在给他们之前我们的母亲 & abe open to 是开放的 & a我十分着急。 I worry extremely. & aI can explane for you! 我能explane为您! & aAccomplishes the accountancy method modernization, is carries out accountant to reform, displays the accounting control function fully the important guarantee. The high technology and new technology information industries' rapidly expand, the benefit competition, the market competition, the key lies in the information
正在翻译,请等待... & ayou have to getenough sleep 您必须getenough睡眠 &you 的翻译是:在这里,我们有很多你 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
在这里我们得到了很多为您
在这里,我们有很多你
在这里,我们有很多你
正在翻译,请等待...
我们这里有丰足为您
相关内容&aAnythings lose color Anythings丢失颜色 & a今天我们来学习新课程 Today we study the new curriculum & a万泉河出海口风光更为迷人,既有海水、沙滩、红礁、林带,又有明媚阳光和新鲜空气 The Wanquan River estuary scenery is more enchanting, both has the sea water, the sand beach, the red reef, the forest belt, and has the beautiful sunlight and the fresh air & aYou love me or you 您爱我或您 & a合金类 Alloy class & a当有变化出现时,我将打电话通知医生。 When has the change will appear, I telephone inform doctor. & aItalian Restaurant 意大利餐馆 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!大自在 Please input the text which you need to translate! Greatly comfortable & aIf the pattern has AUTOSTEP On the stage will wait for DElAY milliseconds orthe NEXT key being pressed (whichever occurs frst) and then move to the next position in the pattern If AUTOS下EP is Off the stake will wait until the NEXT key is pressed 如果样式有AUTOSTEP在样式将等待延迟毫秒orthe下把钥匙被按的阶段(哪些发生frst)然后移动向下个位置,如果汽车EP铁砧的下将等待,直到下把钥匙被按 & aMe and my little girl in the make up chair...she's sleeping!!! 我和我的小女孩在组成chair...sh e's睡觉!!! & atweet your stay 啾啾叫您的逗留 & a祝您教师节快乐,事业有成 Wishes you teachers' day to be joyful, succeeds in one's pursuit & a朋友的重要性 Friend's importance & a湖人队是我最喜欢的球队 The Laker is a team which I most like & aStyle 当当‘Fashion noble 样式当当`时尚贵族 & a有些习语可以体现出这一特点 Some custom language may manifest this characteristic & a在公共场所抽烟是行为不礼貌的表现 Smokes in the public place is the behavior not politeness performance & a搭公车 Rides the public vehicle & a作为企业的龙头 As enterprise's main item & ahappy mid-autumn's day for all 愉快的中间秋天的天为所有 & aII. Key Responsibilities II. 关键责任 & a今年雨季来的可能比往年早些 Rainy season came possibly to compare this year old times sooner & a喝冷饮是一个多么有趣的游戏阿! Drinks the cold drink is a how interesting game Arab League! & a前天英语老师给我说李平从他办公室偷走了那台电脑 Day before yesterday English teacher to me said Li Pingcong he the office stole away that computer & aFaithfu Faithfu & awith the following words and expressions from the text. 以以下词和词组从文本。 & a你在期末考试时生病,所以你得参加补考 You when terminal examinations falls ill, therefore you must attend the make-up test & aSatsuki, more perfect, continue to pride Satsuki,更加完善,继续骄傲 & aAfter school, I have to practice the piano 在学校以后,我必须实践钢琴 & aplease get ready for 请准备好为 & a这个孩子老是惹麻烦 This child always makes the trouble & a你是表兄是什么职业 You are the male cousin are any occupation & a??? 播放一 & a我很乐意。 I am glad very much. & a我认为我将会学好英语的 I thought I will be able to learn English & aanybody who sold things had to pay taxes 卖事的任何人必须缴纳税 & aMe walk to school them. School near my home time. My mother she is riding a motorcycle to work. 我教育他们的步行。 学校在我的家庭时间附近。 我的母亲她乘坐摩托车工作。 & aFamous Stars 著名星 & awo can hide ourselves from the the outside cold world wo可能从外部寒冷世界掩藏自己 & a太贵了不能应付 Too expensive has not been able to deal with & a这是真的吗 This is really & aTHE INDUSTRIA AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA SHANGHAI BRANCH INDUSTRIA和商业中国银行上海分支 & ai hope that one day you will come alone to hawaii 我希望一天您單獨將來到夏威夷 & a今天是中国的中秋节,在中秋节我们可以吃月饼,吃大餐,晚上可以赏月,在中秋节家人可以团聚,我非常喜欢中秋节。早上我起床很早,和父母去买菜,回到家我就看电视,中午我们一家一起吃大餐。我非常期待晚上的圆月。 Today is China's Midautumn Festival, we may eat the moon cake at Midautumn Festival, has the western-style food, evening may enjoy looking at the moon, may reunite in the Midautumn Festival family member, I like Midautumn Festival extremely.Early morning I get out of bed very early, does grocery sho & a给我看一篇文章 Reads an article to me & a在美国,棒球是最受欢迎的运动之一。 In US, the baseball is one of movements which most receives welcome. & a有事打电话 Has the matter to telephone & a龙王附体 Dragon King takes possession & a小男孩盼望有一天能坐飞机到秦皇岛去看大海 The young boy hoped one day to be able to look at the sea the take plane to Qinhangdao & a努力是成功最根本的原因 The endeavor is succeeds the most basic reason & aA pair of watery eyes 一个对含水眼睛 & a拿个包 Takes a package & aIn our lives, many students like to eat junk food. These foods taste very good, but they are not good for health. Many students can eat their favorite food. This is not good for health. We should eat more fruits and vegetables. We balanced diet. 在我们的生活中,许多学生喜欢吃垃圾食物。 这些食物品尝非常好,但他们为健康不是好。 许多学生能吃他们喜爱的食物。 这为健康不是好。 我们应该吃更多水果和蔬菜。 我们平衡饮食。 & a一双水汪汪的眼睛 A bright and intelligent eye & a对不起 您拨打的电话不在服务区 Is unfair to telephone which you dial not in service area & ahere
you 我们这里有丰足为您 &you have got the world at your feet and in your hand 的翻译是:你有世界在你脚下,并在你的手 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
you have got the world at your feet and in your hand
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
你有在你的脚下的世界和你的手
你有世界在你脚下,并在你的手
你有世界在你脚下,并在你的手
正在翻译,请等待...
您有世界在您的脚和在您的手
相关内容&a看中哪本就可以拿哪本。 Which settles on may take which originally. & a1. ABC公司(以下简称A)和XYZ(以下简称B),根据《中华人民共和国中外合资企业法》和中国其他有关法规,本着平等互利的原则,通过友好协商,同意在中华人民共和国北京市,共同投资建立合资经营企业,特此于日订立本合同。 1. ABC公司(以下简称A)和XYZ (以下简称B),根据《中华人民共和国中外合资企业法》和中国其他有关法规,本着平等互利的原则,通过友好协商,同意在中华人民共和国北京市,共同投资建立合资经营企业,特此于2011年年8月23日订立本合同。 & a看来你们的水平不高 Looked like your level is not high & athe ice is not thick enough to accept the weight of a tank 冰不是足够浓厚接受坦克的重量 & aThe Program on Intergroup Relation, Conflict, and Community at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor offers undergraduate coursework and co-curricular programming in several departments, emphasizing intergroup relations and using a variety of pedagogical approaches. Beginning as a faculty initiative, the program is man Intergroup联系、冲突和公共的节目在密执安大学,安阿伯提供大学生coursework和co课程编程在几个部门,强调intergroup联系和使用各种各样的师范方法。 开始作为教职员主动性,节目由文学学院处理并且资助、科学和艺术和学生事务分部。 & aEnjoy everyday! 享用每天! & ai can't stop missing you 我不可能停止想念您 & aI'm just very sad, 我是非常哀伤的, & a我的好朋友活泼开朗。 My good friend lively open and bright. & aMas很有幽默感。他讲有趣的笑话,总是我发笑。 Mas has the sense of humor very much.He tells the interesting joke, always I laugh. & athe tickets on it 票对此 & a你从哪里来? Do you come from where? & a我不管。 No matter I. & aI.. love you, and I.. need you i. 爱您和I。 需要您 & aStart Shredding 开始切细 & aNimodipin Nimodipin & aucdlres ucdlres & a怀恋以前的以前 Remembers fondly beforehand before & a请给我些时间 Please give me a time & aSweet
Olive 甜橄榄 & aDear Mother 亲爱的母亲 & alook through the telescope 通过望远镜看 & alogon message 注册信息 & aNow I can enjor myself in the evening 现在我能enjor在晚上 & a围观见习 Surrounds the application & a密秘 Dense Peru & a空了 Emptied & aup ahead 向前 & a记忆是一张模糊的相片,陌生的声音我总是听不见 The memory is a fuzzy photograph, the strange sound I always cannot hear & a我们之间没话说 Between us does not have the speech to say & aNo person deserves your tears, and who deserves them won't make you cry. 人不该当您的泪花,和谁该当他们不会做您啼声。 & aGo to your 去您 & a好感动啊 Good move & a苷孓哕莱哕漯叻!豕戌叻弋尢锝 苷蚊子幼虫惠Lai惠ta abbr新加坡! 十二个尘世分支abbr新加坡可检索的箭头的猪第十一与串附有了它Wang de & asnegoo rochka snegoo rochka & aMrs. Veronica Wilson 夫人。 Veronica威尔逊 & abut having a smile through the tears 但有微笑通过泪花 & a我在读山海经 I am reading Shan Hai Jing & a幸福天使 Happy angel & avent boba 风boba & a我希望有时间一定要教教我哦 I hoped has the time certainly to have teach me oh & a跑步是一种有氧运动,可以使人的大脑得到休息 Jogs is one kind has the oxygen movement, may enable human's cerebrum to obtain the rest & aThe Shuzheng gully Shuzheng沟壑 & a纸来自树 The paper comes from the tree & a带上我去吃呗 Takes to bring with me to eat & a我和我妹妹在看电视
她想请你推荐一部好的电影 I and my younger sister was looking the television she wants to ask you to recommend a good movie & a我想哭时 I want to cry when & a哈哈,你在干什么? Ha ha, what are you doing? & a而采用员工激励机制吸引留住人才以提高企业核心竞争力已成为当今我国民营企业的必要选择。 But uses the staff to drive the mechanism attraction detains the talented person to enhance the enterprise core competitive power to become now our country Private enterprise's essential choice. & a诉讼 Lawsuit & a感性认识 Perceptual knowledge & aanzugsmoment clamping torque 300 nm+_10nm 夹紧扭矩的anzugsmoment 300 nm+_10nm & a线速 Line fast & ayou have got the world at your feet and in your hand 您有世界在您的脚和在您的手 &got的翻译中文意思|用法|音标|-在线英汉词典
您当前的位置: -&
-& 词典内容:
英文单词:got
翻译中文意思|用法|音标|
got: [ gɔt ]& &v. (get的过去式)得到vt. (get 的过去式)猜到,明白例句与用法:1.Have you got that?&你明白我的意思吗?2.He got a small quotient of his father's property.&他得到了他父亲财产的一小部分。3.Jack's got two complimentary tickets for the Cup Final, so guess where we're going next Saturday!&杰克弄得两张锦标决赛的赠券,因此你可以猜到下周六我们准备去哪儿了吧!4.You've got it.&你明白了。5.All the female workers in this factory got a present on March 8.&这家工厂的所有女职工在三八节都得到了一份礼物。6.They only got an incomplete set of results from the experiment.&他们从这次实验中只得到了一组不完整的答案。7.Now I've got it.&现在我明白了。8.I got an unfavourable score.&我得到一个不理想的成绩。 英英解释:动词get:1. come into the possession of something concrete or abstract同义词:get, acquire2. enter or assume a certain state or condition同义词:become, go, get3. cause to be in a certain position or condition同义词:get, let, have4. receive a specified treatment (abstract)同义词:receive, get, find, obtain, incur5. arrive by movement or progress同义词:arrive, get, come6. go or come after and bring or take back同义词:bring, get, convey, fetch7. go through (mental or physical states or experiences)同义词:experience, receive, have, get, undergo8. take vengeance on or get even同义词:pay back, pay off, get, fix9. achieve a point or goal同义词:have, get, make10. cause to act in a specified manner同义词:induce, stimulate, cause, have, get, make11. succeed in catching or seizing, especially after a chase同义词:get, catch, capture12. come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)同义词:grow, develop, produce, get, acquire13. be stricken by an illness, fall victim to an illness同义词:contract, take, get14. communicate wi establish communication with, as if by telephone同义词:get15. give certain properties to something同义词:make, get16. move into a desired direction of discourse同义词:drive, get, aim17. grasp with the mind or develop an understanding of同义词:catch, get18. attract and fix同义词:catch, arrest, get19. reach with a blow or hit in a particular spot同义词:get, catch20. reach by calculation同义词:get21. acquire as a result of some effort or action同义词:get22. purchase同义词:get23. perceive by hearing同义词:catch, get24. suffer from the receipt of同义词:catch, get25. receive as a retribution or punishment同义词:get, receive26. used usually in the imperative form同义词:scram, buzz off, fuck off, get, bugger off27. reach and board同义词:get28. irritate同义词:get, get under one's skin29. evoke an emotional response同义词:get30. apprehend and reproduce accurately同义词:catch, get31. earn or achieve a base by being walked by the pitcher同义词:draw, get32. overcome or destroy同义词:get33. be a mystery or bewildering to同义词:perplex, vex, stick, get, puzzle, mystify, baffle, beat, pose, bewilder, flummox, stupefy, nonplus, gravel, amaze, dumbfound34. take the first step or steps in carrying out an action同义词:get down, begin, get, start out, start, set about, set out, commence35. undergo (as of injuries and illnesses)同义词:suffer, sustain, have, get36. make children同义词:beget, get, engender, father, mother, sire, generate, bring forth
上一篇:& 下一篇:
本站所收集信息资料为网络转载 版权属各作者 并已著明作者 旨在资源共享、交流、学习之用,请勿用于商业用途,本站并不保证所有信息、文本、图形、链接及其它内容的绝对准确性和完整性,故仅供访问者参照使用。QQ群:2846248&&
Mail: Copyright by ;All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 get动词过去式 的文章

随机推荐